Wednesday, July 15, 2020

When a 3-piece speaks, it must be relatively close to authority to take seriously.


Dr. Ross explains authoritarianesque in a calm, rational tone, that non-consensual mind control and information extraction therein is being conducted by CIA and other sources like military in NONCONSENSUAL "experimentation". I say that the experiment is in the implementation stage and the public is cheering like a crowd watching a crucifixion in the old amphitheater of the Roman Circus Circus.

Just ask me but no...Dr. Ross can lead you to the edge but never let you drink from the true source. He uses outdated information that is public information to base his talks upon. Interesting that he can never find a credible person who actually experiences these "experiments" on a daily basis nor can he do anything about whatever the discredited people being mind controled claim is damaging their lives.

Lots of talking but very little support. People want to have their own torture pupepts and that is the real reason why this situation only extends to the information stage onhow to exploit other human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agony TORTURE of tears brimming out of my completely devestated skin structure around my eyes and the torture never stops on a daily basis, my cheeks like sandpaper has been rubbed against my skin for years which the tears pouring out of my eyes has altered the skin and facial structure and this is done 100% of the time every day for hours until I begin to write about the torrture. They then go into hacking torture as I try to alter my brainwaves and while I am watching anything any vulnerability of any mention of anything related to any of this 500+ member celebrity and politician and etc crew just out of h-wood partnerinng with congress and the mafia and the nazi party, so this is always in effect and mostly the people who are assaulting me I watched perhaps a clip of them months or y ears ago, or decades ago watching movies hacked onto my cable tv while they had me so badly drugged I could only lay watching tv in a drugged state--could not clean except stinking clothing while the yhad me poisoned to death raped beaten while in deep sleep. This same group the exact same people since at least 2013, decade or more later after endless years of them obtaining oscars where they NEVER had any of these top awards in their entire careers but rushing at me with extreme hate to obtain more as an addiction--demanding that I am "supposed" to automatically service them in every way as a slave with only more abuse and torture as my reward and nothing, they destroy and take all away it is done by millions of people globally who operate with them, but all could NEVER have been accomplished without the full FUNDING AND PERMISSION STRUCTURE BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT which is constantly, constantly sending celebrities who are buying out politicians to do the bidding of euro-nazi mafia and nazis out of france, england and germany , et al. Today fighting to copy links on how to restore my absolutely destroyed, hacked computer since I literally cannot obtain anyone willig to not infect my computer as "help" when I go to any computer shop I am abused openly discriminated against lied to openly with hate and derisiion, smirking and smiling the men and women glob around to get their white nazi approval promotions. ////////

**I am into 2 hours of fighting to copy and paste links from an ai chat on how to restore my bios and all that the hackers have had their mi...