Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The fascist fashion and celebrity industry and Nazi iconography--(writing about it AGAIN as I look at online photos of a former attacker I was forced to be around while drugged up in Miami); Another bigot fascist Europigape "celebrity" model on my s**t list--it was me drugged up, lied to, pulled into a trap and then attacked on all sides in Miami Beach. They all got jobs and promotions. What I write of, though, is the absolute exemption from all moral obligation that the bigot blonde Nazi "models" and celebrities obtain, completely exempt from all law and restraints in this terror campaign against me (not that anyone else is morally obligated who attacks me).

 The hacking is so bad that I just tried to type one sentence three times and nothing happened. I had to fight to just get a few words out now.


I don't think I will paste the image of this blonde Europigape model who I looked up because I want to know--and I see that the half Europigape white/half Latino male who drugged me and used me to obtain this contract, and thus favoritism of this blonde model--they have all gone on to have children, covers on magazines, Tito left his construction job and got the limosine lifestyle next to this model--they are of course now separated--not listed on Facebook as friends. The son has photos of his father, Tito, but not his mother--who I can attest, is not the glamorous wonderous beautiful person that the fashion world has made her out to be because her face conforms to the Nazi profile and image they yearn to push on everything and everyone as being the one and only.

--------

All she did to attack me was considered a boon to her defunct personality. Tito was lifted out of poverty and selling marijuana and doing heavy construction work with his blonde German best friend (who viciously attacked me as well, they all surrounded me where I lived in a small house owned by Click Models, and ironically, this ugly woman had been a model for that company. Not surprising. The owners of Click modeling agency are "Jewish' and obviously set me up for this downfall. They have since obtained businesses in many other major cities, but they were effectively kicked out of the Miami purview because of course they are not Nazis. As Nazis took over Miami and Florida, people like the Grills were told to go back to, as black Nazis call it, Hineytown--NYC. 

--------------

They too sold me out for this blonde Europigape model to come and wreak violence upon me. The impetus for her to get all these scraggly, unkempt men who threatened me with violence --as the celebrities do and the redneck white trash people now joining in are raping and abusing me for them as they sit in smug entitlement postures with anger, and disdain and pouting chagrin on their plastic faces so the white trash who want to get "classy" can rape and abuse me and thus, like Tito did, out of a lifestyle they truly detest--with "normal" people working awful sweat jobs and etc.

