Saturday, July 4, 2020

A Fourth of July American post: Another identified English parasite socialite & more attacking me (besides the other list written earlier yesterday and the day before and etc etc)

A FOURTH OF JULY AMERICAN POST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UsGEyz_2rE




Yesterday I was put into a mental compression "box" mentailty. I was and always am drugged up, either from resonant detox which continues as it has for years, daily, or from my food poisoned. I must buy food on sale (reduced price meat, since I must eat meat for protein to heal. I cannot afford to buy meat at full price) I believe the food I buy on sale, the individually-marked down items, are pre-drugged. Stalkers can also drug my water and food at any time that I must keep in reserve.
I wrote about an Italian man yesterday who has been slowly murdering me, advising American mafia, H-wood celebrities on dismemberment "punishment" reactions to my rage from his and others' poisoning and otherwise stress-related murder attacks that still are ongoing.
There is another male who operated in tandem with this Mafia Miami hormone growth murdering bigot Nazi (I wrote his name just yesterday, he's so loathesome to me I can't write his name again). The other person who has been attacking me because he's an "art dealer" who has gotten in with H-wood and now has his own productiion company (thanks to his murder attempts and YEARS of teleporting and raping and attacking, poisoning, orchestrating agent stalking maneuvers from mostly English "neighbors" who are most vehemently genocidal and "Imperialistic" and ALWAYS have something nasty to say about Americans, I mean ALWAYS it's also always the same exact things they repeat. So similar to the Germans in that respect (and in so many other nefarious and ugly qualities and characteristics). Charming t o those who are beguiled and claim they have English or British or UK or Scottish ancestry (and also Irish, seem to often forget there's also a famous Irish personality from H-wood attacking me--for years now but not as significantly as earlier and he's a minor player compared to the violent attackers who are getting new studios, production companies, endless lead roles in huge budget movies, etc etc disguusting list never ends years and years the same situation)
Danny Moynihan. I unfortunately was sent to live in a "bed squat" in Chelsea back in 1987. He's still having me tortured so he can steal ideas. He did, for example, have my hair damaged so badly when I created a fucsia pink color blending a few hair dyes together, to make my very own color. The exact color was in some English woman's head in an interview with Sasha Lane. Only after my hair was smeared with damaging chemicals so it began to fall out. He's connected to English royalty (in indirect ways not through ancestry but through his father beiing a royal painter for the Monarchy). He stole a concept from me and stole words verbatim for a movie coming out of Englland, the singer who sings the opening theme has stolen words from my teleportation ranting on Facebook just wiithin the last year. I write his name explicitely not just to include it in the s**-list category, but also to please request that this foreign anti-American personality be STOPPED from attacking me in any way, in any form, online theft online hacking
the formerly married couple I have called all kinds of silly names while they attack me in very deadly, serious and sick ways---her mother is English, her father a red-faced nasty KKK bigot out of somewhere probably from the South (I have never looked up his bio on any source, he's so repugnant and ugly). He's an actor and associated loosely but significantly enough with symposiums related to his famous 1970's movie, and my step-father, yes all the way from Champaign, Illinois at the University where he had made a large splash on the anti-war scene--was invited and thus the configuration of all these players comes together. The director of that movie is the father of Moynihan's Satanist, debauchery drooling profiteering cheerleader "aristocrat" wifey. I was on their radar back in the 70's and they also destroyed my father's fledgling poetry and writer's career. This is not a guess I know it is fact but as usual I have no proof only that they were all conjoined in this situatiion and the evil has blossomed into them torturing me to obtain idea after idea, years and years, after destroying my father's chances of success in creative writing capacity. The "English" also influenced the MK ULTRA programming I experienced from anotther professor who I was forced to stay the night over with, due to my family insisting that I was "friends" with his daughter who blatenly attacked me after spending a year with her family as her father got Sabbatical for his Black Sabbath instructional programming in how to coerce and use the technology to destroy my family, for one.
This is the connection to brat pit and his nasty wife who has also urinated on me when I called her a skank and that I think she's a disgusting ugly whore. That was under teleportation and when I was under more than 6 years of torture from both of them, after three years of torture from Depp, more than 20 or more years from Moynihan, and 4 years of Siervo, 4 years of Eric Harari, and a lifetime of more minor players attacking me using the exact programming protocols and doing exactly the same things and saying the same things. The ugliness of these foul and sick parasites has increased to outright torture prison situations with rape and murder attempts, poisoning drugging adn non-stop racist remarks and physical assault.
I am so sick of writing about it and fighting hackers as well.
Please destroy Danny Moynihan he's committed endless crimes against me and only been promoted into undeserved recognition. He's still monitoring my writing and stealing ideas. I won't go into more detail as I have written of this situation with this ogre troglodyte "socialite" parasite just within the last few months. The radio emcees here in Phuket, when I am stuck having to listen to the one and only English radio station here, make endless reference to this woman who has stolen ideas alongside the friends and acquiantences of Moynihan who are famous in H-wood--English and "feminist" and have also stolen ideas from what i wriite detailling their injustiice and writing notes about creative modes of philsoophy (as in Greek plays regarding subjects that are ancient, because these people are following ancient formulas for oppression of populations, the "new" American version of Democracy is something they are co-opting at a rapid pace and the longer people do nothing the more they are inflitrating everything and taking it all over--with a happy face caring about freedom in the process of raking in billions$$
please get that rancid group of English and English-spawned sick filth off me . I use filth because it's just reminiscent of the disgusting filth in the movie Pink Flamingos--barbie skanky filthalina and her rat brat pit barbie doll husband who probably hobnobs with the English socialites claiming he's so "English" from ancestry and how they "love" him for his welcome of every Europieann fascist into H-wood for his ascension into power in that capacity, along with rotten mr rotten and his nazi support system in Germany and spouse louse.
Getting off into hate speech. Backspacing non-stop to correct hacker inserts. The last time I wrote I was so sick after the brainwave attacks it felt like nausia after I got up--my head feeling like it's being pressed inward, dizzy, unable to walk straight. That is how badly they are attacking my brain while I write (much worse than I can describe here especially with the hacking and brain-altering attacks).

No comments:

Post a Comment