Thursday, August 6, 2020

Terrorist attack at my home:

 Terrorist attack at my home: there is some white male who is blasting the tv in the surround-sound corridor of the steep, nearly 90-degree hillside of this back side of this mostly empty condo. The noise blasts so loudly that it's all I can hear from inside my room. The first day this creep arrived he blasted his surround-sound tube so loudly my floor literally was shaking from the noise--reverberating and vibrating. Now all I hear, litearlly almost 24 hours a day, is this noise outside my patio blasting hour upon hour. It is of course an attack situation. Probably the white pig ape bigot Nazi has his rotten Thai parasites who also spray stinking deadly fluids into my home, who probably rapes and attacks me, with his whore partners, as his "perk" for free rent, and a job only entailing watching tv blasting, day and night, being allowed to rape a comatose person, and ordering minority slave creeps to destroy my home. This is one of the mentalities of people being promoted into highest positions.


Well, keep on keepin on allowing the pig apes to destroy the planet. Now there is direct proof that something is amiss with the system systematic "racism".

Do SOMETHING to stop this if you care about society and your life, you minority miniosns and you "liberals" who claim and get paid so much to act like you care--for tv and for movies--

please, stop this crap at this place I have been forced to live. These pig apes who have stolen idea after idea from me should be forced to pay me for their violence and buy me a beautiful home that is never attacked, and for surgeries to restore my body as I severely need medical attention for my foot--and medical care not given by incompetent crap medical personnel but competent real people who follow the Hypocratic Oath--for all people. My bones in my left foot are being pushed completely out-of-alignment as the bone is beingi broken more and more as the terrorists break into my home, while I am assualted, my body skin hair food all is slathered and poisoned and disfigured.

every time I leave this room and take clothing out to wear, i have to spend so much time spraying bleach and anti-fungal cleaning fluids and essential oils--which never get the stinking odors the pig ape parasites spray on everything even with my cupboard doors hooked and tied shut so firmly they can't budge whatsoever

enough--don't know who or whatt is reading this. Only the 7-10th year of writing about these filthy creeps and still I live under deadly conditions and can't find a single human being to stand by me so I have any real support system whatsoever--completely aroond the world. As I tried to write earlier, I am surrounded by shit people creeple all the time, everyone is pushed away from me by lies and hate smearks of character assassination. The stalking support groups are fronts for mafia Nazi organizations.

-----------------

I now feel so sick and nausious from the continuous attack on my brain from this terror technology--I can barely even see straight my brain and eyes and body are so blurred and out-of-cognizant functining I am sick and dizzy as I write, getting up and walking makes me appear like I am staggering and drunkk. The attacks are so bad. this also happens when I fight to read and learn or get information that could help me to defend myself--if I can get past the hacking blocks to obtaiin real solid information--as all that is blocked and hacked of course to keep me in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...