The models, the blonde Europigape-based skanks and crap people who are so internally rotten, but so praised for appearing like Nazi iconography and paid and promoted--all the violence they inflict upon me is rewarded with more lead roles in magazines and movies and for politics with their upwardly mobile, former "low-class" "nothings". Tito was all about describing his fight against racism because of his darker skin tone and dark hair and Latino half-heritage--he loves to quote Progressive (male) news analysts and always wears the "alternative" styles--but when it comes to attacking me so he can bed and have a son and a life alongside, even if temporarily but then henceforth in the fashionista crowd--for having attacked me--lifted into this wealthy lifestyle of the Europigapes and I was nearly raped by him or raped, he and this ugly sinister blonde Nazi creep had another white trash man threaten me with violence--I had not immediately "obeyed" her nasty demand at me to not throw food at a cat one late night as this group of people, the neighbors of Tito in a place I hung out at so often it was a 2nd home--but the cat was not her cat, the cat knew me, I was unwilling to physically get up and hand the cat food, I threw it casually on the ground in front of the cat. The cat was very happy, understanding that I was a friend. This bigot model began shaking her head and murmuring "no" at me, as if I were her underling and had to oby--I ignored her and continued--and for the next year --or years, probably as long as she could obtain promotions for attacking me, she had me under violent assault until I had to leave Miami because teams of Europigapes, mostly French-speaking as this ugly rotten woman comes from a Europigape French-speaking country--and every time I attempted to return, I was violently assaulted by what has become the Nazi takeover of Miami and Florida--the "alternative" scene is almost completely taken over by the fascist mentality. Once the "word" was sent to viciously attack me because the blonde bigot model wanted me crushed, that sentence of DEATH continued to Gainesville, perhaps under her order as I wrote below--(not able to think or type well at all under the hacking and brain-obfuscating tech)--and in terms of H-wood, the half-English celebrity skank who I also wrote of below, filthalina is one good term for her, her deadly assault upon me was after YEARS of her participating in stealing my concepts almost verbatim and watching me get tortured and raped by her good boyfriend Depp and now it's her husband, pit--and like the other bitch skank in Miami, all I did was get angry after finally realizing what an ugly sleazy and sick piece of meaningless crap this skank is, and after another year or two of endless torture from them all as she has not stopped making movies based on concepts she steals from me--with no payment, only disfiguration to slow murder and poisoning--my body so toxic and poisoned and the abuse has never stopped so my immune system obviously is broken and it's another form of murder all in itself--but just not saying that this sleazy and disgusting ugly skank Nazi scumbag "fashion" Nazi is not "beautiful" because of her personality towards me, perhaps not towards all the people she is somehow able to "charm" but I have only seen a most hateful and ugly, sinister and conniving ugly-eyed creep attacking me for her endless promotion and then being nearly worshipped for exhibiting a fascist Nazi mentality of "aristocratic" violence towards those who do not bow in absolute supplication--if they don't look blonde Nazi or are obsequious as the minions all are. This is all very interconnected to the destruction of "Democracy" in America at this point, this contract on me, this situation of enforced totalitarian fascist force being multiplied by wanna be aristocrat minions who will do anything to help destroy a target if only to get a few crumbs of "fashion" and the appearance of not being a "nothing". Every since the torture, being urinated on by this low skank piece of trashy crap you all worship, the endless group insults of my body being ugly, that I'm a "nothing" after the skanks have blocked all my finances, poisoned me without end, tortured me night and day for 12 years--mutilated my body, poisoned my water and food, my home stinking as I closed all  windows to try to stop the mechanical arms and the rapes where fungus was inserted into my vagina, with semen, and my hips and spine put out of alignment every single day for at least 2 years as shitalina sat grinning with her position. The violence is still being inflicted upon me. I am not "stupid" in the sense that I understand what it would take for at least a bit of the horrific poisoning and torture-to-death to be stopped; that is to tell ugly shitalina that she is more "beautiful" than me, but considering that she has been stealing my ideas which are of a beautiful quality of life concept of treating other human beings with respect, while she's torturing me to obtain these ideas and then having me raped, beaten and tortured with shit like Greene and the leader of the House on both sides of the "aisle" threatening to kill me, yelling that shitalina is more "beautiful". The concepts about equality, feminism, life and creativity that are of my beautiful disposition, that my body also corresponded with before all the murder poisoning to make my body huge, frozen, paralyzed and internally suffocating--the fractured vertebrae and broken toes and bald spots and insertions into my skin and under my skin to appear as cysts and the chemicals slathered on my skin to destroy it so it's covered with scars and liver spots from poisons and abuse so I can't physically survive it all--and every day for 12 years and longer--without a day of it ending. If I said the lie that I think this putrid ugly skank is "beautiful" perhaps some of the murder would be lessened, but of course not stopped. I understand that is what this ugly piece of shit is trying to demand, but I also understand that I was being murdered before this ugly parasite began latching onto attacking me and murdering me is implicit in this contract, eventually at least once they suck and destroy every single beautiful thing out of me.

----------

And this is the system that the U.S. Government is fully putting into place and installing with the help of Elon Musk and other technocrat Nazis. That it's a plastic surgery very wealthy pig ape fascist bitch or pig ape means only that they are "entitled" and the stupidity and ugliness that these shitty creeps truly are and exhibit is "supposed" to mean that in their "entitlement' they are truly beyond reproach, the law or anything else relating to a decent human society. En masse with millions of creeps all vying for glamor, fashion and power, with the technologies, the massive influx of sick psychopathy is on the verge of explosion. The sleazy politicians who have joined in somehow are too busy with their lying public appearances and graft grifting to ever begin to contemplate that eventually if enough sleazy and dumb greasy operators like them all worshipping psychopathic models and celebrities who are armed to the teeth with death poisons and drugs and technologies that eventually society may collapse or implode--but no, they only see the mirage and the fantasy and that is all they truly care about for the caretaking of the United States. Therefore I remain writing these posts to the emptiness of black-hearted wanna be only fascist fashion adepts or icons--

--------------

--------------------

---------

Because the celebrities would fawn or even contact this woman if I put her ugly blonde Nazi face on this post, I will not do it--not wanting to draw more attention to yet another pig ape. 

She also had photos of herself put directly in a beauty salon window display right next to the Gainesville downtown area so every time I had to walk in the hip downtown area of this small university town, I had to see her rotten face. I mostly ignored it, but it was in Gainesville when the poisoning reached a level of my body swelling up in size and weight--25 pounds I gained within the first 3 months of having left Miami thin, energetic and athletic to being too ill to move and bloated beyond recognition. That bloating turned into this hard shell of compacted poisons internally embedded in my body which I fight now every day with utter sickness to try to remove while being viciously attacked by the H-wood scene with politicians behaving like the construction workers worshipping blonde Nazi celebrity and glorified Nazi iconography in order also to get out of their little redneck zones of antipathy to the norm, which they claim they are defending in their political zeal to sound as "Democratic" as possible (or whatever they claim).

I think this model was behind the order for this kill poisoning--I suspect. the people I had hung with in this little group, for the months that this model was in the shadows observing and instructing on Nazi protocols as I was handed beers, joints and parties to "Party" with this little group of artists and musicians--when she joined in the shift of welcoming me to attacking me began immediately. She was smug as hell about it, and the people who had formerly welcomed me, were friendly, suddenly were threatening me because this blonde Nazi piece of expletive wanted me destroyed because I did not "obey" her nasty demand to stop feeding a cat in the yard. I didn't even respond to her, I just ignored her. I ignored her most of the time, as South Beach was crawling with blonde Models and she was just another one I thought was annoying and wanted nothing to do with. 


And like the expletives in H-wood, they also have been poisoning me so my body is now just wracked with scars and blemishes and years of non-stop poisoning on top of what the other Nazis have done in America (and everywhere else).

They are now all featured in fashion magazines, after having attacked me most viciously prior to their jumpstarts into more modeling top positions and tv and movie slots and then one became the US President and...and...and there is a never-ending line-up of "them".

The lack of intelligence, is absolutely apparent with many of them. Those who were intelligent to know better only yearned for the lifestyle they claimed they were too "alternative" to care about, but would do anything to obtain.

But these people are of such a fascist mentality, along with these death squads of people who will do ANYTHING to be included in this wealth fashion world of celebrity and especially a near worship of model iconography--like people are mesmerized, whatever sick and sleazy and violent thing the model or celebrity does is perfectly "acceptable". I told filthalina years ago, upon questioning, whether I thought she was "beautiful" and I said no. She urinated on me and has been ordering my body to be mutilated severely, my hair and scalp damaged so badly I am balding and the hair is destroyed permanently unless I can (which I can't) afford hair transplant surgery--and then, because of this contract out on me, if I could afford it, the doctors would cause more damage to my body or kill me if I were anesthetized--. The number of gold-digger fame-seeking celebrity groveling men and women who come to get their media promotion, out of Congress let's say, who are fully indoctrinated into the mainstream media imagery of Nazi as the one and only beauty and cultural standard of top quality--literally have transposed the U.S. Constitution for celebrity worship of Nazism and media exposure as the one and only goal of their political lives (rather than protect citizens and work for the US concept of liberty and democracy--things that the celebrities are truly killing off because they are like the redneck gold diggers yearning for aristocratic wealth attainment and the Europigapes are controlling and training them in fascist indoctrination for the "trickle-down" economy of fascist divide and conquer that the politicians then pick up once they get their fashion and celebrity fantasy shoulder-rubbing highs--

and they yell at me that skankalina is more beautiful--after years of her having me so poisonined I can't move, my hips and spin put out of alignment--just like this model from Miami beach who had me poisoned so I became huge, bloated and was dying. Glorified in their Nazi pursuit of destroying anyone threatening their claims of superiority--they then get more tv, modeling and movie and thus their hangers on get more political clout for all the collusion.

----------

I don't think of them as being beautiful. I look at these "bitches' for that is what they are, if you take the hate terminology, which is "sexist" but these bitches truly live up to the name--and are glorified for it. The term that is hissed at me is because I am fighting for my own sense of self and have always never given a  damn about these bigot Nazi skank women and the rotten men who attack me and worship them. But with the technology and worldwide terror operation, poisoning I still can't get out of my body which should have been as beautiful and thin as the models (I used to be like that before all the deadly poisoning)--


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...