Sunday, March 19, 2023

I've been so ill from detox for the last few days of unending sickness that I am staying awake because I'm sick of sleeping due to being sick. Watching Swarm and amazed that it's much better and fascinating and so good that I've watched the episodes in complete disarray. Began with the third episode, then the 5th then the 7th and I'm on the 4th. It's good in that no matter which episode I watch, I'm not really missing out on the storyline as each episode stands alone as a fascinating piece of the overall patchwork of another sex/murder celluloid product, which I am against and sick of seeing as the representation of society. ------ I finally decided to look-up which celebrity this "true" story was based on and saw that it was one of the black Nazis who have assaulted me in protection of a German rapist. I thought that the sleazy and hateful subject matter of a fractured woman seems to be out of the crack in the abyss from which these actors fly out of when the are not in their domesticated wealth luxury grasping conniving plans of monopoly and deferring to white supremacy. ----------- I realize that perhaps many people know this, but a "Beehive" has been alluded to as a symbol of "The Illuminati'" and the organized system of holographic worker bee society. Allusions to the husband of this black nazi making the pyramid and his association with "The Illuminati" have been referenced in "conspiracy theory" videos on YouTube very often. As usual, no mention of the white Nazi supremacist celebrities and their affiliation with "The Illuminati" is made in the same sort of light as the black celebrities. -------------- I can only state that while, as usual with most of the celebrities attacking me, I never once liked one of her songs, nor that of her husband except for that one about the 99 B**tches and a problem is not one--- nothing she has ever done has impressed me, but her former "girl group" song about survival was something I liked when it came out; I liked the group and not her in particular, and only for that song. ------------ I find it not unusual that a morbid show about psychopathic darkness of a spiritual morbidity is associated with this character personality, who claims she has a duel personality spirit living inside her which comes out when she's making her most sexualized stage performances with a violent gyrational twist. I always thought of her as a product of white supremacy cultural indoctrination of blacks into white mainstream society. How much worse she is in real life to that assumption than I had surmised. I also took the cue from one of the very white supremacist terrorists who attacked me on South Beach who claimed she "loved" that bee hive leader of the Illuminati/Nazi organization-and I guessed correctly that if this white supremacist bigot loved that singer, then the singer had to be a comfort to white supremacy in the disguise of being a "strong black woman" making waves for "black women everywhere". ---------- now here is a story of a black women played most wonderfully in a psychopathic "evil" way by an actress who I do think is a better artist than the symbol she is supposed to be a kind of mind-controlled psychopathic serial killer honoring and dedicated to, like a cult leader. The stories are all amazing, the shots, the photography, the sets, the kind of "female" presence is amazing and I felt that this series touched on some aspects of my own life in being an "outcast" (but not in killing people or wanting to kill people) but only in the sense of being on the "fringe" of society and living a kind of life that is "free" of restraints (which is infuriating for the terrorists, that I could adapt to this level of independence--thusly they poisoned me with hardening poison to keep me paralyzed and thus stuck in one place while they torture me). --------- As for Billie Eillish--(not sure if I spelled that correctly) oh how she played a most annoying "spiritual" "white girl" fake parasite feeding off the vulnerability of a target/victim to exploit and try to churn into a brainwashed groupie dedicating her life to the group. I have been invited and then slightly involved in something similar to that white girl "spiritual" domestic scene and I experienced some of the very same atmosphere. I also discovered some of them were equally annoyingly fake and some were racist and some were threatening terrorists from the Nazi organization. As I wrote, I was "invited" there so it was a set-up in the first place. I lived a few blocks away from this house when I had almost no money and they had monthly meetings with food and discussions and it was a meeting ground for artists and musicians --all female. It was very "familiar" to me, and Eillish played the part well. She too, I believe, has been one of the terrorists involved in a more collateral way to this terror contract out on me. But she played her part well, despite not being an actor. I thought she played her role better than many or most of the actual blonde "actors" (female) who sit around jeering and giggling as their husbands and boyfriends and male partners rape and abuse me as they applaud and "love" them for it. =-------------- The show and the other actors is truly done exceptionally well, to my taste of outrageous living on the fringe of society moral story depiction. It's a story about brainwashing and social isolation as well, played in part by those who actually are participating in these types of actions so they can actually brainwash people into becoming zombies dying to live if only to have a kind of contact with them through a mobile phone or laptop screen as a substitute for disappointing human contact. They are helping to usher in mass murder also through their actions, although they would probably shrug in denial or disregard for the consequences of their actions. It's a series of stories befitting the general atmosphere of death and addiction to celluloid and deadly disappointing humans playing these "goddess" and god-like characters. The "goddess" worship cult of white women, like all the characters in other parts of the series, all form a coalition of forces that are deceptive, dark lies wrapped in fantasy projection and based on luring people into providing energy to the "bee hive" of the group feeding process of feeding off the money and loneliness and grasping need of the hungry ghost "fans". The mind control and trauma-based conditioning ensures an endless supply of drones and worker fans supplying $$$ and adulation to the false idols placed on precarious clay bases which ultimately prove to be deadly illusions, creating zombie murdering fans willing to do anything to find an iota of humanity through contact with a hive of other mesmerized worker bees supplying nectar (money) and energy (life force) to dead souls gyrating as icons of life and glam and mystery forces (effete and dead and based on fantasy celluloid manipulation).

 It is very hard/impossible for me to write my thoughts completely due to the attack on my brain as I fight to deal with the hacking attacks--


this black female singer and her husband both used anti-Semitic hate slurs at me using genocidal death language after I tried to get a German white male rapist from beating and raping me in teleportation. I finally had to resort to calling him names and fighting to get him off me. Anytime I referred to his precious Nazi country in realistic terms regrading it's nascent Nazi empire exhibitionism, he punched me (in teleportation). The black "fighting against racism" married couple then used Nazi slogans of killing Jews and sending me to a concentration camp. Since then, as before, they have not stopped "winning" top awards for major awards ceremonies. 

This is so typical for those of the "minority" oppressed groups and I have seen it so often that there is not a year or ceremony that goes by without at least 5 black people and other "minorities" being awarded or featured in photo-ops as being part of the "in" crowd. 

One very hostile and death threatening "Jewish" male just got awarded some honorary title by Time's year list--and like the Forbes lists for most important people, they are those who attack me put into "top" leadership projections for the endless monopoly of this group to propel it's most false promises for the disenfranchised to look up to for hope for their lost sense of reality and selfhood.

They are all such false constructs that the violence inherent in society is depicted in this show Swarm very well. The fractured murder impulse is being indoctrinated into the public by "celebrities" like these symbols upon which Swarm is based.

--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...