Saturday, September 26, 2020

More oh more: the teleporting thieves literally RUSH to attack me to gain favoritism for their promotions if I write so much as write a vague reference to their theft of my ideas. The contract entails that they must respond with hate and insolent haughty denial of my rights as a human being on all levels as they then get more promotion deals and media exposure. The more I fight for my Rights which they cannot take away through millions of creeple attacking me, the more the media representatives of the creeple merge into one singular ever-expanding group attacking me.

 They cannot wait to attack me.  Their ugly dispositions and feeble mental strength (strong in lies, strong in strategy in attacking, huge in layers of concealed hate and promoted into powerfully sleazy systems of configuring the devastation of other lives through the theft of all they can steal, clandestinely pervert and destroy)--how I must fight to endure seeing this day after day with this teleportation travesty they are all delighted in having the endless opportunity to exploit. I am not exposed to the "other" side because the rancid "liberal" component need ideas to exploit while not having to spend time studying or in caring enough to formulate ideas so much easier to torture someone they want to silence as any real opposition and then adopt the ideas to their false narratives of liberal opposition. All tech is handed to the "liberal" facet of the bigot fascist Nazi cartel to create, as I write now often, this false opposition dichotomy which always focuses almost exclusively on the foibles of their opposition but what this accomplishes is the triggering of continuous focus upon these "opponents" who are their political and financial/business partners, as well as personal friends and partners in this hate crime against me.


Thus, within a few hours of having written my post yesterday making a vague reference to a group of these white males whose YouTube videos appear prominently on top of my YouTube page, with titles that draw me in as I fight to search for information about the election and politics (before I was concerned with politics, the same system applied to the H-wood celebrity focus of hacking insertions). I was writing about a group of them not even to this one specific personality who teleported me as soon as he could (since I am 12 hours ahead of the East Coast of the US, and I have no idea where this person has his base, I can only surmise that asap in the early morning or even while it was the middle of night,  he rushed like the manic cocaine cowboy he appears in this state to teleport me and perform the oft-repeated skit of hate and insults aimed at me, while; I react in a drugged up state with hate and by now rage and I can only see them as ugly and stupid sick crap after years of this going on and on from one rotten creep to the next. ALL stealing ideas from me and then essentially if they cannot engender a sexual response from me they suck out "love" energy while poisoning me to death. By now I immediately see them, not perceive but know, that they are vile crap and only repugnant personalities--to put it in the most mild terms I possibly can. He rushed, ran to get this deal, hyped up on something that appears to be more frenetic than adrenaline, like cocaine, speed or some other amphetamine. I don't care really, but this comes very strongly to mind so I am writing about it here. It's not especially to attack him but rather that he just appears like this to me. Of course, attacking someone and then getting paid and promoted for it is also akin to a drug rush for these mediocrities who keep stealing my ideas and then are promoted into highest media spheres.

---------


Other internet blocks: my wonderful radio station, a college station, has been absolutely destroyed by this group which has replaced incredibly diverse programs with mainstream horrid musick, some of it appears to be copied directly from the radio. The programs for this year open with a static hissing noise and all new shows are deleted like this. If I get any recent show that is not deleted and blocked, it is a horrid selection of very bad music that is mainstream fodder that never made it to the big time mainstream mediocrity horrid "musick" scene which is absolutely controlled by mafia backed mafioso who have little or no music background and who want programming of mental enslavement to be inculcated into the  banality that they promote. One of the biggest pop radio mafia singers has attacked me and been a component of this attack for years and has not stopped "winning" award after award, even in a tv series where the  writer also stole ideas from me because he and she are connected to the pit actor gang who also have been loathsome rapist abusers and users upon me for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS.


Crooked, rotten corrupt Hillary with her very nasty, megalomaniac husband who, like all of  these rotten "men" and their equally vile women like Hillary and the blonde Nazi contingent of "them", openly appeared in a teleportation skit many months ago, around January or February, 2020. She came, in the protocol formulaic way, to "rescue" me from the pit gang but only to gain more favoritism from her Nazi bigot racist cohorts who control her and these media reps in their ulterior grasp of the US politico-media cartel schemata. She only reinforced the situation by removing her former celebrity endorsement actors and took over the situation, inserting the Brooklyn mafia actors who are never going to leave the front media line-up year after year until they die: similar in relative scope to the tenure of Supreme Court Justices who rule for Life until well into their 80's. The same system applies with this "Italian-American" mafia branch who are themselves controlled by their fascist Italian associates who claim in private and personal atmospheres that they "hate" Americans but they embrace their welcoming deluded committees into infiltrating the US.


The hacking is making this too hard to go on at this point. When I get off the computer I "remember" ideas that were too hard to pound down on to fight to get out, as I am now literally pounding down on the keys which will not operate at all.

-----------------------


As former Secretary of State under Obama, Hillary was obviously aware of this situation because her celebrity endorsers were attacking me the entire time she was in charge of the global sphere of activity. Living in Thailand, I experienced HORRENDOUS attacks which were near-murder in many cases, slow murder the entire time including now, and she approached this like a hormone-high speed freak turned on by power and violence. I had accused Obama of being complicit and I believe he (probably, like 99% is) but, I now see that this torture has been in her domain for years and years. I am now writing in a kind of scathing hate form because she has been a part of this for over a decade or much longer. She teleported me to a mansion in Connecticut which had English decor. During much of this travesty and still now, the English "aristocrat" rapist, absolute woman-hating bigot, (who is married but she's a hateful blonde woman whose father is a famous English director and of course his aspirations precluded any sort of woman-hating when it comes to marrying into higher realms of the media and "art" world. Integrated and on her end, she is connected through him to English royalty. And the Clintons are a part and parcel of this contract on me and I know that Bill Clinton was a Draft-dodger by studying in England and averting being sent to Vietnam. Absolutely a pro-English affiliate and so is she. For  over TEN YEARS this English parasite has been stealing verbatim ideas from me,with the smiling joyous assistance of creeple like Hillary. Her fake "liberal" front of "caring for women" I latched onto as some "hope" that the situation in America had at least some authentic claim to defend women being attacked. Oh how wrong that brainwashed belief has turned out to be in stark horrid reality of what they really are.


----------------------


After having walked away from the laptop I could only "access" the information in my brain that had been stifled while I wrote the above: Bill Clinton did not just "study" in England to avert being drafted, but he was on a Fulbright Scholarship,  which carries hefty weight in terms of political potency. Potential candidates are groomed, which he was prior to attending Georgetown University in D.C.,USA where he was further groomed into higher echelons of power. His English benefactors have been exerting absolute pressure upon him to fulfill his eagerly embraced earlier obligations to England and the network of infiltration and usurpation of the US. I write this with no hard "evidence" because I have been rendered incapable of doing so by these same people who shout for decades that they "represent" Democracy and Equal Rights and fighting for "Women" (Nazi, blonde or their minority minions who fully support the racist heirarchical structures that are so cleverly embedded into the popular psyche very dominantly so by the pop culture media celebrity "stars" who make open endorsements in favor of this 'feminist" who they want to help them reach higher levels of power. One of these is also a pop singer who endlessly shouts about being a "feminist" and sings about it, but of course does NOTHING to defend or help me while endlessly putting her video crap for YEARS first display on almost every media search I have done on OTHER TOPICS. I clicked on one single video of her, this blonde Nazi "feminist" years ago and decided her singing was pretty awful, not bad in terms of mediocrity for mainstream but simply a bad voice with a few vibrato bits of flair. That is the bulk of the media supporters who back all of these European-based leaders and top layers of the media empire. Of course, the blonde female pop singer I mention has a long history of marrying and dating English men and is completely connected to the upper levels of English media power. Her endless bouts of plastic surgery to make her superficial appearance as Nazi blonde as possible also are a bit revolting but of course, the bigot Nazi mainstream masses keep cheering it on, as more real alternative people continue to be shunned, blocked, or they keep dying off under seemingly normal mysterious conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment