Monday, March 6, 2023

One of the celebrities who teleported, abused, insulted, threatened, yelled at and was part of the pit hate gang is now dead. All I did was post something about some of Lynyrd Skynrd's songs about Freedom and how I used to listen to one song and admire it. I got tortured, abused as a result and this dude went on for a few months. But out of the cock rock depth of his heart of "freedom" he didn't rape and beat me, which is far above what pig pit and filthalina and most of the celebrities have done all these years. It's not saying much, if anything. Most of the pig apes who have abused me are now being awarded for "strong black" women roles in stupid fake movies, or strong feminist roles and positions in the United Nations (filthalina) and etc etc. It's one down, about 300 more of these celebrity and politician pieces of shit to go....

Gary Rossington, Lynyrd Skynyrd's Last Surviving Original Member, Dead At 71 





*Post Script: Oh, I "forgot" because my brain is under mind control, there was another odious scumbag but of the female rape and fascist Nazi section who also died not too long ago. It didn't make much of a dent in my torture but I must correct and say that it's 2 down and more than 300 other stupid, sleazy, meaningless, mean and incompetent pig ape celebrities and politicians to go.....Oh ja wohl! They are all up for Oscars for the rotation of terrorist scumbag whore Nazi 4th Reich/mafia awards this season once more--(not they "all" but they are like one, singular programmed hate sleaze and stupidity bot programmed into one behavioral characteristic): in this season's round of Nazi/Mafia awards, it's black women posing with pig-in-the-air sniffing the bs they are emitting as posturing "elite" about how much they "fight" for independence and "equality" or what ever...as they are, in actuality, mean, sleazy and nasty foul and grabbing parasites operating with white supremacy right next to them instructing them on the programming protocols for Nazi 4th Reich takeover of the US. With politicians standing behind and now interspersed. They are neophytes being trained in how to adapt to the Nazi schedule, trained in their tender less than middle-aged encrusted reality of how to achieve "success" by copying, stealing and imitating and robbing other people of originality and selling it off as their own. People with heart, soul and style which they strive to imitate with hours and months and years of practice in mimicking and imitation. The list of nauseousness is appalling. Two are down, as far as I know I'm not sure if any of the others are alive or not, but for today, it's one more cross on my shit list. So many more to go. Perhaps Putin will nuclear bomb LA (hopefully my cat is not imprisoned there) or something like that. Hopefully they will also bomb Elon Musk's death brain implant microchip factories--oh, btw, because the U.S. FDA refuses to allow Musk to cut into Americans' brains with his defunct implant technology, he has now moved to Mexico so he can hide the murder he will perform on the impoverished who WILL sell their babies to be implanted for microchip experimentation--as covert "studies" in that desperate country. If my parents, coming from Yale Law School, Vassar, King's Point wealth and opportunity have done it, desperate peasants in Mexico will sell their entire families for Musk to pay them a pittance to implant brain microchips. So I hope Putin also bombs Musks factories to spare the world--if only Putin weren't also a participant of this contract out on me. Perhaps he will be next--or Biden---or TRUMP and his entire MAGA PILE....

----------------

"Shitlist--L7 Music Video". Lizzy. December 21, 2020.



"Don Giovanni--Commendatore--HD 1080". MasterplanHD. November 4, 2011.


Dedicated to your pornographic, blonde Male Nazi white supremacist RAPE and MURDER culture (which is what Mozart's Don Giovanni is all about. Rape and murder, entitlement, wealth, exploitation of women, slavery, subservience, lack of respect for life and thus for death. Destroyed finally by the lack of respect for life and for death.)--to all you sleazy, incompetent stupid pig apes who are part of this "superior" fascist Nazi Mafia team in both entertainment, media and politics attacking me--this is dedicated to the MURDER AND DEATH you sleazy and ignorant parasites have created on this planet, with animals also killed because targets love them because of your hate and filth you spew and pollute onto everything possible while having slaves clean the filth that you are---I can't describe how absolutely STUPID and incompetent these scum filth parasites are in this teleportation hell that no one will ever stop---but I can assure you that as the planet is beginning to be destroyed environmentally that is a reflection on the utter HELL that has been invested and compressed into each and every one of these fake, posturing filth bucket whores you all adore--behind every fake movie and political posturing is a filthy and ugly incompetent, brainwashed idiot trained with posturing and given scripts and algorithms to repeat. Behind it the tattered residue of humanity that is foul and stagnant underneath all the fake posturing has congealed into a deadly toxic mass of incompetence unleashed upon the world and now through these technologies the planet will suffer and collapse perhaps in just a few short years if this continues. Burn in hell you fucking pig ape whores--I try every day not to comment, but every day I am subjected to this torment of these pigs, it's a veritable hell. The white trashy men and the black trashy men keep asking me if I know what the words like "veritable" mean as if it's not they who are limited and blank and basic, but very adept at calculating and rhetorical dissemination of bs appearing as benevolence. Behind it is rotting filth and woman-hating and rape and murder operations and infiltration and deception beyond belief. An absolute destruction of all that humanity has ever striven for, for the good of humanity, is on the verge of being completely destroyed by your belief in entertainment politics and actors who are rotten to the core, incompetent and stupid beyond belief and absolutely incompetent to rule over technologies that could destroy the planet, which appears to be their end game. Sleaze and rape and violence is their main methodology to power assumption, which is the age-old good ole boy network of how to undermine women and other groups. With the technology they now possess, they will destroy not just society but the planet. I don't want to die because of your apathy to fighting this, or their sick stupidity and incompetence. Burn in hell pig apes with your shit filth women right behind you---

------------
"Don Giovanni Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart--Peter Sellars". MONOLOG. October 7, 2020.


Here is a video of The entire opera--Don Giovanni, is directed in a modern adaptation with a few slight modern words thrown into the liberetto by Peter Sellars (such as calling the rape victim "bitch", who also becomes a victim of murder of her father when he tries to defend her--the basic plot of the opera elaborated into many sketches of libertine encounters with exploitation with the "master/slave" relationship that the 4th Reich requires, which is so abundant in the "equality/feminist" quadrant of Congress and H-wood to promote their endless Don Giovanni role, now forced upon me with this tech, which they want to so expand upon but Musk if failing to find human beings or animals who can survive the hate and lack of life that these pig apes truly are, as they are Nazi/mafia death culture rapists they can't sustain any life unless it's through rape culture old-fashioned impregnation with their bigot women who they abandon as soon as possible after their fake demonstrations of "romance" which is just the upflip side of rape culture---. Don Giovannit exhibits all the roles that these men still play at. With the technology they are using upon me, the utter ugliness and vile disgusting nature of their exploitation, which Mozart encapsulates in this opera (using the Libretto he did not write but used, of course)--it's another eason why Mozart was covertly poisoned like so many others (i.e. Andrea Dworkin) for exposing rape culture and entitlement of pig apes to rape and be death parasites upon the planet with slaves serving them with "love". Watch the opera, in the modern version it's wonderfully easy to grasp, especially since it's portrayed in The Bronx, and the "evil" men are "black" but the problem truly is white supremacy as I see it from my perspective of being endlessly assaulted. Maybe I am giving black men too much slack though as the ones I encounter of this hate white supremacist group probably embrace this and do far more eagerly than white men even as a way and means of exerting domination over someone else. The whites are more smug about it, because so much of the world has "bought" into their deception for so many centuries. Back in the late 18th Century Mozart made this opera and then another one by the same libretto author about the hypocritical and kind of sick rituals of the Freemasons/Illuminati and then he was probably poisoned to death--as I almost have been and still face deadly poisoning every day, and Andrea Dworkin was poisoned to death, and so many have been murdered by this group for confronting their hate and rape "entitlement" "system" which the pig apes are so "proud" of, as Greasy Graham described it, the US Senator. What a load they all are. Dedicated to this mess---Don Giovanni. Worth watching, I have now provided you empty and kind of dumbed-down viewers a context in which to understand the opera because there is no more mainstream, thus easily accessible feminist criticism for movies and culture any longer it appears (not part of mainstream awareness, I mean you must dig and it's hard to find at this point--I can't find much on the internet although I search--perhaps the hackers are blocking all content that may make me think about the rape culture brainwashing that permeates our media mainstream and their actors and politicians--even AOC, oh believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...