Friday, July 31, 2020

Three more months to go and I expect a paradigm shift where I live in peace and security and not tortured by my own government with Hollywhorewood actors delighted in torture, violence, rape and assault on a daily basis against one individual for years and years non-stop. Will it ever happen?

I want to add that like the tyrannical fascists that these actors are, they are laughuing about my endless posts pleadung for my life to stop these crimes against me, which occur almost every moment of every single day.

I may remind you readers/hackers that this is purely a RACIST or some other type of crime. The usual verbal attack these black Nazis, along with the White Nazis is always of a racist nature. Albeit I am not a participant in the culture that these hateful parasties claim that I represent. The real fact is that because I do not conform to the cliches that are so comfortably negative, because I want to be beautiful--I was beautiful because I did not participate in the self-abdegnation rituals that the Nazis demand and the victims conform to, making themselves less-than while the bigots use technology to block out cognitive functioning, poison so my body is brooken down, deny me medical care as the medical establishment is simply an arm of racism adn bigotry--as peopleare now making more aware durung this pandemic.

Otherwise, every single day my body and home are dfeiled, raped, vandalized, made stinking, dirty greaasy grimy filthy stinking--myu body, my ears hair vagina body skin smeared with fungus, harsh chemucals to destroy my body and skin, my hair made balding they are cutting hair out or smearing something to make my hair fall out--plus fungus plus some stnkuing grease--every day this has been doine for years and yearas and years. These pigs who are billionaries laugh and smirk and gloat over this while I fight with subpoverty income to defend myself. Routinely they have cars and trucks and motorbikes nearly hitting me on all sides--every four minutes while I drive miles and miles to fight to buy items at dollar stores and I have to go out once a week, my body is put out of alignment every single night the pigs order their slaves and minions to go into my room via these mechanical arms. They break through the patio sliding door when I have it locked. There is a magnetic break-in system that opens the sliding cheap patio lock from the outside in less than 30 seconds. I have to tie and secure a bicycle lock plus a secure piece of rope just around the patio doors--and even if I go into the bathroom they put a mechanical arm through the patio ceiling (lifting up the boards above) or they insert it from the patio above--as they cut the vines growing on the matrix lattice I created which was full and flush with vines--there are now huge gaps and every suingel day flowers are picked off a beautiful yellow vune--and most of the other vines are destroyed with dead leaves hanging off every day

and more and more. Endless filth that is toxic and dangerous for me to have to breathe in, which I must do.

Forced into subpoverty life and all access to earning blocked on the internet, my body destroyed and damaged every single day. Every night I am teleported to scenes of murder, death, rape, hate, abuse, insults, ghreats, homelessness, ugliness, screaming and fighting and being hit and punchuing and yelling and rape and abuse from this group of actors day and night and day after day if I fall asleep during the day they teleprot me, it goes on night after night, never ending, year after year--their uglines.

Years of them sitting in an ever-widening circle asking personal question, ideas they suck out and use for their personal media concepts--the blonde Nazi posturing pig ape women laugh and smile as their nasty Nazi white males rape me and beat, abuse, threatend, have my body disfigured, they laugh the rotten Nazi pig ape "model" wives of these pigs then steal the ideas I wriite of regarding domesttic violence, feminist studies I took in college\

things I have wanted to use for my career, I have wanted to have a career in writing and this has been utterly stolen from me--not just by them

years of accidents--one broke my jaw--I realize that my gum tissue which they order the parasites to cut out every single day is now completley severed to the bone. My jaw WAS broken or fractured, but I could not tell I am always sick and drugged up so they can explouti me to obtain ideas. Yeras of one pig actor afrter the next, directors, writers, mafia sick parasites, politicians wanting more media coverage--one after the next--all getting free huge promotions while I continuously beg for my lfue for people to intervene in this hate crime that everyone from the most famous black entertainment "equal rights" activists to the most adamant racist bigots out o f Nazi culture--all operating together --to attack me as they all work together and claim they are all "friends".

I want my own home in privacy, money to last me decades from all of them combined who have attacked me because I have been blacklisted from all earnings. They have tortured idea after ideas out of me for decades--that also includes the mafia psycho in Miami out of Italy--and the English "art dealer" con artist who has been attacking me--and his wife and the father of one of the actors (a female) have probably been involve din attacking MY FAMILY SINCE 1974

THIS IS NO JOKE NO EXAGGERATION.

I will not go into much detail on that subject.

I am pounding down on keys that won't type out.

The next election is in 3 months, unless the government forces an election shut-down or delay.

I waited for the current president, his predecessor, and the other predecessors who also know what is happening to me and have made their mark in one way or another--one of them directly

so far, three presidential candidates, three presidents (all US I mean) one Sentator (some of these categories interlap), one from the House of Reps, and if there are other politicians they have remained silent in the shadows of this situation. With all these famous prominent people, obviously there are many unnotable players unvolved (meaning of media hype and fame).

I am now poudning down so hard my arm hurts from the exertion.

i NEVER WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM EVER IN THIS CURRENT TIME, THIS DAY, ANY DAY IN THE FUTURE. i NEVER WANT TO HELP THEM WITH MORE PROMOTIONS BY BEING FORCED TO HAVE A BABY WITH PEOPLE i THINK SHOULD BE stopped from this crime, forced to pay restitution to me, a home provided for me that is beautifgul, left in privacy , with beauty and happuiness around me and in theplace I live--in a city and counttry that is healthy and not polluted and sick--

I would like to say that America is my country but I have only been fighting for my life against being poisoned to death and denied money to survive and get health care and slowly murdered by almost everyone I came into contact with--in America. All my life.

I want and demand my cat La Moux returned--the US president was the last person who has used my cat as collateral to try to force this baby contract out on me--they also have 4 other cats I saved from death/starvartion. It really was one littel cat that I fed, starving and ematiated after my cat was stolen (after other cats I began to feed were broken, mutuilated, injected with diseases which killed them.) But that one little female cat, which I could not afford to take to the vet, turned into two kittens and a male father--all are precious to me--I thank Mr. T for saving them but only to try to force this contract out on me is unconscionable and treachery.

The rest is all I have been writing of for yeras and years and years and years on this Facewbook page, which I know mahy are hacking into. Most laugh about this or think it's wonderful.

I have never harned these rotten sick and sleazyk, disgusting creeps, not a single one of them. They are told by bigot white males and their nasty women out of these Nazi groups--to attack me, to viciousluy torture me to obtain ideas so they can sell their products for the Millennials and for the subculture--by cop-opting the resistance and any real political alternative to their huge swath of violated culture that is really just one huge organization--covering all bases from "right-wing" to "left wing" but all stems from one, central authority and source. All follow the exact same protocols of bewhavior in regard to attacking me.

I must stop this is very painful now to pound down with full force on a keyboard while my brain feels like it's being (slightly) crushed inward and is spinning around una daze from the technology blanketuing my brain and rendiering me into a hate rant unable to finish my thoughts. The keys are now so hard to presee this is relaly impossible to t ype any logner.

Please STOP THIS CRIME AGAINST ME. I am innocent I have never harmed them, any of them. the black people involved are aboslutely disgusting hypocrites, and that is a nice compliment considering the crap they put out about fighting against racism. The whites are aboslutely filthy and sidck and disgusting. The women who attack me are rotten whore crap and the men are whores that are beyond description.

Please get these sick psychos off me. The rest of the planet is no better, but I do know that there are some human beings that are not so evil and sick and I ask for me to live in peace, with prosperity, my animals returned (there is also a white dog I rescued many years ago, i consider this my dog and I want her back as well I do hope she is still alive. I gave her to the Nai Harn Buddhist Temple. The bigot white Nazis who have taken over that area forced the very kindly Monks at the Temple to remove all the dogs they used to protect and keep from starvation or death. I am sick of the Nazi invasion that has occurred here in PHuket and in America. All these actors are players in a huge Nazi takeover--and you can bet the most loud blacks in H-wood are absolutely participants in Nazi culture. theyh are sickning and I can't stand to be forced to have a baby with some rapist whore pig ape bigot nazsi who has tortured me nearly to death, tried to have my body broken, has disfigured and tortured me night after night with these stalking terrorist gangs and has laughed while I am fighting for my life to stop this, as they watch making jokes wiht the subliminal technology and all the endless survellance and your apathy allowing them to go on and on.

STOP ALLOWING THEM TO GO ON AND ON FINALLY YOU READERS WHO CARE ABOUT SOCIETY NOT TURNIGNINTO A DECAYING BLOODBATH OF USURPERS DESTROYING THE UNITED STATES AND TURNING IT INTO A DEATH AND COLONIZED NAZI ZONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment