Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Carryover from last post on Patton and H-wood and mafia and The Forging of old rusted hinges.

hacking is worse after the Patton download. the hackers/stalkers getting stage one of attacks, which will culminate in maybe a car accident, endless stinking poisons sprayed on everything once I get out of this studio, in pain always from healing from the poisons people have put in my body all my life, attacked me non-stop while healing and torturied me nearly to death while fighting death poisoning and detoxing for more than 10 years without end, dehabilitated and then tortured while helplessly paralzed and then continuously re-poisoned. My responsese written create more stinking toxins and attacks. But the hacking makes writing almost impossible for any single idea to come out in more than two paragraphs before my brain/body break down into exhaustion due to the attacks, endless backspacing, and etc. I wrote on my blog about mafia/political connection today because I am so utterly disgusted by this disgusting personality out of "Italy" who has not stopped attacking me, with endless circles of sleazy creeps protecting mafia/Nazi/political interests---but for 30 years now and all I have ever done is tell him I don't want anything to do with him (except for one request in 2009 asking him for help against what i thought was a South Beach wealthy, French Real Estate agent who began the teleportation and stalking at an extreme, undeniably dangerously open level (but the Italian increased the attacks and violence to near-death levels, wanted me in a coma and let me know this, has tried to murder me in at least three forms in the last 10 years alone, has not stopped instructing the H-wood American actors to have parts of my body severed every day (i.e. gum tissue severed from my lower jaw line, after they caused an accident years ago when I asked that Justice be done and these actors stopped from endlessly receiving ttop awards for participating in these crimes--which caused this accident, under instruction from the genocidal nazi mafia euro-p mafia and actors and their parents, who learned from their parents--and I am not trying to get into this endless tangent under a theme that had been intended to put a cool vid on this page instead of focusing on these parasitic wealthy loser creeps, as i see them not how they are judged in society. And I am also judged unfairly and erroneously due to the stigma attached to these creep parasites putting this contract out on me and everyone else deferring and opening a path for the predators to wreak whatever damage they want in the US and towards me also, on a personal level (this applies to macro and micro levels of interaction). I got into a huge tangent, but they hacked into the Patton download because I wrote about the Italian and American mafia operating alongside Patton and thus, the first tiny step of the endless attack system that has just begun is for malware latched onto the file download I just got from a torrent of Patton. I had just spent 3 hours and more cleaning out the old malware and after downloading this movie from a torrent source, it's corrupted my laptop once more. The irony is not beyond comprehension in light of how these psychos operate (they love to mock and imitate any defense and turn it around into an attack situation and then steal the concept afterwards).
--------------------------------------------------

of course my brain is under attack and I feel like I am swimming in a whirlpool and my head is sick and dizzy and I have to stop writing or I will become more ill as time passes. This is how the stalkers/hackers prevent me from writing at any length beyond a few sentences or short paragraphs at any one single sitting.===============


Oh dumb sleazy inserts into a super video from the 70's: the Y-tube versions are hackneyed with nude women riding on bicycles--all the older videos of this live version that I obtained from another YouTube collection that is not tampered or tainted with this sexist interlude of lewd blondes riding naked in a race. I think if you listen to Fat Bottom Girls you will get the idea that this insertion into the old videos came from sources outside of the official Queen video collection.

Here are lyrics, below this link on this page, in the comment section I will include the entire full-length set of live recordings/concert footage which, for this song in particular, I like the lighting and special effects, groovy for that time and space. Also the performances of all band members is special. This song comes at around 18 minutes into the video posted on the comment section.

I also don't need Superman, don't like Star Wars (although I was programmed to be a jaw-drooping fan even if I at first glance thought it was a silly fake sci-fi and now I think Star Wars is pure political conditioning and propaganda put into Entertainment form. This is one reason why I do like this song and video (without the naked women riding on bicycles, which all of the videos in the Search I discovered were corrupted with these inserts into the very interesting and artistic video production.

Every other lyric in the song is related to a symbolic reduction of entertainment value to the simple pleasures in just riding a bicycle in the race (media race for power and prestige, perhaps?).

The Rocking Horse Winner IS..........?????



Listening to the music, with just lyrics, because the video is so fascinating to watch, I miss out on certain aspects of the singing. BI--cycle, BI---cycle. You can hear that the morpheme BI is separated for a brief fraction of a second, a pause, between bi and cycle. Does he mean BI SEXUAL BI SEXUAL and fat bottom girls (who, in the real song, are sexually desireable non-blondes who are interesting and provacative instead of BORING and the video shows blondes who look cookie-cutter) but...going on, or carrying on as the English say/write. BI SEXUAL i think is the real intention behind the lyrics along with a double entrendre of the race, some race he wants to enjoy and sniff the fat bottom sexy debaucherers along the way....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment