Friday, July 31, 2020

Another appeal to heartless terrorists or their associates or their 'friends" or their minions or their onlookers who approve by doing nothing to stop them.

There are horrible hacking intrusions in this post. Doubtless hackers have as usual deleted parts of sentences, glued fragments of sentences together, deleted grammar, changed grammer within the structure of sentences--changed tense from past-to-present within one sentence. These are the usual discrediting tactics used, always, every tiem I fight to pound down on hacked keys to struggle to write and type about this. Plus the attacks on my brain while I write.

-----------

So, dearest celebrity billionaire/millionaire/or otherwise financially well-endowed teleporting terrorists: you have stolen my ability to earn even one single penny. You have also stolen everything from my most beloved and cherished cat, my FAMILY, to ideas I have written of and laughed as you had my body disfigured (day after day, to this very day, on and on destroying my health, murdering me slowly, having my body made stinking with fungus inserted into my hair for years that has gone on and on, my hair completely damaged, my skin wracked with scars all over my body from these nightly stalker terrorist operations you all gloat about. You have broken my home unto stinking foul disgusting pieces of run-down dirty and nastiness. You have been paid in millions with careers, homes, busineses. The real estate market is now UP so high you expletives can group together and buy me at least a modest home in some decent place, in a decent town, where I have privacy and some kind of healthy living environment as you have stolen all you can get out of me. The nasty people I refer to still can't stop trying to force this contract out of me--a baby for their endless promotions from peopel who have done nothing but literally rape and beat and destroy my body and home and take away all i love. Every home turned into a sort of destroyed post-war landscape as trees, animals are all killed off, all is brown, desolate and destroyed even in the midst of a natural setting--trees killed in the entire range of the vision behind my patio view, where all trees are alive and healthy in every other area that isn't direclty in front of my patio. The list of near-death accidents with my body maimed, broken jaw a broken toe my hair made balding my teeth and gums aattacked, part of my uterus cut out and severed out by this H-wood group. Years of torture. I NEED A HOME AND nothing NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH THIS GROUP. can you people, if there are any out there reading this PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS GROUP OFF ME, FORCE THEM TO PAY RESTITUTION FOR THIS NEAR DECADE OF TORTURE AND THE NEAR DECADE OF THEIR EUROPEAN PREDECESSORS WHO HAVE ATTACKED ME SINCE the late 1980's, on and on and on and on grabbing as much as they can rape, steal and tortute and destroyuing my body, home and health my youth my beauty my joy in living my home every single thing, evey single day I am fighting for my life. Please, to the people who have some kind of decency or humanity out there will yo please ever aGET THEM OFF ME. They are attackiung me because they want to make sure they get every single thing plus a baby out of me while all i have been doing for YEARS YEARS YEARS EVERY SINGLE TIME i AM TELEPORTED BY THEM I SCREAM AND RUSH AT THEM WITH RAGE TELLING THEM i CAN'T STAND THEM. tHEY GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON , DAY AFTER DAY, YEAR AFTER YEAR. aS i AM NEARLY at a skeletal level of healing, with no money from them for any medical treatment but ONLY MORE POUISONING TO DESTRTOY MY IMMUNE SYSTEM. Day after day stress to the levels of murder they have inflicted, glowing with joy and empowerment out of it from hormone rushes and thrills and laughter froom them--glaring in hate as i try to fight them off me. No evidence no protection. I NEED A SAFE HOME THESE PEOPLE HAVE MADE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF STEALING IDEAS FROM ME AND NOT A SINGLE THANK YOU, NOTHING BUT HATE FROM ALL OF THEM OR JUST ignoring my endless pleading on the internet to stop slow torture to death from them. They feed of torture they glow with energy out of it. I am fighting to regain my hair to get poison out of my body to not die from stress and toxic shock. They order their minions to make my home stinking and toxic every single day, I muyst clean and I am sick and poisoned and drugged non-stop they are laughing and endlessly now putting their faces on my ever internet search. Year after year with day after dayh of me screaming when they teleport me that I wish them death they are disgusting. They threaten to kill me. They have the stalkers push baby carriages into me continuously as sybmol of the baby they want to rape and force out of me for their endless Nazi cliche into the H-wood power structure--after also helping to get Weinstein out as they strive to move on into the vacant studio slots. Whatever has put this contract out on me is disgusting--that people are enthralled by doing this to me, y ears and years and years and years of it. There can never vbe anything but torture and murder forom them I expect nothing but hate and violence and mruder from them. i AM ASKIng the readers to stop a murder stituation please. I am nearly at a skeletal stage of healing and detox and the vultures surround me with images as I am drugged to the max by them, unable to function, sitting here sick and nausuious every day from a lifetime of poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment