Sunday, August 2, 2020

Latest hacker/terrorist malware inserts into my keyboard functioning.

This is just a little post about the recent developments in hacking terrorism. I write this because I do know that an aresenal of hackers who are also writers in H-wood, directors, and thesbians are hacking in, and stealing whatever they want from my "published" with a "copyright" mark on my blog--for their own movies and shows and blogs and whatever---as they can only think in establishment ways, they have to torture and attack me so that under traumatization, I will emit ideas or think of concepts regarding how unpolitically-correct they are and their organization of white, bigot male Nazis and their whore female rapist enabler feminist wanna be powerful and be CEO women really are:

The key for the capitals on the right-hand side of the keyboard, only when it is dark and I can't see the keyboard as I don't use very much light when I sit in this area (blasted with tech). The capitals key is diverted to the backslash key--I use this function during the day but not looking at the keyboard and there are no problems. Once the sun goes down, and I am not sitting in bright light looking at the keys (as I always write, without looking at keys since I type extremely quckly when I am not hacked and not drugged and the keyboard is actually working at it's optimal level=-which has been so rare to almost never in the last 10 years due to this situation I am surrounded by. I have not had a laptop or computer for most of my life, this is only since going to grad school back in 2002. since then, the hacking has increased as the terror operation has turned into a outright murder operation. 

The letters "i" and now it's "t" and also "k" almost always appear twice when I press lightly (but I must pound down on keys to get anything to type out) but my fingers are lithe and I can type even when pounding down without having to press the key down so it prints out twice.

The page also splits when I press the space bar--code is shown in a screen next to this main page--this happens at random times when I press the space bar.

I want to write creative fiction and stories and other types of financilly feasible forms--this is impossible. I am literally being too drugged, too hacked and blocked by hackign to type or think or express anything besides jumbled and ranting posts trying to write but going off into tangents and digressions so it's all a huge discrediting situation. Every single time I write, this is the case. (also when I speak to anyone in public)

I also have artificially-induced tears steraming out of my eyes if I atempt to read anything serious or educational--my concentration is GONE  within 5 minutes of trying to read anything that would empower me intellectually and especially concerning psychological impact of mind control--I have some books which I cannot read because my eyes begin to tear continuously if I read and my brain begins to feel like it's under physical attack.

Also, when I press the "i" key a "u" appears instead. The keys remain stuck down-as the i and the u are right next to each other on the Western keyboard. 

Thus, the whore-wood rapists, teleporting violent abusers and their whore females who enable the white male and black maqle and black female and black male abusers and rapists and users and haters to steal ideas from my posts and ranting drugged up hacked ideas.

I cannot get anything out--I remain no threat to their hegemony in the media--I have zero chance to even type or get anything out. I can only write basic concepts and partial theorizing philosophizing posts which are then stolen by the most "conservative" and formulaic bigots possible who are famous for exemplifying the "alternative" in the media one-sided lopsided fascist brainwashing propaganda.


No comments:

Post a Comment