Sunday, March 19, 2023

I've been so ill from detox for the last few days of unending sickness that I am staying awake because I'm sick of sleeping due to being sick. Watching Swarm and amazed that it's much better and fascinating and so good that I've watched the episodes in complete disarray. Began with the third episode, then the 5th then the 7th and I'm on the 4th. It's good in that no matter which episode I watch, I'm not really missing out on the storyline as each episode stands alone as a fascinating piece of the overall patchwork of another sex/murder celluloid product, which I am against and sick of seeing as the representation of society. ------ I finally decided to look-up which celebrity this "true" story was based on and saw that it was one of the black Nazis who have assaulted me in protection of a German rapist. I thought that the sleazy and hateful subject matter of a fractured woman seems to be out of the crack in the abyss from which these actors fly out of when the are not in their domesticated wealth luxury grasping conniving plans of monopoly and deferring to white supremacy. ----------- I realize that perhaps many people know this, but a "Beehive" has been alluded to as a symbol of "The Illuminati'" and the organized system of holographic worker bee society. Allusions to the husband of this black nazi making the pyramid and his association with "The Illuminati" have been referenced in "conspiracy theory" videos on YouTube very often. As usual, no mention of the white Nazi supremacist celebrities and their affiliation with "The Illuminati" is made in the same sort of light as the black celebrities. -------------- I can only state that while, as usual with most of the celebrities attacking me, I never once liked one of her songs, nor that of her husband except for that one about the 99 B**tches and a problem is not one--- nothing she has ever done has impressed me, but her former "girl group" song about survival was something I liked when it came out; I liked the group and not her in particular, and only for that song. ------------ I find it not unusual that a morbid show about psychopathic darkness of a spiritual morbidity is associated with this character personality, who claims she has a duel personality spirit living inside her which comes out when she's making her most sexualized stage performances with a violent gyrational twist. I always thought of her as a product of white supremacy cultural indoctrination of blacks into white mainstream society. How much worse she is in real life to that assumption than I had surmised. I also took the cue from one of the very white supremacist terrorists who attacked me on South Beach who claimed she "loved" that bee hive leader of the Illuminati/Nazi organization-and I guessed correctly that if this white supremacist bigot loved that singer, then the singer had to be a comfort to white supremacy in the disguise of being a "strong black woman" making waves for "black women everywhere". ---------- now here is a story of a black women played most wonderfully in a psychopathic "evil" way by an actress who I do think is a better artist than the symbol she is supposed to be a kind of mind-controlled psychopathic serial killer honoring and dedicated to, like a cult leader. The stories are all amazing, the shots, the photography, the sets, the kind of "female" presence is amazing and I felt that this series touched on some aspects of my own life in being an "outcast" (but not in killing people or wanting to kill people) but only in the sense of being on the "fringe" of society and living a kind of life that is "free" of restraints (which is infuriating for the terrorists, that I could adapt to this level of independence--thusly they poisoned me with hardening poison to keep me paralyzed and thus stuck in one place while they torture me). --------- As for Billie Eillish--(not sure if I spelled that correctly) oh how she played a most annoying "spiritual" "white girl" fake parasite feeding off the vulnerability of a target/victim to exploit and try to churn into a brainwashed groupie dedicating her life to the group. I have been invited and then slightly involved in something similar to that white girl "spiritual" domestic scene and I experienced some of the very same atmosphere. I also discovered some of them were equally annoyingly fake and some were racist and some were threatening terrorists from the Nazi organization. As I wrote, I was "invited" there so it was a set-up in the first place. I lived a few blocks away from this house when I had almost no money and they had monthly meetings with food and discussions and it was a meeting ground for artists and musicians --all female. It was very "familiar" to me, and Eillish played the part well. She too, I believe, has been one of the terrorists involved in a more collateral way to this terror contract out on me. But she played her part well, despite not being an actor. I thought she played her role better than many or most of the actual blonde "actors" (female) who sit around jeering and giggling as their husbands and boyfriends and male partners rape and abuse me as they applaud and "love" them for it. =-------------- The show and the other actors is truly done exceptionally well, to my taste of outrageous living on the fringe of society moral story depiction. It's a story about brainwashing and social isolation as well, played in part by those who actually are participating in these types of actions so they can actually brainwash people into becoming zombies dying to live if only to have a kind of contact with them through a mobile phone or laptop screen as a substitute for disappointing human contact. They are helping to usher in mass murder also through their actions, although they would probably shrug in denial or disregard for the consequences of their actions. It's a series of stories befitting the general atmosphere of death and addiction to celluloid and deadly disappointing humans playing these "goddess" and god-like characters. The "goddess" worship cult of white women, like all the characters in other parts of the series, all form a coalition of forces that are deceptive, dark lies wrapped in fantasy projection and based on luring people into providing energy to the "bee hive" of the group feeding process of feeding off the money and loneliness and grasping need of the hungry ghost "fans". The mind control and trauma-based conditioning ensures an endless supply of drones and worker fans supplying $$$ and adulation to the false idols placed on precarious clay bases which ultimately prove to be deadly illusions, creating zombie murdering fans willing to do anything to find an iota of humanity through contact with a hive of other mesmerized worker bees supplying nectar (money) and energy (life force) to dead souls gyrating as icons of life and glam and mystery forces (effete and dead and based on fantasy celluloid manipulation).

 It is very hard/impossible for me to write my thoughts completely due to the attack on my brain as I fight to deal with the hacking attacks--


this black female singer and her husband both used anti-Semitic hate slurs at me using genocidal death language after I tried to get a German white male rapist from beating and raping me in teleportation. I finally had to resort to calling him names and fighting to get him off me. Anytime I referred to his precious Nazi country in realistic terms regrading it's nascent Nazi empire exhibitionism, he punched me (in teleportation). The black "fighting against racism" married couple then used Nazi slogans of killing Jews and sending me to a concentration camp. Since then, as before, they have not stopped "winning" top awards for major awards ceremonies. 

This is so typical for those of the "minority" oppressed groups and I have seen it so often that there is not a year or ceremony that goes by without at least 5 black people and other "minorities" being awarded or featured in photo-ops as being part of the "in" crowd. 

One very hostile and death threatening "Jewish" male just got awarded some honorary title by Time's year list--and like the Forbes lists for most important people, they are those who attack me put into "top" leadership projections for the endless monopoly of this group to propel it's most false promises for the disenfranchised to look up to for hope for their lost sense of reality and selfhood.

They are all such false constructs that the violence inherent in society is depicted in this show Swarm very well. The fractured murder impulse is being indoctrinated into the public by "celebrities" like these symbols upon which Swarm is based.

--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tortured with murderous hjeart palpitation attacks (microchip implant system in my nervous system, throat and brain and wherever else plus drugging interface) due to TRUTH SERUM drugging or brain manipulation combined with stress, exhaustion from daily fighting literally for my life against people murdering me and me fighting non-stop to not give permission rather than just fighting to the death---that is this contract out on me fully funded by the filth of the democrat party and republican party alike--no difference only in outward theatrical appearances in front of cameras for the voting public.//Heart Palpitation torture and potential murder attack---my heart is racing but not compressed-pounding as Trump has done in the past--this is from yet the same rotation schedule of yet another celebrity who came years and years ago--returned after getting his free deal record contract and appearances---his "turn" is now--he hacked a movie he starred in 1951---and its' so old, albeit color with Yul Brynner as lead and I thought that no one who had attacked me could possibly be sitting in the audience of terrorist celebrities to abuse and get his and his son, daughter wife and family and friends' next free deal by displaying abuse, hate and now it's lethal torture. It feels very painful but in this threshold of "ambient" sort of heart murmur fringing on a severe infringement on my heart rhythms causing arrhythmia but like tight knot in my chest and my body is telling me this is deadly and they will not stop so I must write once more to try to save my life from another just deplorable---probably good friends with Hillary by the way. This one also stuck his derriere in front of my face and either made a "farting" noise or did it after he asked me if Yul Brynner was a better actor than he--as he (william shattner is the culprit for this day, taking turns as usual but the staple terrorists are always in the background coming at me when I just fall asleep to abuse and attack me at my most vulnerable on a daily and nightly basis--never stopping but they welcome in the rotation). This man is in his 90's I thought a movie of that era would not really have any surviving actors who were capable and part of this team. However in the usual drugged sickness (they once more mutilated under my finger the cuticle which also injects drugs into my capillaries and is destroying my hands--which look like mummy hands the skin is parched and fingers all swollen and deformed from slathering of destruction drying out chemicals which cause permanent damage to skin barrier plus non-stop slicing under all cuticles--fingers and toes--my many layers of protection "work" for about 2 days to protect for every new modification but they get past this with their expertise mechanical arm tech and brainstorming --and expert military and black hat hacking and warfare experts, software also and AI undoubtedly is driving the precision attacks).//He played a lead role in The Brothers Karamazov---a Russian novel by Dostoyevsky which i had read--and hoped it would be good. Brynner was so incredible an actor in this role I was amazed and sat transfixed and relieved that I could finally watch a movie and enjoy it without being abused, beaten raped or assaulted by the next line-up of has-beens, wanna be's and failing career formerly box office and for the first few minutes I was in a rapt state of that wonderful floating sensation of falling into a fantasy world the movie projected into my mind (and now they are hacking--not "now" but when I first began the hacking was not endless struggle to get a single letter out now it's hard to pound every single key with my entire hand using my bicepts to pound anything out--very, very slowly and lugubrious time-consuming and the attack on my brain is simultaneous). Shattner played one of the brothers who was a serious religious zealot of sorts, very much a strict adherent of scripture. There were many wonderful elements of character development but I can't watch it again until Shattner dies his abuse is so disgusting--but not like the sick filth of most of the most violent like shitalina and pig ape pitt---who have a few rabbit-out-of--an editor's hat facial expressions, maybe two or three otherwise the usual demeanor of actors in my opinion who are famous in whorewood are just frozen faces displaying usually psychopathic sexualized violent roles of criminality or fake heroic splendor---but just frozen faces they are empty and meaningless people when I am confronted by them endlessly---they play heroes of culture very often or the seeming opposition which is villain but they really are put in these lead roles to display the calm and serene facial blankness plastic surgery created nazified expressions of peaceful "beauty" while "fighting" or they have snarling looks when they are "fighting" and otherwise, the same expression on their faces which very rarely alters. They eyes are always staring ahead without a single emotion except for twinkles of psychopathic gleen which I see clearly in the eyes of media anchors who are the fake heroes of culture for the "liberal" such as the endless joking of rachel maddow and she's a total fraud in this antisemitic climate (I mean within the climate she is on a level basis with the rest who are murder hate nazi-programmed vicious lying empty and blank and dirty nasty but the alteration when they are displayed in public is something you could see in a Disney haunted house roller coaster ride through the cheap facade of the whorewood set which determines the mood and culture and mode of society in this programming apparatus). Shattner played this role, and the role itself was supposed to be a very serious personality type who uses calm deliberation and abiding by stern "Christian" value sets while everybody around him is doing the opposite. Thus his role was not demanding of deep facial theatrics and I had no recognition of him when the few shots I had seen (I clicked on the movie at about the 35 minute mark after the beginning) and his face was very different from probably the plastic surgery he later was offered by the Whorewood nazi modification demands of the producers and the casting agencies. Mind programming turns into nazi murder affiliation during the course of the training program for actors who transcend the ladder of the pyramid of nazi movie control which has manifested in a "fascist' revival in American culture. The parallel is not being discussed by any podcaster I am aware of nor by any of the movie critics who also, occasionally make similar cultural parallels of their own little enclave of political identity (i.e. "black actor" representing the "diaspora" and thus they applaud anything that features black empowerment that is the extent of political commentary I have seen otherwise when a movie is obviously based on racial analysis content it is unavoidable and the tiniest mention of "racism" is brought up but only to the extent that it's unavoidable as a side note to the general theme or movie review analysis.

  Shattner is basically torturing me in a murder motivated assault in keeping with the nazi troop he is tethered to and has been his acting ...