Friday, August 21, 2020

Love you to have my baby. Love MY baby. Feed my ego. Feed me I am starving for another baby and so is my wife through you to feed my ego. Feed me eggs feed me! Feed my ego feed me I am depleted feed me.

 FEEd my EGGo I am prowling for love to feed my hunger for babies feed my ego so I can rule feed me feed me. So said the man who stole the woman's future in her purse womb he turned into his gold mine tomb.



Brain lego. Wormwood. Light unreachable. Light external light unbearable life forever in Light obtained through sparks of genius. Understanding, the light of knowledge turned into the light of Love. Brainlego dissolved in the solution to the problem of understanding how to shred the darkness and turn it into the glowing light of Life Love dimmed into shining brilliance.

 The music shimmers through the darkness of love sonnets that deter from determination. Downturn into my soul and finding the matrix solved in a labyrinth that only the losers must clean up America when Jack gets tired of playing around with demonic forces working into the dull dimness of his ego unfettered. Foul and fettered flesh dissolving into a dew, fermenting into light of inebriation's lust, lost. Found flavor of flaming desire for Life unbound, unrestricted, female component rejuvenated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment