Thursday, August 6, 2020

Terrorist attack at my home:

 Terrorist attack at my home: there is some white male who is blasting the tv in the surround-sound corridor of the steep, nearly 90-degree hillside of this back side of this mostly empty condo. The noise blasts so loudly that it's all I can hear from inside my room. The first day this creep arrived he blasted his surround-sound tube so loudly my floor literally was shaking from the noise--reverberating and vibrating. Now all I hear, litearlly almost 24 hours a day, is this noise outside my patio blasting hour upon hour. It is of course an attack situation. Probably the white pig ape bigot Nazi has his rotten Thai parasites who also spray stinking deadly fluids into my home, who probably rapes and attacks me, with his whore partners, as his "perk" for free rent, and a job only entailing watching tv blasting, day and night, being allowed to rape a comatose person, and ordering minority slave creeps to destroy my home. This is one of the mentalities of people being promoted into highest positions.


Well, keep on keepin on allowing the pig apes to destroy the planet. Now there is direct proof that something is amiss with the system systematic "racism".

Do SOMETHING to stop this if you care about society and your life, you minority miniosns and you "liberals" who claim and get paid so much to act like you care--for tv and for movies--

please, stop this crap at this place I have been forced to live. These pig apes who have stolen idea after idea from me should be forced to pay me for their violence and buy me a beautiful home that is never attacked, and for surgeries to restore my body as I severely need medical attention for my foot--and medical care not given by incompetent crap medical personnel but competent real people who follow the Hypocratic Oath--for all people. My bones in my left foot are being pushed completely out-of-alignment as the bone is beingi broken more and more as the terrorists break into my home, while I am assualted, my body skin hair food all is slathered and poisoned and disfigured.

every time I leave this room and take clothing out to wear, i have to spend so much time spraying bleach and anti-fungal cleaning fluids and essential oils--which never get the stinking odors the pig ape parasites spray on everything even with my cupboard doors hooked and tied shut so firmly they can't budge whatsoever

enough--don't know who or whatt is reading this. Only the 7-10th year of writing about these filthy creeps and still I live under deadly conditions and can't find a single human being to stand by me so I have any real support system whatsoever--completely aroond the world. As I tried to write earlier, I am surrounded by shit people creeple all the time, everyone is pushed away from me by lies and hate smearks of character assassination. The stalking support groups are fronts for mafia Nazi organizations.

-----------------

I now feel so sick and nausious from the continuous attack on my brain from this terror technology--I can barely even see straight my brain and eyes and body are so blurred and out-of-cognizant functining I am sick and dizzy as I write, getting up and walking makes me appear like I am staggering and drunkk. The attacks are so bad. this also happens when I fight to read and learn or get information that could help me to defend myself--if I can get past the hacking blocks to obtaiin real solid information--as all that is blocked and hacked of course to keep me in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment