Sunday, August 2, 2020

Time to redefine your undermining. Call me a B.I.T.C.H. AND I will laugh even when it's a repeated subliminal hissing cycle your terrorist implant into my inner ear via tech.

Yesterday I wrote a post about the dinasaur Arethra---singin that ole gospel and then becoming an Illuminati conspicuous consumption icon. Representing mainstream middle class white toe-dipping into black music (in quotes " "). Not that I am "trying" to be politically correct. I saw a video that appeared with some very famous people at an old Arethra performance 9meaning Arethra was OLD and just about to become a legend in the afterlife. She looked like she had the face of a corpse. I saw a photo of the open casket of Aretha Franklin, where her feet were strung togehter with one foot crossing the other, as she lay in the coffin. That is an historic Templar position placed on Sarcophagus in Scottland for diseased Knights Templar. I saw an ancient church with above-ground stone burial Sarcophagus' in Edinburg when I traveled around Europe (a long time ago). Her affiliation with Secret Societies a definite yes but never mentioned in those conspiracy theory YouTube shows.

Passing into the current light: because Aretha Franklin sang of love that is illusory. Sang of feeling alive through the love of a man and that emotion--as her songs, were 2 minutes in length and containing as much durability as her self-proclaimed playgirl status (in her songs, at least I know nothing about her personal life).

Not that I am denegrating Ms. Franklin at all, but moving on to a more modern and realistic theme: 

I am being called that b-word and lately, this b-word has come in the news as a Latina politician has been called this, openly, when not backing down in a discussion with a white male bigot who is part of the larger political spectrum of discrimination, and all it's cascading stealth attacks. I experience these types of attacks openly, but mostly they are concealed behind expectations of women backing down into silence as the planet really mostly silences women unless they are established into this male-dominated fraternity--in this case, Franklin sang the songs that made her popular.

I know that this current rap artist won a Grammy or some award--I am fighting hard to type due ot hacking and I don't care to look up, I just know I recently checked on some awards page and this woman (Thee Stallion) won top award. She at first glance is reminiscent of Nicki Minaj--I had to really look her name up, although I could name her in a second, my brain is so blanked I have to fight to "recall" names that are always in my memory but with this tech, I am at a loss to think or write or remember names, concepts, while in the middle of writing them!

So, the b-word and it's associations with a witch hunt!

Here is her name: MEGAN THEE STALLION. 

I watched a few of her videos, was mostly bored because the content and innovation is mostly of a visual nature--as Prince would say, he doesn't want to watch music in movie-style videos.

The beginning riff of Boys in the Hood--the visuals like so many other videos--ie. Tupac with his California knows how to party--same theme by Megan Thee Stallion. Looks a lot like Nicki Minaj. Repetitive and like a stripper singing in a glossy visual context. The B-word has become co-opted by women and in this sense, being called a bitch is a sexual compliment in these circles--in so many tv shows I hear men calling women bitches and that is supposed to be taken as a compliment.

And thus---thank you copycat Stallion but nevertheless, I must memorize this song so I can begin to hum or whistle it (I cannot sing any longer, there is a microchip attack center implant in my throat--the terrorist stalking teams remotely tweak my throat when ever I talk to anyone in public--my throat closees immediately as words croak out and I choke while trying to talk. Eating as well.

Singing even alone in my room is always an attack situation for anything that can be remote electronically attacked.

But enough of this intro: with all due seriousness--here's to the funky bitches of the world. To the other bitches--I guess they will have to be renamed something as hideously offensive as they are (males can be bitches too, there must be some other reference to a nasty object instead of a pleasant female dog out there--)



---------------------------

I must confess, I could not finish this sleazy, nasty video. My guess is that Miss Megan Thee Stallion is most definitely a bitch for the Illuminati in whatever tentacle branch it is called. This popularism of the terms, the sexualized permissivness, which I am not biased against on :"moral" terms but her power stems not from her musical ability--for one--and not for her strength as a woman but as her stripper persona that admits no shame and really helps to re-establish a misogynist culture aimed at turning women's power into a sex orgy nature, always willing but "powerful" enough to say NO when players aren't nice enough to pay for everything and always--somehow--mysteriously--the women have their own money and no man is around to hand them what a sugar daddy or daddy or their male-dominated culture forces them into doing to obtain this kind of opulent fashion/lifestyle and self-proclaimed "independent" do-what-the-f-I want style.

Oh no, this is an "Illumunati" whore pawn and she is projecting this image for girls and women to imitate. It undermines true feminine strength and the fantasy that women can independently survive with highest fashion and luxury homes and cars is an absolute LIE. Unless she inherited the money or has had to bow and scrape and obey and serve and be the stereotypes that the white male culture and their whore women DEMAND so these women call themselves bitches as a pride persona, but it's really an embracing of the denegration. 

------------------------

I label and call these white women of the Nazi rapist men "whores" because all they do is tear women like me down so they can be lifted up as they perform the struipper roles and then do their best to watch as their violent men rape and torture women "like me". I call them whores, but they are put into fashionista model roles *in the level that has been forced upon me. Otherwise, for the other poor victims of this MK ULTRA microchipping/teleportation situation who will be raped, tortured, offered as various types of victimization--the women involved will not be extremely wealthy H-wood celebrities but "white trash" or other culture violent and miserable (more than the H-wood whores who are already violent and miserable on some level, all of them, venting it out on me as their violent men attack me as proxy for their nasty whorelike women). 

I am not explaining this well at all. It is coming out as a rant and not as any kind of clear explanation fo what I mean. Writing is extremely arduous and difficult due to hacking and the mind control tech making me literally dizzy and sick as I fight to pound down on keys and etc etd...impossible to get much out.

I consider women who act like prostitutes for wealthy men to help them to be promoted or to obtain high-end living style--as whores--and they prove it with their hate attacks on defenseless women who are struggling and forced into poverty. I consider Megan Thee Stallion to be a "minority" as obviously she is not of the Nazi white family but of the Black Illuminati puppet family. This will engender great hate and violence from the blacks and their white 'handlers" reading this or participating in this situatuion. However, I see this every single day very clearly here in Thailand, with prostituted Thai women and the Europ-female lavishing that the brown women are being exploited by their husbands and sons and friends.

It's all very racist, I am trying to convey this not put out a racist statement. The terrorists teleporting me always are so quick to label anything I write about them as me behaving as they are doing to me--the reversal attack program they all use every time possible.

The "bitch" categorization of black women who are dressed as prostitutes or strippers and then, as usual, lacking real musical ability--somehow win top awards. Because, they conform to the stereotype that debases the culture. This is encouraged as often as possible in the white bigot mainstream and also "alternative" milleau of consumer art output and all other forms of output. 

The old blues songs--at this moment I cannot remember many--back in the 30's, definitely Billy Holliday---songs of remorse, sadness, let my man beat me I love him so much---he left me I love him--he hurt me I love him--etc etc

almost the same message of victimization glorified and then embraced as great art by white culture mainstream. Not exclusively only by white culture but...those that are easy to find play the victim role and sing of blues and sadness. This is supposed to be a black cultural thing, but I believe this is the acceptable genre that is "allowed" to be remembered and not lost in some erasure of rejected songs and artists who want to outgrow the mold enforced upon victimized cultural status.

Many are called BITCH who are also attacked viciously by those who play the stripper/prostituted/feminist/ "strong" woman role who fights against tyranny but also submits to sexual prostrate positioning in their daily and media and worldly performances. There are some women who do not play these roles, I can think of one very aggressive blonde white female involved in this torture and rape and "sex slave" situation forced upon me which I definitely plan to destroy as soon as I possibly can--get out of their clutches I mean--if only people would come to my defense so I don't have to fight to do this alone---

but she's a nasty bitch and she's a Nazi bitch and that is a woman who is being put in major position for power but she never has to bend and bow twerking for it---she condescendingly pats the black woman who twerk and adore her at the same time--how they help to bolster her image as strong women, put into that position on racist stereotype cliches--as the victim roles that the twerking Bitches help to define in their redfinition of bitch they really lower their status so the real nasty nazi bitches can assume top over their twerking bottoms.

I really can't type or write my thoughts feel like I am spinning in a maelstrom centrifuge--always happens I cant type or write or think

I hope these thoughts have come out not too offensively but as I always write, this blog is only reachgint the rapists and bigots so if you don't like it--then go to your complacent bitches who adore you for subliminating and undermining them--they will attack me with ferocity as your pet minority minion bitches who obey on command, will allow you to put leashes on them (electronic leashes or otherwise, they don't care).

This will sound offensive, I do not intend this. If you don't like this post or me, stop hacking into my blog. I know my blog is never (at this time) reaching any real internet search engine and is never "optimized" or "allowed" to reach any real public access on the internet.

so f-off bitches reading this. It's an opinion, I see this every day here in Phuket with prostitutes and how they react, how the whores white and nazi bitches treat them with happy condesending applause--so happy they are elevated whule the Thais are being exploited. When I watch the YouTube videos of the history of the Imperialistic conquest of the Americas by the Europigapes, they first promised the native women happy copulation with white men (Pocahontis is one example). Look where that fantasy lead these women--the Native Indians were raped and then mass murdered once the bigots got enough army troops to commit "order 66" upon the natives, once upon a time in Whorewood is not going to make any movie expressing this idea--or maybe they will after I write this post. Assuredly it will be a fictional Illuminati account of white women fighting against white male rape and murder--the usual turn-around of the Big Lie (see Hitler for what that means).

I call the white women whores because they really act like cheap whores when it comes to rape and torture of so they can steal and rob and become glorified. There are few to no movies about this subject yet I see it every day when I am in general public and surrounded by minorities attacking me as the white female whores, the bitches, the real nasty Nazi bitches, smile and gloat over it. I also have my own personal experiences at being put unto various positions literal or otherwise--as the bitches are calling me "bitch" using subliminal technology. 

However, this song above, as I really peruse it for content and sub-contextual imagery I find it not empowering at all but really stupdi and disgusting visually. I understand that this singer "won" top award because she goes further into using the word "pussy" than Nicki Minaj has done, legs spread apart for a Grammy presentation. This is supposed to empower these women or women or help to create new generations of girls fighting to imitate this. This is Illuminati programming to denegrate women. Having met a famous rapper in the teleportation scenario, and his black female counterpart who has had a "beef" with him publically--they have no problem with ME being put into the very negative role of being a "prostituted" bitch and hitting, thrusing genitals in my face when I am expressing my vituperative anger at their black slave roles that they play but are considered symbols of empowerment for blacks. 

They threaten me and ask for years why  say these things and I go in circles repeating the same concepts. Somehow the fascist Nazi media presentation of "strong" black personalities is somehow the absolute opposite of what empowerrment really means. Like almost everything I see in the media that is supposed to represent any "opposition" to more insidious white male and his bitch white whore female rapist bigot nazi "feminist" anti-racist compassionate toward blacks partner in crime---all is done in an inverse relationship. 

Too hard to type any longer. I can't get my ideas out. I truly need protection against these technological assaults on my brain and keyboard. Until then, I stumble to write and think and type. This has come out as a hyperbolic hate rant, I did not intend it. Years of torture, years of bigot white female laughing as their white males assault me (in nasty bitchy ways, as men are bitches too). This is the result, under mind control technology and hacking and duress. 

I really can write very clean and more presentably but this is impossible under these conditions. I will be attacked I guess for having written this. 

Freedom of speech? Oh yes, these terrorists in the media are aboslutely against freedom of speech.

This video above IS NOT FREEDOM IT DOES NOT EXPRESS FREEDOM IT EXPRESSES SLAVERY BUT PUT in a more grey shade than black or white--as this is honored by the white establishment media complex, which is controlled by foreign fascist Nazis and their international cohorts in the media slave game==that I have been subjected to so I see it in a way no one really ever sees or cares to know about. (people really cherish these deceptions and want to not know).

No comments:

Post a Comment