Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Creepy iteration of 2016: "liberal" "alternative" celebrities participating with extremist "right" factions in teleporting/torturing slowly murdering me are putting out their "so liberal" facades for the election campaign once more.

 THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS!!!!


In reality, they hang together and torture together for the same media blitz prizes awarded to the most vile abuser and attacker upon me. Left working with Right--or I mean, subterfuge "liberal" operating as the facade of "opposition" to "right" (fascism) power all hanging in the luxury mansions when they teleport me as one, friendly group, all operating TOGETHER. 


Seeing the media blitz carnival circus is more revolting this time around as I have four more years experience with being tortured and in this teleportation state, watching them all operate TOGETHER AS FRIENDS (AND "BROS"). 


Just having written this post puts me at jeopardy of inflicted violence by "them", the huge ever-expanding group of "celebrities" and their minions and all the unnamed not famous (or I don't know them) personalities helping to attack me in these teleportation psycho-skits they all laugh about inflicting upon me sleeping state.


But watching and seeing the carnage of the media blitzkrieg upon the minds of the viewers and consumers of this facade---seeing people who attack me so their "Hated" anti-choice candidate will endorse their fake news stances about how they are protesting and fighting for black, gay, trans, and every other "liberal" cause in the mediasphere possible, anything that could potentially sell


handed out like candy to the by now huge throng of actors participating in this crime against me, so many have participated who claim they are fighting the bad influence of the personality that has endorsed their current rise up to fame because they are FAKE FAKE FAKE AND THIS SHOULD BY NOW NOT COME AS NEWS TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ MY POSTS. All hese years of this. Seeing it once more. I tell myself to just sort of close my eyes until the election is over. Do not look at the media YouTube videos plaguing the internet (as I have no television). But I am tempted and open the Pandora's Box and see the very same odious personalities whohave stolen ideas from my drugged up ranting, verbatim words and concepts I wrote, or people who have physically assaulted me, threatened me ,are so "liberal" and anti--you -know-who for this next season of game-changing plays for media polarization that really has only one side and is a farcical dystopian creation that no one can recognize as such.


Now hacking is making typing impossible, my brain always under attack at all moment I type on the internet (or talk to anyone in any form, anywhere, at any time, everywhere),


The censorship silencing and above all, the discrediting never ends as I fight to express myself in any credible form. I have years experience in graduate school, and cannot ever access my true potential for writing due to these impediments imposed upon me by this terror operation that these "liberal" actors are covertly endorsing, participating in, the hate from them--especially some of the blacks who are "fighting" racism endlessly screaming and singing and "fighting" against it for million dollar media contracts and movie deals.


One of them , a white female of the more sinister Nazi appearance who shifted from her conservative neo-bigot personality appearance now has changed to fit into the "alternative" genre, who has stolen verbatim VERBATIM words I wrote on Facebook maybe half a year ago or a bit longer--endless photos of her infect my laptop and her smug and greasy nasty ugly  hate smile, put alongside the personality they are all claiming they are fighting so hard to oppose--who is endorsing them stealing from me, who is protecting them in these crimes and they are being propelled into these positions to somehow undermine any real opposition.


I tell myself to wait and just blank out all the mess of this situation and just hope that my choice will win" instead of another electoral college disaster fiasco malfeasance situation...once again will this happen once again as the cycle is now ramping up the fakes are putting out their news about how they are endorsing the "liberal" candidate and I see fake after fake who has teleported and attacked me in the line-ups of the "alternative" pundits who are famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stinking filth sprayed into areas I just cleaned. Hackers just froze the desktop for the 8th time in less than 2 hours. Every time I begin to write about their crimes they block all functionality in the midst of writing a potent senntence.//cleaning stinking dirty debris scattered all over my patio, with clumps of hair, little pieces of decorations I pasted onto objects, clumps of dirt after nothing happens but me being inside after having cleaned earlier. Then cleaning stinking filthy clothing which I have never worn, but was new when I got it--stinking sprayed while I as out of this room or while I was in it and sleeping and incognizant of their mechanical arm sabotage of my every item in my vicinity they can spray, make stinking, broken and ugly while mutilating ;my body without end so it's coated and covered with sliced blemished destroyed corrugated skin broken bones most hair gone etc etc tears streaming out of my eyes perpetually day and night for 20 years which newsom recalled in his administration of nazi rancid injustice towards me and he is still there profiting and exploiting abusing having me tortured he gets his next interview for presidency out of it his wife gets another "feminist" blonde nazi heroic christian vanity project to augment the nazi rise to power of the demo-rat party candidate making jokes as his campaign platform plus a repeat of slogans.//Another area I had cleaned earlier bestrewn with sticky mess that adheres to my skin along with hair pieces which were scattered in the oily and greasy sticky stuff but sprayed finely into the area, which is black underneath the ground which I had decorated after they slashed and made the floor dirty they then sprayed literally with black paint substance stuff which of course nothing gets out, it won't even begin to rub off. This is all over the completely mauled floor. Oh, while I must fight to get any words out as hacking to the keyboard makes typing without typos impossible, literally---they underline with spell check more "sophisticated" vocabulary I use so any higher elevation of my verbal skills is daunted or stopped as much as possible. //My body STILL bloated with a hard, literal bulge of poisons on my left side but extending all over my back to form a shelf structure that NEVER comes out just fighting it daily for 20 years and fighting to stop the bloating poisoning for over 30 years and fighting to get health care for over 40 years and fighting to not be attacked, whether conscious of the attack or not but getting away from pigs who exploited me using drugging and mind control obfuscation of wary consternation of threats to my environment--all is blanked out so stinking and dirty creeps can inflict and pour their hate and racist animosity at me including women of course whoa re also rapist nazis even when they are jewish, black or whatever skin color, shape or nationality.//THe filthy sick dirty celebrities NONE OF WHOM I ever, ever ever wanted any proximity to just in drugged malleable state I watch the crap they hack onto my youtube while I sit in utter sickness detoxing from the poison they and everybody else had dumped poured pounded injected and otherwise inflicted upon me without my awareness as they smiled and handed me plates of poison and drinks of rape. //

  The marginally apt celebrities who are relished like some condiment the society of hate can't stop gorging on as if a main course subs...