Friday, September 18, 2020

Time for some "Humor"? Every time I write about these creeps attacking me, I find the necessity to cover up the psychic stink with something fun or funny. Good thing that I can still accomplish finding fun things to laugh about, but it is not easy with mainstream media..

 ...and for the first time in a very long time (meaning a few months, as time speeds up while I remain in one frozen space and time frame, mentally from a paralyzed and detox healing situation stuck and glued into one spot day after day and fighting day after day to get anyone to stop this bigot Nazi hate group mafia supported Communist (perhaps) sponsored hate group, your stars and political icons to be stopped from hate crimes paid in full with endless attacks upon me on all sides perpetually day and night every moment in every space in everyplace on the planet without a second's pause) digressing now as I also fight to pound down to get this hacked and blocked keyboard to type out:


, the YouTube download video link for blogger is inoperable. I had to download this YouTube "anti-Nazi" video and am now going to insert it into this post (the blocking of the function is part of the Nazi/mafia cartel censorship operation aimed to destroy all fun, jollity, happiness, turn everything into a miserable narrow confined space of their hate paradigm aimed into my brain and body nearly every moment of existence. ) This is what I mean by them not being "fun" people. However, you can see them laughing and pumped up with hormones after they inflict murder operations and they glow from the soul and life energy they suck out from these terror torture operations. Their appearance afterwards has the facsimile to being something of a "happy" state. A parallel universe of psycho-hate turned into parasitic "fun" and "happiness". Otherwise known as Schadenfreude in German language.


This video is a slapstick spoof but very amusing and again, I have laughed once more over a non-commercial artistic video. You can see that choreography has been done well, a comedy and what feels like a feel-good relief to the real violence that football hools actually embrace in real life. In real life the "games" are a sanctuary for sublimated genocide entertainment spectacles. The video below gives the impression that there is some "fun" resistance but, however, my skepticism remains strong because in "real life" those who do want to defy Nazi culture, from within Germany itself, have to be very circumspect and cautious in doing so.

From my personal situation I see that not much is different at all not only for me as I attempt to write about hate crimes directed at me by the Americans who are  backed up by German Nazis, Italian Mafia, probably Russian Communists (of the genocidal branches of that pseudo-non-religious cult and sect) and whatever other hate groups have various other titles but belong essentially to the same global system. Systematic is the term BLM uses. Some of the BLM members attacking me are part of that very same "systematic" hate group that uses bigotry as their prime operational focus and justification for their hate crimes.


By definition, of course, a hate crime is racist, but I am just under the mind control miasma and can't think clearly while my brain is being blasted and blocked from cognitive functioning at it's own, real and natural state.


This is the fun, happy seemingly soothing and comforting fiction that people "like me" embrace as some semblance of a world that is not fully indoctrinated into hate crime mentality as the "gang stalking" is only a more technocratic form of universal hate crime methodology and operations.  The types of people I met in Germany who actually defended me in any way looked 'Normal" and did not stick out, did not advertise themselves politically in any way, dressed in very unobtrusive ways and were very subdued in their anti-Nazi activities.




When you look at this video below, the packed schweinshazen crowd thigh-to-thigh yelling like the fans at a movie premier screaming at the movie stars who are akin to a pantheon of Nazi symbols (black and white); the screaming throngs of violent, yelling zombies is akin to a political rally in the hopes that Nazism will become the New Order instead of some repressed sub-cult status and always redefined by humorous anti-Nazi skits, videos, movies, tweets and political posturing. Seeing the screeching throngs of "fans" it's like a tsunami of screaming aggressive deadly violent hooligans shouting as one surge of zombie hate aimed at this stupid game of kicking a stupid ball around into a goal. It's such a boring game it makes American football appear almost wonderfully interesting and sane in comparison.


More "not fun" creeple having "fun" by screaming hate spitting violence into the steaming stinking churning rancid air. 




================


My writing in the last few paragraphs above became distorted, simplified, grammatically incorrect. I was pounding down on keys with all my hand and finger strength. The attack on my brain turns my cognitive abilities more into emotional rants than any kind of real writing. I write about this all the time in every post because the devastation to my writing and the discrediting to my character this involves always angers me and I so much want to be able to express myself without physically having to pound down on keys and then see that all I have managed to write is rewritten by terrorist hackers operating for your major celebrity hate-mongering "liberals" who are funded by Nazi mafia cartels from Europe. Fascist Nazis, genocidal Communists--and don't I sound like a "conspiracy theory" ranting schizo (that is what "they" label me if given the chance). However, years of being teleported to them and seeing who and what groups and individuals are behind these superficial pundits of "alternative" "liberal" culture has shown me that they are just the facade being operated upon by extreme death cult "Right" operators who probably are billionaires pulling al the "strings".


The masses of screaming fans for this hate game, which I know most people around the world love--as they deride American Football which, in comparison, has at least some fantastic spectacle of artistic display involved in games. There are songs, dances, cheerleaders, mascots, fans are not so fanatical, it's more fun than fanatic as a diverted tactic for Nazi aggression disguised as a "game".


The same applies to the fans who scream at their most visible Nazi icons who represent this "artistic" faction of Nazi/mafia culture. 


My point is that I try to get out of their mainstream hate cultural movies, webpages, news disinfo sites, and as I attempt to do this, these same actors plague and pollute my every search and fun site with their photos inserted almost immediately into the content, destroying the fun alternative to their not-fun attacks upon me, which are generated by the huge contracts worth millions of dollars for this "experiment" in mind control involving rape, torture, teleportation, poisoning, drugging and etc etc all that I have been barely able to pound down and type under duress, death threats for writing anything, under non-stop hate situations surrounding me while my brain simultaneously is rendered incapable of understanding the hate directed at me--as I also am "forced" to laugh like it's a fun situation while I am being insulted and ripped off and barely able to fathom what isa happening, while I appear "normal" and behaving like nothing is wrong with my immediate functioning. 


As I wrote two posts ago, this is how politicians can be turned into virtual puppets for these sinister forces. This is happening RIGHT NOW as you all are a part of this hate situation reading this, it is very hard to get past your hacking blocks to my blog or anything I attempt to be able to reach the few human beings remaining who are not part of these creeple throngs of shouting fans supporting your fake liberal fascist Nazi movies, games and political venues screaming for their masters to allow them to once more MURDER IN THE STREETS WITH IMPUNITY, as "they" are doing now in America-==some are shouting "resistance" in the streets, and the "anti-fa" is just another facet of the fake "liberal" arm of the neo-fascist Nazi systematic program. They provide the justification for retaliation and more draconian responses to the "violence" that "Antifa" represents. I have also met some of the self-proclaimed "Antifa" denizens of Germany and America and they themselves have participated in this Nazi rape contract in order to promote their music, bands, bs propaganda merchandise for sale to the public masses of creeple who want a new fashion look to portray, which people like this also steal from people "like me". As I fight to type this it's impossible to get the thread of concentration so this paragraph is completely skewed and chaotic in theme. It just meanders because my brain and the laptop are both under extreme attack.

=============


I always get the ideas that are being blocked by the brain-mapping tech, once I walk away from the aimed targeting of my brain while I sit in this same spot typing at this malfunctioning laptop (which has the same malfunctioning breakdowns as all computers I log onto due to a global hacking terrorist operational arm of this "systematic' group assault).


One thing is that in addition to cutting into my foot, to the bone, every single night and I mean without fail--the terrorists are spraying fungus into the shoes I wear in this room so after cleaning the shoes, and going to sleep in endless sleep drugged states that never end, because I am ALWAYS being drugged into a near stupor and sitting in a paralyzed, drugged and poisoned state---my feet stink the shoes stink upon waking. My floor is littered with grime, debris and fungus as well, after I have cleaned it, upon waking the floor is caked with nasty stuff littered all over the floor. My body is of course damaged, sprayed with horrid greasy substances, as well as my hair being cut at creepy ugly misshapen angles so it resembles some ragged, destroyed thin and balding, endlessly stinking and greasy mess after having cleaned and perfumed it before going to bed, waking up to it in shreds, stinking, greasy, cut into, and my scalp always shorn to the scalp so I am partially balding as well. My refrigerator, after cleaning it with bleach, has brown grease smeared into the crevices after I wake up. But the stinking fluids which penetrate into the shoes, whatever the laboratories have created to infest my clothing remains soiled into the fibers of all clothing and shoe material--nothing gets the odors or the greasy substances out. I can spray and spray bleach, scrub, spray perfumed chemicals and perfumes and the shoes remain stinking and toxic and the odor of stench rises up and it infects my already severed feet so as to create blood poisoning--along with the daily stress levels that are a component of stealth murder/assassination. 


I just bought a new pair of "house shoes" which have rubber soles and are durable. I opened them today, and they were clean and I slept due to detox and upon waking, the shoes STINK so badly, just as the shoes I just had to throw away do after repeated cleaning--but the same exact stink now has penetrated into the brand new shoes I just put on today, which smelled fined just a few hours ago and now have a putrid sort of fungus substance that will not get out--after just a few hours of putting the shoes on, with clean socks (which have also been sprayed but I clean them and spray them, but the rubber material I use for these house shoes is more porous and thus the substances these mechanical arms that get through all the panels I have covered so completely in multiple layers but can never stop the arms from getting through sealed and bounded hooks tied at such a tensile strength that there is no movement possible and yet I wake up every day with my clothing/body and room saturated with chemicals that cannot wash out, despite all bleaches and cleaning fluids my feet are being cut to the bone, horrid toxic poisonous substances that stink with the stench that emanates from feet away--and so I write this asking this never-ending do-nothing readership to get these sick and disgusting parasites you all revere as your media and political "leaders" off me--they have to get their free huge promotions for inducing endless misery, hate and negativity plus deforming my body so I am completely covered in scars, blemishes, my body is crooked my hair is in tatters and balding my feet are deformed my skin has red pimples that erupt daily from the chemicals they lather onto my skin so I am scarred up from head to toe literally from their attacks. I am "disabled' from vertebrae that have been fractured and broken in thus manner, rendering me incapable of movement, with poisoning that has hardened into my muscles, spine, skeleton and into my viscerae. 


They need me to endlessly react to their hate skits and attacks that are murdering me, dismembering me, so I can't even find any relief when I surf the internet to try to have some kind of access to any external "normalcy" because they must inject their poison mind screw operations into my every movement in everything I do. I keep seeing ideas stolen by them, as they ensure I can't type out due to endless hacking and brain-alterations, but I am capable of writing only a few paragraphs perhaps, which are immediately stolen and turned into their "liberal" fake but really Nazi content replete with subliminal Nazi programming; and they keep going on and on in one disgusting sleazy ignorant rotten circuit of them, one sick parasite that is "famous" after the next, imitating and copying and stealing ideas--but they NEVER have anything interesting or intelligent to say to me whatsoever. They are told not to say anything, but after a few years and a few snippets of interviews of them, I see that they truly really actually HAVE NOTHING TO SAY that is unique, that is not a programmed response, and that is not a posturing bs media propaganda piece.


-------------


and now back to the video above, the long interview documentary about the Neo-Nazi Hooligan scene in Dortmund, a city I have never been to.


At 4 minutes into the video you can see that the camera crew and interviewer are at a train stop (a "U Bahn" stop, a street car stop). They make it known that within a few minutes they are being followed by Hooligans, or Neo-Nazis; and they film people standing observing them, peering down into their mobile phones--just as I have described on my Facebook page for years on how the "street theater" stalker terrorists operate. 


The documentary above realistically details exactly what I experience every time I go outside to do ANY SINGLE THING. Within a few minutes the stalkers show up, following and attacking the targets, which of course is me--with no one ever protecting me in any sense, anywhere, everywhere I am always alone surrounded by a few hundred people at any given large open space. The targets in this case are the film crew and the interviewer. Characteristically, the Neo-Nazi puts his hands up at the camera and violently brushes it aside, signifying violence if they continue filming. This is recurrent in American documentaries of media exposes of interviews with Nazis, this violent pushing away of cameras and threats to people who are filming these "Nazi hotspot" places. I essentially experience the exact same behavior, but more disguised as physical maneuvering of blocking my path, hitting me with elbows as they pass in crowded areas, huge groups of people walking into me from a side angle, all vector-driven software created, and blocking my path as they all stray into all areas of the space in front of me--blocking all access to getting around them. When I attempt to walk around them they block my path as if I am hitting them from behind--they stumble right in front of me so I have to hit them trying to get past them---then they begin to yell at me and etc


I am now pounding down so completely and unable to think any longer due to backspacing I cannot finish this post at this point. The keyboard is impossible to type on any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...