Saturday, March 18, 2023

Degradation of society and Residues of fascism & Murder out in the "not-woke" South Beach Streets of Ocean Drive--formerly a happy place, safe and fun and vibrant with no violence I ever saw from years of walking that very same strip of Ocean Drive, every night for at least 3 years, back and forth selling cigars.//Again, I stress and reiterate--how violent the Nazi 4th Reich overtake of South Beach has created an atmosphere of crime and violence and sleaze and "elitist" fascist Nazi/Mafia. This NEVER, NEVER, NEVER happened for the YEARS I lived on South Beach, within blocks of this very area, when the "brown and black" "nothing" "trash" people were living and hanging out on South Beach before the white, Europigape and wanna be "elite" white supremacist wanna be "Europigape" Americans--all fascist Nazis supported by Mafia-- with their fascist black and brown minions came to have orgies and "party" on South Beach for a "wild" Spring Break atmosphere.

"Shots fired in Miami Beach". CBS Miami. March 18, 2023.



 


The people (Italian and French Mafia fascist Nazis whose businesses I sold cigars at back when South Beach was artistic, fun and affordable with all kinds of independent venues instead of incorporated franchise disco repetition ad nauseum--who violently assaulted me, drugged and raped and stole my money while I was sleeping; teleported and raped me for years and kept attacking me violently with deadly racist hate first on South Beach, and then with teleportation, everywhere I ran around the world to get away from the hoards of gang stalker thugs working in unison with the thuggery controlling them--The Milon Brothers (Eric and Francis) & Nicola Siervo--all connected to Stallone et al/"Italian-American" Mafia celebrity wanna be aristocrat fascist Nazi Elite  out of Whorewood. All have movies coming out perennially about how much they "care" about fighting racism and sexism and helping society with their scripted movies but posturing in elite fascist Nazi pig-sniffing-the-empty-air poses)-- who tried to murder me, through poisoning, pounding the poison in through non-stop teleportation and rape--and sheer abuse lowering immunity and defense for my body-- after having attempted to poison me to death--and then continuing the poisoning as I fought to heal while abusing me to death on a 24/7 basis for YEARS, then handing the contract over to the expletive group you all worship out of H-wood--and now America has become more violent, America is now a death zone due to the "trickle-down" of the protocol 4th Reich system these same people are being paid in millions and billions of dollars to psychologically instill through their posturing "fashion" "Haute" culture --- because now it's all in the "open" that "woke goes to DIE in Florida"), 


AND THESE same people have contributed and very largely created this death trip tourism atmosphere. I experience it here in Phuket with the Europigapes and the black and brown minions who come on "vacay" in the same way as they bring death and violence with hate submerged, all trying to be "elite" Nazi/Mafia "fashionable" elitists, with hate and violence inculcated into the fabric of the pent-up violence with which they were traumatized into following the Nazi protocols--


The very same people working with the H-wood celebrities who have raped, beaten, poisoned, drugged and tortured me nearly to death, endlessly threatening to kill me, having me hit by cars, me escaping death and fighting for my life due to these technologies that Musk is developing so entire enclaves of 4th Reich fascist Nazis have all this murder capability at their immediate disposal. But back to South Beach--guns blazing, people fleeing in terror. Police sirens. The "hip" South Beach death craze from the murderous white supremacists with their frenzied to be "elite" black Nazis has once more shown it's true visage.

No comments:

Post a Comment