Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Never-ending poisoning and sickness. Never-ending asking anyone, everyone to stop the poisoning and torture that is endlessly being used as a promotional hate crime platform with me as the endless victim of state-sponsored terrorism and torture and murder.

 I ask again that this situation be stopped, not temporarily, not reduced in deadly abuse, but stopped completely. Where is there any accountability or responsibility for human justice or life where this is concerned? 


I have been literally shitting piles of stinking hardened and putrid fermented poisons and part of my skin and tissue as the poisoning has never stopped. I remain now sitting in sickness, for over one week shitting stinking putrid poison out that the terrorists poured into my body and food for years and all my life. I have not been able to exercise as I am too ill, in too much pain.


After years and years and years of endless shitting out poisons while the plastic surgery celebrities with millions and billions of dollars have  only kept this murder contract going, with me perpetually stuck semi-paralyzed, sitting in rooms being tortured and abused every single moment, from endless hate subliminals to my eyes being watery from tears being forced to accumulate--to my internet being blocked every moment, to all attempts to do any business always circumvented by the terror operation. to having to fight to not have the rest of my body completely damaged every moment. Teleportation is an endless psychopathic murder exercise in power for the celebrities who vent and pour their malice into my sleeping vulnerable state as they feel light and sexually charged afterwards. They never stop the violence in that aspect. I can't sleep and heal either, so it's another component of absolute destruction of my body and healing process and life and mental and spiritual health. They never stop the abuse while I'm sleeping and it's endless darkness, hate and torture while I'm sleeping.


I have been literally passing out from a slight form of toxic shock every day for over a week. I usually have to spend a minimum of 30 minutes covering my head, my mouth, my feet and as many body parts as I possibly can before going to bed. Otherwise the terrorists insert the mechanical arms into my room through the open windows, the panels in the walls, etc and mutilate my body through every orifice possible, without end. I spend more than 90 minutes every morning going through a routine of putting the things I wrap around my head and clothing through cleaning routines because while sleeping the terrorists spray stinking substances on my clothing, blankets and etc. I have to clean everything I put in immediate contact with my body every night and morning because of the endless toxic spraying of stinking odors and substances on my clothing while I am unconscious, being teleported to torture, or with mechanical arms from behind while I am stuck in semi-paralysis in this chair being brain-controlled through various technologies so I "click" on the terrorists' videos and mind control K-rap so they can get a promotion. That is why they keep me paralyzed, plus they want to have me broken in every way possible so destroying my body and taking all I love away from me, abusing me with endless loops of "bitch/stupid/ugly and words about slashing my body cutting off my tongue while I am cooking, etc etc it goes on without end every moment of my life with the subliminals and the hate and violence--while sleeping they force my throat to close so I am choking and making horrid noises while I'm fainting from toxic shock and must sleep. They keep waking me up with this horrid suffocation and loud throat noise as I am then teleported to abuse and the most creepy and sick situations of people acting like horror movie monsters or I'm always forced into homeless skit situations or being sexually and emotionally and intellectually abused--every single time I sleep. now I need more sleep because of this toxic shock situation of finally breaking off some deeply embedded "plug" in my body--as this filthy nasty crap has been coming out, my abdomen remains in a huge pot of black poison ever-remaining in my body because the hard poisons keep it all locked tight into the hard shell that I can't remove--for over a decade I have done nothing but fight to rid my body as the parasites you all call your wonderful "elite" celebrities have made damn sure to have me poisoned to death slowly every single day without fail and then abused with these teleportation and subliminal murder technologies that pump hate and abuse at me literally ever second of my life.

-------------


My body is covered with mutilations this group has forced upon me. I have sat alone being abused with creeps on every side of me attacking me every moment while I am paralyzed with this hardening poison. They stick mechanical arms into this room from all sides through panels and cracks and the open patio sliding door from above and below--mutilating my body is a non-stop threat to my life and health. They used to spray fungus into my hair while I was too drugged to move, sitting as my body congealed, for years this went on and on. I was so drugged I could not even understand what was happening. All the while  pit and his ugly dirty wife were pummelling me nightly with teleportation abuse and stealing ideas which they have since profitted off and obtained awards out of. They have not only given NOTHING in return but have destroyed every single thing I love and that makes me feel strong, beautiful and happy as the mutilations and abuse continue unabated no matter how many awards and prizes and promotions they obtain. THey never stop the attacks upon me and the need to obtain this contract of forcing a baby out of me.


 I am perpetually staring at a huge bulge of black poisons blocked under the hard shell of poison that has accumulated into my body for all my life. No matter what I do, they continue to poison me and this huge bulge remains--it's not "fat" or me being lazy, lethargic and over-eating. 

-----

Please can someone get this murder to be stopped? So far politicians have jumped in with glee and delight with rape, abuse and torture, yelling and violence, near-death accidents, and yelling that I am a worthless loser who deserves it--from the leaders of America on both parties. They honor with near devotion the celebrities who have poisoned and mutilated me for years while stealing ideas I have written of. they have their friends tell me I am a loser and worthless because I now look so aged and broken down and sick and bloated with scars and blemishes all over my body, while with their ever-increasing millions and millions of dollars they routinely get the best plastic surgery and beauty enhancements. I remain fighting to wrap all the food I get on sale, often poisoned, because they have blocked all financial earning attempts and my very ability to physically move and mentally deal with the challenges of terrorists attacking me on all sides, perpetually every moment of day and night with technologies that remain concealed and cherished by the government and it's branches of the media who fully are enthralled with yelling, beating, raping, having me tortured and mutilated as they yell how ugly and worthless I am in this destruction contract. I am perpetually yelling at one sleazy ugly Nazi creep that I don't want him and his nasty wife/daughter/girlfriend/boyfriend as they come at me like vampire bats in rotation, day after day, year after year. 


I can't look in the mirror any longer. I have spent yet another WEEK in utter sickness, sleeping without covering up my body as they keep inserting metal objects under my cuticles and into my skin and under my skin and in my hair and etc


---------

Can't I ever just be "allowed" to live in peace finally by my disgusting country and it's defunct leadership? After decades of this shit being forced upon me, can't they ever leave me alone? Can't these celebrities ever stop hacking into my internet so if I click on their crappy videos or react to the endless torture and rape and violence, they get a promotion and another year of Oscars for this travesty of human degradation that they are being nearly worshipped for, by this sick society I can't even survive in any longer.

Can't they ever be stopped, like pit and his ugly disgusting wife who had to ensure that after stealing ideas about "feminism" to sell herself off as being anything but a rotten and ugly skank plastic-coated creep--then mutilating my body with pit sitting attacking me with death threats and abuse continuously. They keep putting their crap on my youtube and my internet--I am drugged every day and I click on the crap and they probably get some "promotion" for me clicking on them because I want nothing to do with them but I am under mind control--and thus, they get promoted for being "successful" at forcing people to "like" or be interested in the bs they are cranking out year-after-year. 

-----------

Can't this ever be stopped after more than a decade of me writing about this every single day without fail as I detail the violence and hate and rape and abuse that none of the politicians yet so far have ever been concerned whatsoever about stopping. THey all laugh, join in, mock insult and keep me being poisoned to death as they also exploit and get promotions, tv shows and media coverage for having participated.

--------

I wonder when any of the selfish people reading my posts will ever begin to consider that in their little protected worlds that they may discover that destruction has ensued either for them personally or just for society itself as a result of allowing this travesty of injustice to continue unabated, as you all have done for all these years of participation in this violence and social engineering contract of hate and destruction of people and individuality and life on this planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...