Monday, July 27, 2020

Format remains messed-up from hackers\ obtrusiveness. Con "artists" out of Howood and beyond get promoted for inserrting any post I write. If I combine their "art" with aspects of torture/mind control, they also get promoted. Thus they have blocked any access to removal of these posts and for the real template to display my most recent posts.

I refer to the posts I write the most recent. What only appears, as I describe briefly below, concern people whose art I do not really care about that much but wrote because their songs or personalities were hints of this most pernicious and insidious organization and their methods of mind control, programming, torture or therein. These have been permanently forced onto the first page that appears when my blog is clicked on. You have to scroll down to discover, if you can, a tiny link with the word "home" that is not part of the template, cannot be altered, and I cannot alter any of this. All has been so these slime con "artists" can get promotion for me writing about them in this context. They are scum and I do not endorse any of these who I write of. Some of their songs and music and movies are well-done, but considering what I have been exposed to in the teleportation torture skits these famous celebrities perform for their endorsements, I cannot suport or admire any of them unless I do a full vetting of them in an interpersonal context. Since ALL of them do their utmost at torturing me, within gthe parameters of what they are "allowed" to get away with, I only know that whosoever blocks my template and forces their nasty videos on the first page are rotten and nasty on a personal level. That is the main personality characteristic of the people in this terrorist global organization. What beautiful plastic surgery the actors obtain to conceal their real identities. What fanttastic coaching and posturing they learn in the studios that create these false personalities.

I am fighting to resolve why I cannot alter the first page that appears when you first click on this blog. There should only be the hierarchical blog posts starting from last, displayed under the main title of this blog (Vignettes...). What appears is this post about Santana, which I wrote in an internet cafe while under drugging, nearly hit-by-cars continuously previous to arriving at the cafe, dizzy from mind control post. That is the first that apepars, written in November, 2019 when I was first beginning this blog. I could only wriite once or twice a month, and the post that first appears was an experiment/excercise in first trying out the blog, any blog this is my first.

It is now only displayed along with another post I wrote a few months ago--both posts are about musicians who are part of the terrorist operation, as most of the mainstream (all of them probably) "artists" are necessarily, if they want any exposure at all, part of this system. The con artists then obtain promotions for me posting videos or writing about them, as they gather with the always-expanding group of performing terrorists in the media who sit in row-after-row while one after the next teleports me as this "experiment".

I have tried to delete these posts, I have tried to alter the front page. There is absolutely NO WAY TO DO THIS. When I get into the "layout" sections, the "customize" and any option available for reformatting the blog, what should appear does, but after I "save" the changes, the hackers simply reinsert all their hacking algorithms and the messy first page, where there is a tiny link called "home" in order to access what I am writing, you must then click onto another page (which is not in any of the formatting sections and I have gone through all four times just today to make sure there is no way to change anything about this part of the first appearance anyone, if anyone at random, has access to this blog. That, of course, is impossible as my site reaches no one but the inner circles of this organization. No public access is available. Nevertheless, what does appear is a total mess and there is no way for me to change this so my most recent posts appear immediately on the first view when you click on my site. Posts about artists I do not endorse, but wrote of for various reasons, regarding the mind control but NOT ENDORSING THESE TERRORIST CON "ARTISTS" IN ANY FORM. They force the insertion of these posts with their names or song displayed with videos because THEY GET PROMOTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment