Monday, July 27, 2020

Format remains messed-up from hackers\ obtrusiveness. Con "artists" out of Howood and beyond get promoted for inserrting any post I write. If I combine their "art" with aspects of torture/mind control, they also get promoted. Thus they have blocked any access to removal of these posts and for the real template to display my most recent posts.

I refer to the posts I write the most recent. What only appears, as I describe briefly below, concern people whose art I do not really care about that much but wrote because their songs or personalities were hints of this most pernicious and insidious organization and their methods of mind control, programming, torture or therein. These have been permanently forced onto the first page that appears when my blog is clicked on. You have to scroll down to discover, if you can, a tiny link with the word "home" that is not part of the template, cannot be altered, and I cannot alter any of this. All has been so these slime con "artists" can get promotion for me writing about them in this context. They are scum and I do not endorse any of these who I write of. Some of their songs and music and movies are well-done, but considering what I have been exposed to in the teleportation torture skits these famous celebrities perform for their endorsements, I cannot suport or admire any of them unless I do a full vetting of them in an interpersonal context. Since ALL of them do their utmost at torturing me, within gthe parameters of what they are "allowed" to get away with, I only know that whosoever blocks my template and forces their nasty videos on the first page are rotten and nasty on a personal level. That is the main personality characteristic of the people in this terrorist global organization. What beautiful plastic surgery the actors obtain to conceal their real identities. What fanttastic coaching and posturing they learn in the studios that create these false personalities.

I am fighting to resolve why I cannot alter the first page that appears when you first click on this blog. There should only be the hierarchical blog posts starting from last, displayed under the main title of this blog (Vignettes...). What appears is this post about Santana, which I wrote in an internet cafe while under drugging, nearly hit-by-cars continuously previous to arriving at the cafe, dizzy from mind control post. That is the first that apepars, written in November, 2019 when I was first beginning this blog. I could only wriite once or twice a month, and the post that first appears was an experiment/excercise in first trying out the blog, any blog this is my first.

It is now only displayed along with another post I wrote a few months ago--both posts are about musicians who are part of the terrorist operation, as most of the mainstream (all of them probably) "artists" are necessarily, if they want any exposure at all, part of this system. The con artists then obtain promotions for me posting videos or writing about them, as they gather with the always-expanding group of performing terrorists in the media who sit in row-after-row while one after the next teleports me as this "experiment".

I have tried to delete these posts, I have tried to alter the front page. There is absolutely NO WAY TO DO THIS. When I get into the "layout" sections, the "customize" and any option available for reformatting the blog, what should appear does, but after I "save" the changes, the hackers simply reinsert all their hacking algorithms and the messy first page, where there is a tiny link called "home" in order to access what I am writing, you must then click onto another page (which is not in any of the formatting sections and I have gone through all four times just today to make sure there is no way to change anything about this part of the first appearance anyone, if anyone at random, has access to this blog. That, of course, is impossible as my site reaches no one but the inner circles of this organization. No public access is available. Nevertheless, what does appear is a total mess and there is no way for me to change this so my most recent posts appear immediately on the first view when you click on my site. Posts about artists I do not endorse, but wrote of for various reasons, regarding the mind control but NOT ENDORSING THESE TERRORIST CON "ARTISTS" IN ANY FORM. They force the insertion of these posts with their names or song displayed with videos because THEY GET PROMOTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation: Last night in deep sleep after having (artificially induced via torture invasive microchip implant technology in combination interface with extreme drugging and various other tech and drug and in deep sleep state immobility and self-defensive capability)---stomach digestive substances literally almost spewing out of my mouth in deep sleep state (this can be done with the microchip implants along my spine, into my brain, my esophagus which renders my body susceptible to many attacks which are murderous---but dredging up digestive "juices" from my digestive tract while in deep sleep state is one of the attacks which they intended to make me spew it all over my head covering last night which would have been almost like acidic vomit spewed over the many layers of protection so they can't gouge my gum tissue out again, loosen my teeth by smashing into them ---and of course, I feel nothing and they are teleporting me in this deep sleep state to other locations where I am called "ugly" and abused by their hate minions, most of whom are probably looking for a job or a role in their "empire" they have built around this contract out on me). That was only a precursor to me having not spewed it out but the peristaltic action forced into my intestinal tract lead to detox of the poisons lodged somehow in conjunction with the elimination process so I began detoxing hard poisons and then horrific liquid poisons in the middle of the night because they had spurred this digestive system--normally this may occur in the morning upon having coffee or some other stimulant purgative drink or exercise (rare) and thus I was shitting diarrhea out while my head was covered my feet bound in many layers to stop them from nightly cutting out the cuticles around my large toes, which they have kept almost falling off by slicing the cuticles literally off from around each large toe--this has gone on more than 6 years on a nightly basis despite wearing similar layers of protection to try to stop this and never succeeding because of the ability to read my thoughts, monitor literally all I think and do, with night time vision visual technology and this thought-hacking they know what I am doing to protect. They have ways of concealing their egress so I can never tell if I am healing or if they have sliced off more the injuries are so permanently scarred into my body as I fight every day to protect my body). //Gouging and slicing into my cuticles, mostly severed off on fingers and toes, continues. I put on first a pair of opera gloves which extend to my biceps. Then rubber band around the wrist because two cut off circulation (or had at the beginning of this new attempt to stop the destruction of my hands which has been ongoing since 2011 and has not stopped for a single night or day except for the few, rare occassions I try out a new protection set of gloves, socks, compression socks, rubber bands, tie-around strings, rubber gloves, etc which get pulled out of place and thin razor sharp instruments get under the long-sleeve contraption I hand-sewed to protect all these layers--they use this flexible mechanical arm to get under the opera gloves, under the next pair of work gloves with rubber coating so they can't slice through the material to slice into fingers and destroy severing out completely cutibles, leaving huge red welts around every finger and nails black, dead and I can't use my hands and fingers to do things which require minutia any longer. ) then there are wrap-around with velcro wrist bands, and I must gauge whether to painfully cut off circulation by tighetning as much as possible because as the night wears on, the pressure does cut off blood flow until I am in such pain I wake up in the drugged state (I am drugged every time they assault me so I am always in a mind control vice mentally upon waking as the teams of celebrities--now their new leader and the new empire which seems to be on teh axis

  I had to click on publish above otherwise they would freeze the laptop, as they had begun to do (my 15th time restarting the computer in t...