Thursday, August 6, 2020

????####*****

 I began to fight to type out a post and I am waiting for the words I wrote to appear on the page--the page is completely frozen by the hackerz. I wait and nothing appears and I can't scroll down, it's all completely frozen.


I want to add that yesterday I wrote posts or put music videos of Nick Cave's song, "City of Refuge". I then wrote about how my birth was a mysterious sort of occult type of event. I was under drugging and mind control,
I always realize this after getting off the poison apple laptop(s) where I also struggle to type. I never think of my birth or that situation as a even slightly sinister event. It is just another normal birth but medically prematurely forced. The occult symbolism that the people creating the situation are meaningless to me. I only wrote this yesterday as a kind of acknowledgement to the people who think this way, and partially making a pun out of the entire situation. This post could be considered a kind of latter statement of intent on my part--no intention to make my life story as some bleak and hateful stroll down the birth canal memory lane. I also did not mean to imply that my mother's body is a vortex or dark channel, but the song and the sickness of this situation kind of imspirted this, by osmosis of this mentality in the song, into my mirroring style of inspired writing.

I write this today, now, to emphasize how easily a brain-washed person, on drugs, mind controled by tech, can so easily be swayed into false representations of choices. I know that most of you reading this are firmly in favor of this mind control situation and want to screw people over in masses to get them to buy your propaganda hate movie and music stuffola. I want to add that I consider my family a positive group although they are sinister as hell. THEY ARE ONLY A REFLECTION OF YOU PIG APES AND ARE FORCED INTO THIS SITUATION UNDER THREAT OF DEATH BY THE MAFIA NAZI PIGS WHO ARE NOW ATTACKING ME---and their Europig partners. This is 100% a fact but i cannot prove it, I only know that these groups terroriize and murder and if anyone wants to survive and get any kind of success in any market they MUST obey this group. I want them destroyed, and I am so sick that these greasebag creeps have obtained ideas out of me and gotten promoted for it, while they are murdering me--as you all watch on DOING NOTHING because you "can't" and you are "scared" or mostly, you are just so GLAD that it's happening to me. How bad would it be for you if I was able to even type out what I am trying to convey, much less write anything that might gaiin any kind of commercial success--or have a beautiful body as i used to have, or even long hair not destroyed--how threatening it would be for anyone outside of your bigot Nazi greasbag group to actually achieve success unless they are your most willing puppets humililating themselves for your glorification under your orders--as the situation always is. I wait for black people to stop finally  portraying themselves as victims, because many other people are also victims, even the whites who oppress them--but I want to see blacks make movies about life and it's experiences and the joy of living instead of the usual victim roles and support system they are supposed to represent, the backup, for bigot scum and shit, which is one of their main roles in the stalking situation and also in the media. They may be wearing Prada but they are still not in charge, or very much. They are a minority and that also has something to do with it (13% of the US population). I also want to know about Black life outside of victimization and endlessly shouting about racism and it's effects. There is life outside of that too. I also want to see Jews stop remaining silent and obeying the mafia and Nazi shit who controls them. I wrote today about my family, and so I know this on a very personal level. My parents, my father (biological) operated as a criminal defense lawyer for the greasebag mafia groups and was murdered after he gave everything only to be exploited and used and given a little bit of money (seemed like a "lot" but it was a very little compared to what the stupid manipulating rotten pigs obtained from his services). I know a lot about this and the Jewish community doing everything to indoctrinate into obedient and brainwashed servant/slaves for the bigot Nazi pig apes. I am a result of this situation--this death situation contract as a sacrifice for the major Jewish community. That is why I never get any support from Jews they only come ats terrorists to also exploit me so they can not be considered victims to be eliminated. But alas, they are anyway and NEVER respected by the pig apes for it. I can thus never respect the pig apes and I only can pray for their death and destructiion at this point. If any of you reading this actually don't want America turned into a ruined colony, controlled by pig apes who will WILL KILL IN THE STREETS AND GET AWAY WIITH IT, AS THE POLICE HAVE BEEN DOING, then stop remaining silent stop allowing them to insult and humiliate Jews any longer (the blacks are doing this as proxy bigots for the white pig apes who hand them promotions for their surrogate racist attacks upon Jews--that is my endless experience of being assaulted by the most loud and gyrating media black reps in Whorewood).

This is a very harsh reality for all cultures, here in Thailand it is completely rampant; and more deadly for all racism, as all this does is increase the racist factor not diminish it, especially in Whorewood this is the case--it is especially true in Whorewood that as the inverse relationship of blacks reaching higher levels of "power" increase, the frustration of the blacks being murdered in prisons or in the streets increasese

. I realize I am not in that environment, only teleported to some of the worst Nazi "liberals" and "Democrats" who are part of this organization as the alternative fake opposition. I just want to add that I never want to help any of them achieve more power and I really ask you out there to truly intervene so I am living in safety and not helping any more of them assume more awards (Academy Awards and everything else--they keep being handed year after year--all playing their bigot rotten roles and always the underdog rising to the top is the theme of the most disgusting exploiters and users and abusers who are putting out the death machine that is now decimating the globe, and believe me, after more than 10 years of writing about this you can see that SOMETHING bad is happening. what do you think is causing all this death, dumbed down sheeple? Some animal from an open-air market in China, last winter? Really, a global rate of death and despair over one dead animal at a meat market in China last November or December? Going viral in less than half a year and exponentially expanding due to one open air market in a Chinese City where a laboratory for creating deadly viruses makes Corona Viruses?

I am considering purchasing the new Chinese cryptocurrency, by the way, because my f-ing country has allowed me ZERO chance to have enough money to buy food, while stupid and hateful blank, empty and under educated pigs like the "Italian" and the greasbag Brooklyn marfia are raking in millions for ideas they have literally tortured out of me and left me with endless cleaning up stinking filth day after day for hours and hours day after day to not be poisoned by toxic shock---as you all read this and they remain in power--as they have been for decades in this situation and controlling Whorewood so the most bigot racists are put into leadership "alternative" anti-racist roles and it's all a complete dunghill of whores, creeps and pigs and so many of them have attacked me to get ideas it's almost countless at this point over years and yearas and years of this going on and on and still today I am drugged up, another object inserted under one cuticle, drugged so badly I am unable to think--and in such poverty I can't buy food and my body is so broken down from poisoning and stress and not being able to breathe fresh air and breathing in toxic fumes all night in sealed rooms which stink from the endless sprays--beggging essentially for my life in these posts for years

but look--the world is dying and it's not your fault, is it? ONly the Chinese--who are the main investors in Phuket--Nazi paradise where there really is almost no Covid 19. But it's raging in America which the Nazis want to take over, after they have been handed the best real estate and have taken over most of the political and media structures--from what I have seen of these pig apes who all go to Paris and fashion shows in Europe and bow down like utter slaves to the fascist Nazis--who all hate American and promote them into highest rank for torturing and raping me--and that goes for the American Nazis in places like Miami and in the rest of Florida--all these pockets of death squad Nazi activity--creating death and manufacturing brainwashing--all of you reading this, in other words. No, none of you whores out there are in any way responsible for the pandemic, the racism, or the continuation of death and hate in the streets. That of course is a joke, that I just made.

But that is another digression. I am so digressing because I am so blocked from being able to type or think or write and it's all coming out right now.----

The negative effect of the movies, songs and orchestrated mind control programming of these "illuminati" pig apes creates a brainwashing osmosis effect. I write about this as it has direct relevance to my posts, and the music and the movies and what is being cranked out year-after year as the country is sliding into death squads and murder death gangs and the tv shows are just foul-mouthed near gang-banger types using foul imagery and nasty language to crank out subliminal adoration towards their "friends" in the industry who are all they claim they are "fighting" against in their media output like a disentanglement of their own brainwashing programming defecation cranking out crap daily to really ingrain the fascist, Nazi programming through their rancid and stupid jokes and stupid political commentary all so emotionally fraught with hate and directed jokes about the antics of their enemies they really are promoting.
Thus, the inebreation negative emulation quality of listening to this very dark spiritual personality--Nick Cave--who I have indeed met one time in person after one of his concerts. He attacked me, literally phyically because I shouted to one of his bandmates whose music I truly admire--this was during a song but everyone, in the huge crowd, as I was surrounded by terrorist agents, everyone was shouting as the music was blaring--I shouted out the name of his bass player and I was nearly crushed by the people behind me suddenly rushing to crush me into the wall, as I was right in front of the stage I had to literally lput my feet on the wall so as not to be crushed by the stalkers trying to flatten me into the wall. After the show, as I was with the promotional agency (not working with them, but also attacked by them but I was in the balcony with the private groups in the after show atmosphere--this was in Germany, by the way--and Nick Cave rushed up at me from behind, and lifted me up violently but it appeared sort of as a prank--but it was hate and ugliness and that only was because I shouted the name of his bandmate just as a praise for this musician--and that is all it takes for the fascists to attack me only by saying I like someone else in their shitty bands and they can attack and try to murder--and if this situation of stalking and terror death squads is not stopped immediatley this group plans on murdering people on the spot, in the streets as they did with George Floyd--and probably one of the pig apes in this terror organization got ruffled because either George Floyd defended himself agaisnt a racist attack, or he was becoming a threat to someone who saw he was opening his own church, or what ever the pigs want they can order murder and the police and the terror organizations will complly immediately and of course, the crimes is never exposed, not even now wiith all the riots in the streets the guilty in this organization are cloaked by the silence of you creeps reading this who are also prottesting police violence. This terrorist gang stalking situatin is directly tied to police brutality so get into the swing of really fighting this injustice finally you goddamn dumbed down sheeple hacking into this.

But, because I did something like shout to someone in his band while he , like all these bigot pigs, want the people they want to exploit to never show an iota of anything but subservience and silence and obedience to their hate and ugliness and stupdity and mediocrity that is enforced through death squads, because I actually shouted a kind of "shout-ouyt" to this other musician, a friendly an dnice thing to do, this hate pig ape had me attacked by creeps trying to literally crush me adn then he physically attacked me. That is the exact mentality these pig apes are going to force unless you goddamn DO NOTHING f-ers out there finally do something to stop these groups and this stalking situation and the tech and drugging cartels and also this greasebag mafia shit that you all exonerate who have been attacking me for decades--deaces and also my family as well.

I want to add that the hacking has made finishing this impossible so I am not going to try to fight this any longer.

Whateve below is messed up is not my fault and I am just goint gto end revising here:

--------------------------

as so many of these famous men (and the not-famous and infamous also do, more often than not the more famous personalities are far more violent and deadly than the lower economic status ones who strive as hard as possible to emulate the pig apes they see as being their leaders and iconic father figures to emulate)..

I was under this influence, sort of making my birth like his song about 'UP Jumped the Devil".

I was born in a permature situation but it was not some Satanic event similar to the nasty rancid bad spirituality song that i played yesterday. I know this man to have a very ugly disposition when he has a chance to vent his "superiority" at someone "like me". This also happened with the nasty Punk personality who may have ordered this attack on my motorbike last month (an oil spill trickling down a steep hillside bank where I must drive down--a huge truck blocking all but one spot for me to drive down, a trickle of "water" greased with oil, my breaks stopping as I braked near the bottom and I wiped out--hurting the already broken toe. Later that night, the terrorist rats operating for the pig apes in power, broke my toe very badly and I am now very injured with a serious injury due to the arrogant hate and stupidity of another rotten Johnny type of musician, cock rockster who because of a few "underdog white male" angry lyrics, a few not very elaborate not poetry not really inspiriting--with a few cock rock repeat stanzas and chords, they become these "legends" for words they never even write but are just singing.

But I am under so much attack once again.

I believe that the algorithm of this malware makes the keyboard more inoperable the longer I attempt to write.

I wanted to add this as the last page is frozen, I have not checked it for 5 minutes. 5 minutes later the first paragraph trying to describe how badly the page has been hacked has finally shown up.

The post, which I will also post in addition to this, is so badly mixed in coherency that it rambles from one topic to the next within one paragraph, I tried to minimize this but I am under SERIOUS ATTACK WHILE WRITING MY BRAIN is made so dizzy I am subsumed by subliminals while typing and the keyboard is forced into inoperability while the hackers delete and insert letters and words and etc etc

please, I need money for health care. My foot is worsening due to how they are breaking the toe and the surrounding toes, and causing permanent damage. The longer I have to wait the worse the situation gets as well. I have no money for any doctor or even for a dental checkup, plus I cannot trust A SINGLE DOCTOR IN PHUKET--NOT ONE, ANYWHERE.

I need money for health care but I also need a real doctor to really take care of this problem that these pigs have forced upon me

I also desperately need more money to buy healthy food, as I am being poisoned and the food I must buy in order to eat, to arfford to eat, as i also must buy and buy items the stalkers destroy every month I must first buy produts to try to keep the stalkers oput--this is non-stop and for years--most of my extra money goes towards this as they are murdering me by these nightly intrustions and break-ins and disfigurements and poisoning and destruction of my body perpetually night-after-night for yeras and years and years an dyears

No comments:

Post a Comment