Saturday, August 8, 2020

100 percent correct in the application of torture and drugging to attempt to alter my personality by mindless, soulless perverted parasites posing as experimenters.



Perverts posting as controllers
otherwise known as ballers

searching for the endless bottomless hole to penetrate
in-depth subservience to endless inundation  into oblivion orgasmic sensational life-death spiral puppet string tethered tenderness sensation deprivation.






---------------------

One day later: I believe that both videos I posted yesterday, above, were "plants" pirated/hacked into my Y ouTube search results, as I receive so few on any technical subject regarding brainwashing/programming/ and most importantly--on how to defend oneself against electromagnetic or other technological brain-altering attacks. What appears are usually imposters "mirroring" content I have published online in my blog or on Facebook. That is especially true for the video just above this short paragraph. I do not endorse this person or his video. It fits into the perverted and programming box and not into the reliable category. His first mention of hypersexual drive related to mind control but put in his hazy sense makes him rather sleazy and the rest is a jibberish attempt to appear as a rambling chaotic mind controlled "victim" as he puts it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment