Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stieg Larsson: Wir sind den Helden, fur immer und immer--nicht nur fur ein Tag. ICH BIN EIN Held jeden Tag. Stieg Larsson ist Tot aber er bleibt ein Held fur immer und immer.

 

 

This is not in reverence for the movie Christiana F. Was fur ein dummes Film, es befaelt mir nichts uberhaupt!!!

 

Das lied ist fur Stieg Larsson and er bleibt ein Held fur immer und immer. Das geht Auch fur Olof Palme, ehemaliger Prime Ministers Sweden.



--------------


nota bene about hacking inserts: I just had to retype the post because hackers had rewritten the German I had typed correctly. I wrote "ein" and hackers changed it to ene--after I published. It is almost impossible to write a few simple sentences out, every word I have to backspace, almost to correct double letters and then, after I click on publish I see that much has been deleted and altered in misspelling. But...my German is not perfect and whatever came out as I intended, is not 100% correct grammar in German!! This is unavoidable as I only speak beginner/middle level German and not correct what-so-ever. Germans understand me. Writing is hard enough when you have not formally studied the language. But with hacking--it's a mess. People who speak German will understand as these are one-two sentences. Hackers make writing/typing anything longer nearly literally impossible. Just writing the last word I had to backspace because they tripled the "m" key while I was typing. It is so impossible to type and get any creative ideas out or anything out.

TROTSDEM:

ICH BIN EIN HELD und das ist die Wahrheit!


My research is limited to what I am able to get past the hacker/pirated filters blocking content (another form of censorship and block to freedom of speech and research.


I discovered a documentary in German, with no subtitles. The German spoken is not the German dialect I learned from conversations while living in Stuttgart. There are no English subtitles and I can only translate this at the first few minutes of watching this documentary, because now is the TIME for Americans to realize that this sentiment has as much power as it did when the founding of the American REPUBLIC was out of dire necessities to thwart tyrannical colonization by the English Imperialists. The situation essentially remains the same, but with globalization, the English are now joined with many other nationalities. The threat remains as poignant now as it did in 1942, as it did in 1812, as it did in 1776.

----------------------------

Stieg Larsson in interview: 

 

"Democracy is always under threat.  Democracy is not God-given and simply pours down from Heaven. One must work for Democracy all the time (eternal vigilance).  Every generation has to take it upon itself to defend Democracy."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Once more, drilling and hammering into the steel, and cement of the room directly beneath mine. It went on for hours yesterday and is continuing on a beautiful day it was formerly peaceful but the parasites must do whatever they can to ruin my body life and everything else. A continuation of YEARS of writing these enraged, drugged up posts to a sick slime sick fuck crap society of america and euro-nazi trash influenced scum. I can't imagine that anybody with any soul or higher intelligence than Marjorie Taylor Green is reading this. I mean, you are all really at her stupid yapping banal level. I can't compliment the silent readers assuming there is anything but smirking demons some with polished rhetoric some with elaborate wealth and the ability to shoulder some intellectual conversation and EVEN conduct peer-reviewed highly recommended research on quantum physics. But when it comes to the emotional realm of hate, the unifying vision is to protect the millennia murder-enforced status quo and for the subordinate minions it is even more a vicious not-game thusly all are entrenched in this and undoubtedly scroll through the YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of me writing what has only become a running joke of how nobody ever does more than applaud the shit and stupid sick scum who steal my ideas, words verbatim and then get applauds and promotions for it. I can barely write it is drilling underneath my chair as usual for over 7 years in this natural spot. The delivery I had to pick up was met with one white nazi trash shit filth who had to barge through the open doors of the glass separation of the living units and the lobby area---there usually is a bunch of creeps standing around supposedly holding the glass doors open for me when I am trudging with the half-broken wheels of a trolly cart h olding a huge laundry bag ("decor" fashion not the ugly stripes) and they just get in my way. I beckon them to stop holding the door they refuse. Once I Pass by them they smear some filth on my clothing or flick stains---if I am wearing black there are white paint flicks on the clothing--it is non-stop every doorway threshold "crossroads' these seeds of satan demons are waiting like the devil to block the passage and turn it into obstruction, negativity. It is highly symbolic. A white male came to barge through. I saw him approach rushing to get in my way as I was handing this woman who is endlessly following their instructions--the delivery person---so I asked her to arrive after 2 pm she came at 12:30---I told her to wait, I had to finish the little half-concocted post earlier always writing to try to get anybody to care no one ever does. WRiting about the sickness and ugliness of you shit hole scumbgs who are part of this, you all just love reading my desperate and being murdered posts-every day as they inflict murderous violence upon me and poisoning drugging and mutilation so my body is just broken down, aged and being killed as you all sit silently applauding this filth bunch of shit.

  When this white trash nazi shit creep pushed his way between me and the woman I was handing money to--and he came just as I had to focus m...