Friday, July 24, 2020

Bangkok Dangerous Mai Dai mayday mayday

It's a good film. I watched it maybe 10 years ago or more, I remember a few scenes. The American version is NOTHING like the original. I prefer the original even if I have forgotten much of the film which I am now about to watch or download since I am fixated on watching Joker again, as it is a most fascinating film on many levels.  Bankok Dangerous maybe not so much.

Mai pen rai.

You, parenthetical reader, can watch it if you will see a rape scene and murder!!! American films mostly focus on murder and consensual sex. Welcome to Bangkok Dangerous. There's also a Muay Thai fight scene and a motorbike race. The Thai Government has recently outlawed/banned street motorbike racing as many have been injured or killed. That is a reality and shown in the movie as the reality of Bangkok.  As for the rest, it's about gangs and drugs. But it was the rape scene which was unusual as I wrote, women being raped in a movie is not a very American media pursuit. Men who are raped in movies (usually hinted at, never shown) make waves in culture whereas women being raped is relatively not portrayed as a crime as much as men being raped (which appears as a huge tragedy for endless series --i.e. Mr. Robot.) Men are allowed to murder their assailant whereas women get killed in the movies if they say no, are somehow to blame if they get raped, or are killed off at the end (Thelma & Louise--I HATED THE ENDING they should have lived happily ever after with some fun, happy boy toys who are not playboys like b.p who starred as the one-night boy toy in the movie). When will H-wood ever get it straight-up? As I recall, in the Thai version the male friends of the woman raped go get some payback for the rape and beating the beautiful escort Thai prostitute/bar girl endured. It was a work of art, deserving of the awards it received. The American version was of a mercinary money-oriented white male who gets a Thai blind lover who showers him with the servitude he is lacking in Western society, etc murders upon contract--bloodshed as the final tumultuous climactic ending---like the last movie, and the last H-wood movie, and the last H-wood movie....

and assouncing--Bangkok Dangerous, where women raped get supported by men and girls can also drag race on motorbike and be tough and intelligent!

You just have to watch the move to see what I mean.  I also forgot the ending so this movie watched once again will be a very nice treat compared with the usual climactic death ending (it probably follows the same formula).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Physically assaulted by the next low-hoe (like dyed blonde nazi j-lo the hoe latino skank rape enabling favorite her vicious nazi violence and support of all racism as long as "her group" gets to push someone else down into the lowest category, which all the minorities are striving to do to me as they get "elevated" for helping put waves of nazis into america. Nothing I say about how they are being used to create the utter destruction of FREEDOM to become anything in America is muted by their selfish greed and desperate clutching for their nasty dirty careers. Thus the country gets lost as this is the prevailing mentality mode throughout the country).//minority Jewish Nazi "model" scum just upon waking, early morning after being assaulted once more in deep sleep with homeless skits by the scum team which put trump and musk and nazis in power. //She's an AIPAC Jew who is connected to a scum out of Miami who is now an LA plant of Jewish Nazi support (i.e. friends with Bill Maher who assaulted, stole my ideas I had written repeating them verbatim the next day as he hacked his show until finally he's so pro-trump no one trusts him any longer on the "left" which I am only trying to avoid more nazis claiming to be anti-trump who are the most vicious in attacking me; almost outside of the nazis who are open and apparent but claiming they are not "racist" like ugly sick sleazy dumb arnold. This Jewish skank rushed at me hitting me and as usual I had to fight to get the next leech rushing violently at me from a black space of vision to get the filth off me. I had no choice as it was a direct assault before I had a chance to see what was coming at me. I had written about her partner because I was referencing his partnership with euro-trash nazis who are stallone scumbag italian and french shit who have overtaken america and south beach with their nazi mafia and how america has weakened the dollar so much the euro-trash can buy all real estate and wall street and indeed, whorewood completely out. That is what has happened since the EU merged and formed the Euro and the U.S. Dollar instantly was much weaker whereas it had been much stronger prior. This was part of the original Marshall plan to pay for the uptick of every Euro-A$$ to be wiped clean every day by U.S. tax dollars and then once their currency arrived they could take over. That was when the dirty ugly sleaze filth of ugly arrnold was put in power into politics in whorewood california influencing congress through whorewood out of dirty californication.//The latino dirty violent scumbag was so violently rushing at me last evening that finally I gave him a tarot reading upon his fithy request because of non-stop fighting for years on a non-stop basis and his ugly sleazy dirty hate filth was so disgusting to deal with. His putrid bad energy was so disgusting like some rabid immature child I just shut him up. I can't "read" without being authentic so I was a supportive as possible othewise I compromise my own integrity. I urged him into his humanity from the power domination kill swtich that is never turned off by dirty gavin scumbag creepo old boy scum the governor he never stops the nazi AI switch generating this torture machine which has generated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in campaign funding for his lying scum crap political career post when the ape finally is finished with plundering through his goons everything possible. As rape-centered, racst with plantation goons like this latino sleazebag who while he was talking to me a flying cockroach flew into my room (it never happens) his spiritual ugly malaise was so strong this is a black magick spiritual cesspool of hate and vicious power-grabbing. The racism imposed on him got him to grab my breasts with hate after I gave this tarot reading but his non-stop death threats and disgusting commentary was shut up. He gave me a salute with a warm smile after the reading but 10 minutes later he had already been primed by ugly stupid dirty arnold to negate every single positive thing about me, to steal as much as possible including all positive energy to drain me into death by non-stop hate abuse and insults. The push to create a compeltely oppressed jewish class ujpon which the nazi shit of this not blonde but "whiter" skin than me ugly dirty plastic skank is devoted to pushing me down so her nazi affiliation is proven. A true Modern Jewish AIPAC nazi who is working to let in all the ugly arnold shitnigger filth into israel sao they can get a penthouse maybe if they keep pushing for anothe genocide but they get exempted. //The latino is once more making his death threats ugly statements and the ugly shitalina whorewood group have sat back smug and delighted that once more another scumbag minority has --no not one, but every single day before the midterms they are getting black "'civil rights" yelling spittling house reps going into retirement so desperate to keep all the money and spotlight on his dirty corrupt prune-looking face. The plastic-coated model who is much younger and can't furrow her brow by any consternation is dumping her fear of being targeted or EXPOSED n her nazi jewish collusion so I wrote not about her, but the participation of her friend jason bin out of hollywood, formerly of south beach, who fully participated in the tommasino Buti Epstein Island cartel which included model shit like campbell of course out of England into pushing to put "other women" into rape stature while they get blown- up on the cover of ocean drive (however they only put her on the inside of the front page and a blonde model on the cover they could not ever put a black woman at that time) but her violence against me almost in front of stallone's club, at an italian restaurant where I had also been attacked by "I'm italian-american" mafia while selling cigars, innocently as many people had been able to do independenly on South Beach but the french and italian and english nazis have convinced their stupid dirty american nazi partners to stop all independent financial status from anybody unless they are under the control of their rotten American nazi puppets whom they control with their denigration mind control to get americans to hate america and only send money and power to every euro-nazi white trash they adore. The vicious violent grasping for survival and money and power which LA dominates with extreme racist undertones beneath the fake "woke" content and the endless nazi mafia movies depicting minorities as vicious and nasty (which has been fully absorbed into this creep latino who is a foul and really " evil" dirty black energy parasite really ugly and sick of course brought on after 16 years of non-stop torture to obtain this contract so worthless and meaningless filthy bigot shit can obtain a euro-sponsored stake in whoreood which america has sold off to euro-nazi control via ugly stupid dirty arnold shit-trash nigger filth and you all continue to worship that hulk of bullshit and muscle-bound ugly ape filth racism disguised by barely concealed nazism. Because that sleazy filth rapes his latino maid but they call it a mutual agreement does not mean he is "not a racist".