Monday, March 6, 2023

Newsweek--March 6, 2023. EIGHT people, very famous, are prominent in the news--photos, articles--pertaining to Oscars, tv shows, political careers, gossip/political activism on both "Right" and "Left"; either with callous greedy exploitation or outright vicious threats and hate--I counted eight, but I think I am blasted by brain-altering tech and there are more--I must count again---all have teleported and raped/tortured and participated in rape culture exploitation using this teleportation. All are featured as society's "heroes" or of being "important". Every single one of them is featured in movies, political passage, etc with anti-rape, pro "Freedom" and human rights fodder for media and political consumption. This is just ONE DAY and every single day EVERY SINGLE DAY on almost any and all media publication for public consumption relating to culture I see at the very minimum 2 but usually the baseline is 3 terrorists who are famous for their anti-corruption, pro-Democracy-, pro-Feminist/anti-rape culture Me#2 etc pronouncements, representing the "Free" American culture. All, in actuality, fully support rape culture when it happens to "me" a "minority" who is not bowing to white supremacist culture and allowing for rape and abuse to be poured on me without resistance because I try to compete and win and often do when not drugged with mind control drugs, encased in my body with layers of hardening/bloating internal suffocation chemical poisons that are so hard I can pound my fist into them and feel nothing in my back--all along my spine on both sides, down into my hips, into my skull.--all inserted into my body through colorless and odorless poisons inserted into my food and bladder-- to every top latch of my lymphatic, endocrine system by this group for utter "control" over society. All have sat or watched through mobile phones or their dark web portals me being raped, beaten, and tortured and information extracted. All fully support this. The list of names I have written of for years---you can exclude the Sports section as I never venture into sports news so I don't get any of those types--look at the "liberal" and the "fascist" and the intermixture of them on this page--or really, from any day now as every day I look at any news source at least 3 are listed on media outlets like Newsweek, People, USA Today, Time, Rolling Stone (including, of course, The Rolling Stones or the main duo of them), et al

 https://www.newsweek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...