Friday, September 11, 2020

Most/all of my posts below have been partially rewritten, revised and turned into a farce of what I tried to write. Deletions are scattered through almost every sentence.

 



Upon going into many of my recent posts I discover immediately that some or much content has been either rewritten or deleted or parts deleted and then strung together. Much is akin to a hole structure with vital grammar, words and links deleted from sentences. Some of the posts are completely rewritten in parts.


How I wait for any people in this world to protect me from this endless crime. Years of waiting. Only the criminals participating in this crime are allowed to react, and that is always punitive and disgusting behavior touted as "superiority" and it's more than the word "disgusting" can convey.


This blog is perhaps at 70% of what  had originally written, cumulatively. 


It's very horrible to read what has been published after hackers got throuh with damaging and in almost every case, destroying what I had written.


Please note this in your perusal of my blog, all you haters who will do your best to destroy all I am and have worked for, anyway.


I am absolutely blocked intellectually by the technology embedded into my brain, my body and from the array of tech aimed into my body when I fight to type and think and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment