Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Terrorist Report: March 7, 2023. Tears due to manipulation of the microchip in my throat--or the brain implant microchip, or the remote torture technology--is forcing, as it has done for 12 years now on an almost daily basis, tears to well up in my eyes, constantly, non-stop. A bit of moisture and teary eyes is constant, hours and hours all day. It has ruined the skin around my eyes and on my cheeks from YEARS of the terrorists forcing tears to pour out of my eyes. Every time I laugh tears literally pour down my cheeks because by now it's torture, and it's painful--so I stop laughing--more pavlovian pain and control manipulation of my body through this hate technology by hate "people", inflicted on me all day, every day, non-stop. They are also affecting my facial muscles--it feels like my cheeks are being slightly pulled downward and burning, in a very bad way. This is so constant that I almost can't feel it any longer but that goes on all day without end---.

 The U.S. Government, the politicians, the celebrities, the "normal" citizens of the planet who have not been "culled" (exterminated) think this is fun and games, thrilling and that I "deserve" it for not submitting to being raped and poisoned, kicked out of society, stuck in a poisoned paralysis and drugged and raped and tortured every day and night and not "loving" the bigot Nazi hateful parasites attacking me because they are "supposed" to be entitled to doing whatever they want. While they all claim they are "fighting" for a just and benevolent world at the same time, so if I "fall" into their trap about how wonderful and caring they are, they still act as if I should have known what they were demanding--slavery, being poisoned, all stolen from me without any resistance or defense--with them smirking and laughing and gloating as all law enforcement and society endlessly bolsters them into top lead positions. 


This endless physical torture, which has gone on for over 12 years on a daily basis, in addition to sickening death poisons and mind control drugs and rape and violence and 24/7 psychological abuse and terror through subliminal technology--all because I literally can't handle this physically or mentally or emotionally.  Me writing about it proves to be a communal joke which the pa rasites read and laugh about. The politicians are thrilled, the rapist white supremacy Nazi bigots who want me destroyed and beaten down and fully endorse this with their celebrity rape bigots all performing roles of caring about society but instead acting to destroy lives and society for their take-over strategies.


I am not able to handle the violence and I react, they drug me in order to obtain a reaction, they force a reaction out of me, and then they torture me non-stop every moment with things like forcing tears out of my eyes literally hours and hours--there are so many other acts of violence endlessly thrust at me non-stop every day, especially while I sleep and the hate parasites inflict their fantasies of making people homeless as they sneer in contempt about the "losers" (and look at how many homeless there are in America and it 's growing daily--as the celebrities laugh about it undoubtedly while they are at their soirees trying to be as fascist Nazi aristocratic Europigape as possible for their appearances at the fashion awards and ceremonies of their monopolies).


------

The sleazy and disgusting celebrities and politicians get endlessly more promotions and monopolies on power if they make my life as miserable as possible without leaving any evidence of torture and using mind control on me endlessly after YEARS of violence aimed at me perpetually. As if they are mentally competent and "strong" people. I am living in something like a State-sponsored terror facility but ostensibly a public living situation where I am supposed to be a "normal" citizen slowly rotting from "old age" as they make my hair fall out, turn grey, my skin is blasted with acid and salt from tears coming out of my eyes hours and hours an dhours every day, all day, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep--I cover my eyes while sleeping to put pressure on my eyes to stop the tears welling up. 

----------

I am innocent. Still, no one will do anything but watch applauding the people attacking me in H-wood for their competence at abuse, torture and screwing people over using technology, drugging and covert forms of mental manipulation and torture. Congratulations America for your "system" that people like Senator Graham screamed in fascist violence at me that he and his group love this "system' and they yearn to "kill" people like me and this "system" is something they truly admire. The violence towards me never ends, and the "feminist" "compassionate" actors in politics like Hillary Clinton are as yelling and violent as Graham and Trump. This never ends. All I do is write about it. They want me to break completely. I am asking daily for someone to intervene. It never happens. I keep hearing about how American society and the planet is going to die, have a nuclear war, World War III, economic collapse, planetary global warming catastrophes--these are the peole you have elected and put in control. This is what they are bringing to the planet. They torture me to steal ideas about caring compassionate humanitarianism while slowly killing me becaus I don't submit to being enslaved and beaten and poisoned and raped and abused to death by bigot white trash nazi shit men with their shitty wives watching on laughing and giggling and obtaining ideas so they also can be shown as "blonde" leaders who "care" about society using my "feminist" ideas and etc.

So, waiting for something to bring an end to this organization because it cannot sustain life with the tech that has been put into their greedy and incompetent hands. Meanwhile, all of you reading this continue to do nothing but go along with their "system".


I am being slowly broken down and killed. This is my daily terrorist report which you all read and "hate" me for calling Oprah an Aunt Jemima about four years ago after years of her attacking me within this system. Or you "hate" me because I am not "submitting" to bigot Nazi men who by now are repulsive sleazy parasites towards me and I can't see them as anything to "submit" to but actually to reject and push away as far as possible (off a cliff).

No comments:

Post a Comment