Friday, August 14, 2020

The Demonization of Bata and Ile Ife. A Con Permiso to Obatala, Elegua y Chango. Bata drumming and dance in it's heartthrob dance and drum at base level (good bass).

I once again "forgot" to wear my aluminum foil hat, which does produce some sort of change in the rambling and hate content of my other posts due to the technology attacking my brain in this torture/drugging/ attack studio where I am stuck almost all day, every day nearly on a solitary basis of prison existence of torture and attack and surveillance. 

 

I "forget" to wear this thin, flimsy covering I made, because I did not intend to get into these subjects at any length. The longer I begin to write, the more their technology affects my brain. Either there is some algorithm aspect, or my brain cannot handle the waves as my thought process begins to meander into tangents. The intended effect is to extract ideas and creative concepts, which are then stolen by hateful bigots and rapists and unbelievably evil personalities. I include the "evil" aspect because this post is about association with evil and various musical affiliations with Caribbean and African religions. As I begin to write more, the hacking gets worse. My hands also cannot move to keys I want to press, as my brain is affected in this way as well. I must force myself to always wear this hat, but I cannot express enough how badly I am under attack in pharmacological and technological and physical assault every single moment and especially when I get on this laptop.

 

Of course, blocking my ability to type and think clearly, to live in peace, to have to spend most of my life cleaning up stinking filth sprayed on my clothing and furniture every single day for hours because I cannot stop these terrorists from breaking into my room using mechanical arms, through portals they laser cut through the fake wood backings of the faux cabinet backs which are a thin barrier between my room and the next--no wall. Something I have written of now for months.

 

They quickly steal the ideas, get full access to the fastest tech, typing out, producing and fully blocking even my nascent ability to type or write on any electronic form of any device without endless blocks. Any mobile phone is impossible to get anything written on, I cannot even write in a single URL without hackers blocking keys. I have to attempt to press buttons to get a URL on any mobile phone at least 4 times in order to get one site. That is the usual and always on any laptop or any computer. All is blocked. But I add this every time I write because it's extremely disgusting that they also hack and insert their finished product, derived from ideas they obtain from this larger network, and I must see how they are profiting off torturing me, just to put out material about how they "care" about injustice in it's many victimized, under dog forms.

 

and thus to continue--

 

I do believe there is some kind of "truth serum" or some other affectation to the brain-mapping tech that opens portals into honesty instead of suppressing truthful biases and ideas. What comes out is raw and unfiltered and then, of course, the people who are handed the tech then torture me to attempt to change my mentality or through operant conditioning just to torture me for expressing beliefs about how nefarious these groups and people are after they torture and attack me to obtain ideas because they apparently can't think beyond all they have been programmed to think and obey and follow. Then all is stolen by them and used as their concept as they then block everything for me. Understand my antipathy towards them. They behave as if there is no reason whatsoever for me to have any negativity towards them at all and in fact, I must have reverence because they have been handed this tech, all opposition has already been thwarted or killed off---(or have they?)

 

Please note at the beginning that I re-read what I had published here and saw that words had been deleted from what I had typed perfectly. I only have written a few basic sentences. The attack on my motor skills and the hacking have made even writing a few words so arduous. The hackers have then rewritten what I wrote after I published the post. I am so tired of re-editing posts and all that I write so I am going to leave this as is. This is always, every time I write, the same situation. Typing now is nearing impossibility as keys won't operate. 

 

My blog is about this situation but I wanted to write post about this music, instead I got into a reverie of how racist and bigoted the operators of the music industry and the accusations of evil regarding the origins of the music are and have been "cleaned" by the bigot industry. Some artists have been labeled, the religions have been labeled. I do not defend sacrifice and bloody murder of animals. However, a tortured Jewish priest/Rabbi on a cross, for the mafia to always revere as their symbol of power and racism, and murder empire, is no better and their real-life actions, these evil purveyors of power--not just the mafia but so many espousing religious affiliation--

 

and you can connect the dots I am tired of struggling to think and type and backspace at this point. I knew that rewriting this and posting this would take an enormous effort. Backspacing non-stop as I fight and struggle to type just these few words---

 

OYE, finito! 

 

OYE ELEGUA Y CHANGO!!!!!

 

 

 

 Chango oye mi Petition...

 The adherent bows to each drum in reverence to Chango in his trance dance petition and honor to this Orisha.

 

 



...y Elegua Tambien. Orisha of the Crossroads and great Highways, portals to other roads, openings and closings. Death and Life. Mortal and immortality.----CON PERMISO  !!

 

 

NOW for the Girls, I mean Women, I mean WHYMEN to fight to dance to promote to undo the undoing. Twist, turn into the obverse power dance thrusting to the top. Spun but not shaken, only stirred.  When I watch men fighting in Capoeira style, I have serious doubts as whether women can beat them in this fighting style. Lower hip weight versus upper body strength.

 

 

"Every single girl could kick my ass

 

 In the application toUNESCO (2014: 5), capoeira is said to provide the ‘possibility ofrespectful and harmonious coexistence between different ethnic groups, ages andgenders’. It is not surprising, then, that during our two research projects and our widerexperiences as capoeiristas, we have both seen and heard a range of examples ofteacher and student practice that exemplified and re-produced this discourse. One suchexample emerged in an interview conducted with ‘Thomas’ – a white British 26-year-old male who had been practising capoeira for 10 months at the time of interview.When asked ‘have you ever come across the idea that dance is associated as more of awoman’s activity?’, Thomas responded:For me that’s why capoeira is so special is because there is not an emphasis on sex, in thatformal sense. And like, girls can be much better at capoeira than guys, even if they’re half theweight and the size and build. So I think the playing fields are quite level in capoeira, whichis really special.... So yeah I think it’s like a real interesting like box you’re opening here. It’ssomething that I’ve not given too much conscious thought to it, but I’ve felt it. Like this isawesome, like this is really equal. It’s nice. It’s refreshing. It’s not even conceited either. It’snot like ‘let’s make sure the girls get a go too’ [silly voice]. It’s not like that, it’s totallynatural... Every single girl that goes to capoeira on Thursday Tuesday evening and Saturdaycould KICK MY ASS [loud voice], which is awesome."---Every single girl could kiss my boy ass. Women can kick men's asses too.

 

More requests to Elegua to open the path and change the direction of the demonizers so they fall off their Humpty Dumpty Hubris Thrones.

 

 

(just again, as in every post, hackers and the tech administrators of the Humpty Dumpty Hubris empire are blocking all. I can only write one or two sentences without endless interruption. I even had to backspace and correct twice within the last sentence as hackers double letters I press very lightly on the keyboard. Otherwise, simply  highlighting, copying and pasting links is almost impossible. The links won't copy, the highlighting process is completely blocked--etc etc etc every time I try to write or do anything to communicate the result is blocks to my throat, my voice, my keyboard, my body, and my brain. Maybe Elegua will set the interloper interrupters onto a different path soon where their empty Humpty Dumpty Hubris empire will collapse like a flambe cooked to a crisp.....?!!!!!

 

-----------------------------

 

Which is more fluid, dangerous and fun? My vote would be for Capoeira but Muay Thai is not faint in power.  As I'm not a fighter, but a dancer instead, I simply prefer the more fun style. Definitely the music is much better in Brazil than in Thailand for boxing and fighting purposes.

 

 

 My point is more about the Warrior Monk principle. A spiritual revitalization and war craft with a more spiritual basis. The God Chango is a warrior but he was not always such a pristine personality (in other words, more of a womanizer player, drummer, god of thunder, sexual potency...a fighter--)

 

 

From the Caribbean to SE Asia, let the fight proceed into the realms of the spiritual masters against the Humpty Dumpty Hubris Empires. The person who combines spiritual force with martial arts and fighting. What is the line between "Good and Evil"?

 

 Robert Johnson, famous for having made his deal with that black and red spirit associated with the roads leading to other places, undefined and ferociously intimidating. Elegua is the god of the crossroads and roads, and the portal to other directions. His colors are red and black. I think historians and the Christians got it all mixed up, and the motto of silence created the mystique that Johnson sold his soul to the Devil.  In short, the racist directive to demonize other cultural religions. Turning black religion into a hate, Devil bad omen religion. Obviously if Johnson appealed to Elegua at the Crossroads to lead him from a Jim Crow life into a musical position of fame, that obviously, according to the demonizing "white devils" (source, Malcolm X reference to whites), made him a sinner committing to a deal with the Devil. When it comes to Faust, under Goethe, the sinner is repentant and exonerated by higher spiritual forces. Robert Johnson remains burdened in history as having made no such recompense to his pact and is labeled thus forever. He may well have prayed to the Devil but this is my theory on this subject. Such religious affinities were forbidden by whites against blacks and still are (culturally, charged with accusations of murder and death sacrifices. What the whites kill and sacrifice is always cloaked under religio-political righteousness.





The basis of the festival music band---Elegua un cancion para Usted. Bata. The rest is synthesis and fusion. (commercial sound for dance hall boogie assimilation). Old Blues, old ragtime, old religions. Oye Elegua, Obatala, y Chango mi petition. Con Permiso ELEGUA




Fiesta!! En Miami....at Ball & Chain club, Little Havana. Sometime before the masking muffling stopped some of the party atmosphere--or not, I don' know what restrictions are in place in Miami, I heard that there were none just before the "spike" in cases.

Dance until you drop--I guess party like it's 1999 in Miami (and Florida). But look at that Party in Miami! Every single day it used to be like that.....(on South Beach, in one place or another, then every place --albeit corporate disco atmosphere instead of small, independent venues like, I suppose Ball & Chain is and remains the flavor of Miami without corporate control--I presume, maybe it IS still possible).

 

 

 

The more commercialization of Bata into more mainstream-inspired jazz. An ode to Obatala. A bit too slow for my taste but only demonstrating the bata drumming incorporated into a fusion jazz piece. I prefer the more pounding throbbing drumming for Chango so....here's to Wynton Marsalis but, not my favorite Jazz musician by any length of any meter. This is just a reference to the gentrification of the genre, than appreciation for the rendering of the bata incorporated into this jazz piece.

 

So much is stolen from the original source, copied and then inserted into more acceptable mainstream (white corporate-controlled) media.



Nice, smooth and safe sound for that white yuppie audience and their greenback bucks.


Those who perform the rites are not put into cleansed antiseptic halls to perform. Of course, in the space of time and moderna, somewhere at some time there must have been a performance of Bata (and many times) in pristine halls coated with polished wax with audiences of the believers and the onlookers. However, .....having lived in Miami I know the more original the farther the cleaned and recoated versions are full of people feeling safe to listen to the music and not have to deal with the elements that they cannot control. (but of course, they do, they do in Miami have absolute control over these ethnic populations in places like Hialeah.) This again is my personal opinion and from experience as a target, not as a huge "blanket" statement about anyone or any group (but only the reality that is continuously forced upon me by this insidious group with it's endless layers of minority minions, and their music polished for corporate cop culture and mafia Nazi entitlement to most proceeds and copyright laws.) The real, nasty bigots who smile at their minority minions to do the bulk of their dirty work when it comes to the terror operations, aka "gang stalking". Many people exactly like those in this video, supposedly authentic and religiously pristine, (??) partake in the terror operations while praying to their pantheons. The situation never changes. Please note all of this is derived from my personal experience as I am always surrounded by this group and all favorable to my life and health are immediately pushed out of my life forever. This is all I have been exposed to in a general way. I have indeed met many friendly people outside this organization. My point in writing this is because the longer this group obtains more and greater power the fewer authentic people will be "allowed" to practice or behave in their own, unique ways.


I thus, as always, entreat you hackers/readers to not be lackidaisical about this situation and assume that someone else will fight for you if you also are attacked--as so many of you are but you are too brainwashed to understand how and you don't care if you can go out and live and prosper with benefits handed to you from this group. My point exactly is not to insult groups or point accusations, although that certainly is part of this blog and why I write with such vehemence about these individuals and these organizations. They are a nasty bunch and while they point at people who they call "witches" (as in now one of the labels they interpose upon me, while they are more like Satanic practitioners than I have ever been in my most hateful praying for them to stop this torture and murder terror agency and their agents).





No comments:

Post a Comment