Monday, July 6, 2020

Boogaloo Movement. Quote taken from a movie, used by practicing shooter of the "anti-black lives matter" Boogaloo Movement. Quote written by one of the fascist Nazi/mafia writer/directors out of H-wood who has attacked, participated in torture of me in this teleportation/gangstalking terrorism situation forced upon me. Stolen concept after concept for years obtained by hacking into my Facebook page.

I had to re-write the above and I have not yet re-read or edited what HACKERS botched up after I posted:

To continue, thus, do not let typos affect my content, as I cannot control hacker inserts (as I type hackers block keys from functioning, making typing absolutely impossible any longer. The hacking is always so bad and the re-writing of my words after I post, and then the block to my brain by the tech makes whatever is posted a mess. I must write this as a sort of caveat every time I post something or try to communicate in any way (in the privacy of this blog) because of the extreme efforts at discrediiting me by this organization.

--------

As I predicted and have written of for so long: what these fascist, Nazi people teleporting and attacking me out of H-wood are reallly doing is inspiring vehement racists to create a more fascist and racist society. A "Civil War" is what would bring down Constitutional Rights and install a fascist, Totalitarian/Nazi adjunct to the already facitious Europ-land "Democratic" regimes which harbor fascism and Nazism under seemingly benign pretenses of domination and world control (or at least the citizens I I have been attacked and terrorised by (using the term terrorism as the operative definition, not my emotional state. I am upset by terror tactics and drugging but these people don't traumatize me, the attacks are combined with extreme drugging so I can't handle my emotional reactions. I continue to struggle to stop the night-time break-ins while I'm unconscious and under this microchipped, "alter" MK ULTRA comatose state where they can cut into my body and I feel nothing, don't "wake up" and don't feel pain as much, upon waking.

Back to the point, The first thing you hear is a line from one of his movies--this male writer/director, actor who is partnering with extreme genocidal fascists out of Europe. Now quotes from his movie with gunfire raging are being used by extremely racist groups. I do not want to use the term "right" or "left" as these are tentative bipolar reactions to a circle of violence that has not the real definitive directions of left or right. National Socialism was a Left organization. Conservatives like Churchill was a "right-wing" more Libertarian type of politician.

Also, another English man who was murdering me and stealing ideas, and continues to do so, used the term "boogie woogie" to describe his very violent "artsy" piece which he obtained funding to turn into a film within two weeks of me contacting him (while I was living in Miami, he was in London, had no movie on his resume, and now has a production company, has continued to steal concepts and ideas from posts on Facebook and now all the hackers of course have access to hacking into my blog as well).

I know he based his book/movie on a Mondrian title for a painting, but nevertheless, Mondrian is credited with being a member of the secret soociety aka "Illuminati", according to an analysis oof this art (cubism and his particular style, which expressese a certain philosophy tied-into Illuminist philosophy. As an extra connection: There is a building named The Mondrian on Miami Beach (South Beach). South Beach, where this Italian rapist, murdering Nazi Mafia anti-American, beloved of the Florida KKK American branches of the Nazi Party---all the big nazi supporters of the World Nazi Order attend souirees at The Mondrian Hotel, where there are very lavish parties held.

A HACKER MESS: ---upon reading what has already been posted, which I will not rewrite but just redefine in some way here. The lack of cohesion and what appears to be a rambling mess of nonsensical connections is due to these attacks on my keyboard and hacker deletions and inserts, as well as my brain literally being blanked out and memory lost as I fight to type and lose all track of what i am trying to express and then get lost, and then the hackers delete words and phrases so it's all very incoherent:

"that Italian" I wrote of just a paragraph above, is the man I have written of, not the H-wood writer/director, althought they are very connected in this stalking and torture group system (intimately connected, partners on a very personal level operating TOGETHER along with other members of this group, which I have written of extensively on Facebook--this Italian mafioso who is almost a similar type of character to this H-wood personality (much less creative and intelligent than the American counterpart--who aspires to be just like his partner and that is a shame, but however no one quotes from the less intellectual and creative Italian guy because he has nothing original to say. However, both of them foment fascist groups and I believe the Italian helps to install fascist underground operations, as I have seen him partnering with very anti-American operatives (from my vantage, not with evidence or "proof" that these are agents or operatives.

As all of them partner with government covert funding and sources, obviously these actors and mafia entertainment imitators are all operatives in one device or another.

Comparisons, links, theories, definitive concepts connections that cannot be coincidences.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The group Government-Hollywood murder of ME continues using their "fun" shared experience technology of rape, torture, information extraction, hormone-enhancing sadism and violence inflicted 24/7 to DEATH. ///The second I gain consciousness every morning from having gone to bed just as the sun has set, they suck my life force out while I am trying to detox their poison OUT of my body--the stagnation of their murder chemicals and poisons into my liver, kidneys, blood stream, nervous system, into my joints, muscles, limbs, brain, digestion system--all is stagnation of murder chemicals blued into my body in every joint, crevice and intestine and the adaptability of my body has been stretched like I am chemically black ooze pregant in the 9-month stage for over 30 years due to the incessant re-poisoning after I do 10-day fasting and/or just fight without end to get it out they put it back in. If they are not murdering me with poisoning they are still poisoning me to death with drugging which the selfish and dirty hateful group relies on to obtain my reactions of hate, truth serum so they can justify more abuse, destruction of my property body life my cat my home my finances--any reaction they obtain using drugging (non-stop then abusing me the literal nano-second I begin to open my eyes, not even as I am opening my eyes but their tech registers my brain waves so they begin the literal nano-second I gain some semblance of waking consciousness.) any thought I have turns into an abuse boomerang. Anything light, happy I am thinking about as I go for the next 90 minutes putting away the layers of protection I wrap around my head, body fingers toes covering my mouth in layers so the slashing into the most tender but also less visible skin tissue is not slashed into total and permanent loss and destruction of fingers, toes, gum tissue, my hair which has been doused in such horrific chemically destroying burning chemicals and then the hair follicles literally pulled out of around 80% of my scalp so create permanent balding which I have more-or-less unsuccessfully been battling due to the severity of my incapacitation when they had done that torture years ago. I was so sick and dazed and under so many hours of abuse per minute, per day, per sleeping moment--that was back under the Biden era the benvolent dictatorship era everyone feels is light and happy compared to the black enveloping folds of dire threat to those like me--slated for mass murder, destruction and every bit of usurpation these parasitic hate mongering bigots can suck and drain out before expelling me from life so they can plunder and feed the locust paradise they have created out of the ideas of those they stole from killed off and or if they are also modified nazi sadistic hater mass murdering bigots they can enjoy the fruits of their loom labor in unison with the chirping locust legion. They are legion.//It is impossible to just write about this group in normal language and briefly as I sit in this chair and my brain is being targeted for hyperbolic rage and all unified thought structure literally blocked, exacerbated by the block to keyboard function which is a 100% non-stop attack every time i get on any keyboard, in any capacity, in any location, globally the stalking and hacking follows me.//Last night, after taking a shower where they only made a few murder hate and sexual abuse comments while I was naked and in the shower--as opposed to non-stop yelling insults about my poisoned and sagging body due to the poisons they all were delighted to pour into my body as symbol of the joy and fun they will have when musk and the government and their nefarious other nazi scientific community malfeasance operators conjoin to have more victims more slaves enmeshed in an internal microchip torture chamber concentration camp environment. You can also rephrase it as "mass incarceration" effect if the person is black or brown. All done completely protected by government no pretense at mandatory minimums or racial profiling it's just openly racist but done with full silence by all the power-brokers and their subordinate minions, around the world.//Falling asleep after a shower my back with the hard-as-cement rock-hard "tubes of poison literally latched onto the lower rib of my left sagittal plane--the left side of my body---glued into the rib cage and extending in a huge, jutting piece which formerly had the shape and function of a solid "shelf" structure making my body crooked rectangular but my body has adapted to "balance" out the tubes of poison my body fought for all my life to handle internally. Ok, so this huge tube or shelf-like structure, has been whittled down a bit due to over 15 years of daily life-force fighting to remove the poisons as the celebrities laughed about how easy it is to get a globe of people to poison my food in every capacity, every food chain market, every transit system every packaging system every restaurant literally from Burger King to top Wolfgang Puck (was there, poisoned so the major of SF at that time could "make his move". Successively his former gf who is my age, did the same but in a much more malicious manner and then another former mayor of the same city has enveloped my life with violence, rape and torture due to these technologies having been so widely enhanced and distributed until the misuse of this tech is a witch hunt rape collective torture and murder sacrificial, dump your hate out on an innocent victim system.

Due to literally having fought physically to "move" the hard "shelf" of internal poisons which the stalkers who came int...