Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A Minneapolis I never saw. A pig roast in the middle of the street! 3rd District of pigs is burning, has burnt, will continue to be burnt to the ground.

 




The pig stye has been burnt. Now burn Derek Chauvin WITH NO MERCY.



Collective rage. Now a global phenomenon.

Protests have sprung up and are still burning, while other fires begin as soon as the pigs pepper spray one place, many faces, more begin burning in another bigot zone; nothing daunts.

So proud of Americans who will not tolerate this kind of State-sponsored violence any longer. 


Now it's time to acknowledge and stop "gang stalking", as it is another arm of the State Terror machine, run by, organized by, funded by bigot haters on all levels, of all colors, all races, all denominations, all righteous posturing social adaptations to the Big Lie.



-----------------------


TEAR DOWN THE HOUSE THAT THE NASTY PIG(SS) BUILT!!!!

 

Here's to Raleigh!!!

 

 

Go Baltimore!


Here's to ole National Socialist England thrown in the River!!!



Ahh...the City of Lights---burn burn burn light it up!


Not so completely boring for a few nights!!!!  Canada burns too! Just kidding---Canada is NOT boring I guess...in Montreal?



A leader to respect, Justin Trudeau.



Very, very, very few of these protestors in Europe come to Phuket to get sucked, f69'd and cleaned and to exploit. They are financially oppressed, just as I am. They aren't handed the endless weeks of free vacation. For the most part--out of all the thousands I see in these videos--none of them dress like this who come to Phuket or Thailand. These are discriminated against because at least on some levels they are not openly bigot racists (many of them). Of course, I have rarely come across such people, and I wonder where they all come out from which rock or underground subculture that I never discovered...?

 

All my many years of travel in Europe, living in Europe, living around Europeans in Miami, San Francisco and now in Phuket with millions of European tourists arriving year after year. I tried to find people who were sympathetic to openly resisting racism. It has been impossible and after YEARS of looking and trying. They wear the fashion and talk the talk, they walk the walk when in huge crowds like these protests. When it comes to an individual level no one goes astray from what is acceptable in a large crowd. 

 I am always surrounded by such disgusting agents posing as alternative activists every time I do try to find resources. Then there are the friendly people who just seem a bit weird., who turn out to become absolute weirdos in a very, bad ugly nasty way.

 

 I hope these movements grow, expand, and turn into legitimate and authentic agencies of change, funded and transparent, with no corruption or agent provacateur possible to infiltrate. It would be almost a miracle considering a lifetime of silence from all the alternative groups I have every encountered and have always been around all my life in all the many places I have gone, around the world I have never successfully met a single person who could not step outside the instructions handed to them by the worst bigots who tell all these people who to live, what to say, how to eat dress think and behave. Everyone obeys and follows orders. It would be almost a miracle to not have to be surrounded by hate bigots any longer, a miracle if these protest groups would form real legal and viable entities so I have at least someplace to try to find such  people and such anti-bigot groups. I swear I tried all my life and very hard and was always put under drugging so I blindly, not knowing, understanding or being made aware of the death trap surrounding me at all times--I was always forced into the worst fake agents who I now feel chagrin, loathing and contempt for and feel sick that I was around such people. I would never hang out or be friends or anything more intimate with any of them if given the real, cognizant and clean state-of-mind to have made the right decisions. The mind control drugs are extremely powerful and are very deadly and people should understand that when I write you cannot conceptualize that you are drugged while you are drugged--you must understand that you can be drugged too.

 Even if you hate these people protesting, and condemn them for burning and looting, you should have some respect for them since this is a beginning of the chance for ending mind control technology that I truly suspect most of you are under the control of, to your unaware pomposity that you are too important for this to happen to you. Someone or something has to begin to fight the blind negativity you all embrace in these terror operations upon me. If you are for black lives matter, you should be very concerned about how the mind control drugging and technology are being mishandled by these huge entities you all call your friendly friends who are your Big Daddy protectors handing you free promotions in a monopoly. The price is that your brain is not alright but I do understand the comfort and security being in your position does entail. They will kill you if they want the free promotions they handed you returned so they can use all they gave you for themselves or their friends/children. That is just one example of what could happen to any of you laughing as you participate in this attack upon me, but go out protesting against racism. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...