Sunday, August 30, 2020

Hacker terrorist deletion of vital hardware components I just discovered. How to re-install? Hmmmm endless research while pages and applications are being blocked to prevent me from finding my own solutions to what they deleted out of the hard drive system while they are blocking web searches for information....

 I see now that the terrorist hackers have deleted the USB generic hub and other necessary components of my hard drive system operations. 


When I open up the device manager there are a list of faxes, copiers and other copying devices listed under the device manager. The remote laptop I bought has stopped working, from one second to the next. I keep it absolutely protected, clean. In attempting to fix this, I have uninstalled the drivers and fought to open the USB hub components in the Device Manager. The list that should have been fully loaded into this system have all been deleted.


I have to try to discover if these generic hub systems and universal serial bus controllers can somehow be reinstalled through some system. It will be perhaps impossible with all the hacking and intrusions. As I type right now on the laptop keyboard, the hacker blocks, inserts and malfunctioning of the keyboard remains as bad as with the cheap remote laptop I always use.

============


The device manager shows a list of copy machines and fax machines added to my device manager list for external components. None of any of them are mine, I can assure readers of that. The terrorists enter into my room and plug in their copy machines and do something with these copy machines and faxes to my system--my hacking skills are almost at null level so I have absolutely no idea what they are doing. People are hacking into my system all the time with this "open door" WiFi system. I delete the external systems and once I return, they are added onto the device manager page once more.


-------


as always, while I type the space bar stops working, I see my hands in the light of the laptop completely damaged from the years of chemicals smeared on my skin by the terrorists entering into my room while I sleep. Right now, simply fighting to type these few words is almost impossible. The keys won't operate and I must pound down almost with all my finger and hand strength to get words out, and for the spacebar to operate at all.


It's all so disgusting, all of you mostly all and your disgusting tactics of destroying what I have worked to achieve and all you steal and rob and then destroy of me, everything possible and never ending


trying to get this done--just to add the drivers that should have been operating on this system have all been deleted.

-----------

I have subscribed to one other blog, and when I accidentally opened another page, I realize that this page was not hacked and the posts that I had access to were rewritten by hackers and many of her posts I should have had access to have been deleted from me just opening her site. Her information is about stalking and terror operations that I also encounter. Her page and posts are blocked or actually re-written on the page that the terrorist hackers assume I only use to access her writings. If only I had people to entrust my recent discovery to, I could demonstrate more easily that I am being targeted. Of course, all  of you reading this want to exploit me as much as possible so ...no chance of any of you reading this NOW on this date and in this space are completely undeniably terminated.


-------


when I get off this laptop and move away from the system, wonderful ideas I am not able to access come back while I am laying down or doing some other task in this room.My brain is completely wiped out, memory and access to information and conceptual and creative output are all literally blanked and blocked from my access or retrieval when I am in front of this system (or in places where I have to deal with other people).


I hope soon that this hate discrimination policy will be STOPED so Ican work and create instead of seeing hate nasty people be applauded for the ideas they have stolen from me, then are treating me with absolute disdain and hate because I have not accomplished anything in the realm of public approval, while they continue to block my every attempt to do so.


It is now so lugubrious to type I am giving up again. I think Iwill have to buy another remote laptop and hope all the drivers are not permanently deleted. I just did a "recovery" operation, wiping out old date and reinstalling Windows and that did not solve the problem whatsoever. 


The recovery process is also corrupted and made inoperable and remotely hacked and blocked.


---------


I just re-read the above post and the hacker revision and rewriting is not as bad as when using the remote keyboard. The hackers DID of course rewrite some of the sentences which are strung together and are hard to understand. Like cryptic language and bad grammar and inarticulate incomprehensibility--that is what the hackers rewrite into my every post.

-------


Without having to go back and struggle to retype what was rewritten so it makes little sense: the part about trying to access another blog site on Blogger--a site that appears completely different when I open the page using a URL . When I access the blog through other means that have not been blocked by this terrorist group, I can easily see that the few posts that were not blocked were rewritten and posted in my direct link, but remained her own writing on the more indirect access to her page (I do not know the exact code words for these tasks on the computer/internet system. My lack of knowledge regarding many technical instruments of communication like the internet have been thwarted by years of poisoning and drugging and sickness that have left me too dehabilitated to study, research of concentrate-I am still stymied by these drugging restrictions to my forward acceleration of my quest in life---(I remain in this endless detox situation day-after-day now into almost 10 years while remaining helpless against more drugging of my food). 

And thus, I can only circumvent the real terms I should have known by now on what the name of the URL code is, what language to use for these functions


at this point the hacking into the keyboard is so bad al I am doing is backspacing to fight to get any words out--I must pound down with all my hand and finger strength to stop the endless block of the keys and spacebar


------------


her writings are accessible through other functions than writing her blog URL in the URL space. I must circumvent the normal pathways and only then, I can read her writings. Now having written this, probably those other pathways might be blocked as well. 


Again, pounding down on keys with full hand and finger strength is more than I can handle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...