Thursday, July 9, 2020

I enjoy listening to William F. Buckley Jr.'s Firing Line presentations of discourse elegance. Either he evolved consciously in the 70's or this 50's op-ed piece is his true dereliction direction.

William F. Buckley has impressed me, or made an impression, in many respects because of his extreme talent in erudition. He has impressed me with his presentation and polite demeanor in his most intellectual and fascinating forays into intellectual and political oppositions, in his flat/ roundtable discussions. I refer to the few short shows I watched of his grainy black and white Firing Line interviews. I recall Buckley, Jr. interviewing my heroine Andrea Dworkin in one of his more relatively recent Firing Line interviews (meaning, it was in color around the time of the 80's). What amazed me is that in this long-ago short time ago tv zone, outside of the blasting blue, red and off-white Fox News template, Buckley, Jr. actually allows his opponents to finish their sentences (from the few interviews I have watched on YouTube). He does not blast yelling interruptions as so many of these modern shows anchors do. His vocabulary and style are the epitome of calm rhetorical debate white educated culture. I am engrossed in the themes of his interviews. I realize that many of the interviewees are not pragmatically honest in their answers. The art of polite dissemination of disinformation is a uniquely sophisticated talent, emerging as calm and extremely well-poised personalities dominating his interview shows.  That he would endeavor to quietly (but with a few very obscene gestures at Dworkin nevertheless, as silent obsenities shouted in disgusting extraneous silent forms of communication) interview the extreme Dworkin makes his earlier, unapologetic 50's racist stance appear like he had a few epiphanies about being politically correct for the new hip generation now generically glued to Fox News where shouting and interrupting is the norm.

Perhaps this is the most prominant reason I enjoy watching Buckley's Firing Line because this show delves most quintessentially into the realm of rhetorical debate without the hate of snapping in judgment at opponent's views, which is so rare on mainstream tv that I appreaciate Buckley's approach nevertheless. I will continue to watch his shows knowing his background. I have not read the National Review simply because of lack of computer, lack of information, lack of brainpower due to drugging (no excuses, a reality of mind control programming and the excessive drugging with drugs no one can comprehend unless they are forced into the mire of the abyss of these brain-blowing drugs forced upon me). A calm and rational intellectual like Buckley makes the drama chaos of drugging much less powerful upon my brain. Buckley is in some form an antidote to the mesmerizing chaos the drugs and the media influx of hate chaos which permeates the media in all it's insidious permutations.

When it was cool to be a racist editor intellectual in mainstream America.

When Buckley, JR. perhaps DID evolve or get with it in politically correct culture mainstream media. Here he is actually defending Andrea Dworkin when the "Right Wing" pro-porn woman makes judgmental errors in rational thinking. This is a style of debate that is so refreshing because of the current hate syndrome in the media of expressing hate, rancor, increasing vocal dissent and unsubstantiated claims about opponents. Opinions are currently being expressed as fact. Stupid jokes insulting the opposition appears to have taken the place of this highly esteemed ancient form of discourse that does hail back to the Greek orators of historic fame.


===========================================

TEN MINUTES after posting the above. I got up from the laptop, ran my hands over water, as water appears to be a grounding element counteracting the effects of the electronic bombardment of my brain. I then could "access" the word DISCOURSE from my brain's nearly defunct memory banks. Obliterated while typing in front of whatever tech is being aimed into my brain, directly from the internal components of this laptop (and every laptop in internet cafes, or from whatever source, or from a microchip implant in my brain and remote tech affecting me by the groups of stalkers carrying portable sources surrounding me, every single place I go non-stop I am under bombardment, I believe, with this electronic brain-swamping technology.

thus, going off into tangents again: I could for a moment access this term. I added it into the "title" section of this page. Now my brain is back to being blanketed and I must backspace routinely to correct hacker inserts. I think absolutely differently in the spaces between these attacks and every instance while I am sitting typing or writing. Hand writing is a more effective deterrent to the attack. Other attackks subsume the efficacy of handwriting.

I do love using terminology and more elegant or sophisticated language. It's blocked almost completely, this ability to render words elegantly or think clearly, under these conditions I am forced into.

Buckley, and others of that intellectual level, always make me feel more empowered intellectually just by the force of their sheer verbal expressionism in an articulate intellectualism. What he expresses is profound, regardless of political siding with Nazis, I mean white Supremacists. As I am trying to relate, this man gave others who could speak elegantly the quite and reserved chance to speak inimpeded by interrruption, shouting and nasty commentaries. I respect him for his ability to expand his domain of narrow confines of white male privilege and create panels of discussion with near polar opposite pundits. The controversial subjects he brings to the form are never dull, the debate is never slow-moving. I would hazard that William F. Buckley was not a staunch radical racist or that in his latter career "life" he was capable of change and evolution, albeit to a narrow degree. 

I just watched a more recent Firing Line interview of Buckley, Jr. with Muhammed Ali. Buckley most respectfully listened and was not negative in any sense when Ali spoke of racism. It appears that even Buckley may have had a few Saving Grace moments in his white privilege life/career. I think he also was capable of growth emotionally or at least for media interviews in contemporary DISCOURSE about politically delicate, surging to violent contrasts of opinions that Buckley navigates with calm assurance that rational thought can extend beyond it's own limited borders hitherto learned behavior and political formations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...