Monday, August 17, 2020

O, that this too too solid flesh would melt Thaw and resolve itself into a dew! The Joy of Watching silly Julia Child videos about the Joy of Cooking. An existential souffle-shaped miniature universe perspective. Would u prefer a hit of LSD?

 

     


I need a little refresher light-weight delectable tidbit on the joy of humor, funny media personalities and the Joy of amusement!

I realize I hate the mass murder of animals for food, however.....the humor is funny but the content is a bit sadistic. Oh well, I cannot watch anything on the media mainstream without having AT LEAST ONE comment about content that I disapprove of. 

-----------------

A song about veggies that never made a top chart



================

He eats maggots! Loves 'em. I wonder what he uses to freshen his breath?



-----------------------------

I'm hungray!!! Feed me eggs.



-------------------------------------


I ate a Walrus--no, you are the Egg man. I luv you Eggman! I want to look like a walrus when I grow up. Oh  Eggman Eggman will you marry me 4ever? And so she ate, and ate, until her husk grew and her snout became a walrus who married the Eggman. They lived happily ever after in rural USA today. This was brought to you by the Fox that also ate and stole the news~!

...and the carrot vegetable lover band, the raw meat redneck, the obese trailer park mama, and the rest formed an all-American association of freedom to eat whatever u want and all lived in harmony in the urban gentrification project doomed by HUD.
 
Call me "sillay" and I will call you Billy (goat). I do not eat goat's head soup so I am no carnivore. Sillay silly silly today. Happy to be silly and roam the woods of nonsense but all has a deeper cents in the carnivore categories of consumption.


 
 
IF the Beatles can assume such an existential cosmological comedy display, then I can consume the assumed joke and spit it out with the intention to form a new something to imbibe and ingest for the ants and bacteria associated with regeneration of inedible consumptive foods and existential means of procuring what to devour or not.

If you can cook that into some shape, then I cheerily exclaim like Julia Child, I dare say Bon Appetit!!




but, you may say, what IS existentialism?

"In the view of the existentialist, the individual's starting point is characterized by what has been called "the existential angst" (or, variably, existential attitude, dread, etc.), or a sense of disorientation, confusion, or anxiety in the face of an apparently meaningless or absurd world.[4]...
 
...each individual—not society or religion—is solely responsible for giving meaning to life and living it passionately and sincerely, or "authentically".[13][14]
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And the result of excessive coagulation of stress and foul pollutants has resulted in the last explosion of delectable undigested gestation:



00-------------------

Spawned and cooked up nausea derived from eating a huge meal of pasta, which my body cannot digest without long bouts of sleep because my stomach is pressed up against toxic poison masses blocking digestion--I feel queasy and just want my old mind control drug diet back instead of having to figure out what slimy sloppy thing I can eat that is slippy and slides into my body without bloating me and making me ill. 

Just a hit please at a fun recreational outing with the hippies and yippies preferable to eating coq a vin with diesel poured into a vat of fat. Fried, double-dipped, coated with arcane sugar coating and served up as just deserts for deeds undone and not done.

A good LSD instead of food today would do the trick or treat!

But with a happy ending instead of the dreary scene in this video, and also no pregnancies or weddings or funerals or flying with the Land of Oz monkeys at the end. Just a happy trip into the Lucy in the Sky wonderland. Since I could not find any other video with an LSD scene (have not looked though):

cuz I love Hair (saw it on Broadway too)



I just want food that makes me fly high without a hangover of digestive disgust. A trip into the realm of the tripping fantastic will do instead of a meal cooked up by sadistic chefs killing innocent animals!!!

How I wish there were some kind of delicious food substitute that gave energy and power but wasn't derived from death, questionable sources and possible negative effects on the body--

Why LSD addicts prefer drugs to food:




A brave new world explained. Eat this.




No comments:

Post a Comment