Friday, August 7, 2020

BTW: I do not relish writing about this negativity at all.

This is a very important note to add to the lengthy endless posts about the attacks and their effects, my theorizing about political situations which devolve from this contractual situation. The scope of the attack system is intertwined in many other arenas of political adventure (for the players this is "fun" and a game).

For people in the future who will be adversely affected by mind control programming microchip implants, you will only laugh because you are being drugged and brainwashed to think the hate people attacking you are fun and it's all fun and good. This happens to me all the time in stores while the Thai people begin to laugh (as their partner glare with hate and ugliness and negativity while the pawns pretend they can't understand English). I find the corners of my mouth automatically going up into a "clown" "Joker" smile--without the make-up mind you. I laugh as if it's all funny. I am lied to and it all seems pleasant until I leave the hate and violence arena and later on, after the electromagnetic field has worn off (to some extent, in a "down" moment as I think continuously bombarding my brain with electromagnetic signals is possibly lethal for the body or brain) and, I realize only later that it was not funny as hell and it was sleazy creeps from hell attacking me. Not funny at all. 

I do not want to endlessly rant and write about it, as this is years and years of this. The daily drugging that is forced upon me forces these reactions out of me. The isolation from literally all that is lovely, pleasant, all social interaction--all the brainwashing to turn my formerly very joyous mentality and beautiful body and hair and possible career success into endless misery is just gaiety and laughter, smug giggles and glaring violent hate glares augmented by acts of near-death accidents, poisoning and rape and torture inflicted by smiling goons who are enthralled at being paid to torture and rape so they can be promoted by Nazi and Communist pig ape whores and loathsome idiots who can't begin to formulate any creative original concept for their brainwashing movies and media crap to brainwash people into cheering on the underdog, the casual endless stream of the crap (it is made to appear almost casual, as the directors and writers appear to be "independent" but they are part of these cartels--as they also obtain these ideas out of torturing me--and writing about this makes me immediately suspect as being "delusional" but that is the sorry plight of this stupid sick group of parasites--as they laugh and gloat and then torture me to force the utter deterioration of my body, my personality, the unravelling of my life my hope my beauty my youth my home my everything I love and cherish to create endless miserable reactions which I cannot control BEING DRUGGED UP EVERY SINGLE DAY AND TORTURED EVERY SINGLE DAY without a single loving entity around me--ever. 

Even all the birds have been shot and killed in the back once formerly extremely beautiful hillside that, like all the homes I have lived in (apartments, resorts) are ruined with deadly poisons poured on trees, animals killed and left in front of my door or patio--etc, trash thrown around the natural setting

and the same people have been attacking me since Bush---since Clinton--the same exact creeps from Miami Beach where I sold cigars back in 1996-1997 and they have not stopped attacking me to obtain these contracts since then.

It's unbelievable. It is REALITY. It is real. I really want to live in reality of this beautiful life instead of their stupidity forced upon me any longer. I do hope people reading my posts will make some effort to stop these groups and defend me I only want to live in peace and joy and have fun and happiness-like everyone else. But their stupidity and greasebag mentalities forced upon me because first the women can't stand to see me have a chance to have a beautiful body, thus my entire body, from head to toe, is broken down, inserted with objects to resemble cysts put into various parts of my body under the skin. Not having financial resources to see ANY doctor anywhere. Hair and skin destroyed daily. Objets inserted under cuticles daily for years and years now. Sobbing, crying and suicide programming as the whores glean out of torture the ideas I write of under duress and torture about their violence and their husbands' rape when I write of feminism or rape culture--and on and on, they laugh and gloat and are elated as they watch me get destroyed physically and they all are trying to emotionally and mentally, sexually and in every single way--FINANCIALLY ESPECIALLY so I have zero defense--to watch me unravel, every day writing these posts to the silence of the approval of the hacking sheeple creeple seeing what they can get out of this contract as well.

I really truly want to live in some joyous way instead of their filth and crap endlessly poured into my body and home, my psyche and my sleeping state. They are stupid and rotten as hell, really unworthy and disgusting and revolting crap personalities put into highest positions.

The hacking is so bad it is taking so much energy to pound this out and backspace and retype words endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilated in deep sleep once more via mechanical arms manipulating the rubber bands, the wrist bands secured as tightly as possible, blood flow constricted as much as my wrists, which are thin, frail and my arms sagging due to piosoning and muscle deterioration from 20 years of being bed-ridden, in pain shitting poison out which they kept pouring and raping into my body as deeply as possible and torturing and severing parts of my body out for saying no to being raped with poison pumped via rape while teleported, unconscious but reacting like I was in "deep love" to shit filth scumbag creeps you all glorify who can get "any women" out of Los Angeles or anybody around the world--ostensibly I mean as celebrities especially german nazi apes and the blonde americans like pig pitt who both I never considered "good looking" even just "attractive" due to the beautification process which celebrities are handed to sell their product---and saying no to being raped and poisoned to death they have severed out my uterus, had my cat abducted to dirty pig pitt and shit ape depp and his filthy daughter can partner with non-stop nazi endorsing steven king but filthy dirty arnold ugly shit-trash filth ni88ger nazi scum who is never, ever stopping because he is the most unabashed nazi violent and murderous organizer of non-stop blacks, jews and white nazi filth and brings in Germans to make nazi concentration camp murder threats at me while spielberg this endlessly slopikng downwards into just a tragedy of incompetence to "represent" anything regarding the holocaust and yet he's been the sole on prescribed to have done so, by Nazi central which ugly filthy arnold is a foremost representative of, even perhaps officially recognized within this circle as the go-between the Swiss Nazi bank accounts which sponsor this nazi takeover of the united States. Accosted at 2:30 a.m after they used mechaincal arms to slither these pliable arms under the compression socks, through the opera gloves up to my bicepts, all thin and the skin sagging underneath from all muscle deterioration not just from stress and poisoning and my body shitting and ripping poison out daily which has latched literally into every bit of skin tissue organs and intestines and hips spine skull feet arms fingers it's tendrils reach everywhere---leaving loose skin, flatulent muscles hanging down and of course, the poison remains as I struggle to heal while they torture me because they are flailing in their careers or had been to a large degree. Dirty ugly stupid sick arnold a filthy crap endless repetition of so many german scumbag men who I have heard the same tone of voice, which is stratified their culture is so homogeneous the clear distinction of somatype and vocal distinguishing level or tier of their stratified society which of course he has engineered from his former accent to sound more affluent than he had formerly been in his nazi austrian background so I can assemble the various artifices but still understand his basic makeup which is pure small-minded ignorant violent nazi brutality with so many pretenses at not being nazi but yet recognized as such in this seeming contradiction but Americans love these contradictions and keep putting such types into power. Either way, they slashed into another finger cuticle which bubbled up in red welt all fingers have huge red welts, black or scarred dead nails and completely severed cuticles to the bone, calloused and infected but I pour many healing things on them multipple times per day. Every night they slash into my hands so it's never-ending dismemberment it is literally cutting my fingertips off slowly in this method.

  They injected me with more drugs via this intravenous slicing into my skin and capillaries and then sleazy filthy arnold was there, I coul...