Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stieg Larsson: Wir sind den Helden, fur immer und immer--nicht nur fur ein Tag. ICH BIN EIN Held jeden Tag. Stieg Larsson ist Tot aber er bleibt ein Held fur immer und immer.

 

 

This is not in reverence for the movie Christiana F. Was fur ein dummes Film, es befaelt mir nichts uberhaupt!!!

 

Das lied ist fur Stieg Larsson and er bleibt ein Held fur immer und immer. Das geht Auch fur Olof Palme, ehemaliger Prime Ministers Sweden.



--------------


nota bene about hacking inserts: I just had to retype the post because hackers had rewritten the German I had typed correctly. I wrote "ein" and hackers changed it to ene--after I published. It is almost impossible to write a few simple sentences out, every word I have to backspace, almost to correct double letters and then, after I click on publish I see that much has been deleted and altered in misspelling. But...my German is not perfect and whatever came out as I intended, is not 100% correct grammar in German!! This is unavoidable as I only speak beginner/middle level German and not correct what-so-ever. Germans understand me. Writing is hard enough when you have not formally studied the language. But with hacking--it's a mess. People who speak German will understand as these are one-two sentences. Hackers make writing/typing anything longer nearly literally impossible. Just writing the last word I had to backspace because they tripled the "m" key while I was typing. It is so impossible to type and get any creative ideas out or anything out.

TROTSDEM:

ICH BIN EIN HELD und das ist die Wahrheit!


My research is limited to what I am able to get past the hacker/pirated filters blocking content (another form of censorship and block to freedom of speech and research.


I discovered a documentary in German, with no subtitles. The German spoken is not the German dialect I learned from conversations while living in Stuttgart. There are no English subtitles and I can only translate this at the first few minutes of watching this documentary, because now is the TIME for Americans to realize that this sentiment has as much power as it did when the founding of the American REPUBLIC was out of dire necessities to thwart tyrannical colonization by the English Imperialists. The situation essentially remains the same, but with globalization, the English are now joined with many other nationalities. The threat remains as poignant now as it did in 1942, as it did in 1812, as it did in 1776.

----------------------------

Stieg Larsson in interview: 

 

"Democracy is always under threat.  Democracy is not God-given and simply pours down from Heaven. One must work for Democracy all the time (eternal vigilance).  Every generation has to take it upon itself to defend Democracy."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...