Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Copied from my Facebook post--which turned into a very short essay on mind programming in the media and in politics--but it is impossible to type on this hacked keyboard so it's all confuscated blocked hacked rewritten filled with spelling errors which appear after I publish--etc. All will be scrutinized by the very people I refer to indirectly here for concepts or sentences to verbatim steal.

 Again the non-stop hammering on the wall in the studio has re-commenced. This pounding, drilling that extends for hours each day has lasted a total of 6 months in the last 2 years.

Because the keyboard is now so painful to pound down on any longer, as the nighttime terrorist stalkers put an injury on my right thumb, Ican't pound down on the keys any longer.

The hammering today has gone on non-stop, literally 20 beats per minute, and there appears to be no end. THey have pounded on the walls and ceiling in the tiny microstudio beneath mine, in the past 2 years--a 8 hours a day for a total of 6 months.

When I place a complaint with the landlord, he claims that the "management" denies that any noise has occurred and that there has been no pounding or hammering.

--------------

Just prior to all the recent awards ceremonies, my YouTube front page was littered with the actors and singers who were vying for top awards. The list of high-profile names and faces out of H-wood and those in the political sphere who have teleported or put in endless videos with triggering content continues in a non-stop frantic pace. It would require a workable keyboard to explain how this has been accomplished--as I re-read my post today I see that there appear to be few mistakes--I do backspace and correct whenever I see an inserted hack typos, but I think the hackers, as a counterintuitive attack aimed at further discrediting, are also now not putting in as many mistakes as they formerly have, or there may be some other rationale--but trust me when I write that the keyboard is like a grinding workout for my fingers and hand to the point of creating blisters and harming my bones by pounding down like this--


I want to add here, as I am not going to re-read and retype and rewrite more of this post any longer today, as the hackers delete one or two important words in sentences which through the deletion obscure meaning or change the information so the essence of the idea has been changed or deleted: one correction I only "remembered" after having gotten off this chair and out of the damaging attack of this remote brain-altering tcch,is that the name of the awards organization judges is called the Board of Governors, but that was completely blanked out of my brain--I could only access one word of the entire phrase--and this  happens often in my writing that my brain is literally jumping from the intended flow of words into a scattered representation. Also, I want to edit in that the festival (white, blonde male) has been using a system of triggering that many of these most aggressive (read "violent" ) attackers use, but because this system of triggering (to get my attention and focus on how they are stalking me when I am driving) would make me sound "delusional" and thus I cannot describe it here without risk of great discrediting.


I cannot pound down this is very painful. I just threw away a new keyboard two weeks ago. This one is now impossible to use. I am throwing away stinking shoes and lighting and clothing in huge bags at least once a week. This group has forced me to live on less than $700 a month for EVERY SINGLE THING PER month--but they are torturing me to obtain ideas for their multi-million dollar media output,their racist facade that they are "alternative" and "care" about racism is an atrocious sick joke. I see in the Emmy Award and all the other recent awards the faces smiling of the list of the many who have participated in this rape and dismemberment and torture scheme on me, which none of them will admit in any form is a crime, but instead rather they behave with the stiff hate behavior claiming that this is their entitlement--they do not use those exact words, they act the words.


This is the end of the retyping and fighting topound down. It is impossible to get this out.


 since the Emmy's were announced, the ones who were nominated have since stopped putting the videos of their boring English (country) poetry sessions with the one plastic surgery H-wood English celebrity, and a bunch off frumpy "intellectuals" reading extremely tedious lines of poetry. Her endless videos have stopped polluting my YouTube page since the Emmy's were announced. There is no respite however since there are a never-ending circuit of them appearing and it is not random YouTube search results.

They absolutely disgust me how I want to surf the internet without their rotten faces and creepy fake media personalities, which I only know are a complete fraud at this point and I only see absolutely ugly and sinister parasites they are revolting I can't get on any page without some advertisement or link to their rotten media output.


-----------------------

Again the non-stop hammering on the wall in the studio has re-commenced. This pounding, drilling that extends for hours each day has lasted a total of 6 months in the last 2 years.

Because the keyboard is now so painful to pound down on any longer, as the nighttime terrorist stalkers put an injury on my right thumb, Ican't pound down on the keys any longer.

The hammering today has gone on non-stop, literally 20 beats per minute, and there appears to be no end. THey have pounded on the walls and ceiling in the tiny microstudio beneath mine, in the past 2 years--a 8 hours a day for a total of 6 months.

When I place a complaint with the landlord, he claims that the "management" denies that any noise has occurred and that there has been no pounding or hammering.

--------------

Just prior to all the recent awards ceremonies, my YouTube front page was littered with the actors and singers who were vying for top awards. The list of high-proflie names continues in a non-stop frantic pace, but since the Emmy's the ones who were nominated have since stopped putting the videos of their boring English (country) poetry sessions with the one plastic surgery H-wood English celebrity, and a bunch off frumpy "intellectuals" reading extremely tedious lines of poetry. Her endless videos have stopped polluting my YouTube page since the Emmy's were announced. There is no respite however since there are a never-ending circuit of them appearing and it is not random YouTube search results.

They absolutely disgust me how I want to surf the internet without their rotten faces and creepy fake media personalities, which I only know are a complete fraud at this point and I only see absolutely ugly and sinister parasites they are revolting I can't get on any page without some advertisement or link to their rotten media output.


----------------------------


It is impossible to concentrate to write well also while my brain is likewise under technological attack. I can feel it with the dizziness, inability to "remember" what I was going to type. Getting lost in tangents in the middle of sentences I am fighting to pound down. I would like to write more but I am being completely silenced by these attacks; censored. The actors and some of the political commentators, i.e on Facebook, whose faces appear and keep popping up although I have not subscribed--my words verbatim repeated--words I have barely managed to type out as I sit in drugged paralyzed sickness . I can't fight to pound down any longer

----------------------


When I wrote of this actor/director who runs an "alternative" (to H-wood) movie festival, the blonde white male---many actors, writers and people involved with this hate crime of teleportation (they all demand to know why I think what they are doing--all felony crimes--raping, torturing, dismembering, stealing, and many other crimes ON A DAILY BASIS FOR YEARS--but they all demand me to answer what my problem is with their behavior--then torturing me for not saying they are fantastic actors, their movies that they steal concepts from me are just incredible--that I have no legal "rights' whatsoever and that what they are doing is no crime at all. This is just a fraction of one percent of the huge sweep of the hate crime methodology of dehumanization and slow murder. My point also is that this white male has created this myth this this "alternative" festival is more open-minded than the friends and cohorts he participates in this crime against me put out as more H-wood mainstream "award" winning stuff. He has absolutely embraced this teleportation, rape and violence situation upon me and has been involving people who steal ideas from me after and before non-stop torture in his festival of "alternative" media (that didn't "make" the cut for the big-time propaganda awards season circuit). I am very vaguely describing not merely a sociopath participating in an ongoing (decade) hate crime of non-ending violence aimed at me with his friends benefiting in millions of dollars for the torture-to-obtain ideas out of me, but also that like in politics, there is little opposition to this extremely fascistic organization that has created a false dichotomy of oppositional forces representing a "multi-cultural" society.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...