Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Another permanent damage caused by "non-lethal weapons" aimed at my body. Implants or murder tech possibly can kill you too, yes you too!


 


I realize that writing about physical violence makes many of the hacker/readers happy, as many, many people are energized, sexually enthused and delighted by torture. This is why there is almost no exposure about these weapons in the mainstream media or even in alternative culture. People wait in line to be next to use these "unexposed" weapons against me. When people follow me around in stores, I see the shiny reflective surfaces of hormones exuding from their faces, as their bodies change chemical structure once they press those buttons of their concealed "non-lethal" weapons and suddenly, as they approach with the signature greased up glowing smile of malevolence and schadenfreude: I feel my heart (artificially) pounding as the weapons begin to exert deadly force upon the contractions of my heart muscles. Once I get out of a certain distance from the person I "know" is carrying portable "non-lethal"  weapons, my heart begins to calm down. 


The damage is to my eyes. This group, under the direction of one of the foreign fascist Nazis who has been exerting devastation to my body, life and finances through this organization, this mafia Italian sick thug who has used gangs and teams including the H-wood mafia/Nazi-organized "A-list" actor team (with literally millions of eagerly willing participants in all countries)-- began this one out of by now countless physical attacks designed to maim, cripple, make my body crooked and scarred up, they also cut out part of my uterus, I think it was part of my fallopian tube that was severed and came out, back in 2014 or 2015 after I fought to get one of the actors off me, who did not stop attacking me for the next 6 years and was forced to stop only in the last 6 months--only to be replaced by mafia out of Brooklyn making disgusting comments using the Voice-to-skull technology. But these attacks are being ordered in a succession of one violent murdering abuser after the next, as the attacks accrue on my body; this attack which has been ongoing daily since 2012 has been and still is at this moment, tears streaming down my face for over years every single day. That began in 2012. Today and this exact moment tears have sprung in my eyes due to remote attack on my tear ducts and eyes. The skin under my eyes is ravaged from this onslaught of acidic liquid content. Damaged permanently. The attacks go on every single day. The technology also makes my sinuses endlessly blocked, as the same system of eyes and nose are simultaneously under this attack technology. The microchip in my throat, besides causing permanent damage to my voice, is remotely pulsed so the sphincter muscles close off at random times. Sometimes when I get up and I must exert a small fraction of energy to move, this muscle is constricted by the remote operation and it is shut firmly, thus any air in the trachea is blocked and that makes an ugly noise. They block off this muscle when I am trying to sing, and I used to be in chorus before this operation (procedure) created this implant--happened when I was 14 and  I initially was against this procedure, and the manipulators surrounding me who are still profiting off having me used as this specimen for experimental torture/rape/MKUTRA/technological slavery and control were absolutely keen to convince me that I MUST have this surgery. Under the drugging, the target can so easily be pressured to participate, upon consent, in activities or "medical" treatments that are designed to implant or destroy them, as targets. I write this (pounding down as usual on the malware hacked keyboard) to the readers as a WARNING that your physical and mental destruction can be constructed using first drugging and then unnecessary procedures whereby microchip implants are non-consensually implanted into your unwitting body against your knowledge and awareness.


I also have this blocking of the muscles while I am sleeping, so I am startled awake as the throat is blocked from all air passage. It makes an ugly, nasty noise. This also is part of the discrediting facet of the technology. It makes the target sound like some obscene animal while they are sleeping or moving, with something like disgusting "snorting" noises that are imposed by the blockage of the larynx. My vocal chords also are affected.

But my eyes are damaged permanently by years of tears being forced out of my eyes. The skin on my cheeks feel like someone has rubbed sandpaper on them, the skin is permanently damaged from 9 years of tears being forced out of my eyes. My eye sight has diminished so badly that when this began, I needed no glasses to read. Now the prescriptions are increasing and I cannot see clearly at all. The skin directly under my eyes is thin and brittle, and every single day I am wiping my eyes, I use a method of gargling to clear my nasal passages but the tech is somehow aimed into my body/brain and tears, watery sinuses are the norm every single day. Damage that has become permanent to my eyes, the  skin under my eyes and the skin on my face because tears have been artificially induced to pour on my skin hour after hour by people who have also had me nearly killed multiple times in accidents, have tried to murder me with poisoning and then pumping the poison as deeply as possible with literal rape while I was unconscious and in the MK ULTRA "alter" unconscious "sleep" state, while my body was twain in the teleportation and then also pumped via rape. I am being extremely direct in writing about their crimes against me. I consider them as the guilty and not the victim--me--as being in any way reprehensible or responsible for these actions against me. The teleportation is a crime of "opportunity" rather than any  blame cast upon me. 


I wait for a change of political power from the decades of presidents and politicians covertly and fully supporting these activities--in the last few years I have been teleported to some of them and I strongly urge people who want a society where they do not have to worry about clinical procedures and the possibility of being murdered by implants, microchipped unaware as they lay in a anesthetized state--or murdered.

--------------------


I consider the "accidental" death of Joan Rivers to be such an operation of covert assassination. While she was anesthetized and laying dying on the operation table, one of the medical team members had a selfie made with her dying in the background. That is a signature gloating murder antic, of smiling with the symbolic "thumbs up" while their torture victims is laying dead or dying. See interview above for details.


As for this one of the last interviews with Ms. Rivers, she describes that high-level actresses "make $28 million per picture". When I think of the "A-list" actors who have tortured me to obtain ideas about what feminist, or sociopolitical theories I have studied apply to their despicable and sick and demented and disgusting torture and terror and disfigurement tactics, and their personal behavior when they teleport me as a group or individually; as I have to throw away bags of items that the terrorist proxy stalkers break in my filthy and toxic microstudio they have forced upon me, every month bags of clothing I must throw away due to the spraying of putrid and foul liquids sprayed on furniture, blankets, clothing, shoes, the air, my hair, my skin, my orifices (including fungus inserted into my ears along with my hair and vagina, plus my food tainted with fungus--i.e. tea bags)

they "make $28 million" according to Rivers from these movies. They follow the terms of this racist, injustice and defamation discrediting contract out on me, funded and supported by fascist Nazi European white males, enforced by Black rappers, black anti-racist activists, white #Me Too! Feminists, et al. If and when I am asked, under hypnosis, whether I "like" their tv shows, movies, talk shows, political commentary shows, music, songs, performances and in this  "truth serum" hypnotized, sleeping, teleported, MK ULTRA state I tell the truth of my opinion without phrasing the words into political correct padded sentiment, they threaten me, they hit me, they rape me, they order my home made toxic and a death trap to breathe in (I cannot leave open patio sliding door at night because of the mechanical arms which will open the front door for rapists and potential murdering terrorists to come in. I must seal all windows and doors with multiple layers of cheap dollar store and inexpensive hardware materials against DARPA technology they utilize (or the equivalent of DARPA robotic and mechanical arm research and surveillance technology. They can ascertain any vulnerability in all defenses I make, such as dissolving solvents when I paste  silicone on the edges of all panels of the cabinets and cracks within the borders of my room and the surrounding attack situational rooms with terrorists aiming an arsenal of surveillance and torture weaponry aimed at me, at all times.


Here in this interview, Ms. Rivers explains that some of these actors, who she cannot understand are really fascist puppets being operated by Autocratic, Totalitarian and fascist Europeans and others of their ilk and temperment throughout the world, but my personal experience has shown me Cannes and European fashion fascist personalities absolutely have control over these American "actors" who all behave towards me using the exact same torture protocols--they are indistinct from one another after a while and have absolutely zero personality indicators.

The hacking is making this impossible to type out. This is going extremely slowly like a few words per minute the letters are deleted as I type, the space bar requires pounding downwith full force on the bar


The actors are literally being programmed to kill or destroy anyone who, in their estimation, are supposed to be technologically-imposed upon "slaves" in their "New fascist World  Order" (just the Old World reinstalled nothing "new" about it except for the devastating torture and murder technology and the absolute silencing  about the breadth of the availability and usage of these torture and murder systems with subsequent silencing and denial by media and especially by these "top" "actors" now being promoted into highest ranking through awards who are being trained to MURDER using this tech, any opposition, to steal ideas from the target while remaining an obedient servant of their own fascist "handlers"--with few or no original ideas and especially regarding POLITICS but they are paid in millions to endorse candidates (through the contracts they are then handed in their schmooze deals "rubbing elbows" at their conspicuous wealth parties in H-wood).


Too hard to type any longer. They are torturing me ,and for years, after being paid in double-digit MILLIONS of dollars for the ideas they have stolen from me using torture. But the torture NEVER stops as my body is breaking irreparably and they have literally blocked my every attempt for financial security, I live on the brink of catastrophe that they keep artificially creating to keep me living in "terror". Not just no "thank you" but torture slowly to death. Their attempts to "repgrogram" me to believe that their movies or acting or personalities resemble anything I enjoy, like, respect, want to see in any form or have any decision over my life  (as to me, they behave like sleazy and disgusting and really STUPID apes with mental and emotional problems lacking in all creative and emotional and intellectual depth or capability or ability).

Can''t pound down anylonger this has  taken over 50 times longer than it otherwise would have taken to pound down.


I WAIT now nearly fervently for Biden to be officially elected, should the DemoRepuglicrats not hand over this election to their cherished leader along with the Supreme Court nomination once more.


I wait for some kind of leadership in the media that is not a part of this death system. Some of you reading my post now, and from my Facebook posts throughout all these years of writing drugged up ranting posts about torture while essentially all of you have done almost or literally NO SINGLE THING TO EVER stop these criminals. Perhaps you should stop being so complacent and of course I am always entreating readers to protect me and stop this crime against me. Perhaps people will become more "aware" of the murderous intentions of these famous politicians and media personalities as more innocent but "truthful" comedians, political commentators, journalists, actors, and individuals who are too much of a threat seem to die under questionable situations and conditions.


Shortly prior to her death (assassination): "I was just being truthful. These celebrities don't really care." (yes they  do, it will become,  and now is, a CAPITAL OFFENSE for not liking the fascist Nazi actors' media fodder (bs crap stuff).


==========

When I write that I wait for a political change, if Biden does win the election, if the election does not turn into a revamping of the 2000 Supreme Court decision on whether to install a president based on flawed technicalities in voting discernment *Supreme Court pick undergoing now* 

That means that administration after administration that continue to exert great influence in politics have worked to silence this situation of this torture and slow murder that they too are participating in, and all presidents all my life. All schools, universities, employment situations, all rental situations; this is by no means the "fault" or responsibility of presidents, but that the GOVERNMENT is funding and protecting and now participating in such--administration after administration--with Biden a full-fledged member of this league of injustice---but I can only hope and wait and see, as I did for  the last election. I left the United States before 2008 election because I knew that the situation for ME personally was not going to improve under that administration.  The attackers from MY  COUNTRY have had me followed and are pursuing me using this metaphysical teleportation system where I can be teleoported/transported all over the world within an instant. 

I wait for some systematic change to this death squad genocide life-long series of political administrators. The age of Biden makes no difference in his preferences, because even small children can easily be inducted and programmed into operating for this system. They are aged and mentally old children using decrepit mental systems of oppression. Taught, bought and sold into this system. I can only hope that Biden has retained some sort of youthful innocence in that he will not sponsor this State-sponsored terrorism any longer. I can only wait to see if prosecutor Kamala Harris will uphold the Law when it comes to this seemingly endless crime being paid for by the US Government against me. It may also require the determination and hopeful pressure from any people reading this who do not want to see a genocidal country covertly kill off dissenters, people who do not obey and worship the people threatening to murder anyone who they don't like, who may outperform them especially if they are not part of their sociopolitical group or a programmed minion serving and servicing their interests.


No comments:

Post a Comment