Friday, September 18, 2020

Time for some "Humor"? Every time I write about these creeps attacking me, I find the necessity to cover up the psychic stink with something fun or funny. Good thing that I can still accomplish finding fun things to laugh about, but it is not easy with mainstream media..

 ...and for the first time in a very long time (meaning a few months, as time speeds up while I remain in one frozen space and time frame, mentally from a paralyzed and detox healing situation stuck and glued into one spot day after day and fighting day after day to get anyone to stop this bigot Nazi hate group mafia supported Communist (perhaps) sponsored hate group, your stars and political icons to be stopped from hate crimes paid in full with endless attacks upon me on all sides perpetually day and night every moment in every space in everyplace on the planet without a second's pause) digressing now as I also fight to pound down to get this hacked and blocked keyboard to type out:


, the YouTube download video link for blogger is inoperable. I had to download this YouTube "anti-Nazi" video and am now going to insert it into this post (the blocking of the function is part of the Nazi/mafia cartel censorship operation aimed to destroy all fun, jollity, happiness, turn everything into a miserable narrow confined space of their hate paradigm aimed into my brain and body nearly every moment of existence. ) This is what I mean by them not being "fun" people. However, you can see them laughing and pumped up with hormones after they inflict murder operations and they glow from the soul and life energy they suck out from these terror torture operations. Their appearance afterwards has the facsimile to being something of a "happy" state. A parallel universe of psycho-hate turned into parasitic "fun" and "happiness". Otherwise known as Schadenfreude in German language.


This video is a slapstick spoof but very amusing and again, I have laughed once more over a non-commercial artistic video. You can see that choreography has been done well, a comedy and what feels like a feel-good relief to the real violence that football hools actually embrace in real life. In real life the "games" are a sanctuary for sublimated genocide entertainment spectacles. The video below gives the impression that there is some "fun" resistance but, however, my skepticism remains strong because in "real life" those who do want to defy Nazi culture, from within Germany itself, have to be very circumspect and cautious in doing so.

From my personal situation I see that not much is different at all not only for me as I attempt to write about hate crimes directed at me by the Americans who are  backed up by German Nazis, Italian Mafia, probably Russian Communists (of the genocidal branches of that pseudo-non-religious cult and sect) and whatever other hate groups have various other titles but belong essentially to the same global system. Systematic is the term BLM uses. Some of the BLM members attacking me are part of that very same "systematic" hate group that uses bigotry as their prime operational focus and justification for their hate crimes.


By definition, of course, a hate crime is racist, but I am just under the mind control miasma and can't think clearly while my brain is being blasted and blocked from cognitive functioning at it's own, real and natural state.


This is the fun, happy seemingly soothing and comforting fiction that people "like me" embrace as some semblance of a world that is not fully indoctrinated into hate crime mentality as the "gang stalking" is only a more technocratic form of universal hate crime methodology and operations.  The types of people I met in Germany who actually defended me in any way looked 'Normal" and did not stick out, did not advertise themselves politically in any way, dressed in very unobtrusive ways and were very subdued in their anti-Nazi activities.




When you look at this video below, the packed schweinshazen crowd thigh-to-thigh yelling like the fans at a movie premier screaming at the movie stars who are akin to a pantheon of Nazi symbols (black and white); the screaming throngs of violent, yelling zombies is akin to a political rally in the hopes that Nazism will become the New Order instead of some repressed sub-cult status and always redefined by humorous anti-Nazi skits, videos, movies, tweets and political posturing. Seeing the screeching throngs of "fans" it's like a tsunami of screaming aggressive deadly violent hooligans shouting as one surge of zombie hate aimed at this stupid game of kicking a stupid ball around into a goal. It's such a boring game it makes American football appear almost wonderfully interesting and sane in comparison.


More "not fun" creeple having "fun" by screaming hate spitting violence into the steaming stinking churning rancid air. 




================


My writing in the last few paragraphs above became distorted, simplified, grammatically incorrect. I was pounding down on keys with all my hand and finger strength. The attack on my brain turns my cognitive abilities more into emotional rants than any kind of real writing. I write about this all the time in every post because the devastation to my writing and the discrediting to my character this involves always angers me and I so much want to be able to express myself without physically having to pound down on keys and then see that all I have managed to write is rewritten by terrorist hackers operating for your major celebrity hate-mongering "liberals" who are funded by Nazi mafia cartels from Europe. Fascist Nazis, genocidal Communists--and don't I sound like a "conspiracy theory" ranting schizo (that is what "they" label me if given the chance). However, years of being teleported to them and seeing who and what groups and individuals are behind these superficial pundits of "alternative" "liberal" culture has shown me that they are just the facade being operated upon by extreme death cult "Right" operators who probably are billionaires pulling al the "strings".


The masses of screaming fans for this hate game, which I know most people around the world love--as they deride American Football which, in comparison, has at least some fantastic spectacle of artistic display involved in games. There are songs, dances, cheerleaders, mascots, fans are not so fanatical, it's more fun than fanatic as a diverted tactic for Nazi aggression disguised as a "game".


The same applies to the fans who scream at their most visible Nazi icons who represent this "artistic" faction of Nazi/mafia culture. 


My point is that I try to get out of their mainstream hate cultural movies, webpages, news disinfo sites, and as I attempt to do this, these same actors plague and pollute my every search and fun site with their photos inserted almost immediately into the content, destroying the fun alternative to their not-fun attacks upon me, which are generated by the huge contracts worth millions of dollars for this "experiment" in mind control involving rape, torture, teleportation, poisoning, drugging and etc etc all that I have been barely able to pound down and type under duress, death threats for writing anything, under non-stop hate situations surrounding me while my brain simultaneously is rendered incapable of understanding the hate directed at me--as I also am "forced" to laugh like it's a fun situation while I am being insulted and ripped off and barely able to fathom what isa happening, while I appear "normal" and behaving like nothing is wrong with my immediate functioning. 


As I wrote two posts ago, this is how politicians can be turned into virtual puppets for these sinister forces. This is happening RIGHT NOW as you all are a part of this hate situation reading this, it is very hard to get past your hacking blocks to my blog or anything I attempt to be able to reach the few human beings remaining who are not part of these creeple throngs of shouting fans supporting your fake liberal fascist Nazi movies, games and political venues screaming for their masters to allow them to once more MURDER IN THE STREETS WITH IMPUNITY, as "they" are doing now in America-==some are shouting "resistance" in the streets, and the "anti-fa" is just another facet of the fake "liberal" arm of the neo-fascist Nazi systematic program. They provide the justification for retaliation and more draconian responses to the "violence" that "Antifa" represents. I have also met some of the self-proclaimed "Antifa" denizens of Germany and America and they themselves have participated in this Nazi rape contract in order to promote their music, bands, bs propaganda merchandise for sale to the public masses of creeple who want a new fashion look to portray, which people like this also steal from people "like me". As I fight to type this it's impossible to get the thread of concentration so this paragraph is completely skewed and chaotic in theme. It just meanders because my brain and the laptop are both under extreme attack.

=============


I always get the ideas that are being blocked by the brain-mapping tech, once I walk away from the aimed targeting of my brain while I sit in this same spot typing at this malfunctioning laptop (which has the same malfunctioning breakdowns as all computers I log onto due to a global hacking terrorist operational arm of this "systematic' group assault).


One thing is that in addition to cutting into my foot, to the bone, every single night and I mean without fail--the terrorists are spraying fungus into the shoes I wear in this room so after cleaning the shoes, and going to sleep in endless sleep drugged states that never end, because I am ALWAYS being drugged into a near stupor and sitting in a paralyzed, drugged and poisoned state---my feet stink the shoes stink upon waking. My floor is littered with grime, debris and fungus as well, after I have cleaned it, upon waking the floor is caked with nasty stuff littered all over the floor. My body is of course damaged, sprayed with horrid greasy substances, as well as my hair being cut at creepy ugly misshapen angles so it resembles some ragged, destroyed thin and balding, endlessly stinking and greasy mess after having cleaned and perfumed it before going to bed, waking up to it in shreds, stinking, greasy, cut into, and my scalp always shorn to the scalp so I am partially balding as well. My refrigerator, after cleaning it with bleach, has brown grease smeared into the crevices after I wake up. But the stinking fluids which penetrate into the shoes, whatever the laboratories have created to infest my clothing remains soiled into the fibers of all clothing and shoe material--nothing gets the odors or the greasy substances out. I can spray and spray bleach, scrub, spray perfumed chemicals and perfumes and the shoes remain stinking and toxic and the odor of stench rises up and it infects my already severed feet so as to create blood poisoning--along with the daily stress levels that are a component of stealth murder/assassination. 


I just bought a new pair of "house shoes" which have rubber soles and are durable. I opened them today, and they were clean and I slept due to detox and upon waking, the shoes STINK so badly, just as the shoes I just had to throw away do after repeated cleaning--but the same exact stink now has penetrated into the brand new shoes I just put on today, which smelled fined just a few hours ago and now have a putrid sort of fungus substance that will not get out--after just a few hours of putting the shoes on, with clean socks (which have also been sprayed but I clean them and spray them, but the rubber material I use for these house shoes is more porous and thus the substances these mechanical arms that get through all the panels I have covered so completely in multiple layers but can never stop the arms from getting through sealed and bounded hooks tied at such a tensile strength that there is no movement possible and yet I wake up every day with my clothing/body and room saturated with chemicals that cannot wash out, despite all bleaches and cleaning fluids my feet are being cut to the bone, horrid toxic poisonous substances that stink with the stench that emanates from feet away--and so I write this asking this never-ending do-nothing readership to get these sick and disgusting parasites you all revere as your media and political "leaders" off me--they have to get their free huge promotions for inducing endless misery, hate and negativity plus deforming my body so I am completely covered in scars, blemishes, my body is crooked my hair is in tatters and balding my feet are deformed my skin has red pimples that erupt daily from the chemicals they lather onto my skin so I am scarred up from head to toe literally from their attacks. I am "disabled' from vertebrae that have been fractured and broken in thus manner, rendering me incapable of movement, with poisoning that has hardened into my muscles, spine, skeleton and into my viscerae. 


They need me to endlessly react to their hate skits and attacks that are murdering me, dismembering me, so I can't even find any relief when I surf the internet to try to have some kind of access to any external "normalcy" because they must inject their poison mind screw operations into my every movement in everything I do. I keep seeing ideas stolen by them, as they ensure I can't type out due to endless hacking and brain-alterations, but I am capable of writing only a few paragraphs perhaps, which are immediately stolen and turned into their "liberal" fake but really Nazi content replete with subliminal Nazi programming; and they keep going on and on in one disgusting sleazy ignorant rotten circuit of them, one sick parasite that is "famous" after the next, imitating and copying and stealing ideas--but they NEVER have anything interesting or intelligent to say to me whatsoever. They are told not to say anything, but after a few years and a few snippets of interviews of them, I see that they truly really actually HAVE NOTHING TO SAY that is unique, that is not a programmed response, and that is not a posturing bs media propaganda piece.


-------------


and now back to the video above, the long interview documentary about the Neo-Nazi Hooligan scene in Dortmund, a city I have never been to.


At 4 minutes into the video you can see that the camera crew and interviewer are at a train stop (a "U Bahn" stop, a street car stop). They make it known that within a few minutes they are being followed by Hooligans, or Neo-Nazis; and they film people standing observing them, peering down into their mobile phones--just as I have described on my Facebook page for years on how the "street theater" stalker terrorists operate. 


The documentary above realistically details exactly what I experience every time I go outside to do ANY SINGLE THING. Within a few minutes the stalkers show up, following and attacking the targets, which of course is me--with no one ever protecting me in any sense, anywhere, everywhere I am always alone surrounded by a few hundred people at any given large open space. The targets in this case are the film crew and the interviewer. Characteristically, the Neo-Nazi puts his hands up at the camera and violently brushes it aside, signifying violence if they continue filming. This is recurrent in American documentaries of media exposes of interviews with Nazis, this violent pushing away of cameras and threats to people who are filming these "Nazi hotspot" places. I essentially experience the exact same behavior, but more disguised as physical maneuvering of blocking my path, hitting me with elbows as they pass in crowded areas, huge groups of people walking into me from a side angle, all vector-driven software created, and blocking my path as they all stray into all areas of the space in front of me--blocking all access to getting around them. When I attempt to walk around them they block my path as if I am hitting them from behind--they stumble right in front of me so I have to hit them trying to get past them---then they begin to yell at me and etc


I am now pounding down so completely and unable to think any longer due to backspacing I cannot finish this post at this point. The keyboard is impossible to type on any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment