Sunday, August 16, 2020

The creation of your filthy minority minion Village Ghetto Land. Orchastrated poverty creating desperation and subsequent armies of impoverished terrorists operating for the debt relief promotional scheme.

 

 

The title says most of this post's intentions (my intentions). I see every day either celebrities--white, from middle/working class/poverty risen in stature into billionaires who are absolutely no different from the poor Thai workers I see every day climbing out of a filth hole to obtain some kind of decent standard of living.


The greed aspect keeps the American variant of this breed of terrorist enamored with this system of endless bountiful cornucopia of entitlement and millions/billions of dollars. There is no end to the never-ending grasping attack upon me to obtain yet another Academy Award--one of them after the next-or lead movie starring roles. Years of torturing Just ME over and over are not enough hormonal drug highs for them, plus studio and movie roles and etc. 


But, I am getting off the point. The poverty and need and desperation for the poor terrorist minions--black, white, Jewish, Asian, wealthy, millionaires--to not have to live in filth, to not have to have crazy neighbors in compacted horrible cookie cutter box suburbs--the have mansions and then one after the next. Entitlement to do whatever you want to do, say whatever you want to say.

The structure of this terrorist organization extends from desperation to get out of muck and filth that the extreme wealthy create, to have these slaves operating as their pawns (for sacrifice when sacrifice is called for so they can have more "Lebensraum" to make more mansions and have more parties)


This is turning into a political theory. I only meant to insert this song about rotten, putrid ghettos which are the breeding ground for those dark-skinned minions or the white "trash" aspirants to viciously attack me. The rest are a multi-layered chart of greed and selfishness to obtain more endless weeks of free paid vacations, paid for by their labor-union employers -concepts derived from the slain Jews of the European Holocaust--turned into the concepts of entitlement for the goods and gold that the genocidal terrorists are now "enjoying" in places like Phuket.-

 

But my home is made stinking and filthy as any ghetto around the world. Dripping fungus water poured into my bathroom. Grime and grease sprayed into shelves and cabinets continuously. Endless cleaning on my part, like a impoverished cleaning person. 

That is the micro--the small personal individual level--that has been forced upon me, but I see this as part of a much larger, global terrorist action of making poor areas filthy by using agents of the neighborhood to throw trash, garbage and then---of course, as the atmosphere deteriorates the people are convinced there is nothing that can be done and they adjust psychologically. The only way out is to be a willing participant in this death genocide terrorist global group, GmbH, Ltd. Inc, etcetc

so, because I am dealing with people who need entertainment in order to have any political consciousness--(are you all drugged up similarly to what I am experiencing, but unaware of it?)

 

thus I include this song by Stevie Wonder for your entertainment in order to try to digest how this situatioo is being forced upon me--filth and grime and death toxins as the wealthy try to force me into submitting to literal technological slavery so they can have free new ideas to capitalize on, a baby forced out of me for generational mind control--all my attempts to find protection absolutely silenced and no one every responding except to further exploit and terrorize and attack me--to death. 

 

The song is very nice, the album the musician all top quality artist.  

=================


While these posts today may appear to be self-pitying or absorbed by the viciousness of this situation. I post these to let people be aware of the greater role this technology will have in the future. 


When one is aware that they are under attack, they are more prone to do something about it. A most commonsense statement. When you are brainwashed into believing that it is happening to someone because they "did something to deserve" torture and rape and murder attempts without end, all stolen, paid for by governments and mafia and Nazi and communist organizations with everyone scared to defend the target---suddenly one day you might see something I have described which you laughed at, or shrugged off, and realize, dimly, that perhaps this has a similarity to something that has inexplicably happened to you and seems related. But no, not to YOU no. Just to me. 

By the time I realized that what I had formerly shrugged off and assumed was someone else's problem and not mine, by that time the organization attacking me had made it impossible for me to physically MOVE to have even stress relief from exercise. (I literally cannot do a single stretch or weight lift, I can do NOTHING the poisons are so bad).


I am now fighting the fight I should have been doing years ago. Now I have no support system whereas I could have had one if I had not been drugged up, seduced by the endless media surge of false dissemination of how America is a "free" society and people are fighting for Freedom in movies. The joke is really on me. Not on you, of course, You are all safe and happy in your enclaves of prosperity. No pandemic will ever reach you. No. And that is how I used to be drugged into inaction too.


It is only when people realize that their lives are in danger do they finally make some action (a huge "blanket" statement). People do take action. These terrorist stalking groups are on the prowl for any and all "outliers" and will eliminate them in hushed up murder and assassination poisoning, heart attack, accident murder operations. 


I wonder how or what will be stolen from my post today by the very people slowly murdering me?


I should wear this hat to try to block whatever disruptive frequencies are being aimed into my brain by this insidious group. However, they have made my hair nasty and dirty and I don't want to have to clean yet another thing that they have made rotten, stinking and filthy. I spend all my life detoxifying or cleaning or sleeping or writing about it to the silence of people who are happy and laughing about this murder drama inflicted upon me by their advocates of murder in the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...