Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Addressing Ms. Kamala Harris:

I feel the breezeway of the Golden Gate from the back of a motorcycle, in memory (no helmet, air chilling me but thrilling me as I viewed the lights of the Bay going over the Pacific Gate). San Francisco, where I have also lived. A most incredible city, but overrun by the haters. Ms. Harris choose VP over Attorney General, undermining the advice of her associate, former SF Mayor Willie Brown. (I just spent over 5 minutes retyping the first sentence which had been rewritten, parts deleted by hackers. I have other things to do than endlessly rewrite and backspace and hackers simply do the same thing after I publish anyway. The many detractors of Ms. Harris argue that as a prosecutor (former) she is in league with the draconian, absolutely violent criminal Justice injustice system. As a person, me, brought up by the Wolves of the Criminal Defense system, who argue in favor of "Italian-American" mafia in Brooklyn and in Miami, absolutely the front of farcical minority minion defending their bigot, racist, Nazi "masters", I know personally that whatever side a lawyer, prosecutor, criminal defense attorney may chose, the sides are not delineated between black and white, good and bad. Would these detractors prefer a criminal defense attorney who defends violent Nazis who get away with every white collar crime, every act of terrorism due to this gang stalking death squad culture which has stolen all elections, put mafia and Europ-a Nazis into most high positions in the media, and allowed the destruction through globalization for their own profit, but always disguised--with top attorneys like my uncle in Miami, my father in NYC and in all other places he lived (until he worked for the government, and then got destroyed by military contractors in a development project my father was in top key position for. This regards a project in Florida which caused the death of a few construction workers, and other such sordid tales my father told me and proved to me showing topographical maps that were provided by the government, which were fallacious and intended to cut corners but leading to utter devastation of the project--my father put to blame and he had to sue the government--and won actually!). Who could say that a prosecutor is more to blame than a corrupt criminal defense attorney. Please people out there understand that these mandatory minimums were put in place by politicians and their corrupt bigot death squad supporters who profit off building a punitive death prison culture for profit. Ms Harris is upholding the law. Is it an automatic crime to want to become an attorney on either side of the good-versus-bad debate of who is wrong and right in the criminal court proceedings, for whom they represent and for what. All is mixed and not a definite black and white situation. I have been put under the oppression of the mafia, out of Miami, due to the malfeasance of my criminal defense prominent attorney uncle ("Bob" Josefsberg, a "respected" personality in the Jewish community) who handed me over, or should I say my "cousin" whom I met only once--(and I want to write a short story on this subject and how they are such brainwashed accomplices to Nazi criminality in Miami, defending absolutely vicious mafia out of Italy and in general, which are adamantly anti-Semitic) I refer to my Jewish Nazi relatives who are criminal defense lawyers, handing me over, literally my cousin Michael, to absolutely hate insulting racist Italians in Miami--and their H-wood celebrities like hambo, and their partners who are white racists out of Beverly Hills--cock rock icons, etc et al. Oh, they want me to not write about them in my private blog. All must be happy and smiley in terms of their endless psycho jokes put into the media as only THEY appear to endlessly crank out movie after movie, album after album, bigot blonde women and gyrating "so discriminated against" bumpy black men and women screaming about being discriminated against as they, like my Jewish Nazi family (they perform all the rites, rituals and appearances demanded for their role, but in reality don't give a goddamn about anything but preserving their hides against this endless tsunami of racism that has engulfed Miami and Florida in general.) One could say, what choice do they have but to submit and conform? Am I blaming them for literally going to the cigar shop where I worked on 8th Street on South Beach and glaring in hate at me that these mafia anti-Semites, criminals and mafia, are their "friends" and thereafter, I was open season for every bigot mafia Italian, thanks to my "family" who were saving their behinds and are praised, have won awards in charitable offenses to humanity disguised as tax breaks orchestrated by savvy lawyers. But back to Harris. Her record bespeaks of following the norms and codes of the very nasty Mandatory Minimum requirements. What choice did she have? What choices she will soon have will be enormously different from having to follow guidelines. I would rather chose her as VP than anyone from my Nazi family, sold out and willing and glad to have done so. ---------------------

