Friday, August 7, 2020

BTW: I do not relish writing about this negativity at all.

This is a very important note to add to the lengthy endless posts about the attacks and their effects, my theorizing about political situations which devolve from this contractual situation. The scope of the attack system is intertwined in many other arenas of political adventure (for the players this is "fun" and a game).

For people in the future who will be adversely affected by mind control programming microchip implants, you will only laugh because you are being drugged and brainwashed to think the hate people attacking you are fun and it's all fun and good. This happens to me all the time in stores while the Thai people begin to laugh (as their partner glare with hate and ugliness and negativity while the pawns pretend they can't understand English). I find the corners of my mouth automatically going up into a "clown" "Joker" smile--without the make-up mind you. I laugh as if it's all funny. I am lied to and it all seems pleasant until I leave the hate and violence arena and later on, after the electromagnetic field has worn off (to some extent, in a "down" moment as I think continuously bombarding my brain with electromagnetic signals is possibly lethal for the body or brain) and, I realize only later that it was not funny as hell and it was sleazy creeps from hell attacking me. Not funny at all. 

I do not want to endlessly rant and write about it, as this is years and years of this. The daily drugging that is forced upon me forces these reactions out of me. The isolation from literally all that is lovely, pleasant, all social interaction--all the brainwashing to turn my formerly very joyous mentality and beautiful body and hair and possible career success into endless misery is just gaiety and laughter, smug giggles and glaring violent hate glares augmented by acts of near-death accidents, poisoning and rape and torture inflicted by smiling goons who are enthralled at being paid to torture and rape so they can be promoted by Nazi and Communist pig ape whores and loathsome idiots who can't begin to formulate any creative original concept for their brainwashing movies and media crap to brainwash people into cheering on the underdog, the casual endless stream of the crap (it is made to appear almost casual, as the directors and writers appear to be "independent" but they are part of these cartels--as they also obtain these ideas out of torturing me--and writing about this makes me immediately suspect as being "delusional" but that is the sorry plight of this stupid sick group of parasites--as they laugh and gloat and then torture me to force the utter deterioration of my body, my personality, the unravelling of my life my hope my beauty my youth my home my everything I love and cherish to create endless miserable reactions which I cannot control BEING DRUGGED UP EVERY SINGLE DAY AND TORTURED EVERY SINGLE DAY without a single loving entity around me--ever. 

Even all the birds have been shot and killed in the back once formerly extremely beautiful hillside that, like all the homes I have lived in (apartments, resorts) are ruined with deadly poisons poured on trees, animals killed and left in front of my door or patio--etc, trash thrown around the natural setting

and the same people have been attacking me since Bush---since Clinton--the same exact creeps from Miami Beach where I sold cigars back in 1996-1997 and they have not stopped attacking me to obtain these contracts since then.

It's unbelievable. It is REALITY. It is real. I really want to live in reality of this beautiful life instead of their stupidity forced upon me any longer. I do hope people reading my posts will make some effort to stop these groups and defend me I only want to live in peace and joy and have fun and happiness-like everyone else. But their stupidity and greasebag mentalities forced upon me because first the women can't stand to see me have a chance to have a beautiful body, thus my entire body, from head to toe, is broken down, inserted with objects to resemble cysts put into various parts of my body under the skin. Not having financial resources to see ANY doctor anywhere. Hair and skin destroyed daily. Objets inserted under cuticles daily for years and years now. Sobbing, crying and suicide programming as the whores glean out of torture the ideas I write of under duress and torture about their violence and their husbands' rape when I write of feminism or rape culture--and on and on, they laugh and gloat and are elated as they watch me get destroyed physically and they all are trying to emotionally and mentally, sexually and in every single way--FINANCIALLY ESPECIALLY so I have zero defense--to watch me unravel, every day writing these posts to the silence of the approval of the hacking sheeple creeple seeing what they can get out of this contract as well.

I really truly want to live in some joyous way instead of their filth and crap endlessly poured into my body and home, my psyche and my sleeping state. They are stupid and rotten as hell, really unworthy and disgusting and revolting crap personalities put into highest positions.

The hacking is so bad it is taking so much energy to pound this out and backspace and retype words endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...