Friday, September 11, 2020

"Bourgeois society stands at a crossroads"--Luxemburg wrote prior to the pre-Gestapo assassination of "Freikorps" which equates essentially to our Free (to assassinate people in the street protesting and rioting and looting) because that means freedom) Militia in our parlance---to shut her up (silencing, outright gruesome murder at a time without silent weapons at their disposal).

 I watched the movie that Fassbinder was supposed to make, but died in front of a line of cocaine, as the story goes, --this movie about Rosa Luxemburg which is starring a very German woman (it was going to be Jane Fonda--thus,, perhaps as I supposed and made a gross error in conceiving that Fassbinder's movie was going to expose some kind of cover-up or lie).


WHY these movies with "Jewish" female stars, which are hailed as being "great", always feature a very NOT JEWISH actress who has no resemblance in any form, substance or mannerism to the real biopic personality nor shares any of the beliefs, ideas or concerns (as far as I can tell, from my armchair position sitting watching this stuff).


I saw this movie in Germany without the ease of English subtitles. The only thing that really impressed me as being authentic acting were the German soldiers who shot the character of Luxemburg in the head. they definitely appeared to play the roles with the best acting in the film. If only Fassbinder would have been able to make this film.....he would have made Fonda appear authentically caring about "Jews" and their oppression as well perhaps....Iif he had done this, how long would that sensation have lasted in her brief clasping of a popularized theme for the zeitgeist in which to be hailed as some alternative liberal for the media profiteering?)

Her tv show about being a "handler" for a very "Jewish-looking" oppositional character that her character is forever pushing down with physical restraints, grabbing, clutching and blocking the silly jabbering incompetent behavior of this "Jewish-appearing" woman, her dark shadow who makes her look oh so capable and outstanding (in the tv show).Add the strength of her voice, which comes out as a stern and definitive bark almost makes for a great media representation of "feminist" strength. However, as usual, racism intrudes as the Nazi bigot "feminist" has to and must have dominance over the dark and hated Jews (according to the endless stereotyping that goes alongside all the pretenses that the media and our cultural cliches always enforce--through force in my case through death threats and from poisoning and accidents and torture and disfigurement and drugging and poisoning and targeting and discrimination and millions of people gang stalking and "terrorizing' with attacks that are on a non-stop basis for years. "Ms>" Fonda has put endless videos of herself on my internet searches but that has stopped after I wrote a few posts about how I found her tv show distasteful for the reasons I have just elaborated. this means that she covertly supports and has profited off this exploitation rape and torture situation over me. Her good friend who created the Sundance movie circuit has also participated--at the moment the usual series of multi-pronged attacks is rending typing and writing and thinking nearly impossible.


There appears to be a sort of algorithm that the longer I attempt to type the worse the blocks become. 


I realize this sounds "bitter" but and however, in light and context of any conceivable Fassbinder movie I have to realize that my adulation of Fassbinder is perhaps due more to the fact that I have not watched him degenerate and "sell out" but I can clearly see it with so many from that generation of actors and filmmakers. I have to wonder how much influence this brainwashing and mind control oganization has been on these individuals and their public appearances and affinities. They sway with the current and backtrack on their former convictions like snorting lines of cocaine as one addiction and surplus dries up, the go on to the next like animals feeding at a trough.


My theory about Ms. Fondu is not due to conjecture but as I have no evidence to support my claim, I have to remain saying that her endless media performances plagued my internet for a long time just like the people also teleporting me. Perhaps she stood in the backdrop observing or watching the vieos of these actors raping and assaulting me while I was helpless, asleep and teleported drugged up so badly it is impossible to relate in just a few hacked and brainwave attacked sentences.


So much for Nazi feminists. But as for Rosa Luxemburg, there is no doubt she really was a threat and perhaps would have been more successful than her male counterparts in diffusing the appeal of National Socialism in Germany, if she had lived that long to fight the growing sensationalist organization of the NAZIS.

-------------


Society stands at the crossroads, and now in the USA the SAME GROUPS are vying for power as in her day (but not named as such back then). Now they must rely on brainwashing in the media, and the drugging of the population, combined with greed, selfishness and a total lack of concern about equality and freedom as expressed in the Constitution of the United States. Along with the openness of the media is the way that those fighting for "freedom" against racism, fascism and Totalitarianism can also use the media, but THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE MEDIA AND THE "LIBERAL" ACTORS WHO ARE AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID ARE PART OF THE SCHEMATA OF THE FASCIST NAZIS WHO CONTROL THEM AND PLAY YOUR BRAIN INTO A POLARIZED FICTION OF BALANCE IN THE US (and indeed around the world).








No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...