Saturday, March 18, 2023

Degradation of society and Residues of fascism & Murder out in the "not-woke" South Beach Streets of Ocean Drive--formerly a happy place, safe and fun and vibrant with no violence I ever saw from years of walking that very same strip of Ocean Drive, every night for at least 3 years, back and forth selling cigars.//Again, I stress and reiterate--how violent the Nazi 4th Reich overtake of South Beach has created an atmosphere of crime and violence and sleaze and "elitist" fascist Nazi/Mafia. This NEVER, NEVER, NEVER happened for the YEARS I lived on South Beach, within blocks of this very area, when the "brown and black" "nothing" "trash" people were living and hanging out on South Beach before the white, Europigape and wanna be "elite" white supremacist wanna be "Europigape" Americans--all fascist Nazis supported by Mafia-- with their fascist black and brown minions came to have orgies and "party" on South Beach for a "wild" Spring Break atmosphere.

"Shots fired in Miami Beach". CBS Miami. March 18, 2023.



 


The people (Italian and French Mafia fascist Nazis whose businesses I sold cigars at back when South Beach was artistic, fun and affordable with all kinds of independent venues instead of incorporated franchise disco repetition ad nauseum--who violently assaulted me, drugged and raped and stole my money while I was sleeping; teleported and raped me for years and kept attacking me violently with deadly racist hate first on South Beach, and then with teleportation, everywhere I ran around the world to get away from the hoards of gang stalker thugs working in unison with the thuggery controlling them--The Milon Brothers (Eric and Francis) & Nicola Siervo--all connected to Stallone et al/"Italian-American" Mafia celebrity wanna be aristocrat fascist Nazi Elite  out of Whorewood. All have movies coming out perennially about how much they "care" about fighting racism and sexism and helping society with their scripted movies but posturing in elite fascist Nazi pig-sniffing-the-empty-air poses)-- who tried to murder me, through poisoning, pounding the poison in through non-stop teleportation and rape--and sheer abuse lowering immunity and defense for my body-- after having attempted to poison me to death--and then continuing the poisoning as I fought to heal while abusing me to death on a 24/7 basis for YEARS, then handing the contract over to the expletive group you all worship out of H-wood--and now America has become more violent, America is now a death zone due to the "trickle-down" of the protocol 4th Reich system these same people are being paid in millions and billions of dollars to psychologically instill through their posturing "fashion" "Haute" culture --- because now it's all in the "open" that "woke goes to DIE in Florida"), 


AND THESE same people have contributed and very largely created this death trip tourism atmosphere. I experience it here in Phuket with the Europigapes and the black and brown minions who come on "vacay" in the same way as they bring death and violence with hate submerged, all trying to be "elite" Nazi/Mafia "fashionable" elitists, with hate and violence inculcated into the fabric of the pent-up violence with which they were traumatized into following the Nazi protocols--


The very same people working with the H-wood celebrities who have raped, beaten, poisoned, drugged and tortured me nearly to death, endlessly threatening to kill me, having me hit by cars, me escaping death and fighting for my life due to these technologies that Musk is developing so entire enclaves of 4th Reich fascist Nazis have all this murder capability at their immediate disposal. But back to South Beach--guns blazing, people fleeing in terror. Police sirens. The "hip" South Beach death craze from the murderous white supremacists with their frenzied to be "elite" black Nazis has once more shown it's true visage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair once again copiously falling out in clumps with stinking nasty foul grease embedded in the back of my hair/head/scalp for having lay down on my bed yesterday in what felt like terminal death sickness from non-stop years of rape, torture and screaming abuse from what I currently consider people who can't succeed unless they attack me to get promotions. they "suceeded" formerly in the past due to their affiliation with this nazi death cult systematic promotion hierarchy becasue they are absolutely devoid of light, love compassion and are disgusting easy to control money is the ruling factor and they have empty spaces of nothingness between their greed and selfishness frontal lobes---everything else dependent on sleazy instant gratification instant pleasure dome dumbing down sadism replacing former cocaine addition and alcoholism and sex/work/career money addictions replaced by sadistic torture they can't stop every day for hours in sexual sadism overdrive. All of them rely on sexual appearances for their "success" and posturing psychopathy and now cruelty disguised as benevolent despotism "winner" mentality.//I fell into this semi-dying state literally extremely ill and I got up to take a delivery and returned and my hair was greasy wet on the back--no one had come near me it was done while I was laying (my head loosely protected with a cap they use like mosquitos mechanical arms which gently lift and spray under hats, caps under layers of protection the tools they use-plus they put me in a semi-conscious state in that laying down curled up in sick, pit of body ailment toxic shock too sick to move state---I must have gone into a few seconds of unconsciousness this is done via the brain implant it has been done to me often in the past--so they sprayed and this chemical stinking grease fungus mold substance contains something that makes hair fall out. I had washed it from the previous inability to protect m yhair (for over 2 months I have been in inability to protect my hair, body and every other routine sliced up mutilated body part I can't protect in a state of agonized spinal fractured pioson ripping out of my spine state; all this group has forced on me due to this brain implant rendering me unconscious they can fracture and break and sliced out I am totally blacked out and then injected with extreme pain killer. Perhaps my brain compartmentalized system blocks out neural firing of pain receptors in these areas I think the tech is that refined to even narrow down neural pathways to various body parts that are sliced injected and mutilated until a few days later and then the pain is diminished and the drugging commences in other ways (combined simultaneously). //the psychic toxic garbage dump celebrities conjoined this morning with the "not supine" politician running for president. Nasty "christian" rapist currently in the speaker position who has come to assault me (just came for his louisiana primary to have me raped in a sleazy sick way totally a psycho sick creep it was a skit of a perturbed sick mind) and accepted by his evil coven of psycho-christian spouting louts and greasy toxic filth from his region truly despicable this onus of hate who is more evil and foul than I have ever been for a mere 5 seconds of my life in total his every action every 5 seconds consolidated is nowhere near my entire life of having been a very good person, a christian in heart, spirit and soul I am he''s a demonic possessed sick scum closeted sick psycho pornographer bearing a condemnation cross. He told me that the contract means I must be around people who extremely abuse me perpetually to crush my spirit and soul. This toxic group of garbage psychic trash filth out of LA was met with the president-to-be wanna be with his entourage of nazi eurotrash hate and american nazi party celebrities stealing my ideas about beauty, love and compassion and fighting against unjust tyranny---. Filthy ugly dirty their stupid ugly voices asking me if I still think they are greasy and dirty I say yes instantly in my mind it's all thought extraction. I try to "ignore' them not to react after instantly recoiling in disgust and trepidation of their murderous attacks fighting them off calling the nasty graesy filth female names in disgust to get her off---weeks of physically fighting to get her off only encourage that greasy slime and her former husband. Dirty ugly former republican governor always there handing out incentive promotions to everybody to emulate nazi concentration camp guards during the WWII holocaust genocide they have all watched the movies and can't wait to emulate this functionaity without any politican or law enforecment stopping them only joininng in and behaving like trash and filth scum claiming like johnson to be a "good christian" and "you are a whore prostitute nothing " then abusing hitting raping orhaving me raped to prove how "good" they are and how "evil" I am. They ask me for tarot readings while I am reading but concemn me as a witch justifying their rape therein. Tojtally disgusting always every moment. Every moment my lief sucked out by this filth group. It is America that country still worships this trash filth and keeps them in power, fully supported by all the "good christians" and "democrat constitutional caring about every plight of every poor person" nazi bigot genocidal hate trash psychic stink cesspool life fuck k-rap putting out k-rap and people love them for it and can't get enough of the surreptitious drug addiction.

  Of course these putrid, cesspool nothing-but-bs to say parasites must leech every concept, idea and watch me 24/7 with smirking ugly paras...