Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Terrorist report: my audience is waiting, I will perform your designated role once again, and reverse it back upon the originator (you).

Rationale for this parrticular video below in the density of the last few paragraphs. I put it on top because I want this to be foremost. This is the essence of the betrayal situation. The clip leaves out the friendly interchange between the commanders and the assassins prior to "order 66". This type of deadly turn-around on the brink of one single order is the absolute reality of how "gang stalking" terror operations are executed. Prior to real EXECUTION of the target.



I looked at my last few posts and saw in the titles typos, that sentences had been hacked and partially deleted so they made no sense. The concepts I wrote were rewritten, partially deleted, grammar erased...etc

I am currently under great attack affecting my brain and ability to concentrate. It feels like I am sick and dizzy as the technology is blasting my brain, making me literally too dizzy to think or even see clearly. These symptoms began almost immediately  upon re-entering this room where all the technology is being aimed into me from all sides all floors above and below and on either side of this room.

I was verbally viciously attacked today at Central shopping mall and I was made certain that my brain is being literally wiped and swiped blank while under attack. I am so ill from the effect of the tech I can barely get anything out writing here. I was overcharged for two items, but the receipt was so sloppy in it's calculations that I could only pick out one of the mistakes. I went to the terrorist (aka "stalking" agent) sitting behind the service desk at the back of the store. The story of how this situationw as constructed, as it was a plot there is zero doubt--(it was two items placed/taped together, two for the price of one. The front item had one price and for years I have bought these items (buy one, get two) and the price listed on the top of the package  is the price. This time, today the broadly grinning Thai terrorist agent swiped the scanner to the item on the back of the double-taped item. Only after I had paid could I try to count the sum, since I am usually over-charged every time I go to this "world class" store. In fact, I was over-charged all day, but my brain is under so much attack it is literally impossible for me to internally count sums (right now the hacking is making me have to backspace and rewrite/correct continuously due to inserts and blocks of keys). With a huge glowing hate grin, they put some item more expensive on the back of the double-sealed object, thus charging me the price not listed on the front. When I could pick this out on the tiny (the receipts are always so tiny, with faded items (all a construct that the shop creates for these situations) it is barely legible. This is a "famous" shopping mall that is supposed to be "world class".


The real attack came when I pointed out that, uncharacteristically, I was charged a higher price than the price listed on the package. The mind control began to blast into my brain: the terrorist agent began almost shouting at me with hate, such an ugly voice, while a white Euro-p male stood nearby observing but with intention, a black energy surrounding him, appearing to be looking at something else but carefully listening in and watching this Thai terrorist agent as she began almost yelling at me that the real price was listed on back. This was all planned before I arrived at the store, of course. I blanked out, I could not think to tell her to stop talking/shouting at me. I stood transfixed and blanked out by the tech. It was only after I walked out of the shop and a short distance away that I began to think and realized what had happened. I decided I did not like being maniluted and also--I just "forgot" to write this, but when I first showed this terrorist Thai agent the item and she began yelling at me that the real price was not the price listed on the package, but hidden behind the object and the bar code also would "ring up" the price, but it was not listed. I stool blank as she repeated the same thing three times while I stood silently unable to think of anything to say, while she kept repeatiing this and yelling at me in a harsh, ugly tone that was sinister. Stalker terrorists surrounded me. I had handed her my receipt and my brain was so blanked out that I could not remember if she had handed me the receipt back or not. She told me that she had handed it to me, and I was so blanked out I could not remember if she had or not. She walked around and began staring into my huge, filled shopping cart. I am too tired of backspacing to go into how exhausted physically I am from this 10 year healing process---as muscle and tissue literally rip out of my body while the poisons finally detox after much exertion and sickness and paralysis and only cleaning perpetually day and night and day after day from the stinking mess they put into my room

but./...the mess is now transferred onto this blog. I read parts of the blog just now and entire paragraphs have been rewritten. It is unreadable in parts. fragments of sentences have simply been deleted after I have posted the blog, looked a bit to see if the blog looks okay, and after I close teh browser and get offline, the hackers rearrange sentences and etc

but back to this shop situation:  I had to walk away from the store in order to regain my wits. I dediced I would return the item because I did not want to play into passive target role and "accept" their rip-off attack scheme.

I always, always, without fail, but always place my receipts into my change wallet, every single time I buy anything so I always have a record of what I bought. I have to leave any chance of authority attacking me and so I always have proof of purchase that I carry in one exact spot, which I never, ever fail to complete. This is a 100% fact. As I walked away, not able to "remember" if she had just handed me the receipt back or not, I told her that she never returned it. She walked around and said with negativity that she had. I walked out of the store, decided to return the item without the receipt because I had just within the last 5 minutes bought this pair of items, taped together (it was two loaves of bread).  I told her that I didn't want to buy this product at the higher price, and she began really began yelling at me that I had to show her the receipt. I told her that she didn't return it but I looked through everything and it was nowhere. She began demanding and yelling at me to show her the receipt. I then got into a very characteristic circular back-and-forth with this terrorist agent who had been coached and instructed and trained in this kind of interrogation attack while my brain is rendered something like cognitive jelly. I began arguing with this waste-of-time agent, until I realized what was happening. I then told her that I had my "customer" card and she could ring that up and I wanted my money back. I really wanted the item but I wanted to not play into their scam more than i wanted the bread. As I opened my change purse, where I carry change and also my customer card for this store (Tops supermarket) I also put my receipts in this little purse, which is a smaller purse placed into a large zip-purse witth the paper money, which I carry in a small little actual purse for just shopping purposes. I have huge almost laundry sized bags in which I have to place my backpack and huge amounts of groceries because first, the terrorist smear and put ink, stains and grease spots on my pink backpack every time I turn around. I can't dare wear that backpack arouund any public area, even while driving. I have to put it and all grocerries in this huge laundry bag (but an "artistic bag" so it's not so horrible looking). Of course, no one else anywhere has a surrounding of bags as they walk in these stores. I have to carry everything so...I have a small hand-held purse with the change and receipts inserted into the zip-up money purse which I put into this hand purse (with little handles on it--a kind of feminine type purse. That is for the effect of trying to appear like a consumer who isn't on a laundry shopping and whatever else it looks like jaunt).

I am now on a huge, mind control digression. She told me to show her the receipt I pulled out from the other Tops on the other side of the street, which I walk to from the parking garage across the street (there are two Tops markets in two malls that are separated by an overpass walkway. I always go to both because there are various items that one store has that the other doesn't and vice-versa).

I am so "high" right now that I can't think or write any longer--"high" from the technology just blasting my brain. I feel the effect bombard me as I sit in this torture room, which I can't get out of most of the time due to the manipulation of my body by the terrorists who break into my at night while I"m unconscious and cannot stop them or defend myself.

I want to add, that the hackers have completely altered most of this blog and forced an ugly and hideous misrepresentation of what I have tried to create, which is inalterably fixed on the front page when you open this blog. Posts are so messed-up from hackers deleting parts of sentences and rewriting that it's unbearably incoherent.

-----------------

Back to the receipt and the agent and this seemingly trivial situation, but it really is not. Situations like these are a prelude for genocide and terrorist attacks (in general, for me there is no question about motives and intentions). People maybe undermine such situations so I must emphasize that this is a murder and torture organization and the actions are intentionally aimed at slow murder and destruction of the target. This is not 'harassment' as all of the "gang stalking sites call these types of attacks.

-----------

She began to yell at me, walking from behind her counter (not 'her" counter, she does not work there, she is paid to dress as an employee, or maybe she is an employee but a trained attackers hired for this situation. As I have no proof of this except for YEARS of people donning the work uniforms and attacking me from behind counters while a group of the people who had served me the time before, standing staring mute and vacant and doing nothing, fearful of being fired---always for years--here in Thailand the people being put on "break" who mill about in groups as the terrorists begin their operations against me (sometimes when I walk into a store there is one person behind the counter, and by the time I get whatever item I want the person I just saw has disappered and two or three people are in the former employees place, literally within a 5 minute search in even tiny convenience stores this happens). 

She was yelling, I got caught up in this negatived cycle of raising my voice and repeating, like in an interrogation, the same thing as she began repeating the same thing and accusation that she had given me the receipt that she had given me the receipt, shouting loudly and "where is the receipt give me the receipt I gave you the receipt" and me, "no you didn't no I don't have it" and she repeating the same thing until finally I realized, only for  a brief second, that it was a construct. I am not even able to realize what is happening, my brain is blanked out that from years of writing about these attacks, the technology blanks my brain into such a numb, incomprehensible state, that I am unable to realize that I am under attack while it is happening. 

At a complete loss of words, I begin, under duress, (yelling, negativity, stress) to say things that never were created in my mind (all inserted through this kind of 'back door" mechanism of first producing a "trauma" event, then when the emotions leave this opening for the subliminals, as the balance becomes shaken in the target, the insertion begins. The microchips are revved up, and I say and do things that I would NEVER DO if not under the cloak of this electronic technoterror technology.

I had to finally fight just to get a little bit of money back. For me it was the principle, and to not "accept" the injustice. I had first decided that I was going to let it go. that was the third time today that I was overcharged by a small amount. I am at the level of being forced into financial straits that even the small amount of money the terrorists overcharged me could really buy me valuable things in other stores that are of good quality that I really need. I thought of what I could use the money they overcharged me for and decided that I was not going to let it go. Thus began a group of 6 hostile terrorist agents surrounding me along with this nasty and yelling women. I began to describe to the group that this agent was repeating the same things and I answered her question initially. She asked me to see the receipt from the other Tops market across the street, as i pulled it out of the change purse to try to see if the receipt, which I had already checked for, was there but I maybe had missed it (because she was yelling at me to give her the receipt which she had stolen from me when I first came to her to ask why I was overcharge, handing her the receipt which she took. Knowing I would be blankked out, she told me that she had returned it when she had stolen it. I was blank and could not remember.

the other receipt--from the other store. I told her that this was not the right receipt, calmly in a quiet tone, Reasonable. she told me she wanted to see it "anyway". I complied not understandin how malicious this person was (also I have seen her working there in the past and she has rung me up and been polite--no problems. The problem with these agents, in keeping with a kind of assassin protocol, is to befriend, even "love" the target until the time is announced that the killing moment has come. I put a video that actually really resembles how much these agents are at the beck and call of their "handlers" and will turn upon their "friends' , commanders, customers who are targets after first "helping" them with smiles and friendly overtures and often even more sinister is to their spouses, parents, children--etc. Look for the star wars video

I am TRULY GETTING LOST IN SPACE of mind conrrol here not able to write in any kind of linear fashion or coherency. I can't imagine how many typos and how much of this the hackers will delete afterwards to make it all more incoherent than possible.

----------Okay

I told her once, quietly, that this was not the right receipt. She almost grabbed it out of my hand. I was trying to get this done without going into the dark zone of arguing with a worthless terrorist over almost nothing, but me knowing this was a matter of principle and for my sense of justice. She then, after I said quietly that this was from the other Tops Market across the street. She told me that this was not from the current store and then repeated that this is not the receipt and then asked me if I had the original receipt (after 8 times of goiing back and forth already after first quietly telling her I did not have it after she had STOLEN IT in the first place)

and finally I had to get into a very peaceful but firm zone as the Thai girls then all turned away because I knew that I was under mind control tech, that they wanted me to lose my cool so they could do drastic reactions which would jeapardize my abillity to go shopping there. I remained as calm as i could, but after I got them to refund me the overcharge, while the women were making ugly nose-swiping gestures and pulling up their pants--cop style, the same action that cops make when they pull up their pants when there is some kind of decision-making situation wherre they have to exert their authority--the same stalking/terrorist gesture is used towards me as well. This group operates everywhere on all levels and the symbols and terrorist scenarios they orchestrate and create are really the same.

and thus, while I wrote that this is a pre-genocidal situation, I refer this to the MICRO AND MACRO ascpet of a more global situation. When a stalker/terrorist pulls up their pants, cop-like in a store after an orchestrated attack scenario, and a cop pulls up his/her pants in the same fashion, but this time with a gun in a holster that they pull out and shoot the homeless or black male or "poor white trash" or whatever victim they want to execute in the streets; this is the same symbol the same behavior, more or less in this Micro/Macro situational trigger gesture that also alerts those who understand what these trigger and symbolic gestures mean, and they all react according to the training they have had for these situations. None of these situations are random or without a huge backdrop of this global protocol system, for which they are all indoctrinated into. One action of attack at Tops Supermarket in Phuket is the same as the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

In this case, I drove home and walked into a room stinking from fungus, mold and my kitchen counters smeared with brown grease. This in itself is a slow form of murder in the shape of toxic shock to my system. These filthy and foul substances are sprayed every day whenever the terrorists get into my room--which is all night, every day all day, day after day, and every time they insert some mechincal arm into this room they spray something else with toxic stinking odors and fluids which I then breathe in. I must shut all windows and seal them (I mean sliding glass patio doors with no screens and I cannot afford to continuously pay for all to protect what they break and destroy, including my finances).

------------

The terrorists broke again into my room through the layers of paper/taped/glued/silicone plastered on every crack of all cabinets and drawers on the backing, metal hooks tied together so tightly nothing can budge them_ and the unlimlited, Federally-funded, CIA or whatever agencies are funding this--(my guess is that I am under the rubrik of Homeland Security--as a terrorist suspect or whatever black-ops funding title the terrorists are obtaining millions of dollars in funding to terrorize attack and brainwash, microchip, insert objects into my body/brain/etc et c poison me to death slowly, torture me to death, force a baby out of me, steal ideas for their use while blocking every single typing and creative fiction and all employment and ALL OPPORTUNITIES from me adn then claiming that my lack of money is due to being incompetent and stupid and etc

and.....

I was drugged, deformed for yet another day. 

Thus, when the attack came, my body was in chemically induced into these states as well. The terrorists broke through the tiny space where the cabinet is warped and the doors don't shut fully to the back of the backing of the cabinet surface. There is a gap about 2 milimeters wide and I inserted a wedge--lines of wedges--of rubber matting doubled over. Every space that they could get through (which is almost all of the cabinets, on the tops as well as the bottoms of the doors which open outward--there are gaps where any mechanical arm can get through both the top of the doors and the bottoms, the doors are so uneven it is impossible to shut them against the wood backing).

On the tops of the cabinet doors I also put beads from cheap necklaces to see if the wedges were popped up at night. THEY ARE. The beads are on the floor in just one space. That could have been the opening the arms got through (and they opened the front door, and myh body and home was as usual made broken down, damaged, leading to slow deterioration and death)

and, the beads had been pushed up and were laying on the floor in the morning. However, the terrorists also use diversion so this may have not been the actual opening where they penetrated into the room.


I am so sick and dizzy from these attacks I can't finish. I know that this post, all posts I write will be completely altered and made incomprehensible by the hackers.

-----------

What I "remember" after I got up and left this seat in front of this computer: the "hot spot" of electromagnetic or "mind control" attack as I fight to struggle to type and think under extreme mind control and hacking terrorism.

After I got my refund and I stilll had the purchase, I "forgot" after I got my money back that I had begun to walk away without the bread I had just bought and fought to get a refund for (they gave me the item at the lower price listed on the front of the item--as i tried to write above, the terrorist agent scanned the back of the two items taped together, which was a higher price that the object with the price sticker on front (this situation has never happened, and I have bought these same exact purchases for over 4 years and this has never once ever happened).

I was so blanked out that I could not "remember" that I was walking away without my purchase after paying and then fighting to get a refund after being attacked, yetlled at after the terrorist agent stole the original receipt. |\

I only got involved into this game, I "played" into it for less than one minute in the yelling and angry response domain. I realized what was happening in regard to having an ugly, angry tet-a-tet. I stopped it as quickly as I could, but I then reacted in a silly manner, not wanting to have an ugly argument that was a creation to discredit me in the middle of a store, with a throng of 8 people surrounding me, the terrorist "stalkers" walking up and surrounding me. I began to make jokes about this woman and giggled while gritting my teeth in this chagrin that I could not control my words or the blanking out of my memory. As I have written, the blankking is so bad that i can't realize that I am under attack but I understand this situation cmopletely and under the condfitions of mind control, it escapes me completely that I am under ongoing attack while it is happening. 

IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.

VERY DANGEROUS.

Many of the European terrorists in the store were walking elated and gloating after this scenario took place--but only the first part of the attack situatioon when I was unable to realize what had happened, as i walked out of the store to collect my  thoughts the first time. The second time, when I controlled myself to the point that I did not react in anger as they wanted, that I tried to resolve this situation but began giggling and laughing but in anger, trying to make the situation a farcical one instead of a hate anger arguing stupid situation. I have seen this happen with many people, especially on the East Coast. More specifically with targets who get discriminated against. There is a kind of "stock" reaction that disallows victimization but it entails arguing in public like a dolt.

That kind of response is then met with a kind of reciprocation of arguing and finally one person backs down, hissing. The resolution comes that the injustice that had first assaulted the target is in some way allayed. It's a very ugly lowering of the energy and peace of the environment and it looks sinister and it is, this kind of power confrontation. I did become sort of hateful-jolly and began insulting this woman in an insulting kind of way, instead of arguing or yelling. The throng of people turned away when I began to laugh but i could feel my body contorting in the ugliness of the situation. My body is already contorted into a misshape by the ugliness of this group poisoning me.

After finally getting out of that environment, I returned to this place--here and now--where I am under such horrid technological influence I can barely think or move. I felt energized but when I landed back in this room--I understand why I have spent nearly 10 years of fighting to detox and heal and not being able to do anything. They are paralyzing me every day and poisoning me into paralysis every day, putting jmy spine and hips out of place and drugging me every singl eday.

My only defenses are mear strips of rubber inserted into the gaps of these doors, where the interiors are glued with huge stickers on all corners, then smeared with silicone which is broken through by their solvents--(there is one space under the kitchen sink where the nearly one-milimeter wood paneling has been smeared witih some stinking substance which of course stinks, but the "wood" is so pliable and nearly soaking wet, all the time and so maleable--they are inserting the mechanical arms through the very flatulent edges under the sink, which they keep wet all the time---and stinking--and I have taped, pounded nails into the tape--but I cannot stop them from inserting holes into this plastic covering this area behind the panel at the back which has metal hooks, sheets of contact paper taped over completely to the edtges of the cabinets at the front opening doors--with silicone inserted into the cracks and hooks tying all corners, the midsections--and still t here are holes in the plastic sheet from the other side of the wall which is barely there any longer from all this damage to this one piece of cheap, flimsy almost 2 mm-thick separation from the room next door. I have taped all and there were no holes, but the next day, the holes are back (and I have not left the room, they are opening from the other side, and I check this before I go to sleep)

and I am so dizzy I can't go on. I think that is all that has been artifically forced into my foretting....

this is so bad, the situation is so bad with the technology.

I know that the terrorist organizatiion, the members that i see both herre in Phuket, there in your part of the world (all parts of the world) are filled with people really dancing in joy that this is happening to me and they presume it is not happening to themselves--nor do they care!! They are happy and floating in a kind of bliss of sadism that this is going on and I have no protection or defense except for what I can buy at the dollar store, alone always, always undefended.

They are never, ever concerned about this situation penetrating into their own lives. They are --YOU ARE---all so safe and comfortable, all is provided to you.

I also know that whatever I can barely type out and not be able to correct or what I am able to correct is continuously being scritinized for what can be stolen for someone else's media content put into their name--stolen--intellectual property theft--this blog is copyrighted. there are no viewers, I have tried and tried.


the first page you open when you get this blog is a series of posts regarding the songs of musicians whom I do not endorse and these are almost permanently displalyed and I can't get rid of them. The blog itself is hidden behind a "home" sign and then when I open the "blog" after scrolling through what the terrorist orgazation has forced upon the first page (regarding people who have attackeed me, musicians in this case, who I have zero support for endorsing them in any way. Not in this insidious sick contract to say the least about them. There is actually nothing to say about them. They want me to notice them and when I react they then have "permission" to attack me all the way from the prostitutes of Phuket to the US highest levels of everything--the gamut of permission and cascading attacks and triggers and methodology--I do not want to endorse them but I reacted yesterday and perhaps this most ugly situation was due to one of them who wants more 'fame" has ordered these current attacks.

This type of attack was a more nasty one and I was unprepared for it. The staff is usually polite in this store. This woman is usuall polite in this store. Upon order, they will murder they will attack. They willl MARRY the target and then murder them once the order is given.

----------------

I almost "forgot" to put this video in, which really is good at demonstrating this type of assassin mentality that is so inegral to the terrorist training and protocols  and what really turns them on about this organization. So many people have thus been MURDERED OR DESTROYED in this type of covert fashion.

Watch how the soldiers in this Star Wars scene turn immediately upon their former commanders. (They are "clones' but the terrorist stalkers are zombies who really are mindless clones as well, obey under command but the difference between them and this movie is that the clones are supposedly non-emotional about it, while the human beings are EVIL sick vile, whatever you want to call it. Insidious, ugly, sick, stupid, absolutely dying to murder and are thrilled with torturing, poisoning, and turning upon the target after "loving' them as even spouses, parents. This is their strategy. It is global. It is a panedmic. It is stealth it is silent. It IS REAL.

This scene in the Star Wars clone movie is the only depcition of this that stands out in my mind about this very pervasive but silent and silenced situation.  Upon command, this is really how quickly people will turn against a target. 

The terrorist agent in the store today has been friendly towards me for months prior to this situation today. I was absolutely unprepared, and the blanketing of my brain made me UNABLE TO FATHOM WHAT WAS GOING ON OR HOW TO REACT. i just remain silent and could not defend myself until I had time to get away from the blasting of the tech. 

People reading this are so smug that it never happens to them, and if so, so what? Nothing can harm you readers nothing you do to me will ever come full circle back to you, will it? 






No comments:

Post a Comment