Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Never-ending poisoning and sickness. Never-ending asking anyone, everyone to stop the poisoning and torture that is endlessly being used as a promotional hate crime platform with me as the endless victim of state-sponsored terrorism and torture and murder.

 I ask again that this situation be stopped, not temporarily, not reduced in deadly abuse, but stopped completely. Where is there any accountability or responsibility for human justice or life where this is concerned? 


I have been literally shitting piles of stinking hardened and putrid fermented poisons and part of my skin and tissue as the poisoning has never stopped. I remain now sitting in sickness, for over one week shitting stinking putrid poison out that the terrorists poured into my body and food for years and all my life. I have not been able to exercise as I am too ill, in too much pain.


After years and years and years of endless shitting out poisons while the plastic surgery celebrities with millions and billions of dollars have  only kept this murder contract going, with me perpetually stuck semi-paralyzed, sitting in rooms being tortured and abused every single moment, from endless hate subliminals to my eyes being watery from tears being forced to accumulate--to my internet being blocked every moment, to all attempts to do any business always circumvented by the terror operation. to having to fight to not have the rest of my body completely damaged every moment. Teleportation is an endless psychopathic murder exercise in power for the celebrities who vent and pour their malice into my sleeping vulnerable state as they feel light and sexually charged afterwards. They never stop the violence in that aspect. I can't sleep and heal either, so it's another component of absolute destruction of my body and healing process and life and mental and spiritual health. They never stop the abuse while I'm sleeping and it's endless darkness, hate and torture while I'm sleeping.


I have been literally passing out from a slight form of toxic shock every day for over a week. I usually have to spend a minimum of 30 minutes covering my head, my mouth, my feet and as many body parts as I possibly can before going to bed. Otherwise the terrorists insert the mechanical arms into my room through the open windows, the panels in the walls, etc and mutilate my body through every orifice possible, without end. I spend more than 90 minutes every morning going through a routine of putting the things I wrap around my head and clothing through cleaning routines because while sleeping the terrorists spray stinking substances on my clothing, blankets and etc. I have to clean everything I put in immediate contact with my body every night and morning because of the endless toxic spraying of stinking odors and substances on my clothing while I am unconscious, being teleported to torture, or with mechanical arms from behind while I am stuck in semi-paralysis in this chair being brain-controlled through various technologies so I "click" on the terrorists' videos and mind control K-rap so they can get a promotion. That is why they keep me paralyzed, plus they want to have me broken in every way possible so destroying my body and taking all I love away from me, abusing me with endless loops of "bitch/stupid/ugly and words about slashing my body cutting off my tongue while I am cooking, etc etc it goes on without end every moment of my life with the subliminals and the hate and violence--while sleeping they force my throat to close so I am choking and making horrid noises while I'm fainting from toxic shock and must sleep. They keep waking me up with this horrid suffocation and loud throat noise as I am then teleported to abuse and the most creepy and sick situations of people acting like horror movie monsters or I'm always forced into homeless skit situations or being sexually and emotionally and intellectually abused--every single time I sleep. now I need more sleep because of this toxic shock situation of finally breaking off some deeply embedded "plug" in my body--as this filthy nasty crap has been coming out, my abdomen remains in a huge pot of black poison ever-remaining in my body because the hard poisons keep it all locked tight into the hard shell that I can't remove--for over a decade I have done nothing but fight to rid my body as the parasites you all call your wonderful "elite" celebrities have made damn sure to have me poisoned to death slowly every single day without fail and then abused with these teleportation and subliminal murder technologies that pump hate and abuse at me literally ever second of my life.

-------------


My body is covered with mutilations this group has forced upon me. I have sat alone being abused with creeps on every side of me attacking me every moment while I am paralyzed with this hardening poison. They stick mechanical arms into this room from all sides through panels and cracks and the open patio sliding door from above and below--mutilating my body is a non-stop threat to my life and health. They used to spray fungus into my hair while I was too drugged to move, sitting as my body congealed, for years this went on and on. I was so drugged I could not even understand what was happening. All the while  pit and his ugly dirty wife were pummelling me nightly with teleportation abuse and stealing ideas which they have since profitted off and obtained awards out of. They have not only given NOTHING in return but have destroyed every single thing I love and that makes me feel strong, beautiful and happy as the mutilations and abuse continue unabated no matter how many awards and prizes and promotions they obtain. THey never stop the attacks upon me and the need to obtain this contract of forcing a baby out of me.


 I am perpetually staring at a huge bulge of black poisons blocked under the hard shell of poison that has accumulated into my body for all my life. No matter what I do, they continue to poison me and this huge bulge remains--it's not "fat" or me being lazy, lethargic and over-eating. 

-----

Please can someone get this murder to be stopped? So far politicians have jumped in with glee and delight with rape, abuse and torture, yelling and violence, near-death accidents, and yelling that I am a worthless loser who deserves it--from the leaders of America on both parties. They honor with near devotion the celebrities who have poisoned and mutilated me for years while stealing ideas I have written of. they have their friends tell me I am a loser and worthless because I now look so aged and broken down and sick and bloated with scars and blemishes all over my body, while with their ever-increasing millions and millions of dollars they routinely get the best plastic surgery and beauty enhancements. I remain fighting to wrap all the food I get on sale, often poisoned, because they have blocked all financial earning attempts and my very ability to physically move and mentally deal with the challenges of terrorists attacking me on all sides, perpetually every moment of day and night with technologies that remain concealed and cherished by the government and it's branches of the media who fully are enthralled with yelling, beating, raping, having me tortured and mutilated as they yell how ugly and worthless I am in this destruction contract. I am perpetually yelling at one sleazy ugly Nazi creep that I don't want him and his nasty wife/daughter/girlfriend/boyfriend as they come at me like vampire bats in rotation, day after day, year after year. 


I can't look in the mirror any longer. I have spent yet another WEEK in utter sickness, sleeping without covering up my body as they keep inserting metal objects under my cuticles and into my skin and under my skin and in my hair and etc


---------

Can't I ever just be "allowed" to live in peace finally by my disgusting country and it's defunct leadership? After decades of this shit being forced upon me, can't they ever leave me alone? Can't these celebrities ever stop hacking into my internet so if I click on their crappy videos or react to the endless torture and rape and violence, they get a promotion and another year of Oscars for this travesty of human degradation that they are being nearly worshipped for, by this sick society I can't even survive in any longer.

Can't they ever be stopped, like pit and his ugly disgusting wife who had to ensure that after stealing ideas about "feminism" to sell herself off as being anything but a rotten and ugly skank plastic-coated creep--then mutilating my body with pit sitting attacking me with death threats and abuse continuously. They keep putting their crap on my youtube and my internet--I am drugged every day and I click on the crap and they probably get some "promotion" for me clicking on them because I want nothing to do with them but I am under mind control--and thus, they get promoted for being "successful" at forcing people to "like" or be interested in the bs they are cranking out year-after-year. 

-----------

Can't this ever be stopped after more than a decade of me writing about this every single day without fail as I detail the violence and hate and rape and abuse that none of the politicians yet so far have ever been concerned whatsoever about stopping. THey all laugh, join in, mock insult and keep me being poisoned to death as they also exploit and get promotions, tv shows and media coverage for having participated.

--------

I wonder when any of the selfish people reading my posts will ever begin to consider that in their little protected worlds that they may discover that destruction has ensued either for them personally or just for society itself as a result of allowing this travesty of injustice to continue unabated, as you all have done for all these years of participation in this violence and social engineering contract of hate and destruction of people and individuality and life on this planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment