Friday, August 7, 2020

A "happy" morning, post-joker terrorist report. The Happy Hillary dope dealer and the mafia dope gang political/mafia spectrum. Other assorted desultry items. Hannah Arendt on Power and Violence lecture. Class war and Roman 4th Empire Nazi 4th Reich.



Woke up to the understanding that my home was broken-into last night by terrorists operating for pig apes exploiting this contract to the max. My pillow and the satin piece and the flannel piece underneath, so the rubber matting above the fungus-coated box spring that I was forced to sleep on and cannot afford to buy a real mattress--mattress coated with a plastic table cloth (very thick and durable as Thai people love these plastic items and it had a Muslim design). Nevertheless, the stinking odors that were not on this pillow, the blanket pieces underneath, were sprayed by MOI last night before retiring, with bleach and anti-fungus happy flowery laboratory sprays. This morning nasty, smelly, rancid--sprayed underneath while my head/brain was being coated with the sprays and nodes that create the interface brain/computer teleportation hell that is inflicted upon me by actors from the depths of the lower realms who put out death, hate and murder endlessly in mafia movies-sponsored and always honoring everything vile and destructive--even in their happy kiddie movies there are always subliminal racist  and hate and dumbing down stuff inserted.

Having to spray item after item that I sprayed last night, item after item. Cleaning the bedsheet which was so filthy from the sprays the terrorist parasites put on everything, that just running water over the bedsheet in my bathroom sink turned the water immediately brown, as disgusting sprays eeeked off what  I must sleep on, sprayed day after day by these mechanical arms.

My mood from having been sprayed or injected or a drug patch inserted on my endlessly damaged skin--blotched, huge scars, cuts into my skin every single day--injuries breaking bones fracturing vertebrae inserting objects under fingernails (a sharp object under my left thumb every night, objects inserted under both middle finger cuticles every single night since 2013--literally night after night non-stop they make sure the swelling from the bulging, red objects never goes down. The cuticles have receded far down my finger and the nails resemble clam shells from callouses or disfiguration of the nail and loss of blood flow--every single day. Every night they break in, which is every single night===they cut the skin between the left large toe, which was broken years ago, and then rebroken and worsened last month by these parasites operating for the pig ape filth and scum you all adore---

and more and more---as I wrote yesterday. Every single day this s*** is unacceptable. The people who are famous for their acting and posturing as politicians are nothing but awarded criminals. I wanted to write that this is my opinion, however the fact is that they are criminals and the movies endlessly exalt criminality so no one really cares. No one really cares because the people involved in this crime want the concept of a Republican Democracy based on equality and freedom to be utterly demolished and a fascist Nazi regime installed instead. Europig fascist Nazis are welcomed in by them in droves to help train the willing Americans--minorities in huge masses smiling for their pig ape whitey masters and doing every filthy, nasty dirty thing to be promoted as the bigot pig ape whites watch on gloating and smiling--I see this every single day here in Phuket where the black-white dichotomy is inescapable and unavoidable, on a daily basis I refer to this situation which I have been forced to have to acknowledge--day after day for over 10 years so I do know what I am referring to. I now see it in the more disguised "Democratic" element of America.

Hillary f-ing Clinton made sure to insert a threatening--veiled threat but obvious--on my YouTube search channel when I was trying to find information which I cannot access on my very hacked internet system. The same hacking applies everywhere I go. I scrolled down upon the 2nd search putting in search terms like aluminum shielding against electromagnetic waves and tin foil hats and got a list of the stalkers who are teleporting me--I mean the terrorists out of Whorewood--and politicians are indeed involved.. The post with a glowering face of Hillary was, "Tread lightly" because I had written  the name "Clinton" in my ranting, drugged up posts yesterday about how President after President of the US have participated or allowed this torture, rape and terrorist "gang stalking" organization to slowly murder me, create endless drugging and "date rape" situations (which the filthy, greasy mafia goons who teleport me sneer at me that I am some kind of prostitute endlessly forced into degrading sex acts (I am very broadly paraphrasing the really creepy and sleazy and the usual sick terms that these pig apes use and aim at me).

This group--I mean this woman who is a "feminist" but I can only associate her with the endless plethora of Bigot Nazi Blonde hate women who attack me and laugh as the pigs rape and torture and disfigure me. There was a hate "skit" performed where she handed me a soft wooden pallet, but told me in the teleportation (editing the process like it was a movie editing directing situation) where I thought I was holding a baseball bat and I began trying to smash the heads in of the mafia and the Austrian Nazi creep who ordered a virus (which I believe was the Corona Virus) inserted into my throat by these nighttime stalkers--I began trying to murder them as Clinton watched on--giving a serious look while I was trying to smash their heads in as their hands were tied behind their backs. this was the Tarantino stupid skit which was supposed to intimate the part of his Inglorious B-turds movie (a racist misspelling, as he is absolutely a hostile racist and bigot and absolutely racist against blacks and Jews--which means of course he's misogynist as whatever movie he cranks out, with Mafia funding and approval, all the defense of the black sheep and underdog characters entails that he personally actually wants them destroyed as a group and undermined as much as possible--in this obverse relationship of supporting their apparent uprising but chalk full of racist stereotypes and this underdog theme--which is only a cathartic formula so the victims paying for watching these crap movies will feel somehow redeemed for their sufferings and will do less activism to actually stop the violence. That is why this theme is endlessly promoted, while as I wrote yesterday, the pig rotten ape mafia "Italian" American and the real nasty Italians are plotting with every kind of European fascist Nazi group (supported financially also by Chinese Communists) to overtake America. 

I want to add that under the Roman Empire (which era, I really don't know but..) Roman upper classes (The Patricians) could order someone's forearm or hand to be cut off in the street if they felt offended by a plebian who did not offer endless subservience. This is what the pig apes want to re-establish as the draconian fascist Nazi "law" in the US. Here in Thailand any protest against any authority is deemed a felony and 5 years of imprisonment or more can ensue. This Europig-Nazi fascist decree, subsequently obeyed by the Thai plebian cleaners and suckers and prostituted obedient slaves thrust their own country people into prisons claiming all kinds of rationale for imprisonment for demanding ecological rights (again, I saw yet another beautiful swath of land plowed and bulldozed over again because another horrid cement bulding for the Europig pig apes will be built over an area that I used to love watching as I waited, surrounded by terrorist Thai creeps and white pig apes with their prostitute Thai investment strategies behind like subservient slaves on the motorbikes--another area to be destroyed where heron and animals drank from the stream and lived in the trees--now completely gone) Any protest to defend the environment means over 5 years of  a death sentence, as prison in Thailand is like living in a compacted murder situation (with Covid 19, I don't hear any more about prison riots in Thailand because the NEWS IS BEING SUPPRESSED).

But with hacking galore, I try to not go into endless tangents.

I write about Thailand thus because that is the first step of the goal to destroy America. The subservience that these filthy and stupid apes who are teleporting me try to enforce with 24/7 torture and violence is the goal they have for the larger community and world, in fact.  The real goal is to be able to get away with cutting people's hands or feet off them and murdering them in the streets, as part of a ruling elite based on former Roman law. That is what the 3rd Reich was about (the 3rd Roman dynasty) and now these pig apes are trying to foment a 4th "Reich" which is just a 4th Roman Empire. 

Thus, as you creeple hacking into this smirk or read my posts assuming I am a "ranting" targeted personality just drugged up and writing about nonsense or delusional--as the people who are ordering these attacks upon me know that I am indeed correct in their power push into the world--with the Pandemic as part of a depopulation and take-over scheme -whorewood Cali as partners with the gloating and smirking endlessly monopolizing actors and their directos

and so

Tarantino and Clinton--the baseball bat was supposed to symbolize one of the underdog characters using a bat to smash the heads in of the Nazis. I did not recognize this under the hypnotized, sleeping state of being teleported. I asked her for a gun because I kept hitting them as hard as I could with this flimsy piece of, perhaps it was cardboard--and when I was put into the stop-start editing process, I was holding a baseball bat---I asked her for a gun because they were still alive after I had been pounding on their skulls repeatedly. 

That is my intention towards them--they can be assured I will do nothing to help them get promoted and a baby with any single one of them is doubtless. However, I remain threatened if I write about them, and threatened with murder regardless of what I do.

I write this because I am sick of president after president, their Nazi blonde wives, the H-wood establishment, the death squad groups of America, and all of this and the complacency of the Jewish population which has also bowed down to this. What Spielberg had a character quote in his Nazi promotion movie about a death camp was, "The Jews say they always will weather the storm."


well, he should know as he has participated in this situation and stolen a concept I wrote of as well for his very excellent movie Ready Player One. Really, these actors, some of them are incredible, I do not doubt it. They can go to Hell and back if they think that their acting makes them anything but puppets who I have no connection to, who are pawns of these nefarious groups, who I admire for their craft but on a personal level--go to f*ing hell because you participate in the next genocide--like so many "Jews" did during the Holocaust--(and I have met some of them, out of the Holocaust, who were handed absolutely millions of dollars and lived in the wealthy areas of Long Island--but dyed their hair blonde, were absolutely vicious in terms of spying on me to ascertain how they could gain or get promoted for attacking me and promoting this endless Nazi 4th Reich regime. 

So, Clinton, I have waited for you to do anything besides profit and get photo-ops and celebrity invitations out of participating in this situation against me and now you threaten me when I write the single name Clinton, referring to how presidents "cannot" do more than participate because I really don't know how these smug and smirking criminals exonerate themselves except that they are corrupt and a definite cause of the deterioration of MY COUNTRY. Go live IN EUROPIGLAND you goddamn traitors and TREASONOUS BASTURDS. I mean go live in Europe with your US nationality revoked, forced to make your movies in brainwashed Europigland which killed off their alternatives and have absolute control so all the actors want to come over to America, take it over, and get the creativity but also control the entire huge financial gold mine that H-wood Is. They should be forced (not besides to be imprisoned on charges of everything from attempted murder to rape and every kind of assault) but also to be forced to live in their cherished Europigland and implement their fascism there and not be allowed to contaminate the United States any longer.

---------------------

Another face that keeps popping up in my YouTube feed because I search for ideas and I am under this overpowering mind control tech/drug interface is the actor who played Joker (this the title). I do respect your acting but THAT is all. I do not trust you nor do I know you. You are talented and I am glad for you and all that you have done to create a situation of encouraging revolt. Your artistic genius is without dispute. However, get thee off my YouTube and internet search pages, please zzzzz.

I will not support anyone in this group, as you are all either silenced victims of the system who will continue to support this death squad genocidal fascist anti-Semitic racist misogynist rape culture media system of systematic human degradation, disguised endlessly as the oppressed winning against their oppressors.

You are helping to oppress/murder me. My body is now broken down and I JUST WANT TO LIVE ALONE AND NOT HAVE THIS FORCED UPON ME, WITH MY CAT LA MOUX RETURNED ALIVE, BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY AND WITH MY OWN HOME, PUT IN MY NAME AND NO MORE TERRORISM AIMED AT ME OR BRAINWASHING ATTEMPTS. All you f-ers have done is convince me (not referring to this actor but to the entire group of criminals) that you are not worthy of leadership and should be deposed from your endless clay pulpits.

============================

I now have to spend another day fighting to stop the mechanical arms from getting into my room--over 2 years of this now. There are spaces behind the cupboard doors which have spaces of less than one millimeter but a tiny mechanical arm can be inserted and wreak endless death and havoc and toxic sprays into my room. I have to pound down nails into paper lining into the spaces to try the next open crack and even so, there are light fixtures on the ceiling, and etc etc I have to cover every area and these pig apes spend millions on fighting to break through everything and I am forced to pay all I have on less than $700 to defend my life. And this is after these criminals get top awards, millions of dollars, (excellent acting for some of them and writing but it's all of a negative death life-fuck mentality--to encourage disillusionment and chaos in the culture). from stealing concepts and not a single thank you but more torture and slow  murder from all  of them, day after day, year after year. President after president, their wives, their children, the media establishment, the death squad goons which account for millions of people in America and worldwide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment