Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Creepy iteration of 2016: "liberal" "alternative" celebrities participating with extremist "right" factions in teleporting/torturing slowly murdering me are putting out their "so liberal" facades for the election campaign once more.

 THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS!!!!


In reality, they hang together and torture together for the same media blitz prizes awarded to the most vile abuser and attacker upon me. Left working with Right--or I mean, subterfuge "liberal" operating as the facade of "opposition" to "right" (fascism) power all hanging in the luxury mansions when they teleport me as one, friendly group, all operating TOGETHER. 


Seeing the media blitz carnival circus is more revolting this time around as I have four more years experience with being tortured and in this teleportation state, watching them all operate TOGETHER AS FRIENDS (AND "BROS"). 


Just having written this post puts me at jeopardy of inflicted violence by "them", the huge ever-expanding group of "celebrities" and their minions and all the unnamed not famous (or I don't know them) personalities helping to attack me in these teleportation psycho-skits they all laugh about inflicting upon me sleeping state.


But watching and seeing the carnage of the media blitzkrieg upon the minds of the viewers and consumers of this facade---seeing people who attack me so their "Hated" anti-choice candidate will endorse their fake news stances about how they are protesting and fighting for black, gay, trans, and every other "liberal" cause in the mediasphere possible, anything that could potentially sell


handed out like candy to the by now huge throng of actors participating in this crime against me, so many have participated who claim they are fighting the bad influence of the personality that has endorsed their current rise up to fame because they are FAKE FAKE FAKE AND THIS SHOULD BY NOW NOT COME AS NEWS TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ MY POSTS. All hese years of this. Seeing it once more. I tell myself to just sort of close my eyes until the election is over. Do not look at the media YouTube videos plaguing the internet (as I have no television). But I am tempted and open the Pandora's Box and see the very same odious personalities whohave stolen ideas from my drugged up ranting, verbatim words and concepts I wrote, or people who have physically assaulted me, threatened me ,are so "liberal" and anti--you -know-who for this next season of game-changing plays for media polarization that really has only one side and is a farcical dystopian creation that no one can recognize as such.


Now hacking is making typing impossible, my brain always under attack at all moment I type on the internet (or talk to anyone in any form, anywhere, at any time, everywhere),


The censorship silencing and above all, the discrediting never ends as I fight to express myself in any credible form. I have years experience in graduate school, and cannot ever access my true potential for writing due to these impediments imposed upon me by this terror operation that these "liberal" actors are covertly endorsing, participating in, the hate from them--especially some of the blacks who are "fighting" racism endlessly screaming and singing and "fighting" against it for million dollar media contracts and movie deals.


One of them , a white female of the more sinister Nazi appearance who shifted from her conservative neo-bigot personality appearance now has changed to fit into the "alternative" genre, who has stolen verbatim VERBATIM words I wrote on Facebook maybe half a year ago or a bit longer--endless photos of her infect my laptop and her smug and greasy nasty ugly  hate smile, put alongside the personality they are all claiming they are fighting so hard to oppose--who is endorsing them stealing from me, who is protecting them in these crimes and they are being propelled into these positions to somehow undermine any real opposition.


I tell myself to wait and just blank out all the mess of this situation and just hope that my choice will win" instead of another electoral college disaster fiasco malfeasance situation...once again will this happen once again as the cycle is now ramping up the fakes are putting out their news about how they are endorsing the "liberal" candidate and I see fake after fake who has teleported and attacked me in the line-ups of the "alternative" pundits who are famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...