Saturday, August 29, 2020

Hacker terrorists operating operators operated by operations operatives cooperatives cooperation conglomerations congratulations to your award for the best actor(ress).

 My food was poisoned/drugged again last night while I slept. Mechanical arms getting through some tiny crevice/hole in the cupboards, perhaps from some other space I cannot determine as there are crooked cupboard doors covering all cupboards in this tiny studio---


--22 crooked, non-sealable cupboard doors

--over 30 panels where mechanical arms can get through flimsy backdrop removable panels, where voices can be heard muffled but distinct when people talk in normal, even subdued voices. Assuming that the layers of construction paper lining the back of each and every shelf, glued and then taped entirely to the opening part of the cupboard, and encasing the entire area. Silicone inserted into all the panel openings, cracks, joints and sealed. Obviously store bought silicone can easily be opened with solvents and replaced by industrial glue. All the paper I have glued to the surfaces of these panels and all the stickers cannot be pried off easily. The Epoxy glue I have used is very easy to remove--the glue pries off with a sticky mess. Not so with the items that I try to remove, which are stuck so hard and the substance is so affixed I have to scrape the stickers and items for at least 6 minutes and still the items won't peel off when I try to insert other objects to block entry.

As I wrote for many months now, pounding sets of hooks into every set of corners, and the middle sections of the panels and the wooden backings, shelves so all possible forms of entry are firmly tied together--with every floor panel, every open "light fixture" on the ceiling is covered up and sealed---but the arms still get in and destroy many things, every single night, and I am continuously re-poisoned, sick, partially paralyzed and drugged so I remain unable to focus--and I must eat my food--they make me so ill I cannot go out of this room for days on end.

It's very disgusting. A reflection of the basis of this group, their modus operandi, their spiritual quality and psychological inner state: utter filth, utter decay, death culture, sleazy dirty filthy and ignorant reflected in all the filth they pour into this room also while I sleep.


the panels of course are being cut by laser cutters around the hooked areas and the material, I can feel it, that appears to be a sort of panel surface is slightly malleable, and the corners of the panels are extremely hard but the middle sections are almost flimsy and light and if I tap lightly I can hear a soft echo instead of a hard tapping thud. I can press and the fabric moves slightly in the middle sections of these panels, in the interior of these deep pocketed cupboards that line one entire side of this studio surveillance and torture chamber.

---------------

Whenever I sit in front of this computer--as the drugging makes me so nearly comatose and the poisoning make me so paralyzed--I sit in front of this computer and I FEEL the effect of brain-altering tech blasting my brain, body and emotional state and subconscious decisions. I surf on the page where the terrorist teleportrng H-wood hatemonger bigots, rapists, their rapist female partner accomplices--endless videos with typed in messages absolutely reflecting what I type on my Facebook or blog page---like responding to the concepts I write of. KNOWING that at least some of the writers, directors and actors whose faces appear (often in huge hacking campaigns of endless inserts into my every search result in major media and even in advertisements or off-page bytes of information while I am fighting to surf and get other information--as I search on YouTube frequently--trying to get news clips, etc because there really is a LOT of information I want to see coverage of and YouTube is my one and only source--or perhaps I am so drugged I am unable to locate any other streaming source--and most sources are also blocked, hacked and frozen or censored so I have only a tiny range of sources when I do any search and get less than a handful of search results--every single time this happens.

I know they are scouring my posts for information or ideas to steal--as this "contract" out on me has created this contractual situation off stealing anything and everything from me--of course, no recognition for me except a revolving rotation of hate terrorists otherwise known as "actors", "writers" "celebrities" (and their aspiring to be CEO female "femininst" partners--wives, children, lovers--) alongside them with their videos also inserted into my searches. I remain so drugged up I remain surfing on these pages to see what comes up when I try to get the information I am first searching for.

I feel sick and dizzy, and the poisoning of my food and drugging continues unabated. All those who have obtained ideas from me and have teleported me, attacked me and tortured me, have raped, had me disfigured, obtained highest awards, treat me with hate, contempt, silencing, endless insults, endless more attempts to fulfill the terms of this heinous racist hate contract so they keep going at me for years and years and years and years and years, one of them after another.

I think they feel assured that no change of political protection for them will ever occur. They positions of "hegemony" in the media have been entrenched already for decades.

===========================

I would like to believe that this will be stopped in the near future, I wait to see what kind of civilization America will strive to retain or will it continue to allow foreign subterfuge to create death squads, Nazi colonized Europhile fashion-obsessed TRAITORS, LIARS, rapists and bigot Nazis to remain in positions of power; but calling themselves advocates of "Democracy" and spouting every kind of mechanical but endlessly joking about political commentary feminist commentary, human rights advocacy, anti-global warming activism (while they gladly are handed properties here in Phuket, along the beaches with mansions, slaves serving them, being sucked and served and obeyed with huge, smiling groups of minority minions as they return to the US to "fight" against all the money-making oppositional roles they are being put in the limelight to portray: As the greedy , nasty Nazis that have usurped power here in Thailand are building no-stop, which means that fewer trees can put CO2 in the air, fewer animals can survive, if at all as nature has been decimated here due to the encroachment of these absolutely devouring conquering worm personalities and their groups of bigot Nazi fascists, Imperialists, Colonialists--

and now, the keyboard is barely putting out words--my hands are getting twisted as my brain is being bombarded and my hands can't function properly--my brain is under attack so I can't thin of words, the words I am typing out are not shoiwng up on the page; once they do appear there are endless typos which I am now not going to correct.

I see these actors endlessly putting out their charity and save the minorities movies as they gladly assist in surveillance, torture, rape, poisoning, drugging and violence against me so they can "represent" the false dichotomy of the deep structural lying system that puts such hate puppets into power.

they remain sucking everything they can out of me while I continue to write posts, telling myself to stop at least until maybe after the election--hoping there will be some kind of humanity finally after years of asking people and governments and police and people in H-ood to pleas stop them and nothing ever stops them or changes this--or at least, in some definitive way that helps me to survive and not be murdered slowly by vicious hypocrites who keep putting their faces and movie mems on my every search result--on YouTube it is endless.

There are many hacking typing "misteaks" above I am tired of backspacing and corretcing their filth and mess endlessly. They are also spraying stinking substances into my room so my room is nasty when I wake up. The air is stagnant even though I havve three fans blowing continuously in a tiny studio just to keep the air flowing so I don't have to breathe in fungus all night without some kind of defense--it is all I can do. They get into these rooms with their mechanical arms and spray fungus and mold, other stinking nasty air-borne substances, poison and drug my food, and damage my body while I sleep--every single night for years and years.

One after the next these "humanitarian" parasites are awarded top prizes in Nazi-controlled H-wood. Their European actor/wriiter and controller "friends" have been attacking me in these teleportation "skits' for years and years. the Americans remain "silent" as the Europ-a's attack me, and finally, they join in and then--movie after movie promoted with them starring in the lead roles. Their themes are endlessly regarding Europ-a-land as the highest civilization and America as a corrupt, dying country. It is no wonder to me why this theme reflects the current state of affairs in American politics and in the destruction their terrorist organizational infiltrators have caused and help to implement into America (and around the world. The focus being on the people they want to eliminate=genocide).

-----------

well, I just went through and corrected some of the hacker insert typos anyway. I realize that there is a system of attack, which acts as a drug/computer/tech interface platform to "coerce" these posts out of me. These reactions to torture and the endless hacking, encroachment of my every post by the same people I have had to PHYSICALLY FIGHT in the teleporttion--as there have been fist fight, me assaulted, my fighting back, many times as they sneer hate phrases, anti-Semitic phrases, racist phrases, (blacks also participating--the ones who scream the loudest in the media "against "racism have openly hissed racist comments at me with Germans and other Europ-a racists right beside them, smiling with almost joy that their control has extended to this obscene degree). They appear to gloat when I write these posts which are 'silent screams" aimed to try to generate any compassionate response of protection for me, instead of endless promotion for them.

I so ask endlessly for this situation to be STOPPED and these terrorists to not have, at least, access to hacking into my system any longer--that menas all the hacking is stopped and the insertions are stopped and I can think and write and live in a safe space. I try to stay off this system and once I turn on the WiFi to get my news, I just begin to write regardless of having tried to control these induced urges--which are always met by more torture--and then endless torture regardless if I do not write--becaue "they" are trying to get as much information out of me to steal for their huge bigot white male group with their endless puppet minorities and females vying fo the "feminist" empowerment slots that are handed to them--fi they perform their torture and rape enabling parts--like good girls that they are, all the while glorified by these attacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment