Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Creepy iteration of 2016: "liberal" "alternative" celebrities participating with extremist "right" factions in teleporting/torturing slowly murdering me are putting out their "so liberal" facades for the election campaign once more.

 THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS!!!!


In reality, they hang together and torture together for the same media blitz prizes awarded to the most vile abuser and attacker upon me. Left working with Right--or I mean, subterfuge "liberal" operating as the facade of "opposition" to "right" (fascism) power all hanging in the luxury mansions when they teleport me as one, friendly group, all operating TOGETHER. 


Seeing the media blitz carnival circus is more revolting this time around as I have four more years experience with being tortured and in this teleportation state, watching them all operate TOGETHER AS FRIENDS (AND "BROS"). 


Just having written this post puts me at jeopardy of inflicted violence by "them", the huge ever-expanding group of "celebrities" and their minions and all the unnamed not famous (or I don't know them) personalities helping to attack me in these teleportation psycho-skits they all laugh about inflicting upon me sleeping state.


But watching and seeing the carnage of the media blitzkrieg upon the minds of the viewers and consumers of this facade---seeing people who attack me so their "Hated" anti-choice candidate will endorse their fake news stances about how they are protesting and fighting for black, gay, trans, and every other "liberal" cause in the mediasphere possible, anything that could potentially sell


handed out like candy to the by now huge throng of actors participating in this crime against me, so many have participated who claim they are fighting the bad influence of the personality that has endorsed their current rise up to fame because they are FAKE FAKE FAKE AND THIS SHOULD BY NOW NOT COME AS NEWS TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ MY POSTS. All hese years of this. Seeing it once more. I tell myself to just sort of close my eyes until the election is over. Do not look at the media YouTube videos plaguing the internet (as I have no television). But I am tempted and open the Pandora's Box and see the very same odious personalities whohave stolen ideas from my drugged up ranting, verbatim words and concepts I wrote, or people who have physically assaulted me, threatened me ,are so "liberal" and anti--you -know-who for this next season of game-changing plays for media polarization that really has only one side and is a farcical dystopian creation that no one can recognize as such.


Now hacking is making typing impossible, my brain always under attack at all moment I type on the internet (or talk to anyone in any form, anywhere, at any time, everywhere),


The censorship silencing and above all, the discrediting never ends as I fight to express myself in any credible form. I have years experience in graduate school, and cannot ever access my true potential for writing due to these impediments imposed upon me by this terror operation that these "liberal" actors are covertly endorsing, participating in, the hate from them--especially some of the blacks who are "fighting" racism endlessly screaming and singing and "fighting" against it for million dollar media contracts and movie deals.


One of them , a white female of the more sinister Nazi appearance who shifted from her conservative neo-bigot personality appearance now has changed to fit into the "alternative" genre, who has stolen verbatim VERBATIM words I wrote on Facebook maybe half a year ago or a bit longer--endless photos of her infect my laptop and her smug and greasy nasty ugly  hate smile, put alongside the personality they are all claiming they are fighting so hard to oppose--who is endorsing them stealing from me, who is protecting them in these crimes and they are being propelled into these positions to somehow undermine any real opposition.


I tell myself to wait and just blank out all the mess of this situation and just hope that my choice will win" instead of another electoral college disaster fiasco malfeasance situation...once again will this happen once again as the cycle is now ramping up the fakes are putting out their news about how they are endorsing the "liberal" candidate and I see fake after fake who has teleported and attacked me in the line-ups of the "alternative" pundits who are famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment