Saturday, August 15, 2020

It is a very small world, after all. Related to last post on Stieg Larsson and Iran Contra, global organizations.

1st: a post-;published note on the Chip Tatum video posted below: I had not watched the video past the first few minutes. I had assumed the interview was going to be about the Iran-Contra situation. Any references to the Clintons is unintentional on my part. I know some of them may have access to this information and my purpose is to write about Stieg larsson and not the Clintons or aim any incriminating reference therein.

--

The same chain-of-command issues from the murder operation that ordered the political assassinations of Stieg Larsson, because he conducted reams of material on the Palme assassination, which many (not just Larsson) claim was a larger silencing operation conducted due to the threat of expose to the Iran Contra situation. 

I found this article online. If I had access to a real research database this article would be overshadowed by other peer-reviewed articles on this subject, I am certain. Otherwise, this is the one and only researched article I found online. That is suspect to hacker intervention and blocking of real research material. I find myself continuously at a loss for accurate and reliable information.


Whistleblowers blown away.


Stieg Larsson was investigating the murder of Palme and then himself died before being able to publish his findings.



No comments:

Post a Comment