Wednesday, July 22, 2020

The Joker Particle spiraling down to the lowest common denominator of entropic state of rest. The rest is a not funny reality but a jest.

This title refers a bit to quantum physics. Particles in an atom when shocked by energy in whatever form (protons, for eg) accelerate in energy and rise to higher states of form. When the external energy source is stopped or diminished, the force of entropy takkes over and the particle descends into it's more low, base state. The particles I mention are actually electrons, but my brain is under so much attack I had to switch the browser, stop my writing activity and then go to a search page to be able to access this in my memory. I must stop my writing activity or browsing and either leave the space I am sitting at to write, or go to some other activity for the attacks on my brain's cognitive functioning to somehow block their blocks and be able to access my own memory and obtain the words or concepts.

Electrons revolve around the nucleas of a molecule in a shell, with various orbits. I can now access this only because I did something else in order to access my own brain.

I thought of this concept after I got off the laptop, after writing about the Joker movie. The joke was on me as usual because, in the accessing of my then unblocked memory, I realized that I WAS and HAD BEEN UNDER ATTACK by this lead actor whom I had stated was a superlative actor. He is, and has been (not in all the movies, and certainly not in the movies he had  put on my tv when I had a boob tube in my room, was drugged to the point of comatose inertia, my body put out-of-aligment as the terrorists in the rooms next to mine would smear fungus into my hair, orifices and clothing/blankets (as they still do) and I lay in bed watching the pirated/hacked tv stuff that the actors teleporting me put on, wiith themselves of course as lead actors in this attempt to further both discredit me ("she's delusional and schizoprenic, with paranoid personality disorder" for claiming that she watche smovies, or clicks on pages with videos of celebrities, and in her "dreams" they rape and abuse her--what a crazy female this is..the story goes, as they , the terrorists obtaining lead roles and promotions for participating in this crime an doffense, are so assured that NOTHING NO ONE NO PRESIDENT NO ONE WILL HINDER THEIR VIOLENCE OR PROTECT ME IN ANY WAY).

It was his movie about some internet fantasy stuff, I could not watch the movie it was both borin and upsetting considering that I am and was under the same sort of terorist situation (in the movie, it was a loner finding "love" with some internet fanatasy--or something like that, I have forgotten the plot it was a terrible movie). 

I ALSO was in this sense, "forced" to watch the movies of the director of that film Joker, who had made comedies about going to get screwed, drunk and dishevelled in a devilish way in Thailand. I was not exactly offended by the movie so much but a little. It was revealing of the rape culture that exists in the form of colonialistic empire going on vacation to get sucked, fucked and cleaned in Thailand by slaves but confined to happy, smiling will -do-anything tourism operators, enslaved financially and psychologically by the "handers" who come to invest and then control all aspects of Thai political and social life.

I had then "remembered" that upon watching this movie, which I still retain is an excellent film, an historical moment in film history due to the sensitive handling of more 'Universal" themes, both political and in every way personal for white males in society who want to unleash their rage against the machine as long as they can be "free" to become on top as usual; the expectations of the viewers and the endless paradigm of white male supremacy.

Not trying to make this exactly a political statement. This is an analysis of the content and the actors and their modus operandi, as it revolves around me, and how it evolves into fake opposition political propaganda movie and tv and media output.

I had searched, after first viewing the movie Joker, for information about what I had thought was not a vicious co-conspirator, the lead actor who deservedly won top awards. Albeit, he did participate in this contract, or I believe he did as his movie was input into the long list of the other rapist, bigot, black white asian conspirators in HH-wood (or 88-wood).  I first got a photo of this actor glaring, dishevlled, needing a hair cult, a shave, but not his trim and manivulred beard for his interview siith Kimmel, for ecample, but looking raggedy--as many of the peterrorists in these G-wood video simulated attack, psychological trigger pirated videos all appear. Soemtimes they put on make up to appear very ugly.They must present themselvse as being ugly and nasty towards me. The contract. Just as people in my immediate vicinity must come to me if in person, and in  a private setting, stinking of body odor. Landlords do this quite often.

The look of grim hate on his face was absolutely in contract to the happy, glowing look when interviewed for his promotion in the media. It was another orchestrated hate attack. I had "forgotten" this when typing that he wasnot involved in the attackk upon me.

His co-conspirator, an obvious mafia personality in the media, along with his friends and fellow mafia movie cohorts, put endless videos of himself, his movies, and the film Joker on my YouTube channel for me to see z(drugged up, I was "directed" sublimminally to look at YoutuBe, please undersatand how powerful and devestating these drug/tech interfaces are, plus absolute isolation, all happy loving things blocked from me including just simple birds flying outside my patio view of the nearly dead hillside directly opposite mywindow)

I know there are many topes in the last paragrpha but I have spent so many hours of my life backkspacing to correct these types. I am closing my yes right now, so whatever happens with the mess that comes out, I'm not going to spend time of fixing it.

I had written on Facebook about the foursome of Brooklyn mafia media personalities (two were in a reality show, a movie was moade about their patriarchal mafia figurehad, for which tyheyy remain riding the crewt of a wave of poublicity because he so souccessfully, fora whitle, was able to oust various established crime figures in NYC--with the enlargement of this global concern of Nazi/mafia dn organized toerrorism, now they are included in the wider circle and participating in this contract out on me.

The two others, both males, have been imn many movies toegether. both are famous and both put their tv shows for me to click on (so they can call me crazy if I click on them and then claim that they are teleporting,m assaulting, using disgusting verable subliinals at me when I use the toilet, under all surveillance--and it's supposed to be me who is crazy and not them or this organization)

ha ha, what a joke.

I had "forgotten" under drugging, duress and near paralysis, as i have been very, very sick in this last phawe of detox.

I am tiree of writing now.

I have deleted all the recent movies, including Gladioator. They are worthwhile movies, but part of the inclusive propaganda to create the system of eliminating the "Demoractic" ideals which Ameirca is supposed to encompass.

I bleieve that revolutions are desired so that mass waepons and mimiltary force can be used against civilians, disgruntled by thee "system" that oppresses them, more and moreso as time goes by and the top 1 percent dwindles down to the .05 % of the top while more and more are strulggling and dying in the streets or being killed by cops and military juntas and forces. More riots in the streets will mean more Martial Law ordinances and then laws breaching all constitutional rights. That is what I bleieve this movie was engenering and subliminally enhancing into the sconsciousness of the viewers. This movie alone had billions of viewers around the world.

I am going to stop this analysis right here, as typing is fraught with mistakes and my brain is being blankketed and I'm tired of not being able to reach anyone with my rwiting except for more terrorists hackking and blocking my bwebsites and pages from being actually published.

All my attempts to actually get my blog advertised or read, all is for naught. I am blocked frrom all outside access. I therefore remain forced to live in terorist violent conditions and unable to fafford to defend myself with living in a place with at least solid walls--a nd I mean a real decent home wiith happy, beautiful things and people around me instead of disgusting minorities always spraying disgusting sprays into my home and body so they can get promoted by colonisliatic Nazi bigot handlers telling them what to think, ewear, eat and behave as they obey completely and blindely without hesitation (or risk being destroyed if they disobey).

--------

I am going to try to find some offline platform to save or writ emy posts, as probably what I wriite is being obliterated from the interentet and only the hater terrorists have access to whta I write.

They rreally truly are disgusting and I so wish that people would be able to act defenseively or protect me, but with all sielncing of my writing and of my situatioon, with no o0ne around me in eveyr place I have gone for years participating in this...

but you can watch the movies by thesee terrorist who are assured that nothing is ever going to happen to their careers let alone terms of justice appolied to rape, torture, disfigurement, murder attempts, theft of my CAT, and others endlessly exonerated by  persident after preseient. They are exalted and confirmed into the hallowed abyss of the Satanists who control and use them to spawn their hate societyof genocide for hire theft for prosperity and oppression as political satire turhned into movies about death, murder and redepmption of the victims of society, played by millionaires or billionaires in HH-wood who act with absolute supreme hate at me, and confirmed with conviction that there will never be any legal action or defense for me--as they continue to pump out their hate and redemption and righteousl salvaging of the black underdog, the white underdog, the rape victim, etc etc and all these actosr absolutely participate in all these foul crimes against me.

Thus the joke particle, elevated by the platform of public excitement that a white male can play so well that he actually acts like a real artist--so devolved the theater of public media is that when one actor behaves like he's actually an artist it's like the world is stunned---

but then, when the energy is not pumped into the endless titilalation of violence as redemption, organized chaose as a rejuvinating streeet explosion of violence, murder and hate as the elevating sense of identity--giving eh viewers csome catharsis for their own real and imagined sense of depreciation in a soystem designed now to create a very deadly, aristocratic society where people can be slaughtered in teh streets and if htey protext, the governments have huge militarized waepons that can blast out dear drums or burn entire groups to ao crisp--the technological weapons aimed at crowd control will quickly eliminate all the disssenting hoards, who scream and yell at the streets. The facial recognition software can identify all thepoeple protesting as the ganag stalking orgniaztion can quitely eliminate them--lets say, wiht a pandemic or other diseases, acciedents, or floods, etc.

Not a very delusional or parnoid association if you confront the terorist stalking organization daily, as i do. It makes one more familiar with the tactic and the style of covert assassination and control.

And thus, the writers and actors continue to attack me so they can simply suck out the ideas by the thought-reading teh and by teleporting me to phyhsical assault and death threats when I fight to stop them from picking my idaes, as they blank out my braiin when I try to have a career and write, and block all opportunities for expression or creativity and all avenues of financial solvency.

----------------------

I will try very hard to save my written posts on some device. What I write, despite having put a copyright symbol on this blog, is always open, like open source, for the rapists and terrorists to steal because they operate as agents in the media. The contract out on me entails stealing ideas from me just to fab at my psyche as much as possible. One of the people who made a film based on the concept I wrote that I am under attack this much because when I had the chance to compete, I won top prizes and therefore, due to racism I have been paralyzed and raped as a form of "humiliation" (not for them of course, they are the pornographic heroes of society for the cock rock jocks and jokers and clowns to admire and pay and rave about). 

I also wanted to state, but "forgot" that for years I have described these jokers in the media who are terrorists teleporting me and using their terrorist organization to make my home and body destroyed, I called them CLOWNS for years in these ranting, drugged up Facebook posts which also served as information for them to steal, per terms of this contract out on me.

That ties into the clown theme, perhaps there is a direct connection between this contract out on me, the actors/writers using this theme to elevate the concepts of outcast outsider (supposed loser/loner_ attaining redemption through MURDER   with masses of street people, disenfranchised, revolting and thus reclaiming their sense of pride in their lost paradisical humanity. Clowns, cloying clowns and grasping rapists and terrorising traumatizing Nazis, parasites, etc etc are the terms I have used for the very wealthy actors who are cranking out this mind control propaganda for the masses to latch onto. Raking in millions more, as they glare in hate at me or participate from the crowds of them sitting in rows as they teleport me to watch me fight, after being assaulted in these teleportation episodes (all put on film, no doubt for the "Dark Web" and other informational tutorials on how to get what you want using this new tech/terrorist organization drug/tech interface genocide systematic hate).

-------------

A half hour later: I "remembered" what had been blanket-out from my memory by the tech/terrorist/hackers when I tried to begin to describe how some actor/writers used my concept of Nazis thwarting my life because I kept competing and winningg when I was not made parralyzed and incoherent from drugging and under non-stop terrorist attackk by "them". the actoor is "blackk" and turned my concept into a male, black situation. I wrote about this on Facebook years ago. hundreds of posts ago. However, it comes to mind because this movie also went up the charts of public approval suported by Nazi mafia and completely funded by white supremacists and theiir Nazi, foreign ilk. I beolieve/know" that this blackk male and his group stole my concept sbecause first, a plethora of his videos appeard on my YouTube channel (the portal through which many a rapist/perpetrtorr male/female "celebrity" had stolen ideas and planted the stolen concepts on my channel, or put theiir endles videos so if I click on one, they can teleport me and then claim I am paranoid, schizophrenic and delusional as they pilfer, rape and torture wiith asolute exonneration by all law and up to the Executive with full promotion and $$$$$!!!! Oh yeah hooray Whorewood exalts in this !!!

Not just this onslaught of videos, but videos verbatim using phrases I have witten on my Facebook page. "AM I the only one?{ I wrote being teeleported and raped and tortured? This exact phrase was stolen verbatim by this black male to portray a rape scenario, but put in light of blackk male underdog pretenses. The usual configuration of underdog movie selling hypocrisy cranked out by multi-milioniiare rapist abusers mafia Nazis and their genocidal supporters.

It is very very hard for me to write and I am exhausted from this efort. Who is reading this besides terorists? Or maybe some people who "care" when they are "safe" and can then "care" as the usual habit is when crimes perpetratred by State "actors" is lfeft silenced until it's safe for the concened public to show sympathy--usually when the victims and perpetrators are long dead and they are given theokay signal by the perpetrator subsequent generations--swho then use thematerial to foment fake opposition aginast their entrenched oppression but put into jake sympathetic light in these waves of concern over the situation too long dead to be a tthreat anylonger to the terorists who always seem to get out unscathed afterwards. Except for a few iconimc symbolic clowns who get stuck in the crossfire of public enraged witch hunt actions as catharsis for the huge massive generational recurring landscape.

------------

Again, after my brqain was put into a ramblling mode and then I "forgot" to add the most incisive point: the blackk male who I believe stole my concepts, participating in this contract but not openly assaulting me in these sickening teleportation skkits. One of the tv skits he put on my YouTube channel was of him saying that someone had stolen ideas, but "your ideas are so bad" was his reply. This was put prominantly on my channel. I took it as a token sign of the signature of the contract out on me, to humilliate and insult all I work for that they steal, claiming only they are intelligent and I am supposed to be "stupid" a "b-word" and etc etc profanities, after they steal all they can and act like stupid apes which they then ridicule by having apes holding up the middle finger worn on teeshirts by terrorists who follow me and nearly hit and drive into me in the Thai roads--so I will notice their hate symbols.

One of their MO's is to mock and "laugh" about my hate responses by calling them apes and pigs and etx. Their strategy is to joke and be Jokers about my rsesponses by calling it all stupid. Particularly raciaml slurs that are encased into the public consciousness, which are stupid and ugly. If I try to create my own, such as the Mafia outof Brooklyn or Italy, as there are very few insults that are so established as the black and Jewish "jokes" and hate slurs--they mock and insult tring to diminsh the impact of the created insults I make to laugh about them myself. They then augment their reversal mockery wiith violence and tortrure. I remain fighting alone and fighting just to type agiout this.

What JOKERS they really are, but not fun or funny. How does the woorld at large actually buy into their jesting joker media personalities and the lies that they continuously crank out? Oh yes, much of the world that had fought against this Old World Disorder have already been killed. The rest firmly buy with real money into the media purchases that create these billionaire rapist hedonistic soulless sadists who are promoted by all players in the leadership death thrones sitting atop with splendor of genocide filthy lucre that they obtained from MURDER. Endless movies about MURDER and death put into near jocular jesting joker format. All murderers are emulated and turned into heroes! Mafia movies especially abound, now in Latino and all other country formats!!!


A more exact explanation of the Higgs-Boson "God Particle" video, leading to the conclusion that the non-random cascading effect of the JOKER PARTICLE is being aimed, through the electronic force of the boob tube phenonmena, into the brains and cerebral cortexes, massive dimishment of E=mc2 of the brain mass due to endless radiation effect of the Joker Particle blasting each and every brain cell until brain mass diminishes, allowing the Joker Particle to penetrate and cause massive deflation and implosion effects.


In the end, the Anti-God force field exacts an anti-gravitational field around brain mass, causing massive implosion into a CLASS WAR AND REVOLUTION in the inhabitant of the diminished brain mass. This saves time for obscene legislation aimed at curbing the excessive demands of the ruling centrifugal force field of the Goddless Particle which accelerates the more money you put into the machine.

Causing white, male surburban males to contemplate growing dreadlocks and listening to Rage Against the Machine and watching more movies with songs of revolution so they can feel appeased about their need for absolute power and control which their controllers dictate to them until they "grow up" and assume the mantle of oppressive Godlike goddless Particle acceleration into assumption.

All the while watching the movie Jocker until they can reach this point of calcification and rigidity so they will never fall into the trap of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, aka Entropy. Too stiff to fall into the supine position of thinking and pondering and being loose, flowing and alive with energy.

The band collectin' all those royalties for the movie, a precursor to The Joker. All the white angry males now have children they can protect with control out-of-control----assuming the mantle and their children rebel. Oh Joker particle spawning masses creating chaos bringing order out of chaos.


MUSE-SICK for the masses, pulling forces apart. Revolutiion Joker Particle pulling the joke on the masses the joke is on/in/out/within pulling forces apart. The Matrix yawns with each stagnating Joker Particle that descends in entropic fashion into the depths of the revolution that came around to the slaughter of the masses echoing it's last revolution that came before the old men were replaced by younger angry men who then were killed off by the old men resuming power. The Joker heckles and laughs and resumes his silent vulture existence, waiting for the next spawning turn of the wheel revolving around a centrifuge of stagnating energy, where solid structures are assumed to never really fall or collapse under the weight of the masses pounding to reach a more stable but negative state of equilibrium within the dynamics of zero gravity forces impoverishing starvation dissolution revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...