Saturday, September 19, 2020

STREET JUSTICE from The Rake (musician):The version I prefer to the ending of this Street Justice rap is NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE--still a far cry of justice to the fantasy hypothetical Hollywood ending where the vigilante gets away and the police are exposed....


I AM GEORGE FLOYD BUT I AM SILENCED AND IGNORED BY ALL PROTEST ORGANIZATIONS!!!!





 I consider this song to have a sad ending. It should be after the street justice, the "protagonist" rapper  walks away from his justice breathing in the sweet air even if it's tainted by corrupt odors lingering in the stagnant air of perpetual injustice and the spirits hovering in the tempid air smoldering with indignatious effect.


NO JUSTICE NO PEACE for the evil-doers *means the criminal  justice system and the police in so many cases, and the thought for today as I have just listened to this song for the first time and it rings so sad at the end. I find the ending unjust and that the fiction should be that the righteous rape victim and her spouse should be able to defend themselves as the rapists got off "scott-free" by the police and courts, threatened to murder the victims for having brought the case to court. You can hear the rest.


It is as alwasy impossible to type. The hackers have inserted a new malware so the space bar is non-functional. I must literally pound down with my entire hand to get the space bar to operate at all. 


Yesterday, while I was in the usual drugged up state, teleported and sick from detox, I had been thinking of the many rapists and users and haters who have teleported me and who are partners with their seeming enemy in the public false dichotomy of opposition. They all operate as a team. I had thought of fun jokes and names to call these people, simply mentally. They have overseen my body disfiguration, my toe is broken my body is sliced and cut into every night I sleep unable to wake up or defend myself. They have ordered their minions to pour fungus, mold and toxic substances in my home, food, ears, vagina, hair, all furniture, all closets, the floor--every single day and many times per day--now for over 8 years. All I do is perpetually clean and fight to save my body and life. I was teleported to one of the big figures who has me under non-stop surveillance, and asked me to repeat the silly names and concepts (as humorous political commentary) and upon doing so, he gave a deadly frown and last night I was teleported to a skit of my cat having been killed. This is their Trump  card, killing my cat,  and making me homeless,threatening to murder me, threatening me with homelessness, blocking all financial avenues for self-sustained survival and that includes any health care that might have expedited healing instead of me struggling to guess on a subpoverty level how to eliminate toxic poisons that have hardened into rock-hard substances glued into my body--going on 10 years of this while they have me tortured day and night to break down my immune system, while poisoning my body and food and home and forcing meto have to live in a place where I must seal off all fresh air all night and thus I am forced to breathe in toxic fungus and mold night after night--8 years and plus non-stop torture with every kind of remote weapon to my heart,my body, my eyes


and writing a joke entailed a death threat to my cat


but, only white males and the fake opposition may produce any sort of comedy skit about these people, silly jokes which make people guffaw at the outlandish gaffes and performances of these people. The worst Hollywood rapists and racists are NEVER referred to in any YouTube conspiracy theory channel that I have ever seen (usually the theories are aimed at black entertainers or other "minorities")


thoughts and ideas I have written have been stolen by this one-sided "bipartisan" oppositional team in media and politics, but of course I get  absolutely no credit and not only that, but tortured for having written any controversial ideas after the "comedic" critics make their media joke skits about the same personalities--of course, what I have written is always skewed at vital junctures of concept to fit into the truly non-threatening and laughable anti-oppositional cohesion of these openly anti-thetical oppositional  groups and personalities. 


I include this song, but with the ending reversed myself that this man who gets street justice is not waiting in calm for the police to take him away, after the police allowed rapists and violators to get away due to "technicalities" and let them  threaten to  murder the people who brought them to court in an attempt to garner any JUSTICE.


And I know this well myself. I brought a team of 8 people who were sharing a 2-bedroom apartment who were viciously attacking me when I lived in Miami, (they were all associated with the Italian terrorist I have been writing so much about lately because he never stops attacking me nearly 20 years later and I have only made one single gesture of any approach towards him, asking for help against what I thought was a South Beach stalker following me throughout the planet)

The keyboard is completely inoperable and really impossible to pound down on.


I took the terrorists to court in Miami, the judge and the bailiff literally attacked me, the bailiff began threatening me as the judge dismissed my "stalking and vandalism" charge, dropped the case smiling at the perpetrators as I walked out of court (alone, of course, as with now, not one single human being will ever defend me unless they can get something of benefit out of betraying and exploiting me while they partner with the terrorist criminals) and so, alone walking out  of court where justice was turned into a cheap and tawdry circus, the bailiff began yelling at me while I was drugged into a stunned silence. 


It is too impossible to pound down on these keys any longer. 


LET THERE BE JUSTICE AND NO  PEACE FOR THESE TERRORISTS, THEIR  ORGANIZATION, THE GANG STALKING TEAMS AND THOSE OF THE WEALTHY WHO FUND, SUPPORT AND PROTECT THIS HATE SYSTEM WHICH KEEPS THE GUILTY WALKING AWAY FROM EVERY CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST ME AND ALL THE OTHERS---MANY ARE DEAD, MANY MORE WILL BE ASSASSINATED BY THIS ORGANIZATION BEFORE THE "MASSES" FINALLY TRY TO BEGIN TO NOT PARTICIPATE AND STOP THIS  SICK DEATH SQUAD ENTITY, THAT ALMOST ALL OF YOU READING THIS ARE MEMBERS OF.


How long will it take for this pandemic of filthy and dirty terrorists to poison your life to  the point that you are screaming for justice instead of laughing while you enjoy watching the "entertainment" of people like "me" being tortured slowly to death--in full view,as you all cheer it on, because you can only tolerate your bigot Nazis to represent the media and politics--that includes the indoctrinated blacks and Jews and Latinos and Asians and whatever other "subcultures" there are who play their roles of fake opposition?


Too hard to pound down, and the terrorists are going to rewrite what I have been struggling to pound down for so long it takes to write what I really could have written in less than 10 minutes if not blocked by this malware and hacking, to silence me, so these parasites can steal more ideas because I wake up every morning with my body cut and bruised and chemicals smeared into my hair and skin--every single day they damage my body in multiple places, have made my legs and hips crooked so the bones are now crooked, vertebrae have been crushed, my food drugged and poisoned daily---my clothing and furniture stinking and re-sprayed every single night and any time during the day they  can. My cabinets are hooked from inside and outside with multiple hooks, rope attacking allcorners, rubber matting stuffed into all the openings which cover all thecabinets as this was a deliberate entry point and the cabinets were cut to close crookedly with spaces for mechanical arms to  get through. They push down the rubber matting and then re-insert it.


Years of writing about these illegal activities which go on and on for years and years as the "most important" people in H-wood and the US Executive remain waiting in line to get promotions for offering "help" only to have my body mutilated as they order their minions to break my body with poisoning and slashing and cutting and destroying my fingers, toes, my hair, my immune system, everything is stinking and broken in this room my clothing isdisgusting and I can't wash out their stinking chemicals.


I have written of my mail being blocked, and lo and behold: this has happened on a larger scale to the rest of the American society. Could that mean that your assumption that these attacks upon me were never going to happen to protected and "superior" you actually a wrong assumption on your do-nothing paradigm? 


When you see injustice towards someone as in what has been allowed to happen to me for years and years with ZERO people coming forward to denounce the perpetrators or assist me as this endless target, then you will see that eventually the attacks will also happen to you or people you love. Even those who are part of the upper echelon might  experience these attacks perpetrated upon me but in many other guises.


Do not let these injustices continue to me, or anybody else. How many more people will be murdered by this organization while you all defend your 'friends" who promote you who are enacting these  crimes or are members of these organizations? (most of you are members too).


too hard to pound down endlessly at this point. I am censored and silenced by hackers blocking the keys, by my brain being attacked by brain-altering technology, and by your complicity  in your silence of this silencing. The people who are perusing my posts to obtain ideas and then reformulate them into watered down versions of these concepts are the guilty as well and they sneer at me in hate, offer sexual debasement gestures and implied threats (the r-word and then if they can they commit this crime, and then are promoted just like the rest of the huge group of pig apes of your planet of the scum who you all defend as your friends). I am now digressing into a hate rant, knowing that discredits me so it is time to stop fighting with all my hand strength to pound down on the space bar and then backspace to correct).


How I wish the upcoming election would stop this crime against me.How sick I am of the regurgitation of the same criminals being successively put into power, through their friends or through using this tech to influence their friends with drugging and subliminal coercion and I know of course they are all backed up by Nazi mafia racist Communist and many other very violent organizations--mostly foreign-controlled and fighting to create a completely stifled controlled system that emulates feudal Medieval Europe with any new ideas stolen or blocked with state-sponsored murders and public assassinations--which my case is at this point because so many people are involved with this targeting of me,this is a silenced witch hunt assassination situation aimed at me with silencing and obscuring of all justice for this plight that has been forced upon me with absolutely NO JUSTICE whatsoever.

--------------


STREET JUSTICE AND NO POLICE AT THE HAPPY ENDING (my ending I wrote of above)


not that sad ending of this song, but it's what I am encountering now and have been experiencing for so long. I have a more optimistic approach to the ending of this hate crime that has not been ranked  as "important" because it is not happening visibly for cameras to catch in the middle of the street. I belong to no group or organization and thus, I have no backup. It is important to understand that these crimes that I detail about the terror operations against me, are only PRECURSORS to larger attack and murder operations that are now making news, but I am always neglected and thus what I write  remains as if my situation  issome unimportant situation that bears no resemblance to the larger attacks upon masses of people who once and still are happily and willingly participating in terror operations, all covert, upon me.


Now I end this because it's so impossible to get anything out my hands are actually weak from all this poisoning and hard poison coming out of my body daily--muscles, cells, skin, tissue are latched to the poison, and thus my body is being ripped out daily, but often in microscopic level but nevertheless it rips my strength and muscle structure. My muscles are deteriorated and stagnant and I  remain unable to do miniscule stretches.


STREET JUSTICE AND NO PEACE FOR THE CRIINAL ORGANIZATION ATTACKING ME (and you too, now or in the future, even if you believe you are entitled you could be next if one of your friends wants to rob or steal something from you, which could also include people you love, as they can force a sensation of being deeply in "love" with people you do not even like in any form or sense.


LET THERE BE JUSTICE!!!! Real justice, not "their" system of injustice.

----------------------


I just want to pound down to add this again: the terrorists have pulled my left large toe out of the socket of the bone structure so the toe is at a 75-degree angle pointing into the other smaller toes. This was done last month or around that time frame--the bones are being  pushed out of alignment and also, the terrorists are cutting the skin webbing to the bone between the broken and disjoined toe and the 2nd toe literally night-after-night. This again has been ongoing for more than 8 years. There is never any blood they have blocked blood flow. I began sleeping in socks but they insert the mechanical arms through the panels, through the silicone coating around all the edges of the panels, the paper glued and taped into the cupboard panels, the hooks tied to secure all the angles, the corners and the middle parts of the panels--with my subpoverty income and the injuries to my spine and the hard poison rendering me incapable of the slightest exercise--this two-years of fighting to stop this disfiguration and destruction of my body has left me with no money for food, my body ripped slightly from the exertion, and it still does not stop these attacks. This is a fun joke and exercise in "power" done by those who have taken oaths to protect the American people, who operate with vicious Nazis and mafia from foreign, formerly open fascist Nazi and genocidal countries--who are in front power positions and operate from behind the scenes, and I have only been exposed to a few of them but the actors and politicians attacking me are obviously puppets performing their hate crime roles at me and every single one of them finds attending Paris fashion week up much higher priority than in following the law.


Many minutes fighting to correct the typo inserts by hackers, and they will simply re-insert them after I click on the publish tab.


--------------






I  could not finish this because my brain is under so much attack, my brain is under so much attack to silence and always to discredit me:

I sleep with socks on my feet to try to block the mechanical arms from incisions into my skin to the bone, with stinking fungus and rotten foul substances smeared on my shoes that I must wear all the time in this room (rubber shoes) because the floor is sprinkled with grime and dirt and debris every single night while I sleep at asll. There is an entire repetition of attacks that deployed against my possessions and my body and health every single night--

I have been putting tape and swabs of cotton in the infected and severed area--the surveillance notes all that and does all they can to override my defense systems, which are flimsy and very shoddy on my part as I am not trained, do not know where or how they are getting in I can only surmise and fight to stop every opening, panel and crack in these doors, panels, ceiling, floor, etc

I also try to stop the insertion of metal objects and things inserted into my body and chemicals which make my skin erupt in red pimples--daily as well to leave my entire body covered in slashes, bruises, scars, etc my hair also balding because they cut that out and smear absolutely damaging chemicals  in my hair and scalp every single night as well. I sleep with a cap on, which is always pulled up when I wake up in the morning. I have been taping packaging tape around the cuticles that have been inserted with objects and slashed and cut into for years,I wind tape around these areas, put on tight polyester socks which stick to my hand, and then cover all that up with another pair of socks. They get through all of this and I wake up every morning with my body damagedand being destroyed, injured irreparably every single day. 

LET THERE BE JUSTICE AND NO PEACE FOR THESE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS and famous personalities screaming that they are defending feminism, are anti-racist, are pro-Democracy, are Progressives, are activists--they operate with the worst of the fascists as the oppositional arm of their entire tirade facade spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment