Sunday, August 2, 2020

Who you callin' a b*&(ch? B3**ch!

The kooky not funny response from a weird internet source--if I tried to explain this situation I would come off as "delusional" but----a personality--a female with blonde hair--a white woman--made her internet presence known,. There were also videos of female dogs, and the mafia personalities that are associated with this woman who has attacked me now for----years, since I downloaded a biopic about her and her family situation ONE TIME years ao--

I believe she understood herself to be the "blonde white" woman I was referring to when I wrote my last post--who I said was a bigot Nazi Bitch--a very nasty type of b-word whore.

Well....as her good fellow European-american (I will not specify which Europ-country they associate themselves with, but they are a pervasive pain-in-the-you-know-what (to use a NY term) and....

guess what bitc***? I WAS NOT referring to you. But "if the shoe fits, ...you must wear it."

I guess not funny considering that this group also has an ever-wudening circle of known assailants participating in this situation of terrorizing me for profit. Not that they aren't completely used to these nefarious and much more nasty elemental situations for profit!!  

But no...I was not referring to you. You almost NEVER come to mind, I have blanked you out because there are SO MANY NEW PEOPLE ATTACKING ME you are just another expletive in a long line of male and female bitches who are attacking me.

So, really, you are that unumportant to me except that you are an assailant and an endless source of attack. But on a personal level, I have never seen anything interesting about you. When I said you were "stunning" it was because i was 1) asleep, 2) teleported, 3) under serious life-threat by another terrorist teleporter rapist abuser who I was trying to get away from and you provided the facade of some support system for a very short time, only to hook me into your trap. 3) drugged up, 4) under hypnosis, 5) subliminal messages forcing these words out of my mouth combined with 6) trauma-based torture non-stop for years and years. 7) Detoxification from poisons that have putrified into my body and hardneed

and the list could almost go into infinity by now but these are just some of the more immediate points as to why I expressed any fascination with a total straanger who I saw on a reality tv show decades ago, for five minutes, while sorking in a cigar shop in Miami. Plust watching docmuentaries on the subject of your Lost Paradise empire.

But no...otherwise, the fascinating display of famous media personalities have erased the short-term memories of your non-existant pesonality which expresses itself to me only as an attacker following formulas with almost nothing to say on any topic. The other terrorists have disgusting and foul comments to make, purportedly to create a discrediting persona around me--which is supposed to mean that I somehow am undeserving of their "respect" as this sign of absolute hate and negativity aimed at me--for your profit, because you can't stand to see me have anythuing whatsoever that isn't destroyed by your group--the absolute negative stereotypes of yourself supposedly positioned avove me becaues of an empure that crushed 1/4 of the world over 2000 years ago is nothing that you should be able to associate yourself with.

Otherwise, I was referring to someone else who at least is a bitch but has a personality, like a dog that has a rabid personality mean streak. She's an actress and actually very good at the modeling in interesting poses and for that, i can't say she is absolutely void and null and just violent as a means to an end. After more than 2 years of you attackuing me endlessly this is all I can say about you and your associates. I don't think about you, or most of the parasites who have attacked me even just a few weeks ago. There are so many and you are so non-descript that when I reference someone unknown, you can be sure unless I mention you by name, I will have nothing to do with anything concerned with you and that also includes referencing you covertly or even thinking about you. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...