Saturday, September 26, 2020

Terrorist Report: my gums on lower jaw cut and sliced by mechanical arms of terrorist stalkers attacking me while I sleep in the "MK ULTRA 'alter' state". My teeth are being destroyed, the gum line has been cut like this nightly for more than one year every single night. A slight infection has ensued in the last few days. I am now taping my face and mouth to stop the mechanical arms, and taping the severed tissue that has been cut to the bone of the twice-broken large left toe, which is pointing nearly 45-degrees into my other toes. Many more nightly attacks continue as I literally fight for my life to protect myself every day. HOW MANY YEARS MUST I WRITE ABOUT THIS BEFORE ANYONE EVER STOPS THIS CRIME AGAINST ME? Below is a video discussion in Germany in the wave of the BLM global movement. As I must reiterate: 6 years living in Germany, asking for help back in2010-2011 when I began to understand what was happening with "gang stalking". Not one single "minority" would defend me. The same applies to the US. But..at least the dialogue has opened so perhaps the sheeple laughing with the perpetrators will maybe not be too scared to perhaps finally do something to stop this inalterably racist attack system of "gang stalking" which is also a rape and torture, disfiguration, dismemberment and MURDER operation..

 I am battling this infection, but I can feel air coming through the gum line where the tissue has been incrementally severed nightly. I am fighting the infection, but I have heard that gum tissue does not grow back. I must add another item to a daily increasing list for reparative surgery and medical treatments I cannot pay for; all the problems physically and financially 100% due to the terrorist operation.

The keyboard is as usual extremely nearly impossible to pound down on. One word I can barely type out per 5 seconds.


---------------------

The mechanical arms broke my earbuds I had plugged into my laptop, which is sitting on a wooden platform on top of the rusted (by terrorist stalkers) metal legs and chipped (by terrorists) and stained *by terrorists) table top. Through the layers of silicone, paper glued and pasted even in the shower area, the mechanical arms get through all, went into the "kitchen" area while I was watering plants and had forgotten to lock and tie ropes around the many hooks I have pounded into the doorframe---


--oh how hackers rewrote this sentence which I am now correcting--I will leave the hacked area in here****smell, tiny description of only a few attacks in one 2-hour timeframe in the morning.****and then correct it here*** THIS IS ONLY A SMALL, TINY DESCRIPTION of only a few attacks (meaning not even having begun to list the other uncountable attacks or things I discover that have been ripped, torn, sprayed with stinking fluids, filth I must clean really every time I turn around or get any single possession I own, it has been broken, stained, ripped, torn or is stinking===even plastic bags, hair brushes, etc all and every single item and I have to continuously throw items away that are broken--things are broken non-stop. The billionaires and millionaires order all of this upon me. The others who are part of this in the media continue  to hack into my posts, as cold as hate, to steal ideas off me. No financial recouperation whatsoever from all of these years of this from a single one of them, instead they are filled with violence, hate and ugliness towards me, as they are participating in my murder.  Thus, projects I also want to finish that I began even 2 years ago are left stinking in my closet. I have made clothing, and all I have hand made has been sprayed so badly with utterly stinking, unwashable fluids and sprays they are destroyed before I have gotten rid of the hardening poison, taking me over a decade to get my body to not appear like a crooked, bloated disfigured disgusting blob shape--

they also tell me that I have no "fashion" while they are being paid to embody all bigot haute couture "exclusive" fashion.  They are all of course the property of Europigape fashion designers and puppet whoremasters who dangle gold-plated scheisse promotions of glamour and fame in front of them for  their compliance into being infiltrated and dominated by the Europ-a fascist fascist contingent of the more sinister global genocide parent organization scanning political posturing. My words are very jumbled this is not really "my" verbal outpouring this is so hacked and blocked. But...to try to get past all the brain-altering influence: they then destroy the ORIGINAL fashion I sew literally stitch-by-stitch by hand sewing in very beautiful clothing. I have also made beautiful blankets by hand,and all are disgusting masses of stinking substances and I have washed and washed them, put them in closets because I am waiting for the day when this crap will be stopped so I can actually enjoy wearing beautiful clothing I buy or make by hand, with my body also finally free of this huge bulge of hard poison that billionaires won't help me to remove or to get ANY HEALTH CARE after they destroy my body so badly I now require surgery to correct their endless incisions into my body. All the while they shout into my face when they teleport me that I have no "class or style" and then after they disfigure my body so I cannot wear my hair in any fashion or style, there are balding spots from their disfigurement--my body is coated with red pimples from their nightly smearing of damaging chemicals which cause rashes and outbreaks. They block ALL FINANCES so  I cannot pay for any single treatment and ALL MY MONEY EXCEPT FOR RENT AND FOOD POISONED AND PUT ON OUT SALE but anything else every single month is spent of materials to fight the mechanical arms from further DESTROYING MY BODY and then in cleaning materials and repurchase of items that should have lasted a few years but are destroyed within a few weeks.


-----------


On and on I have written of all these attacks for years, and in the midst of a global anti-racist riot I remain without ONE SINGLE PERSON DEFENDING ME OPENLY SO I CAN LIVE AT LEAST IN POVERTY BUT IN PEACE.  I want  nothing to do with any single one of these men who have teleported me, who are all extremely wealthy or they appear to be so---and their disgusting demand of a baby out of me after they ordered part of my fallopian tubes to be cut out--as some small organ fell out of my body and I stopped immediately menstruating. I would live with less money but just have them compensate me for years of ideas they stole, years of torture, years taken off my chance for a career as this organization tried to murder me as I was finishing graduate studies in Criminal Justice.

----------------


I want my cat(s) returned I want this crime to be stopped NOW what more  must I do after YEARS of fighting to type about this and still I am waiting for yet ANOTHER ELECTION for some change from the former presidents who just PARTICIPATED in this crime--the worst is that a few particular Democrats have been involved with MK ULTRA crimes for DECADES and have gone after me like the vicious criminals that I now see have helped to create not only my situation, and the utter lack of criminal justice in any semblance --but also to promulgate this torture MK ULTRA sphere for their expanded influence in politics operating with fascist Nazi cohorts out of Europigapeland where ALL of these people I have written of receive their violent instruction and promotion. The US is NOT under the control of Americans because of creeple like the "left" and "right" who are sold psychological slaves to the Europ fascists who hand them gold-plated fantasies which they grasp onto.

---------

------------


I am digressing and ranting by now. Continuously backspacing, rewriting and pounding down with keys not operating increases the ranting. 

The white males who have pasted their "progressive" material have used the specific types of words I have just written in my own posts here. These YouTube anti-conservative members of this fascist contingent of the one-sided spectacle of the "left-right" spectrum are likewise  appearing to enjoy watching me get slowly dismembered and writing about rape and violence aimed non-stop at me. One of the mainstream "alternative" progressives actually teleported and gleefully masturbated in front of me, then pasted his pasty face on my YouTube channel until ad nausium I just began to not care any longer, ignored the endless stream of videos (and he also stole a concept from me and then pasted it on his rotten video insert on my YouTube front page--after I had blocked his channel his videos kept pouring on in, from sites I never subscribed to. Just a brief, very arduously typed bit of angry information. At this point I am going to stop fighting this pounding down of keys. The rest of the


------------------


Yesterday, after the hateful, nasty fake smiling attack by the motorbike rental manager/owner (it's all owned by the white males who frequent these happy ending businesses and really control and own them, although perhaps on paper only as a subcontractor partner due to Thai investment law).


People ramming into my cart from the side as I pass them in shopping aisles. Literally like football players ramming as hard as possible as if when I walk past they "can't" see me and literally jump and ram into me nearly knocking a huge metal cart over. They act as if I did something to get in their way, shocked and gasping. Other groups continuously walking in front of my cart from a side angle, spreading out, slowing down and blocking my path. White males pushing shopping carts nearly into me as I walk in large center areas as they push quickly and right directly into me as I keep going it's a near hit. I am so tired from drugging I can't confront these parasites so I just keep going.

Also, I consider these creeple to be scum and I want no visual contact with rotten parasites looking for an energy-sucking experience of stalking and attack upon me. 


It is again impossible to pound down any longer the malware is extremely stifling to the keyboard.


I want to write this because there are no tourists and all these people who are white Europeans are those living here (or stuck on extended tourist visas, unable to leave the country due to State of Emergency). When the tourists used to pour in "on vacation"/holiday I was always attacked by as much as 500 people per shopping and driving trip.

It is unbelievable how determined these creeple scum parasites are to stalk and attack a "target".  Of course their endless non-stop paid vacations from their post-genocide Holocaust activities keep them busy fighting to continue the endless theft and murder operations that their buddies the Nazis are busy training their Thai slaves and Europ-a best business partners in how to steal, rob and pose like pigs sniffing the empty air for  more and more to gluttonize. Their signature posturing of supremacy so effete and meaningless except for their talents at lying, stealing and robbing and murdering and organizing all and then creating myths about how incredibly superior they are. Thank H-wood for much of that.


I can't write any longer I am literally using my biceps to pound down now.


---------


Attached is a video from Deutschland from the attacked "Auslander" discontents. I cannot express how many Turks and blacks, just like in America, attacked me in Stuttgart and in Germany. 


Now they look to Minneapolis as some salvation but that only happens when someone else instigates the action, and they can safely follow in a herd. Just like the celebrities, just like  much of America. It had to begin in a more isolated city like Minneapolis where the influence of brainwashing was not as stark compared to the larger "sophisticated" cities like Los Angeles, which has been fully infiltrated and indoctrinated into genocidal "fashion fascist" haute couture---too fashion conscious about Euro-p-a fashion to want to deviate in any way. Of course, there are  the militants and other activists, who also never once helped me in any situation or informed me of the danger or did a single thing to defend me but they can sure put on that alternative fashion as a statement. I consider my situation to be a gauge of where people really stand when it comes to justifying their claims of fighting against injustice. 

So hard to pound down I can't go on fighting this malware. I did not get my point out clearly or well, it's fragmented and not backed up and pounded down with great slow deliberation due to this horrid hacking attack.





-----------------------

Post Script: the daily grind of non-stop cleaning putrid brown greasy substances sprayed daily onto my kitchen cooking area. White tissue is coated in greasy brown, stinking substances every single day, especially upon waking when during the night, the mechanical arms that get through layers of sealed on all sides plus the exterior of all the 30+ panels they can insert millimeter-sized mechanical arms through. All the crooked cabinets which close but have been carefully cut to appear like slipshod craftsmanship have openings that I must stuff with rubber matting. They get through all 7 layers I put on all potential openings and I remain at risk of losing my teeth, which they have tried to knock out at night, my vertebrae crushed years ago and my hips put out of place daily since then--etc etc I am FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE now on many fronts. The Sepia or blood poisoning is a stealth murder attempt that I literally spend HOURS  fighting to clean every single day. Every cabinet is saturated with poisonous stinking substances which reek out of the cabinets when I open the doors like wafts of rancid poison. Endlessly hand washing or using the (by stalker terrorist) broken washing machine so every single day I am hand washing or dealing with sopping wet stinking clothing that I must clean with soap and bleach, then spray bleach water after removal from the soggy washing machine (the terrorists always puncture holes into the rubber gloves I use for  cleaning, so my hands are always under harsh chemical deterioration) and...this is hours daily and this has gone on for years. I just need at least a washing machine that has an operable spin cycle and a dryer at least to fight against poisoning of my clothing. Everything else, literally every single thing has been sprayed, broken, stinks has splots of brown or black flicked marks on walls, cabinets, the floor is nightly sprinkled with debris and dirt. My body has been under a continuous list of attack which has been ongoing nightly for at least 8 years; PLUS THE POISONING AND DRUGGING WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL MY LIFE LEAVING ME SHITTING POISON OUT FOR 10 YEARS AND SICK WITH POISONING FOR OVER 20 YEARS. 


How much more hate and torture must I detail before people stop laughing and giggling about this torture rape situation and poisoning murder attempt? 


I know that my posts reach only the terrorist operators , but all these global anti-racist movements and still I REMAIN FIGHTING FOR MY LIFEAGAINST VEHEMENT RACISTS and so many people are aware of my situation but still I must write and pound down and wonder if another election is going to create any atmosphere where some politician is NOT GOING TO GO ALONG WITH THIS SITUATION TO GET MORE ENDORSEMENTS FROM THE FASCIST ORGANIZATION ALSO SPONSORING THIS CELEBRITY/POLITICAL ARM OF THE GLOBAL BRAINWASHING, PROPAGANDA, MURDER OPERATION FOR THEIR ENDLESS VACATIONS AND SLAVE PLANTATIONS IN PLACES LIKE MIAMI, LOS ANGELES, AND PHUKET---TO name just a few colonized slave plantation cities in "Democratic" countries.

-----------


I am very drugged up, the technology aimed into my body makes me rant, also my gums tasting like severed flesh and my body being slowly ripped apart and my hair being greased with damaging chemicals  nightly plus my hips and spine put out of place, plus waking up with fungus inserted into all orifices, plus more and more and more. The creeple ordering this have made millions of dollars by torturing, drugging, physically assaulting, having their greedy, nasty hateful minions do the same to me, and then stealing ideas I finally pound out on broken hacked keyboards while fighting FOR MY LIFE AGAINST DISMEMBERMENT from mechanical arms I have spent all my time and money (except paying for rent, and this has precluded me from buying food and medicine to stop the serving of things like my fallopian tube, my fingernails turning black and literally falling out from over 6 years of objects inserted under the cuticles NIGHTLY non-stop every single day. NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE of support from ANY SINGLE  BODY AROUND THE GLOBE, NOT ONE WHERE I AM LIVING WITHOUT ENDLESS CLEANING TO NOT INHALE POISON IN HERMETIALLY-SEALED ROOMS every single night. I have spent most of my life sleeping with open windows and it is now impossible for me to do so due to mechanical arms breaking though ONE-MILLIMETER SPACES to break my body --under orders of sleazy and disgusting so-called "actors" who gloat and laugh, along with rotten politicians who endlessly make promises to protect the people. That is never me in every single administration.


But, I am writing this still in the hopes that my torture is not a joke any longer for people to observe in the clandestine videos taken of me fighting to get rapist after scumbag off me when they teleport me, or  when I am sleeping and they do their nasty "experiment" as apparently none of them can naturally get anyone to really make love to them in natural conditions unless the intimate partner is deluded by the false fronts these sleazebag loveless rapists put on such much ado about. To the endless applause of the throngs of the wanna be Nazi minorities and the pro-genocidal white bigots who are being trained in Nazi tactics and Stasi stalking and death squad technocratic regime operations.

=======


my head feels dizzy because of the brain-altering tech blocking neural firing. I have tried to change the font size to "medium" SIX TIMES and hackers are blocking the format so I can't have the size of the font anything larger than this very small print. Literally over and over I have higlighted and changed the font size and the page returns to the original small print.. The keyboard is so blocked I can't describe it any longer. 60% of what I had wanted to type has been blocked by brainwave alteration and hacking making me correct every word and fighting to get anything out.


I am waiting for some responsible politician to not make DEALS WITH ACTORS, their fascist European agents, the monarchies of England or any other country to obtain deals in exchange for putting out foreign-controlled media propaganda always emphasizing the same formulas designed to  "sell" what the current climate tsunami of clamor has been carefully designed to implant through this media carnage assault into the psyche and consciousness of the "masses".

I remain waiting for anyone to defend me and waiting as I have been fighting for my life to see if the NEXT election is\ going to bring anything but the old corrupt guard back into power with their same dirty deals obtained by foreign collusion with anti-American interests at the bottom of all negotiations. I speak in generalities but I refer to the entertainment infiltrators, Imperialists and fascists in the fascist fashion entertainment branch of the death genocide conglomerate systematic system.


-------------

At the very bottom of the page (ranting, technology-controlled "ranting" of chaos--) 


I also wrote a few YEARS ago about Margaret Atwood's book, or really, on Facebook I posted videos about the old movie version with Faye Dunaway---writing that the goal of this Nazi cult group (the entire organization ) was to install this form of dystopian sex slave wifey subordinate slave status to women--me in particular. 6 months later, like so many ideas I posted on Facebook for years--the tv show came out (The Handmaiden's Tale), just a few months after I posted these clips--like years of  this same hacking/intellectual theft going on and on with so many ideas I wrote of; not copyrighted on Facebook I guess, or maybe FB has an internal copyright protection clause because I know that Twitter has a link for complaints about internet stealing or copyright for Twitter Tweets.

Now there is a new show it's called The Handmaiden's Supreme Court Nomination pick. The intuitive sardonic post I wrote years ago has turned into a "negative thinking" dystopian form of theft. I feel like I am at the center of that particular storm as the personality invoking this choice is ordering me to be tortured so as to force more compliance of ME personally into this exact sort of "other wifey" MK ULTRA role. 


I really want this same person who also is holding my most gorgeous cat La Moux hostage to return her alive and healthy and happy to ME and this heinous situation to be stopped in all aspects and me compensated not just to heal from endless inflictions of dangerous  wounds and injuries and spinal deformation and poisoning and endless psychological and physical and sexual torture....


I wrote of this Handmaiden's Tale, and the gang stalking organization has proven that my assessment is more than 100% accurate. Again, I am silenced, not given credit or financial reimbursement and only more financially blocked to the point of near homeless desperation--for decades like this.

Waiting for the results waiting for some situation to bring at least one person who actually IS fighting against racism and cares to defend me, as the racist remarks and hate-meme remarks are obviously racist in nature that all these filthy creeps who teleport me shout into my face or intimate through sneering insults or through their stalking terrorist pig apes operating THROUGH them. I never considered myself a "victim' and this group is trying all kinds of psychological and physical attacks to keep me writing about victimization to brainwash , disfigure, literally to block every single financial avenue for my earning and then they scream at me that they are everything and I am not, while insulting how I look (because they destroyed my body, clothing, home to justify their claims and to force a status of victimization upon me, so like the rest of their minority minions who are "fighting" racism, or like in Thailand, doing all they can to appease the ingratiating condescending approval of the bigots who pay them for their obsequious bowing in deference; all I do is spend my life claiming injustice while top politicians from the "liberal" Democratic Party are participating in this torture and hate crime so they can still be in positions of fake liberal power; and I remain struggling to get my voice out like all the rest of the "victims" that are endlessly discussing how they are victimized, so they will perform their roles expected of them behaving in deference to this system if they are handed some promise of "getting out". Loving their abusers, they turn around and target me after they are completely brainwashed into this sick system by the disgusting gloating bigots who buy off their transformed into perpetrator minority minions seduced and bought out with dangling brainwashing gold-plated crap to induce them to perform the roles which keep these mediocre pig apes in to the posturing that they are superior.


Meanwhile, what I wrote of on Facebook years ago, that turned into yet another movie or tv show mysteriously (sarcasm) turned into the same theme I had written of, but made an example of the Old World Order the neo-Nazis want to create openly , and they can't wait for "Democracy" and the chance of real "Equality" under law to finally be buried and laid to rest. Not only was this concept stolen, as I propose here (and wrote about it years ago when inevitably I saw yet another post I had put on Facebook appearing in huge, bold mainstream coverage and of course --, which gained more awards, got other people extremely wealthy and "noticed" while I remain silenced in this torture situation that resembles The Handmaiden's Tale--now the  Supreme Handmaiden's Tail's journey to the Supreme Court with the "Democrats" not able to stop it (of course because the most prominent famous Dems are and have been supporting this technocratic form and version of the Handmaiden's Tale upon me with this tech, the implants,the torture apparatus to inflict all kinds of "behavior modification" upon the helpless target. The blonde feminist leader operating with fascist mafia out of Little and Big Italy is extremely disappointing in terms of any real respectability for the Democratic Party (gone Wild). DEFUNCT. TURNCOATS.


No comments:

Post a Comment