Monday, March 20, 2023

My mommy dearest sitting for a convenient photo-op with Gloria Steinem---during, before and after her selling me off to MK ULTRA rape, virtual sex trafficking, poisoning and mutilation of my body with lack of adequate health care--for her promotions and for those of the Nazis my family intermarried with (who all spurn me with derision, upon orders of the 4th Reich, to which they pledge allegiance). Gloria Steinem, dyed blonde for many decades to hide her "Jewish" heritage and conform to the 4th Reich, has since fully supported the blonde bigot woman who assisted a H-wood celebrity in brutal rape and torture of me, who then stole the concepts I wrote of regarding feminism to put out her "pitch" about being a victim (and a law suit for $100 million against the rapist who jointly with her were both raping and abusing poison into my body) Steinem, with her endless H-wood and celebrity contacts, has no idea about me, whatsoever just like the rest of all the famous celebrities who have participated and the politicians have absolutely no knowledge of me or this situation. My ideas which the blonde Nazi women stole to promote themselves as icons of "feminism" are fully supported by Steinem who remains "safe" in her acceptable, dyed blonde status as feminist icon. Movies portrayed by blonde nazi actors have come out since. I remain being tortured and silenced without a single iota of protection from any of these "feminist" in the media, or in society as a matter of fact. The Jewish community, my "Jewish" relatives as well whom I have no contact with, who spurned me from childhood onwards until they literally put me in life-threatening situations for favoritism with Nazi/Mafia in Miami; the "Left" attacks me viciously, violently, aggressively in life-threatening hate. Allowing the furtherance of poisoning and assaulting my immune system while their fascist Nazi celebrity "friends" were poisoning me to death as they did nothing but profit off it; as Bloomberg and his half-Nazi-spawn daughter did for months and are still being awarded for it by the likes of Forbes Magazine. In honor of my family, in honor of all the people drugged, brainwashed, tortured and murdered I submit another story of my family and the system that has created a chasm not just in my family but in society and now a near cataclysmic catastrophic failure of leadership due to the innate corruption of this death organization so touted as being "elite". The families they destroy, the lives they destroy, this is a negation of it and of submitting to that group. I urge people to try to understand that this is not particular to MY family and is a much larger problem. This is not a "personal" statement on my part but an indictment and an exemplar of the devastation this group with it's mind control and torture/murder apparatus inflicts upon society and the planet. The lying hypocrisy of the stance of those purporting to "defend" human rights is a vast and serious problem of incompetence and I submit their example to try to stop the lies and outright deception from being further implemented and I submit this all as a WARNING.

 



There's a photo of mommy sitting and hugging or nearly embracing Hillary somewhere in this mix of her photos on Facebook (I am not in a single one--photos of her with the Nazi grandchildren of my bros and sis's who flew gratis of my mother while I was suffering in subpoverty due to poisoning she assisted with all my life to paralyze and slowly murder me as a sacrifice for standing position in the Nazi dictates of the 4th Reich).
It's the same holographic hypocrisy of the H-wood celebrities with their "woke" stances--et al etc etc on ad nauseum. My mother fought "for women's rights' but only for the blonde and black/brown minions who follow the orders of the 4th Reich and bow in subordination to that force---I am excluded of course but I was never even informed of that structure all my life so I had no choice and was always fed the myth that America is the "land of freedom" and "equality" and my mommy helped to perpetuate that double standard from within her own family offspring.
---------------
I was sold to being raped, tortured and attacked by disgusting men looking for an outlet for their woman-hating--and for free--for them not to have to pay for it but to actually be promoted for it. My mother personally helped to take all "feminist" advancement back to the Neanderthal days of chauvinism. pre-Magna Carta for all human rights with her full support and endless violence, attempted murder and torture of me. Never once openly admitted to by my "family" which still colludes and attacks me so viciously I can have nothing to do with them. As I look at their psychopathic disgusting huge smiles and see my mother throwing money into vacations and paying for the blonde Nazi grandchildren, and all the inheritance has gone to them directly and not a single thing to me.
I was a very beautiful and loving daughter to her, trust me in that as I always have been even to the pig apes who teleported me while I had no concept that they were actually extremely malicious disgusting scumbags poisoning me to death while sucking ideas out of me so they could present something original while blocking my own life-support system of finance and physical survivability.
My mother supported THEM.
I look at her photos and just think of how or if I ever can tell my story except on this blocked and hacked Facebook page--for the record, so people can see what kind of incentive-based hypocrisy is being pumped out by this organization of Mafia/Nazi backlash against every single bit of advancement for people who had been slaughtered by Europigapes in all their genocides and Holocausts and Imperialistic genocidal acquisitions throughout history, throughout the world. Now being revived at an accelerated pace by the Europigape-inspired Americans who have slowly killed off the activists and are using mind control, drugging and covert assassination to destroy anyone opposed in any way to that system. My mother fully complied while at the same time putting out this K-rap about being a "feminist" and an "attorney" who, "struggled" with all her righteous "independence" (her parents paid for law school, she obtained her house in Scottsdale when her husband left her, which was the day he suddenly died by the way) and etc....
I hope I can one day not be attacked and blocked from writing my story. These people should also be forced to pay me reparations for this crime against me. I remain shitting the poisons they put in my food as a child and then the scumbags who have profited off attacking me in H-wood and everywhere else--whom my mother and family support far more heartily than they ever have with me--as I am the sacrifice they have made and are laughing and glad about it. They are all wealthy and influential in their communities from it, so they have happily left me to die paralyzed and being raped and tortured to death by scumbag nazi pig ape men and their shitty dirty nasty foul women behind them; while all claiming they are "Jewish" and "fighting against" everything that they truly have relied upon for their relatively "safe" standing in the communities which have these death squads "culling" out people "like me"--who actually want self-determination and not to have to have a family member sacrificed for the benefit of proving that they really are not strong in any way, whatsoever and will do every and anything for the Nazi/Mafia cult of death for their own advancement but more for their bare survival. Stop the 4th Reich expansion and stop the silencing of me and other targets of this hate technology and group! I use this in reference to my lost family. RIP.

--------------------


...and here it is! Mommy Dearest with Hillary, rubbing shoulders. I wrote years ago of Hillary teleporting and screeching at me, similar to how my mother did it, time and time again with no pretext. Always insulting and denigrating and trying to have me so messed up and put in institutions and poisoned and she handed me over to men to rape with a huge smile so blonde Nazi men would favor her for her career and living in Scottsdale with her swimming pool and cleaning maid service and private business. Me sitting in poverty as she yelled that I was a "sponge" and my ailments were due to "mental illness" but she poisoned me directly all my life knowing I was being killed via poisoning. And Hillary ordered great physical violence against me, I believe but the list of celebrities and politicians attacking me with insults and the gang stalking minions inflicting deadly mutilation upon my body every day and night--the list is so long, they have all converged upon me simultaneously--but the least or best or worst I can say about Hillary is that she participated and the physical violence of mechanical arms mutilating my body worsened after her initial attack upon me. Her promotions and her tv show with her daughter were then put on air, not long afterwards.

=========================

This is a photo of my deceased nephew Jordan (Adelman)--it is claimed that he "committed suicide" but I think he died of an overdose (cocaine or worse). He was labeled a "loser" in the family, because I was not there in person to take the bulk of the blame and hate. They require someone to label and ostracize, it is common in alcoholic families. That is what the 4th Reich Nazis did to my mother (an alcoholic, something no one mentions--she of course "recovered" but she was very violent and mentally unstable for many years, and I truly ascribe it to the drugging, mind control operations and the psychological violence the Nazi 4th Reich with the Mafia inflicted upon my "radical liberal" family. My family swayed with the force and "rolled with the punches" and thus, my cousin "Killed himself" but probably overdosed because they kept calling him a "loser". He was just emulating my mother and her alcoholism and her criminality (unrecognized because she eventually became a Judge of high standing in the Arizona Legal Circuit, with her own law firm at the heart of downtown, Phoenix. I was one of the human sacrifices she and my family used in order to obtain these positions).

**What people don't understand is that my family, or my mother, under her half-Nazi mother and Jewish father--grew up in Flatbush, Brooklyn,  and my family had some involvements with mafia in that area. They are a kind of domesticated version of gangsters and murdering psychopathic basterds. My father, graduate of Yale Law School, was a kind of "Skull and Bones" lower level "brother" who "just followed orders" and also sold me to mind control experimentation so his very wealthy, also mafia Jewish family could live in a mansion on Long Island Sound (Kings Point--very wealthy area just outside of Manhattan). 3 generations later, I remain stuck in subpoverty fighting for my life because they all sold me out to Nazi 4th Reich Mafia torture "experimentation".

*Just for the record.**


"Mozart--Requiem in D Minor (Complete/Full)(HD)". Ermin. October 10, 2015.



Why I fight against this organization and what more terror and destruction they plan on inflicting on innocent and good people so their scumbag inferior pig apes can claim "superiority" based on a system of terror and incompetence glorified. My mother as an innocent child sitting on my grandfather's lap, my grandmother farthest right--the rest I was disassociated from at early age, as the organization of terror (4th Reich) demanded isolation from family support system. I knew none of them in the photo. I have since been excluded from my entire family. Lies abound. My siblings know the truth as do the younger members. They all get solid standing in the community and a "get out of concentration camp" status by the Nazi 4th Reich pig apes who are destroying America and the planet at this very moment. You all still sieg Heil to them as if they are "great" and making the planet even more "great" while it's literally being destroyed while you continue to deny the gross incompetence. 



My grandmother back in the day---a huge influence on my family, for good and for evil---





My mother before she bent with the consumer conquering worm to consume---bending with the remover to remove ---






One of my grandmother's paintings up for auction (I can't find other photos of her vast painting collection--her unique style. A few of her paintings were put in museums---don't know where they are now. One woman in Germany stole my painting from my grandmother--I want to get it back (hope I can one day with a little help)



No comments:

Post a Comment