Monday, August 10, 2020

Party Purification Rejuvenation---Prince(ss) metamorphosizes into King Party Infinity. That also is my political party affiliation.







--------------------------------------

Well, for the time-being I'm trying to have a mini-party with just enjoying a video--but....after having deleted the malware by doing another reset operation--deleting Microsoft, etc..the computer after 4 minutes of re-doing all the applications, the software like Firefox, other browsers, the computer now won't function. For less than 2 minutes the computer actually worked--it was like sailing in a crimson and pink sunset at the most pleasant evening fantasy to just surf without being hacked and blocked endlessly--the hacking has resumed but even worse than before I did the restore operation.

Unbelievable that I can't live for less than a few seconds every day without some attack upon me.

However, I still enjoy the spirit of this Prince video.  

The computer has stopped all further downloads, webpages are frozen, the computer is frozen, the keys are frozen, writing is blocked, surfing is nearly impossible. All malware immediately added the minute I logged online and began to get browsers back. 

I still have to wait until my body gets rid of a poison apple lug weight of poison hardened into my body so I can go out dancing--this half person King is really ME. My association with Prince is just that he's so groovy still

the hacking has now resumed and I have to completely operate offline *(until the terrorists break into my room, either while I am sleeping or when I am well enough to leave--because they make me extremely ill every time they get into my room, which has cost me years of fighting to detox from the daily poisoning in addition to years and decades of it). I just want to be able to surf the internet like almost everyone else is able to--at some kind of high speed and this has been forced upon me, endless block of my internet so I just sit here paralyzed and all is blocked

I can't spend one minute trying to get anything on this planet accomplished without an endless block to every movement, enjoyment online, brain-attacks rendering me in a near comatose state--drugging doing the same thing

all people just watching this happen to me, drooling like dumbed down idiots waiting for me to just collapse and then the usual corrupt criminal continue with their endless destruction of everything they can possibly destroy and rob and steal and break and make nasty and foul---while you all watch on and think it's not your problem.

But I am dancing with Prince--I believe Prince may have been murdered by some of the people attacking me (upon their nefarious orders, because I tried to connect with Prince and get away from them--Prince died two weeks later--I mean was assassinated).

------------------

A few minutes later: "remembered" that I was so flustered at how badly the computer was hacked/blocked, frozen, the cursor spinning as nothing happened. I could not even close the browsers. It took me at least 2 minutes to simply restart the computer--meaning to get into the "power" button and click on restart.

PRINCE RESPONDED to my attempts to contact him. This subterfuge situation of me clicking on a video, watching or downloading a movie, and because I am supposed to be classified ("by them") as being off my rocker---toys in the attic--etc etc...if I claim that I watch a movie and a movie star or famous personality then teleports me while I am sleeping--or I send a message to a famous person with millions of fans, and they respond by putting personalized photos of themselves on my Facebook feed page--and well, you know.....

but, however, Prince responded with personalized photos of himself--two weeks before he was assassinated/murdered. It was his acknowledgement. I cannot remember exactly how I contacted him in this kooky contact MK ULTRA/teleportation/top secret psych soap opera situation. 

I think I just sent messages to his Facebook page--or something like that---one of those Social Media platforms. Shortly thereafter a series of his photos, not photoshopped, not glossy and media productions, but personal, real, real life photos not promotional pics painted up and glossy advertising something. UNDER strict drugging and mind control, laying in bed endlessly sick-as I still am, but at that stage it was horrifically (graphically obscene to relate any longer) but horrific poisoning detox--

I was not able to withstand the amount of drugs and tech combined (and still am not, but at that stage it was like floating with no base while under these effects).

Prince sent these pictures and I began to nearly crack up with fear. Overwhelming sensations of panic took me and I wrote on his photos that I "Never liked you" and something like that. A day later more personalized photos of Prince looking confused--(most DEFINITELY PERSONAL PHOTOS--not photoshopped not adverrtisements) but perplexed and looking sad into the camera--. My REAL feelings were also FEAR but a panic out of absolute fan admiration and fear of insecurity and blocks to my emotions by, what was and still is, a huge group of professionals trying to force various reactions out of me, to control this situation, and ultimately to gain whatever huge prize there must be for forcing a "baby" out of me and in probably prostituting me to their friends--

I would rather have gone to Minneapolis and Prince than to Los Angeles and to the fame and fortune of the pimps who are torturing bigoted hate tyrants.

And sadly, two weeks later Prince died mysteriously (not so mysterious if you consider the situation, it was not an accident or "drug overdose" although it may have been intentional poisoning leading to what could have been labeled as overdose--correct diagnosis, but false interpretation by authorities in the white suburb (outside of Minneapolis' Hennepin County, where an investigation may have resulted in far different "findings").

He DID respond to me. He WAS DEAD two weeks later. This contract out on me has what is a who's who of famous personalities vying to abuse me nearly to death to obtain this contract of oppressing and raping and abusing me (to death, I guess in the end). The types of people who have been attacking me non-stop since 1996 or 1997 are definitely the murdering types. I think they may have put a murder contract out on Prince. I may be wrong, however the "coincidence" of his death and the timing of my attempt to get away from this throng of abusers and rapists, thieves, haters, etc left me absolutely willing to endure minus 20 degrees for a few months out of the year to be with Prince in some capacity. 


But, he died almost as soon as I tried to contact him and he responded (was assassinated/murdered).

I still am partying in spirit with Prince and so







OH OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN. THIS IS ALL CONJECTURE--not delusional ranting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment