Sunday, August 23, 2020

Mind-blowing, mind controlling movie reviews! You were waiting for the brainwashing content review! Here it is: geometric patterns.

: each one of those movies where the smovieMovie Trailers on YouTube.

Oh how cheap, FREE, simple, time-wasting it is. You can get an entire movie without the endless dumb filler in less than 3 minutes. In that way, you can watch at : each one of those movies where the smovileast 5 movie trailers before becoming utterly bored and still have hours to do other things!

I would copy and paste of few of the most recent ones, in a random copy and paste operation but so many of the actors involved have teleported me or otherwise are part of the attack scheme that they may assume I intend my purpose to be involving them. No, not you. Not any of you. ALL of you!!!

Hahahahaha

Oh, was that a joker response? Some movies are very well: each one of those movies where the smov acted and written. However, I could write more in-depth reviews of what I deem mind-controlling, propaganda themes, which of course anything almost in existence that is put out in terms of social informative content could be analyzed for skewed or biased content. However, the lack of ability to type and the attacks on my brain make it almost impossible for me to write at length, at any time.

-----------------

I just noticed that the last post, with the : each one of those movies where the Simone de Beauvoir title, has already been "redacted" by hackers and words were omitted. I do not want to read the stuff I write about this hate crime against me, as most of the posts are due to having been drugged and tormented in teleportation skits the night before; waking up to damages covering my body from nightly attacks while I cannot wake up or defend myself. And drug skin patches (I believe is how I wake up in this hyper-suggestive state) but whatever the cause, is always making me unwillingly succumb into a hate, rage induced "mood" from all the multi-pronged attack system. I would much  prefer to have cheery, happy mornings and not have to clean up stinking filth and see bruises, cuts, slashes, hair falling out, my body ravaged, stinking odors everywhere around my room in every place on every thing. I would like to move forward and also to get rid, once and for all, of this hard bulge of poison hanging off my body and into my skeleton, hips and skull which is also due to the nightly and endless home invasion schemes of this terror operation. Bach to the movies and these players who have been attacking me thus so they can get lead roles in movies such as those I see placed on my YouTube pages when I try to get news clips and other information, or listen to music or see if any movies I might enjoy watching that come out free in these streaming sites. Not always, but often a huge disappointment when I do spend nearly 2 hours of precious life watching these flicks.

EACH ONE OF THESE MOVIE CLIPS WITH THE ACTOR WHO STARS IN IT WHO IS A TERRORIST PARTICIPATING IN THESE CRIMES AGAINST ME--EVERY 2-3 MINUTE CLIP REPRESENTS NEARLY 6 MONTHS OF THEM TORTURING, RAPING AND HAVING TERRORIST SQUADS BREAK MY BODY, MAKE MY HOME FILTHY, REPETITIVELY NIGHT AND DAY. Thus the 3 minutes required to get a glimpse into what is such a negative capital loss and their capital gains without taxes scheme. 

I write these posts after: Waking up to more I have to clean as the mechanical arms which always break into my room and spray stinking fluids and rip, tear and destroy the little property I have left, that I must always replace due to all being broken by these terrorist teams, nightly, daily, and every time I leave this room more is damaged or destroyed and must be replaced.

I must add that I spent at least 15 minutes just now rewriting the above last two paragraphs, and I did not get into the more hefty paragraphs above because it would take at least 30 minutes to wade through backspacing and rewriting and then have it all hacked and destroyed once I published, again.

So I do not want to read messed-up hacker inserts into furiously written posts whieh are testaments to the power of these drugs forced upon me rather than any emotional or personal defect I might have, but mostly all has been programmed through repetition of hate crimes.

-------------

So movie trailers: more interesting than wading through the inevitable murder and sex scenes and things that are a repetition just like this programming against me. All is like a parallel movie universe from some Twilight Zone episode. The actors, the repetition of the formulas they come out with. The terror operations they all laugh about as they all circle me and participate, one after the next. One movie clip after the next. one actor after the next (I am including female into the "actor" category because not everyone agrees that the term "actress" is non-sexist term. I include women in this as well when I write the word "actor".



I do enjoy watching trailer after trailer as substitute for life-wasting of watching those things for 2 hours.

On the not-joker side of things: each one of those movie trailers has cost me, as I wrote above, at least 6 months of my life being tortured. They operate consecutively and in groups cascading in circle-upon-circle in all their power cliques and associations. They sit in rows when I am teleported, they operate in circles but they think in squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment