Sunday, July 5, 2020

More on mind control and how perpetrators are following a particular paradigm, like an algorithm of stalking and torture and mind programming methodology.

Posted to my Facebook comment section from the last post, but put on a new post entry because it has more specific relevance to mind control and how perpetrators are following a particular paradigm, like an algorithm of stalking and torture and mind programming methodology. This extends specifically to the entertainment media propaganda circuit (tied directly into your conscious and subconscious decision=making).

After walking away from the laptop, and the influence of the technology skewing my brainwaves, I "remembered" phrases and concepts and words I could not access. One of them is that (because I got "lost" from backspacing and then the technology blanked out my short-term memory so I lost all track of what I was trying to express). The Spanish charity animal "rescue" personality in the video, the video I so briefly described above (as I have to pound down on every single key as hard as possible using my fingers from above the keyboard to pound down)--okay--lost again. The Video that just appeared "3 hours ago" which I could only write in half a sentence with no explanation, was of him saying (verbatim): "If you are new to this channel, here is how you can operate your own animal rescue organiztation. He summarized it by saying that no one should operate an animal rescue charity alone and 'you will need the support of many other people. You cannot do it alone." (whew, endless backspacing and pounding down on keyboards to get a few sentences out). My stalker alert red light system went off (internally, although most of the time I can't tell because the tech blanks out my ability to focus on threats and I am in a giddy state of almost delirium most of the time when dealing with stalkers, due to the tech effect on my brain. This is important to readers to understand that if and when it happens to you too, you will easily be scammed (or get killed, whether quickly or through a number of years from your beloved "handler" you trust and love to tell you what to do.) That the viewer needs other people to help animals out if you want to create an animal shelter. From my horrid experience as a target, I know that there is no one around me who is not part of this stalking (who remains for longer than a few hours and then I never see them again, and with a certainty if they demonstrate honesty, friendliness and are trustworthy. When stalkers are part of the conceptual animal rescue operation, that means money will be flowing into their bank accounts as they attack me from within the system. Also, this Spanish man could also conceivable by trying to lure me into participating in his own organization (more money scam schemes) or the stalking agents might pay him certain dividents for his part in drawing me in. Completely theoretical conspiracy theories yet, this is how this group operates in it's less murderous forms. Some of the scams involved drawing me, the target, into living situations so the scammer can profit and the attacks on my body and property are then deadly. The operational schemata is very connected from the micro to the macro elements. Linear in that animal rescue scams are following the same rescue formula as the Hollywood hero genre associated wiith criminal actors who are murderous and deadly in real life when they are given the chance (as the stalking and teleportation offers them these opportunities to flex their psychopathic traits and enhance them to the point of being absolutely callous murdering and rapist abusers).

No comments:

Post a Comment