Hope it all works out for the best for those attacked by this rigged, bigot system. Like my computer is also rigged, endless blocks to me writing and surfing, just like all this insidious group does and orchestrates on the international sphere and in the interpersonal disasters they create. I hope for the best for Me, especially at this point I am rooting for myself after years of caring about blacks and Jews and Latinos and everyone else, the disenfranchised Thais, like the blacks, Jews, Latinos, who turn around and attack me viciously after I care about their disenfranchisement, care about how they are prostituted, used, abused, discriminated against--and they all turn around and most viciously attack me for the benefit of their oppressors, thebigot Nazis, paid in full by the US Government to torture me. When I say "they all" I mean all of "them" who are attacking me. It feels like entire swaths of the population. I know that the endless swarms of them do not constitute entire groups. It is a tempting easy fallacy to blame "all" but also, I do know that this death squad bigot Nazi/Communist-run death organization, Genocide, Inc., Ltd., GmbH also kills off, silences and brainwashed controls and programs anyone not willing to be slaves, conform to the cliché stereotypes that make the bigots appear as the "best" and everyone else as their dumbed down, degraded supporters and willing, smiling adherents. Back to the blame game: the real blame for the minorities (so-called) attacking me are the "normal" Constituents from America ordering governments to utilize death squad technology so they can usurp all lead roles due to their mediocrity and endless stereotypes of racism and bigotry and sexism. They can't really "win" unless they crush all opposition. If equality is allowed, the natural abilities of people "allowed" to flourish, the mediocre hate group of the bigot whites (meaning, those who are part of these systems, which also crushes and kills off the whites who also do not conform, also targeted, also murdered covertly). They cannot think of anything outside of their mediocre hate stereotypes, they cannot think outside of what is enforced and expected of them. I have been under non-stop torture and violence, so these parasites out of the media can inflict as much damage to my body as possible, then through "trauma-based" torture, drugging and technology extract ideas while slowly murdering me. Laughing as I fight to stop the endless destruction of my home and body. This morning I noticed a piece of rubber wedged into one of the tiny, circular holes that the creeps have created in the cabinet just right across from my bed--the rubber was on the floor--pushed up from behind. My hair, skin damaged with the usual deforming sprays, huge red swelters of objects inserted under my left middle finger (every day, they insert under either the left or the right middle fingers) . My nails and cuticles absolutely damaged and dying from over 6 years of this. Dreams of ugly, nasty white pig ape men putting hate, misery and ugliness into these sick skits that these disgusting sick creep mafia and their sleazy, nasty rotten "actors" the "A-list" parasites force upon me. They must get into my room every single night to inflict their stupidity, hate, ugliness and pour their psychic filth and hate and ugliness upon me, every single day they can't stop doing this. Ugly murdering stupid rotten foul dirty creeps, haters, rapists and scum and put into top position by president after president and media personality after media personality after Jewish leader of Community after criminal defense lawyer after bigot Nazi Church-going death squad organizer utilizing this covert technology and the death squad system that apparently no one can ever reveal in the mainstream media or acknowledge worldwide. Would Ms. Kamala Harris be any different in this role? So many people are screaming for change as the media hate bigot Nazi pundits are adjusting to the new chants and marches and burning buildings by coming out with "radical" movie themes and anti-bigot pro'Black campaigns--media campaigns. Nothing mentioned about the other groups being attacked, murdered or tortured. Just only blacks apparently are under the bigot's scope in America, according to these people who are attacking me who are black and latino, Asian and jewish--it goes on and on. Thus, in trying to write this post, hackers blocking pages, I have gone into what I was going to write, a separate post about the terrorism of my home and body being destroyed once again as the mechanical arm got through the tiny wedge of rubber I inserted into one of the holes that the terrorists have forced between the cabinet doors and the interior of this room. I have tied hooks together at all corners of the interiors of the cabinets--and that is every shelf could be laser-cut from the other side, so that is hooks pounded into plastic (my body so injured from it I have spent at least two months laying in bed after pounding and screwing hooks into laminated horrid cheap cabinets--so hard the metal hooks which are durable, have bent over--nails won't hammer into the material, the nails actually bend and there is no hole after pounding and pounding--that is how awful these doors have been coated with impossible to breach material). I put hooks on the middle sections as well. It has taken me over two months plus the time of fighting to heal from injuries to my body from such exertion--and still, I see the spot where they are getting in, which means they are lasering holes into the cabinets from around the secured corners and middle sections of the cabinet backings--and it is literally impossible for me to defend myself. This morning my body is smeared with harsh chemicals and damages all over my body--every single day--and the teleportation skit to some rotten ugly white pig ape male, like most of the men who attack me from this group (their sons most of whom are huge body builders have rancid ugly bigot Nazi personalities, they are the superimposed rottenness of their alcoholic ugly parents--so there is nothing but rotten children but not decrepit like their rotten bigot Nazi parents--but an older rotten-looking ugly nasty creep was sent to put some skit of "misery" upon me, a sad and negative skit sequence--while these mechanical arms put the nodes onto my scalp, made my hair greasy and nasty, inserted objects under fingernails, cut skin to the bone once again where they also broke my toe and keep breaking it but also blocking finances so I cannot afford to pay for any doctor, much less obtain any reliable health care worldwide where they won't inflict permanent disability if I try to get their violence fixed. No herbs are going to heal what dislocation of my bones in my foot have been forced upon me, in this sleeping "alter" state. Thus, Ms. Harris---what can you do about these criminals when your city was overrun by fascist Nazi Communists. I was there in SF back in 1988 and I was nearly murdered by your white supremacist "alternative" artist community on Haight Street. Fully attacked by the San Francisco Memorial public hospital in a display of incompetence, literally lied to by the doctors, and left to be slowly murdered. That is ANOTHER long story. but I add that Mikhail Gorbachev was handed the city keys to the Presidio (where I also worked, was utterly attacked and left after one day of employment from a temp agency) but...the training for fascist, STasi, Nazi death squads was brought to the Presidio so the "good" American suburban constituents of Reagan (at that time) could get "rid" of the hippies and the alternatives (some of whom I met, their agent provacateurs) who covertly helped to assassinate the real artists who were really politically concerned and activists. The ones I met were drug users and addicts, former punk musicians (*like some of them attacking me now) and all sleazy, rotten and imitating the 2nd hand memes that the real activists had created, then were murdered for, and their ideas stolen. Mikhail Gorbachev: from Presidium to Presidio

------------------------------ I realize I am fully digressing and swaying from one point of focus to another. All is interrelated, as this situation is a huge entangled mess of groups interacting at highest and lowest levels, using the same formulaic protocols, and the intercepting overlapping groups operating from various sources. Perhaps there is a central source, but all has been globalized to such an extent. San Francisco, therefore, has brought in the experts in death squad, mind programming culture to control their dissident, hippie, alternative movements. The brainwashing and MK ULTRA programming of Charles Manson in his prison experimentee role is one example of how this was accomplished. (My opinion, but there is definite evidence of prison mind programming in the California State Prison system--which I will not provide here as I had not intended to write about these situations. And for anyone's information, Charles Manson also lived off Haight Street, and I met people who claimed they had met him, in the SF Haight district--where I also lived and was horrifically attacked by the "alternative" groups--mostly white at that time.) I was actually more embraced enthusiastically by the corporate climate than the "alternative" artisan community of Haight Street. ----more personal asides but it is all relevant. I wrote yesterday that my aluminum hat is "lost" somewhere on my couch. I have bought huge, soft mattress pads (very thin and lightweight--rolled into huge balls which are on top of massive piles of pillows, because I must have pillows to prop my very badly damaged body--and other items I can't put in my closets because I have to climb on a ladder to unfasten the hooks at the top of the cabinets just to get into the spaces, which reek of fungus sprayed on clothing every single day. I am too injured to climb and do these things. The poisoning has left me utterly at the "mercy " of these "no mercy" Nazi scum mafia bigot rapist creeps, thus I write endlessly as I am just paralyzed and can't even open closets because my body is in so much pain. The torturing bigots continue to attack my body so I remain in this horrid cycle. Will Ms. Harris actually do anything about this, under the auspices of Joe Biden, if he wins the election? As Biden did nothing while under the command of the hipster prez who preceded the current one, both like a double-sided coin but a fake fraudulent coin, one side exactly like the other side (as in the Batman movie with the same-faced coin flipped so there is no chance, no choice, all is one-sided). ---------- flipping and guessing whether there will every be a safe home I can live in, without mafia scum attacking me and gloating smirking blonde Nazi pig apes from H-wood and their minority minions serving them, going off to parties in Europigape land so they can smile into cameras and sell America off to the lowest bidder so they can get the highest awards in the crap movie system intended to brainwash the idiots into believing that America cares about the underdog. ----------------- After having gotten up from the laptop to attempt to get out of this torture chamber situation to pay rent for a murder/rape surveillance murder room I have been forced into, all finances blocked by the billionaire presidents, black and white, currently and previously in charge of this operation--their media pundits all cheering them on and obtaining highest awards not since Trump but since Obama and before him, decades of one of them after the next participating in this. Not "supposed" to write about them. I have not included all of them, just the former last two criminals who were put into highest executive office. The rest of Congress, with two "liberal" "Democrat" (white") Senators included. The nastiness of their attacks belies all their claims of "fighting" for the American Dream for "everyone" especially women and "minorities". Oh, not getting into what I had intended to write about. I got up from this laptop, began to do things to fight to get out--seeing my body covered with blemishes, sagging from poisons hardened into my bones, scratches, cuts, bruises, black and blue marks, my skin shriveled from chemicals smeared on my skin day after day, year after years--again last night--teleportation skits of hate, misery and abuse from ugly pig ape white males and their putrid female co-conspirators torturing me to obtain ideas I have studied regarding feminism, so they can flaunt themselves for political purposes (with their Nazi and KKK fathers backing them so they can osmoze the power for their Klandesine purposes of racial "purification" and death squad activities). and, while sitting here just a while ago, I could not remember the name of the huge wonderful motorcycle I was riding on back of--a BMW. Of course a Nazi vehicle, with a bigot white Nazi person driving me to a nasty situation but I was unaware, the lamb being driven over a beautiful golden bridge to another ugly situation forced upon me by my government, and all the "nice good people" surrounding me who are now shouting in the streets to defend black people, their friends, who submit to deferential cliché roles, their good support system always there to hear their problems and help out as their functionary roles (in movies, this is very apparent, and on tv) and, thus, I could only remember thus motorcycle name only after getting off the laptop and moving away from the pulsed source of brain-altering tech. My body disgusting from years of being attacked thus. The cabinets where these mechanical arms are boring through all have gaps and don't close correctly. Some of them are cut in curves at the corners to accelerate ease-of-access of the mechanical arms. No insertion of rubber matting will stop this. No amount of hooks, tied together at tightest tensile strength, can stop the expertise of the laser cutting tools and xray surveillance, all obtained by my top government agencies (or black ops services, as the conspiracy theory sites call these agencies). I really believe that this situation forced upon me simply falls into Homeland Security under some anti-Terrorist act. The usual reverse psychology exists in the funding of these operations by presidents and their willing to oblige constituents--black who want to pass the victimized role onto me, Jews who want to offer a sacrifice so the bigot pig apes will stop targeting them--even if that means selling their nieces, nephews, children, fathers, mothers they really don't care, and that is how awful these mafia pig apes operating for the Nazi pig apes are towards Jews and my family and this group attacking me has been getting away with this for decades, and all silenced and all Jews are good little obedient servants of these unworthy, worthless billionaires obtaining all devices from the US Government. So, Ms. Harris, as I sit here again writing to this complicit audience, you have been chosen. It is very likely that, unless the rigging is extremely profound, Mr. Biden will be the next president. The president he served under absolutely has participated in this situation so blacks in H-wood can be promoted into higher Nazi echelons. Too bad for the prison population and prison reform and criminal justice reform. I have no idea who or what Biden really represents, I only know that he has been part of a former administration probably, undoubtedly, trying to pull strings from their former glory days and have orchestrated their absolute continuance of their profiteering off these authoritarian positions deemed "democratic". Ms. Harris, so many people who are under threat of death due to this insidious system, which now people cannot ignore any longer--the threat of death, homelessness and utter destruction of the country--is a looming threat that is palpable and nearly inevitable. so many are looking to you for some resolution, some absolution, some revelation, some black empowerment--too bad for me I fit into no category as Jews are not defending me only joining into the fray of attack---I am not black and therefore not part of anyone's defense system. The feminists really want "darker" women beaten, raped and abused by their bigot pig ape men. I am thus left only hoping that you will be some fresh air like that blast of cool air I experienced driving on the back of that BMW over the Golden Gate Bridge, not understanding the death forces I was riding that exhilarating ride upon, not informed, and now I ask you to refresh the country so that these foul forces of death do not destroy the country, under the endless succession of a dynastic leadership that is a one-sided coin flipped every four years. (See The Dark Knight for that reference). Now I have to care whether someone will defend ME under the attacks of bigot Nazi mafia criminals who are being paid by my own government to torture and extract ideas to use for their nefarious brainwashing movie media tv music programming Nazi schemes. Please Ms. Harris, do not let us down who are suffering under the decades of corruption and vice, brutal racist policies and flagrant violations of the Constitution. Please do not let us down who are targeted any longer, as all your predecessors have done. -------------------- As another side note that came back, retrieved into my memory, blanked out as I sit here struggling to type with hacking that makes writing nearly impossible. Doing the impossible now. Mr. Willie Brown was a part of this surge of Nazi ideology pouring it's hate over the thin film of alternative activism of San Francisco. He was aware, as I believe, of my situation. He did not stop the perpetrators nor did he ever support me in any tangible way that I am aware of. Not saying he is inclusive with the evil death squads, but nevertheless..... As Ms. Harris declined his "advice" to step down, I can't wonder but consider the possibility that he was attempting to sway her from this top position due to his alliances with bigot, white Nazi culture of San Francisco, which allowed him to enter into the Puck establishments (Puck also is the catering Nazi always favored by the H-wood bigot Nazi crowd, controlled by their various factions of Europ-ape establishments, all arriving in limos for the Europigape catering by Puck. Just a symbolic reference to the powers that control a black mayor in a city being trained in fascist Nazi death squad culture by a KGB leader like Perestroika Presidio resident Gorbachev. This situation I refer to happened in 1988 or so, clearly when SF was in the throes of re-training into bigot Nazi Californication culture. I also remember vividly a woman here in Phuket, being trained into Muay Thai boxing in the Rawai area. She talked of living in the outlying districts of SF--at this moment, the name absolutely is blanked out of my brain and memory. I will of course remember once I get off the laptop. She operated with a group of nasty, giggling Thai women in attacking me. Threatening but with a fake smile as the coterie of Thai women participated in their own training exercises of being trained in bigot, Nazi death squad culture. So willing and glad and smiling cheery and happy as the bigot white American women was insulting me and I was so absolutely bloated with poison and drugs I sat only saying one defensive remark and not even consciously able to understand what the situation was. At the time, the enormity of this situation and it's decades of far-reaching pervasive attack training and global ramifications eluded me, due to the media impression that America is continuously defending humanity, women, blacks, equal rights, all the talk shows. all the blacks singing and gyrating for equal rights, all the movies the president (which I doubted immediately upon seeing the huge Wall Street Journal double-page admiration of Obama one year prior to the election--which I presumed was supposed to entail massive approval by the Wall Street crowd. I knew he was a yuppie white collar criminal man. Another anti-Semitic black male throwing hate at me and participating with hate and violence alongside the white bigot Nazis who are openly racist (anti-black). Always the same thing. Of well..I was also going to write about how bad the hacking is again this morning. I just spent one hour fighting to download one song from WNYU. I have to go through old archived programs to fight to get the brainwashing programming off the hacked and pirated laptop system. I went into 2015, a funk program and got music from a different radio host, with songs with code words that are triggers from this H-wood terror group. Completely 100%. I do not want to write their names any longer. I just write this as reference to the injustice that continuously is an affront to me on every level, perpetrated by highest offices. How I wish Ms. Harris were not another Willie Brown or H-wood puppet. I then tried to get other songs, and I downloaded successfully one song, and then had to do so many things to reconnect Bluetooth to my tiny, hacked and ruined Nokia mobile phone--so damaged the terrorists broke the camera, the video, and ruined the screen. Deleted all my photos of Thailand, (also on Facebook and all my private files have been wiped out--I have only records of photos from 10 years of Thailand only on Facebook, and some deleted by terrorist hackers). Any tiny memory system I try to have as external is broken, hacked and made inoperable by the terrorist who I cannot stop from destroying my body, beauty, health, property and my life every single day--as I write. The person who is attacking me is part of the Nazi mafia cartel which is insidious and disgusting in every aspect, from years of attack from them partnering with these disgusting, sleazy unscrupulous actors and writers, directors, and politicians all immersed in media hype productions to promote their nefarious political scheming aspirations to power. All controlled by criminal mafia and Nazi (and Communist/Socialist but racist Nazi systems too). Insidious is just a movie title. This is a reality that extends beyond the infinity of disgusting. ----------------------- So I struggle just to download a song. All the Bluetooth functions have been deleted. I have spent one hour just trying to get music and reboot the browsers, which are blocked and programs inoperable. Stupid sick songs, sad, miserable, enhancing sadness and hate and negativity are continuously inserted into otherwise funky or good music. All is forced onto me, their hate, ugliness--they want me ugly, broken, destroyed spiritually emotionally physically sexually financially-- and here I am, for the 10th year in a row, almost day after day, writing about their sickness and still they are being put into highest positions of power. One of them has won a top acting award and because I watched his movie, along with the greasebag pig apes from NYC, whose stupid crap movies I downloaded one time years ago, I am now under attack by him and by them all for this crap contract that everything from rotten sleaze in Phuket, homeless creeps in America, college students in Gainesville, blacks galore all over the world, two US presidents, two US Senators, Three running for US president---untold numbers of Hollywhorewood actors pouring their stupidity, hate and miserable ugliness out on me, sucking out every single thing they can from me until I have aged, broken down, have zero sexual desire, am continuously writing about attacks as the pigs continue to have their rotten parasites destroy my home, body an dlife for their entertainment and profit and theft of ideas which I write drugged and tortured about how sick and disgusting they are. Fighting to write so I can have, one day, the career I have always been working for. Too drugged up and sick and paralyzed to function. Perpetually fighting to get health care as my country denied me health care, and no doctor could have saved me but if t hey only, at all these hospitals and health care clinics and alternative medicine places would have just informed me of the death they were participating in by not informing me that they must keep silent, so the bigot black managers of the clinics could get more funding and more free promotions and etc etc so, Ms Harris, whatcha gonna do actually when the reality of racism that is not expressed or acknowledged is put to your decision-making capabilities? I really want these rotten creeps off me and my cat(s) returned, (if possible the dog I rescued here in Phuket as well). The hacking is making t yping so impossible at this moment--the "I" key is being replaced by the "u" key, the "k" key is repeated--etc etc I want this crap stopped I never want to help these rotten creeps to get more promotions by being forced into having a baby with some loveless bigot creep, his whore blonde Nazi or whatever his pig ape partner is--I don't care, whether female or male, all are disgusting towards me, all are in top positions in the H-wood whore media complex and in politics at this time. I never want to help them. they have ordered their creeps to sever part of my uterus. My body is wracked with scars, blemishes and broken bones and vertebrae and my physical outward appearance is broken down from endless repoisoning and chemicals smeared into my hair, and skin and orifices every single day. They are trying to make my teeth fall out by severing gum tissue in the area that they broke--two lower teeth nearly broken off, the gum tissue slightly severed off every single day for almost two years now---on and on--my toe broken as I wrote yesterday, they keep severing skin tissue between the broken toe and the 2nd toe--blocking blood flow, destroying my left foot, and the left side of my body is completely hard and inflexible because of hard poisons forming a ridge that you can pound with your fist and it is hard as rock--on that side, from my hips into my skull, and more on the other side because my body counterbalanced the intrusion. Now almost 10 years of detoxification while they torture me on a 24 7 basis. All loving people and animals killed or blocked from me. All human beings either avoid me or participate in this. I am thus dependent upon you, Ms. Harris, for stopping this brutal crime. I do not belong to your black group, nor to any group. I have tried to be part of some fun and happy collective but I was too drugged and lied to all my life to understand the real malevolence that encompassed every single thing I did and have struggled to achieve all my life. Please, Ms Harris, stop this crime against me. I have been asking people to stop this and these parasites for over 10 years on Facebook. So many famous people know about this situation and I remain absolutely waiting for someone to actually be more than a lying participant hypocrite in this malicious death torture squad international team. The stalking is atrocious in the United States alone. Until people are willing to acknowledge this situation at higher levels, and that would mean a complete paradigm shift in the media complex, as actor after "liberal" talk show host, punk rockers operating with openly known Nazis out of Europigland creeps, sicko psychos--how can Americans actually not understand how much they are under attack by this group of lying, facetious psycho crap? But I ask you Ms. Harris to stop this US government policy of destroying my life and stop these media and mafia and Nazi bigots from inflicting their ugliness and sleaze scum on me any longer. I have been waiting for years as male bigot black and white keep the rotten parasites in their places because they endorsed them for political power. That must be changed if you don't want more people being killed in the streets or in the covert activities of their private lives by ignorant and stupid bigots who can't stand to see anyone better them if real equality were "allowed".

No comments:

Post a Comment