Sunday, August 30, 2020

Hacker terrorist deletion of vital hardware components I just discovered. How to re-install? Hmmmm endless research while pages and applications are being blocked to prevent me from finding my own solutions to what they deleted out of the hard drive system while they are blocking web searches for information....

 I see now that the terrorist hackers have deleted the USB generic hub and other necessary components of my hard drive system operations. 


When I open up the device manager there are a list of faxes, copiers and other copying devices listed under the device manager. The remote laptop I bought has stopped working, from one second to the next. I keep it absolutely protected, clean. In attempting to fix this, I have uninstalled the drivers and fought to open the USB hub components in the Device Manager. The list that should have been fully loaded into this system have all been deleted.


I have to try to discover if these generic hub systems and universal serial bus controllers can somehow be reinstalled through some system. It will be perhaps impossible with all the hacking and intrusions. As I type right now on the laptop keyboard, the hacker blocks, inserts and malfunctioning of the keyboard remains as bad as with the cheap remote laptop I always use.

============


The device manager shows a list of copy machines and fax machines added to my device manager list for external components. None of any of them are mine, I can assure readers of that. The terrorists enter into my room and plug in their copy machines and do something with these copy machines and faxes to my system--my hacking skills are almost at null level so I have absolutely no idea what they are doing. People are hacking into my system all the time with this "open door" WiFi system. I delete the external systems and once I return, they are added onto the device manager page once more.


-------


as always, while I type the space bar stops working, I see my hands in the light of the laptop completely damaged from the years of chemicals smeared on my skin by the terrorists entering into my room while I sleep. Right now, simply fighting to type these few words is almost impossible. The keys won't operate and I must pound down almost with all my finger and hand strength to get words out, and for the spacebar to operate at all.


It's all so disgusting, all of you mostly all and your disgusting tactics of destroying what I have worked to achieve and all you steal and rob and then destroy of me, everything possible and never ending


trying to get this done--just to add the drivers that should have been operating on this system have all been deleted.

-----------

I have subscribed to one other blog, and when I accidentally opened another page, I realize that this page was not hacked and the posts that I had access to were rewritten by hackers and many of her posts I should have had access to have been deleted from me just opening her site. Her information is about stalking and terror operations that I also encounter. Her page and posts are blocked or actually re-written on the page that the terrorist hackers assume I only use to access her writings. If only I had people to entrust my recent discovery to, I could demonstrate more easily that I am being targeted. Of course, all  of you reading this want to exploit me as much as possible so ...no chance of any of you reading this NOW on this date and in this space are completely undeniably terminated.


-------


when I get off this laptop and move away from the system, wonderful ideas I am not able to access come back while I am laying down or doing some other task in this room.My brain is completely wiped out, memory and access to information and conceptual and creative output are all literally blanked and blocked from my access or retrieval when I am in front of this system (or in places where I have to deal with other people).


I hope soon that this hate discrimination policy will be STOPED so Ican work and create instead of seeing hate nasty people be applauded for the ideas they have stolen from me, then are treating me with absolute disdain and hate because I have not accomplished anything in the realm of public approval, while they continue to block my every attempt to do so.


It is now so lugubrious to type I am giving up again. I think Iwill have to buy another remote laptop and hope all the drivers are not permanently deleted. I just did a "recovery" operation, wiping out old date and reinstalling Windows and that did not solve the problem whatsoever. 


The recovery process is also corrupted and made inoperable and remotely hacked and blocked.


---------


I just re-read the above post and the hacker revision and rewriting is not as bad as when using the remote keyboard. The hackers DID of course rewrite some of the sentences which are strung together and are hard to understand. Like cryptic language and bad grammar and inarticulate incomprehensibility--that is what the hackers rewrite into my every post.

-------


Without having to go back and struggle to retype what was rewritten so it makes little sense: the part about trying to access another blog site on Blogger--a site that appears completely different when I open the page using a URL . When I access the blog through other means that have not been blocked by this terrorist group, I can easily see that the few posts that were not blocked were rewritten and posted in my direct link, but remained her own writing on the more indirect access to her page (I do not know the exact code words for these tasks on the computer/internet system. My lack of knowledge regarding many technical instruments of communication like the internet have been thwarted by years of poisoning and drugging and sickness that have left me too dehabilitated to study, research of concentrate-I am still stymied by these drugging restrictions to my forward acceleration of my quest in life---(I remain in this endless detox situation day-after-day now into almost 10 years while remaining helpless against more drugging of my food). 

And thus, I can only circumvent the real terms I should have known by now on what the name of the URL code is, what language to use for these functions


at this point the hacking into the keyboard is so bad al I am doing is backspacing to fight to get any words out--I must pound down with all my hand and finger strength to stop the endless block of the keys and spacebar


------------


her writings are accessible through other functions than writing her blog URL in the URL space. I must circumvent the normal pathways and only then, I can read her writings. Now having written this, probably those other pathways might be blocked as well. 


Again, pounding down on keys with full hand and finger strength is more than I can handle


No comments:

Post a Comment