Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Carryover from last post on Patton and H-wood and mafia and The Forging of old rusted hinges.

hacking is worse after the Patton download. the hackers/stalkers getting stage one of attacks, which will culminate in maybe a car accident, endless stinking poisons sprayed on everything once I get out of this studio, in pain always from healing from the poisons people have put in my body all my life, attacked me non-stop while healing and torturied me nearly to death while fighting death poisoning and detoxing for more than 10 years without end, dehabilitated and then tortured while helplessly paralzed and then continuously re-poisoned. My responsese written create more stinking toxins and attacks. But the hacking makes writing almost impossible for any single idea to come out in more than two paragraphs before my brain/body break down into exhaustion due to the attacks, endless backspacing, and etc. I wrote on my blog about mafia/political connection today because I am so utterly disgusted by this disgusting personality out of "Italy" who has not stopped attacking me, with endless circles of sleazy creeps protecting mafia/Nazi/political interests---but for 30 years now and all I have ever done is tell him I don't want anything to do with him (except for one request in 2009 asking him for help against what i thought was a South Beach wealthy, French Real Estate agent who began the teleportation and stalking at an extreme, undeniably dangerously open level (but the Italian increased the attacks and violence to near-death levels, wanted me in a coma and let me know this, has tried to murder me in at least three forms in the last 10 years alone, has not stopped instructing the H-wood American actors to have parts of my body severed every day (i.e. gum tissue severed from my lower jaw line, after they caused an accident years ago when I asked that Justice be done and these actors stopped from endlessly receiving ttop awards for participating in these crimes--which caused this accident, under instruction from the genocidal nazi mafia euro-p mafia and actors and their parents, who learned from their parents--and I am not trying to get into this endless tangent under a theme that had been intended to put a cool vid on this page instead of focusing on these parasitic wealthy loser creeps, as i see them not how they are judged in society. And I am also judged unfairly and erroneously due to the stigma attached to these creep parasites putting this contract out on me and everyone else deferring and opening a path for the predators to wreak whatever damage they want in the US and towards me also, on a personal level (this applies to macro and micro levels of interaction). I got into a huge tangent, but they hacked into the Patton download because I wrote about the Italian and American mafia operating alongside Patton and thus, the first tiny step of the endless attack system that has just begun is for malware latched onto the file download I just got from a torrent of Patton. I had just spent 3 hours and more cleaning out the old malware and after downloading this movie from a torrent source, it's corrupted my laptop once more. The irony is not beyond comprehension in light of how these psychos operate (they love to mock and imitate any defense and turn it around into an attack situation and then steal the concept afterwards).
--------------------------------------------------

of course my brain is under attack and I feel like I am swimming in a whirlpool and my head is sick and dizzy and I have to stop writing or I will become more ill as time passes. This is how the stalkers/hackers prevent me from writing at any length beyond a few sentences or short paragraphs at any one single sitting.===============


Oh dumb sleazy inserts into a super video from the 70's: the Y-tube versions are hackneyed with nude women riding on bicycles--all the older videos of this live version that I obtained from another YouTube collection that is not tampered or tainted with this sexist interlude of lewd blondes riding naked in a race. I think if you listen to Fat Bottom Girls you will get the idea that this insertion into the old videos came from sources outside of the official Queen video collection.

Here are lyrics, below this link on this page, in the comment section I will include the entire full-length set of live recordings/concert footage which, for this song in particular, I like the lighting and special effects, groovy for that time and space. Also the performances of all band members is special. This song comes at around 18 minutes into the video posted on the comment section.

I also don't need Superman, don't like Star Wars (although I was programmed to be a jaw-drooping fan even if I at first glance thought it was a silly fake sci-fi and now I think Star Wars is pure political conditioning and propaganda put into Entertainment form. This is one reason why I do like this song and video (without the naked women riding on bicycles, which all of the videos in the Search I discovered were corrupted with these inserts into the very interesting and artistic video production.

Every other lyric in the song is related to a symbolic reduction of entertainment value to the simple pleasures in just riding a bicycle in the race (media race for power and prestige, perhaps?).

The Rocking Horse Winner IS..........?????



Listening to the music, with just lyrics, because the video is so fascinating to watch, I miss out on certain aspects of the singing. BI--cycle, BI---cycle. You can hear that the morpheme BI is separated for a brief fraction of a second, a pause, between bi and cycle. Does he mean BI SEXUAL BI SEXUAL and fat bottom girls (who, in the real song, are sexually desireable non-blondes who are interesting and provacative instead of BORING and the video shows blondes who look cookie-cutter) but...going on, or carrying on as the English say/write. BI SEXUAL i think is the real intention behind the lyrics along with a double entrendre of the race, some race he wants to enjoy and sniff the fat bottom sexy debaucherers along the way....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...