Saturday, March 11, 2023

In "cyberstalking" "response" from my post this morning about getting the most unwanted Rammstein abuser/parasite off me; Having received a bunch of Rammstein videos on my YouTube channel this morning, as I prepare to go out being assaulted by a few hundred people that these terrorists are ordering upon me, I submit the great German classic adaptation from the novel into film, Berlin Alexanderplatz. Apparently, there is a 2020 version of the same film made and handed from the "God of Genius" to Rainer Werner Fassbinder to also produce. Fassbinder's version is extremely long, and the process of wearing down the viewer into the dregs of German male prostitute culture/rape/violence/extortion/gang thuggery and ultimately after all the Frauen violence, male homosexuality emerges as the predominant force pushing all the negation of women as human beings. The modern adaptation appears to involve a Black male from a foreign country and a blonde, Germanic woman (obviously a dyed blonde, most likely she's a prostitute if they are following the novel and script for Berlin Alexanderplatz).

 I knew I wasn't in the German version of Kansas---which is Stuttgart in this One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest adaptation of Over the Rainbow scenario of teleportation--I know I'm not in Stuttgart any longer when I have to deal with Berliner types. They can't understand the Schwabish humor which makes light of so many heavy German attributes and thus, Stuttgart is the main financial powerhouse of the German State because people don't sit around in prostitute/alcoholic grazing activities as they do much more often in a place like Berlin, which is a notorious sleaze dive for bars and girls--you can add other cities into this mix. But coming out of that environment (a place I have been, not for long it was a very nasty place for me, I think it's a place where I am not "supposed" to be and the people coming from there are violently disposed to me. Making a type of joke that would go down in Stuttgart--at least for some people--absolutely fails with this person out of Berlin who is a "heavy" hitter type. 


Berlin Alexanderplatz is a depiction of that "subculture" Berlin culture that Disneyland-infected blind Americans either don't want to acknowledge, as it's a similar version of a strip club area of something like Las Vegas in sordid reality--as a comparison, or they are too mesmerized by having gone to Disney for far too long and not seeing the dark reality. Not speaking German, and buying into the saccharine pleasantries of welcome mat "snake in the grass" subtleties that Germans have been indoctrinated in all their lives in how to negotiate and get what you want with a warm smile and handshake--which Americas are absolutely tricked into, as I had been while I was under MIND CONTROL DRUGGING influence along with the technology. 

---------

The "new" version is the standard, typical film length and appears to involve a "racial" theme. It's a kind of cookie cutter template and probably only loosely follows the lines of the original novel which Fassbinder adapted.

The Fassbinder version, like so many of Fassbinder's movies, appears almost mundane and not like a movie--it seems to go into little tentacles of semi-importance, almost normal life dredging on. The very microscopic analysis of culture becomes a crescendo that builds and builds throughout the film--although the main character is immediately violent, the bulk of the film rests in most of the activities that are supposed to be "normal" for German men to conform to. Trying to find a better job. Trying crime in a gang to not have to work hard. Trying out passing women around. Trying out prostitutes. Beating a woman if she is a "b-word" and she "deserves it". Beating her to death. Going to prison only to repeat it without remorse because, ultimately, the real motivation for the main character and his male buddies is a submerged desire for homosexual union which is repressed due to the misogynist culture, where the women have to be stronger than the men in order to survive the proclivity of beating women in order to assert domination.

I felt and could "hear" the threats of violence from this man as I had a response to his slurs and derogatory hate sentences at me. I am now accosted on my YouTube page by seemingly humor videos about Germans and his gang, I mean band, videos about Germany and racism.

I truly suggest that people watch the entire Berlin Alexanderplatz by Fassbinder. I can truly state that understanding German to a relative fluid degree has made understanding the nuances of the film more accessible to me, and knowing the culture a bit (more than the Disneyland fantasy mind-controlled politicians and leaders of American society are and have become). I also will not hesitate to menion that immediately after I posted a video stating that Earth, Wind and Fire are superior musicians to this band who claim they are innately "superior" only because of white supremacy and racism and Nazi adherence that they really cling to underneath the posturing black leather "alternative" costumes they wear (or maybe not, they may be very open about their racist affiliation while they are in the private safe zone of Berlin--but not necessarily in Berlin Alexanderplatz but in more "refinted" areas as Nazism is indeed to be found everywhere and welcomed with broad smiles and promotions. Berlin Alexanderplatz is of course about the rising of the 3rd Reich, but I "forgot" to mention it. The film from Fassbinder takes place during the Weimar Republic, just as  Hitler was rising. It's a film about the homosexuality of Nazism, which it is claimed, Hitler very likely was a homosexual. I have serious doubts whether the 2020 version of this film will accentuate the homoerotic male domination feud between the lead characters and will instead focus upon the black male with the white blonde German female and the reactions of the Nazi culture of Berlin in response. I am not very sure I want to see this movie. But I "forgot" to mention, but I wrote of it in a post earlier, that Farrakhan rushed to defend these Germans. When I write of the relationship between blacks and Nazis I mean something like this---and it is portrayed as not being "racist" in movies and etc....their video about "Deutschland" and I, as always, have a retort that is far "superior" to the dumb cliche-driven hate sputterings that these haters always throw at me. My responses are at least original. That is why this German man put subliminal threats of violence at me for responding in intelligent ways to his dumb cliches. That is why he orders people to slam into me physically and that is why I am writing to get him off me, as this group of politicians and celebrities are completely enamored with him; black "activists" included. I don't know why, but I feel like I am the only one who understands the reality of what these people are compared to the lack of intelligent wariness of former deadly enemies that the Germans had been and truly--STILL ARE. Fake smiles and a fake warm handshake and invitations to stay at what looks like a Disney Castle in German from Disneyland--that's all it takes to seduce the dumb Americans who have been handed power in the 4th Reich establishment. Maybe if you just watch this movie about Germany, made by a German, you may get a glimpse of the actual reality that you don't want to see--Oh Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, McCarthy, Greene, et al (Farrakhan, Oprah, et al) AOC et al, Progressives et al, etc etc etc they are all sold into this false promise of a fantasyland theme park of what they imagine Germany is.

---------------

-------------------

"Berlin Alexanderplatz (2020)--Official U.S. Trailer". April 9, 2021.

This image, below, from the trailer, makes the theme of the film appear to portray a Romeo & Juliet type theme. Nothing could be further from this portrayal in the 1980's Fassbinder version of the same adaptation from Berlin Alexanderplatz--where women are routinely passed around as commodities for men to use and discard without any emotion. The women are prostitutes and "love" these "Johns" for allowing them to live in their houses instead of being forced into poverty even though they are "working" the streets. Some of the women are beaten to death. The community "loves" and "pardons" the perpetrators, who return only to commit the same crimes. The underlying homosexuality is a theme that underlines everything. This film (below) probably completely circumvents most of those themes. It is a shame, the modern version follows the same lying bs fake scripts about racist "equality" and the hateful racist culture of all of the Whorewood movies I have seen for all these years of the racist attacks upon me by these "equality/feminist" celebrities and politicians (now supplanted by openly racist "Republicans" who are not 'Honest" they are just brainwashed by Nazi propaganda and unfortunately elected into office).



---------------------------

"Fassbinder's BERLIN ALEXANDERPLATZ excellent part with nazis". BoldizsarCR.  July 10, 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment